The Spocklette Cleaned Up Nice

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

The Spocklette Cleaned Up Nice

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:08 am

Posting this because she is the original Bored Baby-along with Macemace's but he is long gone-I still miss him.

https://twitter.com/blonglet/status/1731744042168303729

I lost my movie watching, deer (and Africa) hunting cowgirl and I know I am supposed to say that I gained a son-but it is still bittersweet-he is as good a guy as you can find.

We have a young Mennonite family (5 kids under 10) as neighbors and friends and he did chores for me on the day of the wedding before coming to the wedding.

His (very attractive) wife laughingly told my mom that he said he didn't know that she was that beautiful.

They had the wedding in a church and a lot of people told us or my folks or whoever that it was nice to attend a church wedding as most weddings now are held in these wedding venues that have popped up like mushrooms in the last 10 years or so.

Got a kick out of some of the comments on his twitter pic such as "you outkicked your coverage on that one"-"Won the lottery" etc-

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: The Spocklette Cleaned Up Nice

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:13 pm

Beautiful! And best wishes and congrats.
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:57 pm

Congrats to you and best wishes for Spocklette and her husband. He did outkick his coverage.

I've met you in person. Have you done a DNA test to see if she really is yours. How can something that pretty have half your dna. Mrs. Spock must be contributing more than her fair share. :)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Spock

#4 Post by Spock » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:43 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:57 pm
Congrats to you and best wishes for Spocklette and her husband. He did outkick his coverage.

I've met you in person. Have you done a DNA test to see if she really is yours. How can something that pretty have half your dna. Mrs. Spock must be contributing more than her fair share. :)
They did a dress reveal to me before he came for pictures. They said I asked the typical dad question. I asked if she had some sort of a wrap or something to help hide her figure.

I also lost a dad battle at the reception, I gave each of them a hershey's kiss and said when the glasses get clinked for them to kiss that they should just give each other a hershey's kiss for one of the kisses-Well, that didn't happen-LOL.

Surprisingly, I can claim that she looks more like me than Mrs S-her and the oldest boy look more like me and the youngest looks more like mom. Mrs S is more short and blonder.-a typical Finnish phenotype.

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Gorgeous - congrats on the bonus son!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire