So, Where Is The Long Thread on Biden and Classified Docs?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Weyoun

Re: So, Where Is The Long Thread on Biden and Classified Docs?

#76 Post by Weyoun » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:18 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:28 pm
Curious about how many more "discoveries" it'll take before the excuses run out.
Agreed. It seems like if Trump was really worried about this issue, he would allow federal officials to search all of his facilities, following the good example that Biden has said

silverscreenselect

#77 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:29 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:18 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Curious about how many more "discoveries" it'll take before the excuses run out.
Agreed. It seems like if Trump was really worried about this issue, he would allow federal officials to search all of his facilities, following the good example that Biden has said
Also worth noting that Biden let the FBI into his home voluntarily. No search warrant. No subpoena. No fighting the process in court every step of the way.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#78 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:38 am

:)
Weyoun wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

The federal officials clearly don't feel they need his permission, in case you missed it.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#79 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:36 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:38 am
Weyoun wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

The federal officials clearly don't feel they need his permission, in case you missed it.
Please cite what you think I missed.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#80 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:45 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:36 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:
She's pointing out that Donny's properties were searched pursuant to a search warrant, after a federal Magistrate Judge found probable cause that the search would reveal evidence that a crime had been committed. And it's true that when you're attempting to conceal evidence of a crime (such as the refusal to return national defense documents after proper demand), the government can get a judge's approval to search your properties without your permission. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#81 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:48 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:45 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:36 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
:) The federal officials clearly don't feel they need his permission, in case you missed it.
She's pointing out that Donny's properties were searched pursuant to a search warrant, after a federal Magistrate Judge found probable cause that the search would reveal evidence that a crime had been committed. And it's true that when you're attempting to conceal evidence of a crime (such as the refusal to return national defense documents after proper demand), the government can get a judge's approval to search your properties without your permission. --Bob
Maybe I was confused as to who the "he" was.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#82 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:19 pm

Here is a relatively detailed timeline about what President Biden and his lawyers knew, when they knew it, and what they told the Justice Department. It makes a very clear contrast with Donny's obstructionism and refusal to return documents upon proper demand. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#83 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:36 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:19 pm
Here is a relatively detailed timeline about what President Biden and his lawyers knew, when they knew it, and what they told the Justice Department. It makes a very clear contrast with Donny's obstructionism and refusal to return documents upon proper demand. --Bob
And who created this 'relatively detailed timeline"?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#84 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:25 am

silverscreenselect

#85 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:25 am
Mike Pence’s turn. —Bob
I have a feeling that if you keep going back, you'll probably find a lot of classified documents in the offices/residences of former Presidents/VPs of both parties. This indicates that the system for safeguarding these documents needs significant overhauling. Unfortunately, in today's environment, no one seems interested in doing that. Rather, they want to play gotcha games with each other and set up equivalencies among the various incidents.

Bob Juch

#86 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:12 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mike Pence’s turn. —Bob
The discovery comes after Pence has repeatedly said he did not have any classified documents in his possession.

tlynn78

#87 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:18 pm

This story just keeps on giving

earendel

#88 Post by earendel » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:33 am

Has anyone gone to Mt. Vernon to search for classified documents? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

jarnon

#89 Post by jarnon » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:21 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:56 pm
A question I have is, how do we know how many and what documents were "accidently" left in other places without an FBI raid. That is what's needed, and is the current protocol.
AP source: FBI searched Biden’s former office in November

FBI searches Biden’s Rehoboth home

The FBI apparently agrees that a "search" by a person of interest's lawyers is insufficient. They searched Biden's office back in November and his home shortly after BackInTex's post, and they're at his beach house right now. No need for a "raid" because the Biden team has cooperated with all the searches.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#90 Post by BackInTex » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:12 pm

jarnon wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:21 am
BackInTex wrote:
A question I have is, how do we know how many and what documents were "accidently" left in other places without an FBI raid. That is what's needed, and is the current protocol.

The FBI apparently agrees that a "search" by a person of interest's lawyers is insufficient. They searched Biden's office back in November and his home shortly after BackInTex's post, and they're at his beach house right now. No need for a "raid" because the Biden team has cooperated with all the searches.
You and I must have a differnt sense of what cooperating is. Cooperating would have been back in November saying "I have stuff at my home and my beach house. You should look there as well." Cooperating after you've been caught is not cooperating.

Besides, we know the raid was a media stunt intended to harm Trump's image, nothing more.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#91 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:12 pm
Besides, we know the raid was a media stunt intended to harm Trump's image, nothing more.
It's impossible for the media, the FBI, the Democrats, or anyone else to harm Trump's image. He does a great job of that all by himself every single day.

Bob Juch

#92 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm
BackInTex wrote:
It's impossible for the media, the FBI, the Democrats, or anyone else to harm Trump's image. He does a great job of that all by himself every single day.
I love his Stormy Daniels admission. :lol:

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#93 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

You and I must have a differnt sense of what cooperating is. Cooperating would have been back in November saying "I have stuff at my home and my beach house. You should look there as well." Cooperating after you've been caught is not cooperating.

President Biden wasn't "caught." He self-reported. Eventually someone realized that if there was stuff that shouldn't have been there at his office, it was possible there was stuff that shouldn't have been there at his house. So they looked, and they turned over what they found.

And it turns out he didn't have anything at his beach house. The FBI's search found nothing.

Contrast with Donny, who lied about having it and refused to return stuff he had no right to keep. That's the part that's criminal. --Bob

tlynn78

#94 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 pm
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:

President Biden wasn't "caught." He self-reported. Eventually someone realized that if there was stuff that shouldn't have been there at his office, it was possible there was stuff that shouldn't have been there at his house. So they looked, and they turned over what they found.

And it turns out he didn't have anything at his beach house. The FBI's search found nothing.

Contrast with Donny, who lied about having it and refused to return stuff he had no right to keep. That's the part that's criminal. --Bob
All "due" respect, I'll await the opinion of others on what is criminal.

jarnon

#95 Post by jarnon » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:14 pm

The FBI has searched an archive that Biden donated to the University of Delaware in 2012. No classified documents were found.

Looks like special counsel Hur is investigating whether the Biden team's mishandling of documents was a one-time slip-up or a pattern of carelessness.

I get the impression that the Obama administration was completely unprepared for the Trump victory, and as a result the transition was hurried and slipshod. Somebody could write a book about it.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#96 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:28 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:21 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 pm
BackInTex wrote:

All "due" respect, I'll await the opinion of others on what is criminal.
Now you have it. Donny has been indicted in Florida federal court. I believe the indictment includes one or more counts under the Espionage Act. This is separate from the investigation still proceeding regarding his incitement of an insurrection. --Bob

jarnon

#97 Post by jarnon » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:44 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:WOW! FAKE NEWS CNN, THROUGH A LEAK FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE, HAS JUST REPORTED THAT NO CHARGES WILL BE FILED IN THE (MUCH BIGGER THAN MINE!!!) CROOKED JOE BIDEN DOCUMENTS CASE. WE ARE LIVING IN A VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#98 Post by jarnon » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:54 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mike Pence’s turn. —Bob
Pence cleared in classified documents investigation, DOJ says

>>> The letter from DOJ's National Security Division [clearing Pence in early June] comes the week before Pence is expected to announce his candidacy for president in 2024. <<<

If DOJ thought this would boost Pence's campaign against Trump, it didn't.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי