Request for the Transcript Team

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

#26 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:35 am

minimetoo26 wrote:Couldn't resist--Erin's been into Monsters, Inc. lately, and of course I adore Roz.

There's a Monsters ride in California Adventure (Stephen said it's where their old Play-It! was...), and at the end Roz is standing there. Someone must be watching through a camera, and Roz will let out personalized wisecracks. Both times I went with Stephen, she called him "Young Lady" in reference to his collar-length hair. I hope he was amused...

Of course, I'd have never known who Roz is or what Roz is from without the explanation, but I will admit that the creature certainly does look like a Roz.

lb13

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#27 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:56 am

minimetoo26 wrote:
There's a Monsters ride in California Adventure (Stephen said it's where their old Play-It! was...), and at the end Roz is standing there. Someone must be watching through a camera, and Roz will let out personalized wisecracks. Both times I went with Stephen, she called him "Young Lady" in reference to his collar-length hair. I hope he was amused...

The Monsters ride used to be the Limo ride, it's next to the old Play-It Attraction.

Ritterskoop

#28 Post by Ritterskoop » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 am

jacorbett70 wrote:I would vote for Pea's animated one, it's cool, but the WWTBAM one is also OK with me.

For the time being I'll vote for a reliable VCR and cable box as apparently due to DST glitches I taped 30 minutes of a blank screen today. Tomorrow is my transcript day.
I can get it latish tonight, if you have gooberage again.

I have not tried the Transcriptteam on this board; is it the same password as before?
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

MarleysGh0st

#29 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:39 am

Ritterskoop wrote:I have not tried the Transcriptteam on this board; is it the same password as before?
Yes.