Here's a good one

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
PlacentiaSoccerMom

Here's a good one

#1 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:16 pm

From Zenith Bank ATM s
RE:YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Attention: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract
inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not
received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in
the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to
receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our
headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe,America and Asia Pacific, which is then instruction given by our president,Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar Adua(GCFR)Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($5,000.00) Five Thousand Us Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, $15,000 usd for you to withdraw for a day and eachtransaction is $ 5,000usd minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 usd for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $14.6 million usd.

(1) Your Full Name :
(2) Your Address where you want the payment centre to send your ATM
CARD.:
(3) Phone And Fax Number :
(4) Age and Occupation :
(5) Your Nearest International Air Port in your City of residence:

We shall be expecting to receive your information you have stop any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

MR TIMOTHY ROGERS
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria
Email: rtimothy86@yahoo.no
Email:timothyrogers@zenithbankplzz.com
PHONE NUMBER:+23480-2879-8951
PHONE NUMBER:+234-01400-1739
PHONE NUMBER:+23480-5895-8210
Fax:1-501-647-0399

[/i]

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#2 Post by AnnieCamaro » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:35 pm

If he weren't on the level, he wouldn't have bothered to include all those phone numbers.

You are a very special woman, Miss Placentia.
Sou iu koto de.

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:47 am

I wish I were so lucky.

MarleysGh0st

Re: Here's a good one

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:27 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($5,000.00) Five Thousand Us Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, $15,000 usd for you to withdraw for a day and eachtransaction is $ 5,000usd minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 usd for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $14.6 million usd.
Could someone help me with the math, here? :?

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#5 Post by Rexer25 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:30 am

I think it's really neat that he has three voice lines where he can be reached in Nigeria, but his fax line is in Arkansas.
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

Re: Here's a good one

#6 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:51 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($5,000.00) Five Thousand Us Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, $15,000 usd for you to withdraw for a day and eachtransaction is $ 5,000usd minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 usd for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $14.6 million usd.
Could someone help me with the math, here? :?

If these people had better math and spelling skills, they might be able to con more people.

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#7 Post by minimetoo26 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:58 am

This is what I've gotten 4 times now. There is no one in this house named Scott, but it is always addressed to Scott. I can't tell if this was sent by a supporter or a detractor! I never thought I could feel sorry for a candidate, but I almost do...:

Hello Scott,
Ron Paul is for the people, unless you want your children to have human implant RFID chips, a National ID card and create a North American Union and see an economic collapse far worse than the great depression. Vote for Ron Paul he speaks the truth and the media and government is afraid of him. This is the last honest politican left to bring this country out of this rut from the War Profiteers and bush Administration has created. Get motivated America, don't believe the lies of the media he has also WON the GOP Debate On Sunday! Value Freedom and Liberty instead of corporate lies and corruption. Bypass this media blackout they are doing to Ron Paul, tell your family and friends and get involved in a local group at meetup.com make your voice heard! He will end the War In Iraq immediately, He will eliminate the IRS and wasteful government spending, and eliminate the Federal Reserve and restore power to the people and the only person not a member on the CFR. Can any other runner make these claims or give Americans the true freedom we were all raised to believe? We are all economic slaves to the banks and the illegal federal Reserve. This is why our currency is worth nothing because of Hidden Inflation Tax and the IRS taking everything you make!
** RON PAUL WILL STOP THE IRAQ WAR IMMEDIATELY! **
He has NEVER voted: * to raise taxes * for an unbalanced budget * to raise congressional pay * for a federal restriction on gun ownership * to increase the power of the executive branch
He HAS voted: * against the Iraq war * against the inappropriately named USA PATRIOT act * against regulating the internet * against the Military Commissions Act
He will eliminate the IRS, Wasteful Government Spending & Stop The Iraq War Immediately!
Most importantly, he voted NO on anything in Congress that is not allowed by the Constitution. And he Despises any politican that does not do their job for the people and lives up to the constitution!
Google.com & Youtube.com Search: "Ron Paul" Join The Revolution!
*************************************** We Need A Real President That Will Restore And Protect Americans! Stop The War! Protect Our Borders! *********VOTE RON PAUL 2008************