Trump Biden

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Trump Biden

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:48 pm

I swear ta god if this happens...fuck.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Trump Biden

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:24 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:48 pm
I’m curious. Is there any potential Democratic nominee whom you would vote for? Because President Biden is almost certainly to the right of any viable alternatives. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

mrkelley23

#3 Post by mrkelley23 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:02 am

Not to put words in her mouth, but I think beebs is just expressing a frustration with the process, much like the majority of Democrats polled who would prefer an alternative to Biden.

I feel the same way, and it doesn't have anything to do with alternatives.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:50 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:24 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
I’m curious. Is there any potential Democratic nominee whom you would vote for? Because President Biden is almost certainly to the right of any viable alternatives. —Bob
Biden don't know where he is. He's just saying what his handlers tell him to, when he can remember what they told him. We all know that.

Hi bobby. I'm curious, too. Probably you just missed my question, not that you are avoiding answering it. Love to see your answer. Did Trump collude with Russia?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:16 pm

:wink:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:50 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Biden don't know where he is. He's just saying what his handlers tell him to, when he can remember what they told him. We all know that.

Hi bobby. I'm curious, too. Probably you just missed my question, not that you are avoiding answering it. Love to see your answer. Did Trump collude with Russia?

Just one of several questions for which you'll never get a real answer. The lack of any semblance of intellectual honesty is glaring.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:42 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:16 pm
:wink:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:50 am
Bob78164 wrote:

Just one of several questions for which you'll never get a real answer. The lack of any semblance of intellectual honesty is glaring.
He could attempt one of his lawyer deflections (lies) instead of acting like he didn't see the question. That would still be amusing. Or at least call me a name I can add to my signature. Preferably both!!!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:01 pm

For beebs, who started this thread.

We have a US Senate controlled by Chuckie Schumer all because of my state: Georgia.

Why? Because based on a sampling of precincts in my county, DeKalb, 32.6% of Republican voters did not vote in the runoff between Warnock and Walker. And DeKalb doesn't have many Republicans. I know. Dems have a machine here. They control everything. Just like in Fulton County. No electoral college in the state. These two counties control the state vote. Georgia's map is just like the country's. 90% red, but the democrat cities have a lot of power.

Can't tell why they stayed home, but probably because they didn't like Walker. Just like you don't like Trump.

If just some of those republicans held their nose and voted for Walker, I would have someone who shares my concerns and values representing me in Washington, and the Senate would be 50-50, making it harder for Chuckie and Biden to do more harm.

Just something to think about, beebs. Maybe hold your nose.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 pm

I'm tired of having to choose between someone who is in early stage dementia, who is in a party with whom I share basically nothing, and someone who is batshit crazily narcissistic who had some some good ideas but can't control most anything anymore.

I'm done.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:53 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 pm
I'm tired of having to choose between someone who is in early stage dementia, who is in a party with whom I share basically nothing, and someone who is batshit crazily narcissistic who had some some good ideas but can't control most anything anymore.

I'm done.
A protest non-vote? Really. I think you are smarter than that. 'nuff said.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:53 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

I'm done.
I know. It would be sad and against everything I believe is my duty. But.
Well, then

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:14 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

I'm done.
At least do it for your grandkids. What you think best for them.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#12 Post by earendel » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:14 am
Beebs52 wrote:

I don't think beeb's vote or non-vote will make a difference. She lives in a state that will almost certainly go for the Republican candidate (likely Trump), and as we all know, popular vote doesn't matter. Now flock is correct that it is important to vote in congressional elections.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:40 am

earendel wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 am
BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

I don't think beeb's vote or non-vote will make a difference. She lives in a state that will almost certainly go for the Republican candidate (likely Trump), and as we all know, popular vote doesn't matter. Now flock is correct that it is important to vote in congressional elections.
That is what happened to me in 2016. I lived in Washington State, which is tomato red, except for around Puget Sound. That's where all the people live, and it is insanely, and I mean insanely, left there. The insane asylum more than cancels out the rest of the state. I thought Trump was too immature and tactless, a Hollywood type stroking his own ego. I didn't vote for him because I knew my vote wouldn't count. But I voted in earnest on the down-ballot, hoping for some miracle.

But then I saw how he relentlessly stood his ground for the policies he adopted. How he took all the abuse he was, and is still, subjected to, and kept on. He implemented policies long trumpeted by conservative politicians who never had the balls to actually fight for them. His ego and tactlessness is still there, but what major politician isn't an egotistical narcissus? We have had LBJ, a very gross person, JFK, a documented serial philanderer, Clinton, who molested an intern in the White House, not to mention Ted Kennedy and many others. And somehow people focused on things Trump said off the record when he was part of the completely decrepit Hollywood crowd. If he didn't run for President, those comments would have been a benefit to his resume in Hollywood. Isn't it funny that out of all the shit they've thrown at Trump in the past 7 years, not one mention has been made of any sexual indiscretions while he was in office?

So me, I can excuse his personality flaws. We desperately need someone who will have the courage and fortitude to clean up the Justice Department and drain the corrupt swamp that is Washington DC. I think and hope he has learned a lot from his previous 4 years and will not be defeated by the swamp this time. I like some of the other declared candidates, but I think Trump is the most prepared to identify, take on and win the fights that need to be won to prevent us from becoming Venezuela.

That's my take. I look forward to the ludicrous replies.

