More sand needed

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

More sand needed

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:19 pm

There's probably not enough right now to bury your heads deep enough.

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

Re: More sand needed

#2 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:01 pm

Trump lost and you can’t get over it.

We got that a long time ago.

I’ll repeat a suggestion that one of my favorites here from a pretty long time ago made more than a few times:

Seek help.

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 07, 2023 3:18 pm

Looks like they can get travis to believe anything they want to even when presented with incontrovertible proof otherwise. He is so indocrinated, he won't even ponder what the proof tells him. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.

I must say, I am surprised that my personal troll hasn't weighed in. His response would have been entertaining. Must be on vacation.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#4 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 8:21 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 3:18 pm
Looks like they can get travis to believe anything they want to even when presented with incontrovertible proof otherwise. He is so indocrinated, he won't even ponder what the proof tells him. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.

I must say, I am surprised that my personal troll hasn't weighed in. His response would have been entertaining. Must be on vacation.
I know exactly what you think this means. And I’m sure that by now anyone else who has read your posts knows, too.

It doesn’t require a lot of pondering.

I also know why you think that. It’s because you’re a fucking moron.

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 8:49 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:21 am

I know exactly what you think this means. And I’m sure that by now anyone else who has read your posts knows, too.

"I know exactly what you think this means."
Please expand on that. I know what it means. It's pretty obvious. What do YOU think I think this means? I really want to understand.

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 8:55 am

Oh, and another question if you don't mind.
You keep telling me I need help. Please expand on that. What do I need help for, and what would you suggest for me to do?

wbtravis007

#7 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Mon May 08, 2023 8:49 am
wbtravis007 wrote:

Please expand on that. I know what it means. It's pretty obvious. What do YOU think I think this means? I really want to understand.
I think that you think that this is some kind of smoking gun that justifies the assertion that the election was "stolen" or should be "overturned."

Am I wrong?

I'll stand by my previously-asserted assessment of why you think that; i.e., you're a fucking moron.
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Mon May 08, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wbtravis007

#8 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:25 pm

Mon May 08, 2023 8:55 am
You keep telling me I need help. Please expand on that. What do I need help for, and what would you suggest for me to do?
Do you really not know? I'm talking about psychological counseling. I honestly think that if you were to take transcripts of your posts here to whomever you might engage, as homework for them, they would be in a pretty good position to offer you the help that I'm suggesting you need.

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:02 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:21 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

I think that you think that this is some kind of smoking gun that justifies the assertion that the election was "stolen" or should be "overturned."

Am I wrong?

I'll stand by my previously-stated thought about the reason that you think that; i.e., that you're a fucking moron.
I think it is concrete proof that Biden's campaign used its contacts and influence in the Intelligence community to manufacture a talking point to deflect any serious investigation of Hunter's laptop. Not one of them conducted, or had any time to conduct, any kind of investigation as to whether the laptop was genuine or not. Would you not agree on that point, travis? All they actually did was lend their name and 'credibility' to a document manufactured by Biden's campaign. "Hey would you mind signing this, ol'pal?" Which was ultimately a lie.

So they helped Biden dodge a scandal that polls indicate would have cost him the election. Is that not election interference in your eyes?

Be that as it may, it's not going to change what happened in the past, but what I think is moronic is that you will probably be giving your support and vote to the people who have no trouble resorting to using their power like this. And you won't even consider that if they were capable of doing this, they may have done other things just as bad or worse. But you can go ahead and keep calling us that see this stuff conspiracy theorists. This WAS a conspiracy, and the proof is above.

And does that not concern you even a little bit? After all the lying that you accuse Trump of engaging in? Here in Atlanta, they are trying him for saying 'Find 10000 votes'. This conspiracy of baldfaced lying to the American people to avoid a scandal is in that league, don't you think? Not to mention ignoring all the evidence on the genuine laptop that indicates serious criminal activity by the President's family and by the President himself. Or is it OK to do anything to prevent Trump from being the President?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Mon May 08, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:07 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:25 pm
Mon May 08, 2023 8:55 am
Do you really not know? I'm talking about psychological counseling. I honestly think that if you were to take transcripts of your posts here to whomever you might engage, as homework for them, they would be in a pretty good position to offer you the help that I'm suggesting you need.
Really? I would like to see a compiled transcript of all our conversations on this bored. It would be interesting.
Just what 'dysfunction' do you suppose I have, in your opinion? Other than completely disagreeing with your positions on pretty much everything?

wbtravis007

#11 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:12 pm

Mon May 08, 2023 2:02 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Am I wrong?

I'll stand by my previously-stated thought about the reason that you think that; i.e., that you're a fucking moron.
I think it is concrete proof that Biden's campaign used its contacts and influence in the Intelligence community to manufacture a talking point to deflect any serious investigation of Hunter's laptop. Not one of them conducted, or had any time to conduct, any kind of investigation as to whether the laptop was genuine or not. Would you not agree on that point, travis? All they actually did was lend their name and 'credibility' to a document manufactured by Biden's campaign. "Hey would you mind signing this, ol'pal?" Which was ultimately a lie.

So they helped Biden dodge a scandal that polls indicate would have cost him the election. Is that not election interference in your eyes?

