Sprots FF

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
TheCalvinator24

Sprots FF

#1 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:08 am

Please check your roster ASAP. Trevor Lawrence is OUT and you don’t have another QB available on your roster.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Sprots FF

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:10 am

I thought I was out already. I'll go now, but it's probably too late.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:21 pm

OK, I'm doomed. I forgot my password so changed it. So it demanded that I add an E-mail account and phone number to get in, which I tried to do. But they were already on file, so they demanded a different one. I don't have a different one. I tried using one of SteelersFan's, but it insisted that it was not supported. So now I think they're just fishing for E-mails and phone numbers. Low life scums.

Thanks anyway, Cal.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

TheCalvinator24

#4 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:39 am

I’m sorry. If I had noticed earlier, I could have let you know sooner. I hate to see anyone lose a matchup due to a roster issue.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore