Very Bad News Update

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ghostjmf

Re: Very Bad News Update

#26 Post by ghostjmf » Thu May 18, 2023 5:32 pm

Co is Zhittya Genesis.

silverscreenselect

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 19, 2023 2:32 pm

ghostjmf wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:25 pm
So sorry to hear.

If you have $50,000.00 just hanging around look into the tests of FGF-1? being done in the British Virgin Islands. US tests should be in 3 years & not cost. Drug is to grow new fibroblasts in Parkinson's victims, which I am, but there's evidence it clears up plaques in Alzheimer's victims too.

I'm seriously considering the British Virgin Islands trip even though my $$ isn't just hanging around. Want to see if getting aortic valve replaced, which a study has a 50% chance of picking me for, has miraculous results 1st.

Else I don't even know if I'll be ambulatory at all in 3 years.
Ghost:

Sorry to hear about your own problems. I hope this works out for the best for you. When we first heard about possible Alzheimer's drugs, I asked her doctor and the feedback I got wasn't overly encouraging. At the time, my wife wasn't in as bad a shape as she is now, but she still needed someone to watch out for her all the time. By the way, Mrs. SSS's father died of Parkinson's when she was a teenager. I don't know if her current condition might somehow be genetically related.

Anyway, thanks for the note to us, and I hope you'll get some relief for your own situation soon.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

themanintheseersuckersuit

#28 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Fri May 19, 2023 7:14 pm

My heart goes out the your wife and you.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Ritterskoop

#29 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon May 22, 2023 4:55 pm

Best wishes. I know that's not enough.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.