LMAO at Weyoun

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

LMAO at Weyoun

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:46 am

Weyoun>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also."<<<

In Weyoun here-we have a certified genius who sees the specter of Nazism V2 everywhere he looks and yet how does he spend a large part of his time in the opposition to said tyranny.

He spends it by trying to score points on a very obscure message board off a Minnesota farmer that he finds childlike and anything said farmer says is hilarious. Not very wise is he?

And yet-this is the guy who brought up Jim Jordan pedophilia crap in the immediate aftermath of the October 7th attacks and immediately tried to score points off the few Republicans here.

Go to fucking hell you fucking bastard and spend your time where it might do some good. I remember years ago on the Bored-long before I had any interaction with you-I often thought "God,he is an asshole" and my opinion never changed especially after your October 7th crap.

In the words of the late great SilverCamaro when Bob#'s was ranting about the spectre of Republican tyranny she said-"Well, if you really believe that you better be blowing up trains in Kansas."

She had an even better response to him one time on the same topic-"What are you going to do? Withhold the blood thickening medicine from elderly Trump supporters so they bleed to death from paper cuts?"

tlynn78

Re: LMAO at Weyoun

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:46 am
Weyoun>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also."<<<

In Weyoun here-we have a certified genius who sees the specter of Nazism V2 everywhere he looks and yet how does he spend a large part of his time in the opposition to said tyranny.

He spends it by trying to score points on a very obscure message board off a Minnesota farmer that he finds childlike and anything said farmer says is hilarious. Not very wise is he?

And yet-this is the guy who brought up Jim Jordan pedophilia crap in the immediate aftermath of the October 7th attacks and immediately tried to score points off the few Republicans here.

Go to fucking hell you fucking bastard and spend your time where it might do some good. I remember years ago on the Bored-long before I had any interaction with you-I often thought "God,he is an asshole" and my opinion never changed especially after your October 7th crap.

In the words of the late great SilverCamaro when Bob#'s was ranting about the spectre of Republican tyranny she said-"Well, if you really believe that you better be blowing up trains in Kansas."

She had an even better response to him one time on the same topic-"What are you going to do? Withhold the blood thickening medicine from elderly Trump supporters so they bleed to death from paper cuts?"
God, I miss that woman.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:12 am

Spock wrote:
As opposed to a Minnesota farmer who regales us with wisdom from the Sons of the Pioneers and fantasizes about returning to Africa someday to get revenge on the elusive kudu that got away.

But a few facts. The reason I have been concerned about the similarities between Trump and Hitler is that Trump is channeling Hitler (and also Mussolini) by attempting to dehumanize his opposition by comparing them to vermin. As far as I know, for all of Stalin's many sins, he wasn't a person to spend inordinate amounts of time standing up in public and glorifying himself in speeches, like Hitler and Mussolini ... and Trump.

You keep fantasizing about what would happen if some freedom-loving group of "patriots" armed themselves and stood up to the government. They have. Several times. It always ends in one of two ways, with the "patriots" exiting in handcuffs or body bags. Remember the Branch Davidians? Ruby Ridge? Cliven Bundy? The Philadephia MOVE bombing? In some cases, those involved got some vindication after the fact in court. But not once did the government say, okay, you have guns, we're just going to leave you alone.

Hitler would probably have welcomed the Jews in the 1930s trying to shoot it out with the Gestapo. It would have given him the "proof" he sought that the Jews were guilty of every bad thing he accused them of and would have made his actions far more acceptable to the German populace.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:12 am
Spock wrote:
As opposed to a Minnesota farmer who regales us with wisdom from the Sons of the Pioneers and fantasizes about returning to Africa someday to get revenge on the elusive kudu that got away.

But a few facts. The reason I have been concerned about the similarities between Trump and Hitler is that Trump is channeling Hitler (and also Mussolini) by attempting to dehumanize his opposition by comparing them to vermin. As far as I know, for all of Stalin's many sins, he wasn't a person to spend inordinate amounts of time standing up in public and glorifying himself in speeches, like Hitler and Mussolini ... and Trump.

You keep fantasizing about what would happen if some freedom-loving group of "patriots" armed themselves and stood up to the government. They have. Several times. It always ends in one of two ways, with the "patriots" exiting in handcuffs or body bags. Remember the Branch Davidians? Ruby Ridge? Cliven Bundy? The Philadephia MOVE bombing? In some cases, those involved got some vindication after the fact in court. But not once did the government say, okay, you have guns, we're just going to leave you alone.

