Boy, these so-called whistleblowers

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
wbtravis007

Boy, these so-called whistleblowers

#1 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu May 18, 2023 7:20 pm

are some real winners.

BackInTex

Re: Boy, these so-called whistleblowers

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 19, 2023 10:03 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:20 pm
are some real winners.
You talking about Steele, Carroll, Blasey Ford, Dunphy, or someone else?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Fri May 19, 2023 10:17 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:03 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
are some real winners.
You left out the CIA whistleblower (possibly Eric Ciaramella) whose revelations got Trump impeached. The GOP has had so many scandals that it's hard to keep them straight.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 19, 2023 10:43 am

BackInTex wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:
are some real winners.
I think he's talking about the witnesses who admitted under oath that they were paid by one of Donny's advisors. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:43 am
BackInTex wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:
are some real winners.
I think he's talking about the witnesses who admitted under oath that they were paid by one of Donny's advisors. --Bob
I will say that, in my opinion, "the oath" doesn't mean squat to most of the folks on your side of the aisle. Whatever it takes. I'm sure somewhere there is a "fingers were crossed" out they have set aside to make themselves feel better.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:37 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
I will say that, in my opinion, "the oath" doesn't mean squat to most of the folks on your side of the aisle. Whatever it takes. I'm sure somewhere there is a "fingers were crossed" out they have set aside to make themselves feel better.
I guess one way to avoid coping with facts that you find inconvenient is by adamantly refusing to accept them no matter what. We could call that faith-based politics, because no amount of contrary evidence will ever convince you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 19, 2023 4:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:21 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I guess one way to avoid coping with facts that you find inconvenient is by adamantly refusing to accept them no matter what. We could call that faith-based politics, because no amount of contrary evidence will ever convince you. --Bob
What evidence? The Durham report? You and your side completely disregard it and what it means.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:21 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Mirror much?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:57 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
are some real winners.
The dem questioners were wonderful too.

We found one of your tweets where you said Pelosi orchestrated 1/6. What do you have to say about that, you insurrectionist, Trump loving traitor?

That's not my tweet....

Uh, ok, but you agree with that, right?

No.

But that's ok with you, I'm sure. She had the right idea and her heart's in the right place, even if she proved herself an imbecile. You'll just let that go and not extrapolate it on anything else coming from her or her comrades. She thinks (or doesn't think) just like you do (or don't).
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 19, 2023 9:27 pm

jarnon wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:17 am
You left out the CIA leaker (possibly Eric Ciaramella) whose revelations got Trump impeached. The GOP has had so many scandals fabricated against them that it's hard to keep them straight.
Fixed it for you
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton