Well, well well! I think I spy......

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

Well, well well! I think I spy......

#1 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 pm

....a Jeanie!!!

:D

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

Re: Well, well well! I think I spy......

#2 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:02 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:....a Jeanie!!!

:D
I think she must be bashful! (full o' bash? lolol)

JeanieWho

#3 Post by JeanieWho » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi Cindy! Sorry I didn't answer you last night. I had a lot of trouble registering. Seems AOL doesn't like this bored. But I'm here now, at least for the moment before I'm off to feed a hungry husband!

Can't believe you are now in Idaho! What made you pick Idaho? (Not that there's anything wrong with Idaho. :wink: We've finally re-scheduled our cruise to Alaska for next spring, but alas, you won't be there....

Btw, Sam is a gorgeous young lady. If I can figure out the bells and whistles of this bored, I'll post a couple OLD pics.

~ J

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#4 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:16 pm

JeanieWho wrote:Hi Cindy! Sorry I didn't answer you last night. I had a lot of trouble registering. Seems AOL doesn't like this bored. But I'm here now, at least for the moment before I'm off to feed a hungry husband!

Can't believe you are now in Idaho! What made you pick Idaho? (Not that there's anything wrong with Idaho. :wink: We've finally re-scheduled our cruise to Alaska for next spring, but alas, you won't be there....

Btw, Sam is a gorgeous young lady. If I can figure out the bells and whistles of this bored, I'll post a couple OLD pics.

~ J
OH, good! I was beginning to wonder if I was mistaken in thinking that it was you!

Eric's family lives here in Idaho, so here we are. We'll be in AK in late spring early summer next year for a trip. I have an empty freezer that needs to be filled with halibut and salmon. I'm glad the cruise will be taking place! I know you'll have a blast.

Thank you for the kind words regarding Sam. :D Your thoughts mean a lot to me.

UM......just what old pictures are you talking about posting? :shock:

mellytu74

#5 Post by mellytu74 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Jeanie!!!!! :lol: