Sauce

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Sauce

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri May 19, 2023 12:39 pm

Fraternity Demon. It was so poor we couldn't finish it. Doesn't even qualify as bad.
Well, then

a1mamacat

Re: Sauce

#2 Post by a1mamacat » Fri May 19, 2023 4:44 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:39 pm
Fraternity Demon. It was so poor we couldn't finish it. Doesn't even qualify as bad.
Thanks for the heads up 😳
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Bob Juch

Re: Sauce

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 19, 2023 4:51 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:39 pm
IMDb: Some college kids accidentally unleash a sex demon, and she ends up turning a frat party inside out.

Professor Erickson implies to Sharon that sex with him will improve her grade, but she refuses.
Isha has sex with Tony. She shows breasts.
Isha has sex with Theodore. She shows breasts. Later Theodore runs through the frat house wearing only a towel, the towel drops, exposing his rear.
Isha sings with the band, which casts a spell and suddenly all the women start making out with the guys.
Kelly has sex with Dave. Her body double Monica Akesson shows breasts and rear.
An unnamed woman at the concert bares her breasts and hugs a guy, then she grabs Tony and leads him off.
The professor becomes a sex slave of Isha. She requests sex and he shows partial rear.
At the end of the movie, the band plays a song and clips are shown of Isha from the movie, mostly her topless and sex scenes.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.