Has anyone seen ES lately

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
themanintheseersuckersuit

Has anyone seen ES lately

#1 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:45 am

There is no avoiding squirrels in Maine. And according to a state wildlife expert, there is no other animal in the state that wants to destroy your home more than a squirrel.

“Those dastardly dudes can be very destructive,” said Keel Kemper, biologist with the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. “There is no critter more out to burn your house down than a squirrel.”
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Has anyone seen ES lately

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:35 am

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:45 am
There is no avoiding squirrels in Maine. And according to a state wildlife expert, there is no other animal in the state that wants to destroy your home more than a squirrel.

“Those dastardly dudes can be very destructive,” said Keel Kemper, biologist with the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. “There is no critter more out to burn your house down than a squirrel.”

I have a blog follower from Maine who loves all critters and feeds them in her backyard (with lots of accompanying cute pictures)....

The only critter she can't stand is the mother red squirrel that's been doing..... well, what Keel Kemper says they do.

Allegedly, of course....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com