BackInTex

#14 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:38 am

Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:40 am
earendel wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 am
BackInTex wrote:

That is what happened to me in 2016. I lived in Washington State, which is tomato red, except for around Puget Sound. That's where all the people live, and it is insanely, and I mean insanely, left there. The insane asylum more than cancels out the rest of the state. I thought Trump was too immature and tactless, a Hollywood type stroking his own ego. I didn't vote for him because I knew my vote wouldn't count. But I voted in earnest on the down-ballot, hoping for some miracle.

But then I saw how he relentlessly stood his ground for the policies he adopted. How he took all the abuse he was, and is still, subjected to, and kept on. He implemented policies long trumpeted by conservative politicians who never had the balls to actually fight for them. His ego and tactlessness is still there, but what major politician isn't an egotistical narcissus? We have had LBJ, a very gross person, JFK, a documented serial philanderer, Clinton, who molested an intern in the White House, not to mention Ted Kennedy and many others. And somehow people focused on things Trump said off the record when he was part of the completely decrepit Hollywood crowd. If he didn't run for President, those comments would have been a benefit to his resume in Hollywood. Isn't it funny that out of all the shit they've thrown at Trump in the past 7 years, not one mention has been made of any sexual indiscretions while he was in office?

So me, I can excuse his personality flaws. We desperately need someone who will have the courage and fortitude to clean up the Justice Department and drain the corrupt swamp that is Washington DC. I think and hope he has learned a lot from his previous 4 years and will not be defeated by the swamp this time. I like some of the other declared candidates, but I think Trump is the most prepared to identify, take on and win the fights that need to be won to prevent us from becoming Venezuela.

That's my take. I look forward to the ludicrous replies.
All good and valid points. The left doesn't care about the integrity of their candidates, only ours.

And as far as the P***y grabing comment, Trump never said he did, only that he could and it wouldn't make a difference to the groupies. The conversation was about describing the groupies, not him. It was a crude comment, but taken out of context by many, including Bob#s who uses that out of context comment in at least 50% of his anti-Trump justifications.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#15 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:59 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:38 am
And as far as the P***y grabing comment, Trump never said he did, only that he could and it wouldn't make a difference to the groupies. The conversation was about describing the groupies, not him. It was a crude comment, but taken out of context by many, including Bob#s who uses that out of context comment in at least 50% of his anti-Trump justifications.
I never claimed Donny admitted to sexual assault. I said he was bragging about his ability to get away with sexual assault, and that someone who finds this something to brag about is contemptible and deserves open displays of contempt.

In any event, the distinction is now moot. Donny may not have admitted to sexual assault, but a jury has found that he did indeed commit sexual assault. And he didn't even have the courage to face his accuser in court to deny the charge. Either that, or his lawyers wouldn't let him because lawyers can't condone perjury. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#16 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:00 am

Oh I'll vote in state and local elections for sure. Never was a question about that.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:13 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:59 am
BackInTex wrote:
I never claimed Donny admitted to sexual assault. I said he was bragging about his ability to get away with sexual assault, and that someone who finds this something to brag about is contemptible and deserves open displays of contempt.

In any event, the distinction is now moot. Donny may not have admitted to sexual assault, but a jury has found that he did indeed commit sexual assault. And he didn't even have the courage to face his accuser in court to deny the charge. Either that, or his lawyers wouldn't let him because lawyers can't condone perjury. --Bob
Hey bobby, Did Trump collude with Russia?

tlynn78

#18 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:13 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:43 pm

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:13 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Your Honor, please direct the witness to answer the question...

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:25 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

If she wants her grandkids to be able to breathe clean air and drink clean water, she'll vote Blue.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#21 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:25 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

If she wants her grandkids to be able to breathe clean air and drink clean water, she'll vote Blue.
Really. Remember this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_A ... 0by%201977.
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#22 Post by Vandal » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:34 pm

For choices other than the two in the subject line, we have (so far):

Republicans:
Nikki Haley
Vivek Ramaswamy
Larry Elder
Asa Hutchinson
Tim Scott
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Chris Christie

Democrats:
Marianne Williamson
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#23 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:54 pm

Vandal wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:34 pm

Republicans:
Nikki Haley
Vivek Ramaswamy
Larry Elder
Asa Hutchinson
Tim Scott
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Chris Christie

Democrats:
Marianne Williamson
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
A cornucopia...
Well, then

Spock

#24 Post by Spock » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:35 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:54 pm
Vandal wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:34 pm

Republicans:
Nikki Haley
Vivek Ramaswamy
Larry Elder
Asa Hutchinson
Tim Scott
Ron DeSantis
Mike Pence
Chris Christie

Democrats:
Marianne Williamson
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
A cornucopia...
DeSantis guy here, but-North Dakota Republican governor Doug Burgum is going to throw his hat into the ring this week-that should really shake things up-LOL. God, could anybody be more milquetoast?

But, seriously, while I knew he had sold his software company (Great Plains Software) to Microsoft several years ago-I didn't know that Fargo is Microsoft's second biggest campus.

BackInTex

#25 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:35 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:35 am

DeSantis guy here, but-North Dakota Republican governor Doug Burgum is going to throw his hat into the ring this week-that should really shake things up-LOL. God, could anybody be more milquetoast?

But, seriously, while I knew he had sold his software company (Great Plains Software) to Microsoft several years ago-I didn't know that Fargo is Microsoft's second biggest campus.
I knew there was a Microsoft offic there, we have several former MS employees working in our IT organizatin in Fargo. I didn't know why they had an office, but I do now. Thanks.
~~ Thomas Jefferson