Be that as it may, it's not going to change what happened in the past, but what I think is moronic is that you will probably be giving your support and vote to the people who have no trouble resorting to using their power like this. And you won't even consider that if they were capable of doing this, they may have done other things just as bad or worse. But you can go ahead and keep calling us that see this stuff conspiracy theorists. This WAS a conspiracy, and the proof is above.

And does that not concern you even a little bit? After all the lying that you accuse Trump of engaging in? Don't you think lying is bad? Or is it OK to do anything to prevent Trump from being the President?
I stand not corrected.

And the answer to your question -- "Is that not election interference in your eyes?" -- is: it is not.

And that goes for any other sane person's eyes as well.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:18 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:12 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Am I wrong?

And does that not concern you even a little bit? After all the lying that you accuse Trump of engaging in? Don't you think lying is bad? Or is it OK to do anything to prevent Trump from being the President?
I stand not corrected.

And the answer to your question -- "Is that not election interference in your eyes?" -- is: it is not.

Seems to me it's no more "election interference" than is James Comey breaching Justice Department policy to go public about an ongoing investigation, and one that did not result in charges. Election interference means interfering with the mechanics of the election or (possibly) arranging for violations of election laws to obtain an unfair campaign advantage. Working the press does not fall under either of these categories. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:55 pm

I'm not going to waste time explaining the inadequacies of your answers. But I will ask you this in all seriousness. Just admit that pretty much any unethical, sleazy, unprecedented, quasi or purely illegal act is okay with you as long as it helps prevent trump from getting elected.

Just admit it. It is quite obvious already.

If you are still claiming that's not true, explain what the limits are in your mind.

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:57 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:

Am I wrong?

I stand not corrected.

That is a wonderful, well-thought-out, and comprehensive answer. As expected.

wbtravis007

#15 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 8:11 pm

Mon May 08, 2023 2:57 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

I stand not corrected.

That is a wonderful, well-thought-out, and comprehensive answer. As expected.
I answered your question. The correct answer did not require a lot of thought, and is so obvious that no explanation is necessary. If you wanted more, you should have asked nicely.

Even if you had, if what you want is to have all of the whining and ranting to be addressed point by point, I don’t think anybody’s got time for that. At least I don’t.

If you want points of yours to be addressed, make some that aren’t so weak.

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 08, 2023 9:00 pm

well, travis, you did not answer my other question. But that's all right. All your responses show in a nutshell what passes for cogent thinking and debate on your side of any issue.

It seems to always come down to: "I'm completely correct and superior to you, and you are a [insert an epithet]."

wbtravis007

#17 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 08, 2023 9:36 pm

Mon May 08, 2023 9:00 pm
well, travis, you did not answer my other question. But that's all right. All your responses show in a nutshell what passes for cogent thinking and debate on your side of any issue.

It seems to always come down to: "I'm completely correct and superior to you, and you are a [insert an epithet]."
Only with Rosie O’Donnell!

Well. Ok. With you, too.

Somebody said that you didn’t want to debate or anything. So, there’s that, too.

Since you’re off the wagon now, I guess anything goes. Big time rebound expected here.

Guess we’ll see if I’m right again.

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 09, 2023 7:42 am

I suppose nothing has changed here, travis. I posted proof that the people in our national intelligence community are political operatives above all else, and all you want to talk about is me. Our resident above-average lawyer also focuses only upon minor points to try and exonerate his narrative, entirely avoiding the addressing of the overall issue, and no one else here seems to be interested or concerned. The only thing that was missing was my troll. I wonder if he is alright?

Yes, I believe the 2020 election was interfered with. Just the fact that you are branded 'insane' if you bring up any question about it is evidence in itself. And the fact that so many people are steadfastly declaring it was the most secure and honest election ever held, when we all know there lots of anomalies and outright cheating that went on. But what has been done is done, and Biden is and has been President. The question really is: are we as a country going to allow it to become the norm. That is what we should be pondering.

wbtravis007

#19 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue May 09, 2023 8:55 am

Tue May 09, 2023 7:42 am
I suppose nothing has changed here, travis. I posted proof that the people in our national intelligence community are political operatives above all else, and all you want to talk about is me. Our resident above-average lawyer also focuses only upon minor points to try and exonerate his narrative, entirely avoiding the addressing of the overall issue, and no one else here seems to be interested or concerned. The only thing that was missing was my troll. I wonder if he is alright?

Yes, I believe the 2020 election was interfered with. Just the fact that you are branded 'insane' if you bring up any question about it is evidence in itself. And the fact that so many people are steadfastly declaring it was the most secure and honest election ever held, when we all know there lots of anomalies and outright cheating that went on. But what has been done is done, and Biden is and has been President. The question really is: are we as a country going to allow it to become the norm. That is what we should be pondering.
I don’t know whether you know little about history, and politics, or whether it’s just a matter of not being able to take into account knowledge that you have to logically put into context the things that you keep harping about because of an emotional meltdown. Or both. [Editing my post to add that it’s also evident that you have not ever been in or around the intelligence community, and know very little about it.] Anyway, I don’t have time to address your problems further.

Sorry, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you want help unwadding your undies or finding someone else to join you in wallowing in the wadding experience.

Signing off from this thread.