Hitler would probably have welcomed the Jews in the 1930s trying to shoot it out with the Gestapo. It would have given him the "proof" he sought that the Jews were guilty of every bad thing he accused them of and would have made his actions far more acceptable to the German populace.
Why do you always have to put your 2 bogus pennies into everything? This obviously has nothing to do with you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:40 am

Two can play this game. You denounce abortion as murder, yet you’re posting on a message board, and not stopping it. Maybe you should be killing abortion providers or taking in pregnant women.

That is, if you were serious, and not just all talk

Weyoun

#6 Post by Weyoun » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:40 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am
Spock wrote:

Why do you always have to put your 2 bogus pennies into everything? This obviously has nothing to do with you.

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:19 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:40 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am

Why do you always have to put your 2 bogus pennies into everything? This obviously has nothing to do with you. I was responding to trollboy. You can respond to spock.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#8 Post by Weyoun » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:25 pm

Btw Spock, you may be getting a little demented - I say as a friend and not an enemy. You have mentioned your previous feelings about me going back here multiple times in the past. No need to repeat it.

But since we’re trading insults, I will mention that I used to have a great deal with respect for you as a poster. You had a unique perspective, and seemed to be the quintessential self-made man. Admittedly, there were warning signs. You were fascinated by known bigot, Victor Davis Hanson, a little too much. You fetishized the Boer war a little too much. In retrospect, I believe this points toward the fact that, in your fantasies, you would like to hunt Black people for sport.

But it was Covid that really showed your true colors. You seemed to have no regard for your employees health at all. You also wished death and disability on my child - the fact that none of your colleagues called you out on that statement tells me much about them, too.

Suffice it to say the respect I once had for you has completely evaporated

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:12 pm

Deplorables anyone?
Well, then

Spock

#10 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:37 pm

In the other thread "Vermin" Weyoun had a really nice deflection that I didn't catch right away. He must have learned it in law school.

To refresh memories-I pointed out that Weyoun and SSS have a very cartoonish and one-dimensional view of historical evils where they see Nazis under every bed. But when it comes to the evils of Communism -Crickets.

Note his response-some inane comment about AR-15's and attacks on rednecks with guns and then down to my house and farm. Jokes on you asshole-I don't own a house-so there.

I wonder what he hates worse? Rednecks with guns-or the evils of communism?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Weyoun>>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also.

Larger to the point, in AMERICAN history, such rebellions were never needed.

It took a full on civil war to end slavery, not a few rednecks with guns (who would have been okay with slavery).

And during the civil rights movement, it was peaceful protest that led to reform. The majority of people being killed were blacks and sympathetic whites, again by rednecks with guns.

Wouldn’t it seem that having a few citizens with guns does nothing to actually promote liberty in the context of AMERICAN history. Indeed, it can often be used to prevent prevent the development of greater liberty among others.

And I think that’s what you’re about here. No one’s taking your house or farm, but having a few guns might make it easier for you to shoot those who seek greater liberty.

Weyoun

#11 Post by Weyoun » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:52 pm

Spock wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:37 pm
In the other thread "Vermin" Weyoun had a really nice deflection that I didn't catch right away. He must have learned it in law school.

To refresh memories-I pointed out that Weyoun and SSS have a very cartoonish and one-dimensional view of historical evils where they see Nazis under every bed. But when it comes to the evils of Communism -Crickets.

Note his response-some inane comment about AR-15's and attacks on rednecks with guns and then down to my house and farm. Jokes on you asshole-I don't own a house-so there.

I wonder what he hates worse? Rednecks with guns-or the evils of communism?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Weyoun>>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also.

Larger to the point, in AMERICAN history, such rebellions were never needed.

It took a full on civil war to end slavery, not a few rednecks with guns (who would have been okay with slavery).

And during the civil rights movement, it was peaceful protest that led to reform. The majority of people being killed were blacks and sympathetic whites, again by rednecks with guns.

Wouldn’t it seem that having a few citizens with guns does nothing to actually promote liberty in the context of AMERICAN history. Indeed, it can often be used to prevent prevent the development of greater liberty among others.

And I think that’s what you’re about here. No one’s taking your house or farm, but having a few guns might make it easier for you to shoot those who seek greater liberty.
Communism, especially Soviet communism, is evil, too. Your friends here love to invoke the Nazis also - I believe it was flock who mentioned that if only the Jews had guns... but point being, just because someone talks about Nazis being bad doesn't mean the Soviet Union wasn't bad, or vice versa.

