Not relevant to this bored

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ne1410s

Not relevant to this bored

#1 Post by ne1410s » Wed May 31, 2023 4:03 pm

Those may have been the three most clueless contestants ever on Jeopardy today.

I actually felt sorry for Mayim. It went on like a SNL skit.
"When you argue with a fool, there are two fools in the argument."

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Not relevant to this bored

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 pm

Do tell. Dint see.
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 31, 2023 4:32 pm

Ooohhh. I have my entertainment line-up for tonight!

Haven't finished The Masters yet, still have 1 semi-final and the finals. My wife wants to watch with me so in the mean time I've been catching up on regular J! The questions seem downright elementary comparatively now.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:44 pm

I don't like to trash contestants in general, but they were...less than impressive
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 pm

At the end of Jeopardy!, we voted to get those three outta there so we could get some real contestants in.

I applauded the winner when she voted zero on Final Jeopardy. It was the smart thing to do.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Wed May 31, 2023 8:08 pm

I'm just starting to watch it. They've been bad all week.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:11 pm

Hmm... Weeding out the conservative contestants now?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:19 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:11 pm
Haven't seen the episodes, but WTF?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:19 pm
Well, neither have I. But the contestants getting dumber? Seems to fit. It is in L.A. after all.
Won't be long til they'll have drag queen week.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:20 pm

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:58 pm
But the contestants getting dumber? Seems to fit. It is in L.A. after all.
Wednesday's winner was Ilhana Redzovic, the returning one-day champion, an investment associate from Chicago. The other two contestants were Kyle Marshall, a library branch manager from Edmonton, Canada, and Lisa Gargiulo, a middle school English teacher from Bryn Mawr, PA. Ilhana would lose Thursday's game.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Vandal
Director of Promos

#11 Post by Vandal » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Well, neither have I. But the contestants getting dumber? Seems to fit. It is in L.A. after all.
You’ll have to settle for a The Weakest Link:

“The Weakest Link” — “Drag Extravaganza!”

“The Weakest Link” is celebrating Pride month by welcoming 8 drag queens to the competition! Every week, LGBTQ icon Jane Lynch hosts NBC’s beloved trivia competition series, “The Weakest Link.”

Eight fierce drag queens, including WooWoo Monroe, Lili Whiteass, Scarlet Envy, Cierra Symone, Pickle, Kat Sass, Olivia Lux, and Gila Moonstar try to outlast one another in this high-drama game of trivia.

https://glaad.org/first-look-weakest-li ... %20trivia.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:15 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

You’ll have to settle for a The Weakest Link:

“The Weakest Link” — “Drag Extravaganza!”

“The Weakest Link” is celebrating Pride month by welcoming 8 drag queens to the competition! Every week, LGBTQ icon Jane Lynch hosts NBC’s beloved trivia competition series, “The Weakest Link.”

Eight fierce drag queens, including WooWoo Monroe, Lili Whiteass, Scarlet Envy, Cierra Symone, Pickle, Kat Sass, Olivia Lux, and Gila Moonstar try to outlast one another in this high-drama game of trivia.

https://glaad.org/first-look-weakest-li ... %20trivia.
LMAO. This is actually TRUE!
Am I right or am I right?
Where has our society gone?
Is Sesame Street still on? Next, they'll have a drag queen muppet.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:45 pm

I laugh at this because of the ridiculousness of it. But it's really not funny.

It should go without saying to normal people, but considering the audience here, I will say it.

I have nothing against drag queens. They are not my cup of tea, but they have their place in society, and they are welcome to it.
But that place is not in the mainstream, and definitely and most certainly not in any way with children.

If you vote for the democrat party, more and more of this is what you are asking for. And it will incrementally get worse until we are like a lobster in boiling water.

That's the difference between liberals and leftists. Liberals vote for democrats because they hate Trump, or just have been told to hate republicans because they are racists, homophobes, or whatever phobes based on NOTHING, and what they get is LEFTISTS running things. And those leftists use their power to change our society into a mockery where we honor drag queens as heroes. We honor violent rioters as noble protesters. etc, etc etc. What was good and decent just a few years ago is now branded as evil. And what was considered indecent and unacceptable in civilized society just a few years ago is now branded as good and the norm.

It is sickening and sad. Please, someone here, wake up.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#14 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:13 am

Don’t trust them if they promise a Drag Queen week
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:30 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:13 am

Did you watch The Weakest Link this week?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#16 Post by Vandal » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:25 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:30 pm

Did you look upstream?
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Bob Juch

#17 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:32 pm

Vandal wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:25 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Did you look upstream?
Uh, yeah. Did he watch it?

Vandal
Director of Promos

#18 Post by Vandal » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:10 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:32 pm
Vandal wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:25 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Did you look upstream?
Uh, yeah. Did he watch it?
I think you already know the answer.
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man