Fun in the sun

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Fun in the sun

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:04 pm

Excitement. I didn't want to go to Kroger, so Jeff went, I'm outside doing crossword, watching tv. Then, smoke starts billowing out behind the tv and sizzling as in flames. Tried to pull plug out. Stupid. Got fire extinguisher to work yay. Called FD they capped plug. Need to call electrician. Fun! I mean flames. Glad I dint go to Kroger.

Image

Image
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#2 Post by Vandal » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:28 pm

Image
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, then

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm

Fortunately, somebody got a picture of the firemen on the job:

Image
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:12 pm

You're killin me here! :lol:
Well, then

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 31112
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Sterilite and the Farberware
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:13 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm
Fortunately, somebody got a picture of the firemen on the job:

Image
Pretty sure the fire marshal showed up first...

Image

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:25 pm

Help me!!!!
Well, then

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:48 pm

Gotta give props to FD. The Woodlands has one of the greatest. I said I'm sorry if I'm wasting resources and they said I did good with extinguisher. They checked power, etc, yada. I've called an electrician.
Oh, one of the guys remembered our OU pillows when they came last year when I broke my elbow.
Not what you know but who ya know. Snort.
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#9 Post by Vandal » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:17 pm

The neighbor girl says hi!

Image
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:23 pm

Ooh. What's that from? Reminds me of Quinn!
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#11 Post by Vandal » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:10 pm

Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:23 pm
Ooh. What's that from? Reminds me of Quinn!
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/29/arts ... e-nft.html
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:17 pm

All righty. Learn sumpin new
Well, then

User avatar
a1mamacat
Posts: 6943
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Fun in the sun

#13 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:56 pm

Dear Lord Woman, pulling the burning plug???

😑
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:28 am

a1mamacat wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:56 pm
Dear Lord Woman, pulling the burning plug???

😑
I am woman. Hear me char.
Well, then

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Fun in the sun

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:47 pm

Damn, girl.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 26470
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#16 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:10 pm

You're lucky that the wall was brick.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:31 pm

Best song! Saw Isley bros do it at the pavilion
Well, then

User avatar
themanintheseersuckersuit
Posts: 7619
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Fun in the sun

#18 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:46 am

I wish SC was here to see this thread.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#19 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:24 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:46 am
I wish SC was here to see this thread.
Yes!
Well, then

Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: Fun in the sun

#20 Post by Spock » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm

Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:48 pm
Gotta give props to FD. The Woodlands has one of the greatest. I said I'm sorry if I'm wasting resources and they said I did good with extinguisher. They checked power, etc, yada. I've called an electrician.
Oh, one of the guys remembered our OU pillows when they came last year when I broke my elbow.
Not what you know but who ya know. Snort.
A couple of our acquaintance had a fire and lost their home in a small town near here. A fireman found a rather large marital aid that they had . They were just happy that the fireman found it before their pastor was on sight.

They claim they didn't use it-just a gag gift-most likely the case.

So is "OU pillow" a euphemism for something else?

We have had so many fire calls here that we support 3 of the local fire departments-I can't keep track of how many fire/injury calls we have had.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#21 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 pm

Spock wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm
Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:48 pm
Gotta give props to FD. The Woodlands has one of the greatest. I said I'm sorry if I'm wasting resources and they said I did good with extinguisher. They checked power, etc, yada. I've called an electrician.
Oh, one of the guys remembered our OU pillows when they came last year when I broke my elbow.
Not what you know but who ya know. Snort.
A couple of our acquaintance had a fire and lost their home in a small town near here. A fireman found a rather large marital aid that they had . They were just happy that the fireman found it before their pastor was on sight.

They claim they didn't use it-just a gag gift-most likely the case.

So is "OU pillow" a euphemism for something else?

We have had so many fire calls here that we support 3 of the local fire departments-I can't keep track of how many fire/injury calls we have had.
Trust me, a pillow is just a pillow. :D
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#22 Post by Vandal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:15 pm

Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 pm
Spock wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm
Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:48 pm
Gotta give props to FD. The Woodlands has one of the greatest. I said I'm sorry if I'm wasting resources and they said I did good with extinguisher. They checked power, etc, yada. I've called an electrician.
Oh, one of the guys remembered our OU pillows when they came last year when I broke my elbow.
Not what you know but who ya know. Snort.
A couple of our acquaintance had a fire and lost their home in a small town near here. A fireman found a rather large marital aid that they had . They were just happy that the fireman found it before their pastor was on sight.

They claim they didn't use it-just a gag gift-most likely the case.

So is "OU pillow" a euphemism for something else?

We have had so many fire calls here that we support 3 of the local fire departments-I can't keep track of how many fire/injury calls we have had.
Trust me, a pillow is just a pillow. :D
Not if it’s a bread loaf.

Image
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#23 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:41 pm

I need one of those
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Fun in the sun

#24 Post by Vandal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:36 pm

Beebs52 wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:41 pm
I need one of those
Who doesn't?
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14978
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Fun in the sun

#25 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:12 pm

Well manana we'll be 7 grand poorer. Booyah.
Well, then

Post Reply