R.I.P. Miss Mozart

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

R.I.P. Miss Mozart

#1 Post by AnnieCamaro » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:27 pm

My television friend Miss Mozart has passed away, following a fatal snake bite. She was one of the fascinating heroines on Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I had been hoping to coax her into a cameo role in my opera, Guinefort. Alas, she needed a miracle from the real saint.

I hate it when television is about sad things.

/:cry:\

P.S. Major correction: Miss Mozart was eaten by an Evil Jackal. It was Miss Flower who met the snake of death. I had a moment of confusion in my grief for good friends.

If I were a jackal, I would never eat celebrities.
Last edited by AnnieCamaro on Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sou iu koto de.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: R.I.P. Miss Mozart

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:31 pm

AnnieCamaro wrote:My television friend Miss Mozart has passed away, following a fatal snake bite. She was one of the fascinating heroines on Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I had been hoping to coax her into a cameo role in my opera, Guinefort. Alas, she needed a miracle from the real saint.

SteelersFan and TrixiesMom join you in mourning for Miss Mozart.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:32 pm

I apologize for the inappropriately exuberant signature, but I assure you, it will soon be gone.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Television can be sad, Annie. I'm very sorry.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: R.I.P. Miss Mozart

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm

AnnieCamaro wrote:My television friend Miss Mozart has passed away, following a fatal snake bite. She was one of the fascinating heroines on Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I had been hoping to coax her into a cameo role in my opera, Guinefort. Alas, she needed a miracle from the real saint.

P.S. Major correction: Miss Mozart was eaten by an Evil Jackal. It was Miss Flower who met the snake of death. I had a moment of confusion in my grief for good friends.

If I were a jackal, I would never eat celebrities.
Hyenas and snakes. Not even stew-worthy. My condolences.
Well, then

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#6 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:46 pm

I ready about Miss Mozart. I am glad that the girls haven't been watching the show because it would really bother Em.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#7 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:59 pm

Sometimes television has the reality, that's lacking in Reality Television.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

mellytu74

#8 Post by mellytu74 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Miss Annie Camaro --

Know that those of us in the Miss Denise Household share your pain.

We have all been quite the fans of Meerkat Manor from the beginning and now, first with Flower and now Mozart, well, we feel quite sad.

I think Miss Denise herself has not quite been the same since the loss of Courageous Little Shakespeare after the first season. Although she will still sit and watch with us.

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#9 Post by AnnieCamaro » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:33 pm

mellytu74 wrote:Miss Annie Camaro --

Know that those of us in the Miss Denise Household share your pain.

We have all been quite the fans of Meerkat Manor from the beginning and now, first with Flower and now Mozart, well, we feel quite sad.

I think Miss Denise herself has not quite been the same since the loss of Courageous Little Shakespeare after the first season. Although she will still sit and watch with us.
Yes, I understand. With Shakespeare, it didn't seem as bad to me at first, because he just disappeared. He was a tough little bugger. I kept hoping for a long, long time that he'd simply run away from home to join the meerkat circus, and when he returned, he would come back as a star.
Sou iu koto de.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#10 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Sad, sad, sad.

I'm the only one watching it now in our house. Sam says something sad happens on every episode, so she bailed. As much as I love animals, Sam is even more sympathetic to them. She's more of the Animal Cops kinda gal, because at least there is the possibility of someone getting in trouble for their bad behavior.

Ritterskoop

#11 Post by Ritterskoop » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:10 pm

cindy.wellman wrote: She's more of the Animal Cops kinda gal, because at least there is the possibility of someone getting in trouble for their bad behavior.
I have to change the channel even on this. I want to hunt down the people and hurt them.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.