Spock

#12 Post by Spock » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:36 am

Weyoun>>>"In retrospect, I believe this points toward the fact that, in your fantasies, you would like to hunt Black people for sport."<<<

Oh, Wow. That is kind of a reach that came from nowhere-but whatever.

But, actually, upon reflection-you are not that far off. You just forgot a word and added a couple.

Change it too-"In reality, you like to hunt WITH black people for sport."

And you would have had it right.

I remember on our 2021 trip/hunt to Namibia, we were accompanied by our black hunting guide on the Etosha National Park portion of the trip which took place before the hunt.

There were a lot of white Europeans there and when we ate supper at the various restaurants we were the only ones eating with a black man. But, I guess I really wanted to play the Dangerous Game with him.

In 2013 in Zimbabwe-we had both a white and black PH and the various trackers and such were black.

In 2023 in South Africa-it happened through random chance that the firm was more Afrikaner (I bought the hunt at a charity auction w/o knowing anything about the firm) so it was more white this time-but we still had a lot of blacks hunting with us and in the support crew.

Oh, and regarding your kids and Covid-I do apologize-but you should not have let a random guy on the internet bother you that much about it.

You are a smart guy in your whellhouse and had extensively studied the long-term trials on the vaccines so you knew your kids were completely safe.

Spock

#13 Post by Spock » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Weyoun>>>"You fetishized the Boer war a little too much"<<<<

WTAF????

You are attacking people here (on a trivia birthed forum) for maybe having odd historical interests.

Let's see,

1)My all-time favorite historical character-Frederick Russell Burnham, among a multitude of other things, fought for the British against the Boer. Pardon me for having a favorite historical figure and learning about his life.

2) Oh, no- I liked a movie that was set during the Boer War!!!!!!!!!!! For a long time, "Breaker Morant" was my all-time favorite movie and I guess I made the criminal mistake of using "Breaker Morant" as a handle on some web sites.

While Breaker is still up there as a favorite -it has been supplanted by "Second Hand Lions" and "The Lighthorsemen" and maybe one or 2 others. I guess now I am guilty of fetishizing World War 1 as both of those movies have major plot points or are set during WW1.

Spock

#14 Post by Spock » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:08 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:50 pm
Weyoun>>>"You fetishized the Boer war a little too much"<<<<

WTAF????

You are attacking people here (on a trivia birthed forum) for maybe having odd historical interests.

Let's see,

1)My all-time favorite historical character-Frederick Russell Burnham, among a multitude of other things, fought for the British against the Boer. Pardon me for having a favorite historical figure and learning about his life.

2) Oh, no- I liked a movie that was set during the Boer War!!!!!!!!!!! For a long time, "Breaker Morant" was my all-time favorite movie and I guess I made the criminal mistake of using "Breaker Morant" as a handle on some web sites.

While Breaker is still up there as a favorite -it has been supplanted by "Second Hand Lions" and "The Lighthorsemen" and maybe one or 2 others. I guess now I am guilty of fetishizing World War 1 as both of those movies have major plot points or are set during WW1.
Re-the Boer War

I guess you got me. I was looking back through the 1,100 books (or so) that I have read since 2010 (when I started keeping track) and I think there are a couple of Boer War books in there. One was about Churchill in the Boer War and another was a memoir by Denys Reitz who was a young Boer Commando in the War=Oh, and I guess I reread the back half of Michener's The Covenant (on South Africa) after we got back from our trip this summer.

To change the subject-Of all the books on the list-the one I found the most interesting was John Vaillant's The Tiger (on the Amur Tiger)-not so much for the book itself, which was good in itself, but for a little philosophical gem that jumped out at me and caused me to see things a little differently.

>>>>"A vivid example of what is left behind after the tigers go can be seen from a train window between the Russian frontier and Beijing. Should a passenger turn her attention from the seatback instructional video demonstrating how to make a cell phone lanyard from her own hair, she would see a landscape in which the Marxist vision of nature has been fully realized. With the exception of a swathe of forest along the Chinese-Russian border, what used to be the shuhai—Manchuria’s ocean of trees—has been largely stripped away. Every square yard of arable land appears to have been made useful with a vengeance—scraped off, plowed up, altered in one way or another."

Vaillant, John. The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival (Vintage Departures) (p. 301). Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

I was like, "The Marxist vision of nature-where the hell did that come from?" And after digging into it a bit over the years-I think I may have been pretty close with my initial question. If any part of Marxism is purely diabolical-the treatment of nature in communist/Marxist systems tops the list.