Against the advice of the boys in Predictions,

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
wbtravis007

Against the advice of the boys in Predictions,

#1 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:10 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb with a prediction about the final episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

A little background. Some of you might remember that I typically defer to the boys in Predictions. Their track record has been pretty amazing, as I'm sure y'all will recall. However, as Chairman of Skippy's International, Inc, I owe it to the stockholders to override the consensus of our wholly owned subsidiary (Skippy's Prediction Services, Inc.) when there is a compelling reason.

This is one of those occasions. I feel like I'm so far ahead of the curve on this one that the odds offered are going to be really favorable at this time, so we're going to go all in. I'm laying our reputation on the line for this one.

In the final episode, Larry will go to jail in a manner that will be a clear acknowledgement on his part that the final Seinfeld episode sucked. In fact, I think the odds are pretty good that we'll see the four from Seinfeld in this final episode.

Remember folks: you heard it here first!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Against the advice of the boys in Predictions,

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:30 pm

Waiting for it to stream on sumpin else. Ain't got max anymore. But I betchur right.
Well, then