Lindsey Graham Warns Of 'Riots In Streets'

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Lindsey Graham Warns Of 'Riots In Streets'

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:08 am

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/lindse ... 38204.html

Staunch Donald Trump ally Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) ominously warned Sunday of “riots in the streets” if the former president is hit with charges for taking classified documents to his Mar-a-Lago home when he moved out of the White House.

“If there’s a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information, after the [Hillary] Clinton debacle … there’ll be riots in the streets,” Graham said on Fox News’ “Sunday Night in America,” hosted by former South Carolina congressman Trey Gowdy (R).

Graham was referring to Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of state — a practice reportedly employed by both Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to conduct official business when they were White House senior advisers in the Trump administration.

A three-year investigation into some 30,000 recovered messages sent to and from Clinton on the server concluded that there was no “persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Spock

Re: Lindsey Graham Warns Of 'Riots In Streets'

#2 Post by Spock » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:08 am

Staunch Donald Trump ally Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) ominously warned Sunday of “riots in the streets” if the former president is hit with charges for taking classified documents to his Mar-a-Lago home when he moved out of the White House.

“If there’s a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information, after the [Hillary] Clinton debacle … there’ll be riots in the streets,” Graham said on Fox News’ “Sunday Night in America,” hosted by former South Carolina congressman Trey Gowdy (R).

Graham was referring to Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of state — a practice reportedly employed by both Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to conduct official business when they were White House senior advisers in the Trump administration.

A three-year investigation into some 30,000 recovered messages sent to and from Clinton on the server concluded that there was no “persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”
So, will these riots of which you speak be more or less violent and deadly than the 2020 Floyd riots?

Will they burn more or less buildings than said 2020 riots?

Will they burn down more or less minority-owned businesses than said 2020 riots?

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:07 am

Spock wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am
So, will these riots of which you speak be more or less violent and deadly than the 2020 Floyd riots?
And how many US Senators were talking about riots in the streets months before they actually occurred and then tied those to a specific prosecution that might occur?

Graham is essentially issuing a veiled threat to the Justice Department not to prosecute Trump, or else there will be violent consequences.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:22 am

Spock wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:08 am

Will they burn more or less buildings than said 2020 riots?

Will they burn down more or less minority-owned businesses than said 2020 riots?
You need to ask that of the Republican leaders who will encourage them.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:34 pm

I think it is immeasurably more likely when this Keystone Cops farce falls apart, it will be the usual suspects rioting.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:34 pm
I think it is immeasurably more likely when this Keystone Cops farce falls apart, it will be the usual suspects rioting.
Fortunately, most of the Capitol insurgents are in jail.

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:55 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
That’s little comfort to the folks of Minneapolis, Portland, St Louis, Los Angeles, and every other city that saw violence in the last 3 years.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:40 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:55 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
That’s little comfort to the folks of Minneapolis, Portland, St Louis, Los Angeles, and every other city that saw violence in the last 3 years.
It wasn’t until the protest marches had mostly ended that rioters descended on some cities, and were often triggered by White supremacists who started the violence.

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:44 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:40 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

It wasn’t until the protest marches had mostly ended that rioters descended on some cities, and were often triggered by White supremacists who started the violence.
Riiiiggghhttt!
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:48 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:44 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:40 pm
BackInTex wrote:

Riiiiggghhttt!
Lmao!!! Completely gaslit.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:54 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
The Keystone Cops farce recovered over 180 classified documents that were illegally in the possession of Donald Trump. Most drug raids aren't that successful.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com