The Democrats broke into the home of President Donald J. Trump

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

The Democrats broke into the home of President Donald J. Trump

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:57 pm

That's what TFG is broadcasting to his sheeple.

The self-claimed billionaire is trying to raise money from the FBI raid. I had over a dozen emails go to my spam filter today, all whining about how the FBI destroyed his beautiful home.

The Repugnantcans are trying to force Google not to treat that crap as spam. If that happens, I'll just create a filter to mark them as spam anyway.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: The Democrats broke into the home of President Donald J. Trump

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Geez. Get a grip.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 pm
Geez. Get a grip.
I'll pass that onto TFG.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:04 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:01 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 pm
Geez. Get a grip.
I'll pass that onto TFG.
Whatevs. I ain't voting for him anyway.
Well, then

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:22 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn't the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer's, or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn't let them get even close - said "ABSOLUTELY NOT." Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer Steele Dossier!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:16 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:22 am
Donald J. Trump wrote:Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn't the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer's, or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn't let them get even close - said "ABSOLUTELY NOT." Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer Steele Dossier!
1) His lawyers were there.
2) He watched the search on a feed from Mar-a-Lago.
3) They had surveillance cameras in all the areas the FBI searched. If there was anything that remotely looked like planting information, he could have posted it.
4) Planting 12 boxes of documents? Really?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:16 am
jarnon wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:22 am
1) His lawyers were there.
2) He watched the search on a feed from Mar-a-Lago.
3) They had surveillance cameras in all the areas the FBI searched. If there was anything that remotely looked like planting information, he could have posted it.
4) Planting 12 boxes of documents? Really?
You'd make a terrible corrupt FBI official. And that is surprising. :)

They won't plant something until the boxes are in the trucks. They didn't inventory the contents of the box in the house. The incriminating documents are to be placed in the boxes AFTER they leave Mar a Logo.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:24 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:01 pm
They won't plant something until the boxes are in the trucks. They didn't inventory the contents of the box in the house. The incriminating documents are to be placed in the boxes AFTER they leave Mar a Logo.
The most sensitive documents were Top Secret and could only be opened legally in a secure room. Do you think FBI agents walk around with those types of documents like a cop with a bag of cocaine to plant on a suspect?

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:43 pm

What is hilarious is that people on Fox wanted Nancy Pelosi jailed when she tore up a copy of the state of the union address.

jarnon

#10 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:24 pm

Donald Trump wrote:We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida.

They demanded that the security cameras be turned off, a request we rightfully denied. They prevented my attorneys from observing what was being taken in the raid, saying “absolutely not.” They took documents covered by attorney-client and executive privilege, which is not allowed. They took my passports. They even brought a “safe cracker” and successfully broke into my personal safe, which revealed…nothing!

We are now demanding that the Department of “Justice” be instructed to immediately STOP the review of documents illegally seized frorn my home. ALL documents have been previously declassified.

We are demanding the appointment of a SPECIAL MASTER to oversee the handling of the materials taken in the raid.

We are further dernanding that the DOJ be forced to turn over a REAL, without “plants,” inventory of my property that was taken and disclose where that property is now located. We are demanding that all items wrongfully taken frorn my horne be IMMEDIATELY returned.

The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me.

This Mar-a-Lago Break-ln, Search, and Seizure was illegal and unconstitutional, and we are taking all actions necessary to get the documents back, which we would have given to them without the necessity of the despicable raid of my home, so that I can give them to the National Archives until they are required for the future Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Museurn.

I will never stop fighting for the American people, our Country, and the Rule of Law.

Make America Great Again!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:04 am

https://www.businessinsider.com/mar-a-l ... rts-2022-8

An ally of former President Donald Trump triumphantly published a letter to Trump about his storage of government secrets at Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

John Solomon, a conservative journalist with links to Trump, highlighted the letter for showing the arms-length involvement of President Joe Biden in the investigation that later led to the raid at Trump's home.

But the document also revealed the previously-unknown scale of secret information contained in documents there, and how damaging officials thought it was to national security.

Legal experts were quick to say this was the more serious revelation, and that Solomon's publication of the letter backfired.

The May 10 letter was from the National Archivist, a senior official at the agency that handles presidential records. Solomon was one of Trump's authorized liaisons to the National Archives.

It was addressed from National Archivist Debra Wall to Trump's attorney, Evan Corcoran, and discussed 15 boxes of materials Trump's handed over in January, which it says contained 700 pages of classified material.

"In its initial review of materials within those boxes, NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials," Wall wrote.

MORE

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:48 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:24 pm
Donald Trump wrote:We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida.
The Court already denied Trump's motion this morning, albeit on technical grounds. His lawyers did not comply with local rules in filing the motion. Apparently the attorney who filed the motion was not admitted in Florida and didn't file the proper form. The denial was without prejudice so Trump presumably can refile.

jarnon

#13 Post by jarnon » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:29 am

John Ratcliffe wrote:The reports are that the FBI took 11,000 documents from President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. They claim that there, the reports are that there are 100 documents that have classified markings. I don’t know what those documents include, Russiagate or Steele reporting documents, but if they do, there’s a question whether or not they were marked top secret and whether they are top secret.

The reason I say that, let me explain a little bit Maria. I saw hundreds if not thousands of documents when I was Director of National Intelligence, that related to Christopher Steele and the Steele reporting, or the Crown reporting, things like the Alfa Bank connections that were in the Steele dossier, or Michael Cohen’s trip to Prauge. All these things were make-believe but yet they were marked “Top Secret”.

They were no more top secret or involved real sources and methods than your children’s creative writing assignments for their homework.

So, there’s an issue of classification of those documents.
Ratcliffe’s theory, as best as I can understand it, is that the FBI tried to frame Trump using false intelligence from sources like the Steele dossier, and then covered up their treason by labeling their fake evidence “Top Secret.” Trump took the documents with him to expose the FBI. The FBI raided Mar-a-Lago to get them back.

So, since the documents were mislabeled and didn’t contain any real national security information, Trump didn’t violate the Espionage Act by retaining them.

If any of this is true (which would be very surprising), why didn’t Ratcliffe expose the plotters years ago?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#14 Post by jarnon » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:59 am

This report answers my last question.

On Trump's last day in office, why were sensitive documents allegedly in such disarray?

Since Trump declassified these Russia documents at the last minute, they should become public eventually. They'll probably confirm the findings of the Dunham investigation.

Trump is still in trouble for holding on to unrelated government documents.

Meanwhile, the FBI has completed its investigation of Hunter Biden, and a U.S. attorney in Delaware (appointed by Trump) must decide whether to charge him with crimes. So much for the FBI being politically biased.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:05 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:59 am
Since Trump declassified these Russia documents at the last minute, they should become public eventually. They'll probably confirm the findings of the Dunham investigation.
The Durham investigation "findings" will be on a par with the True the Vote findings.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:46 pm

The Supreme Court today denied Trump's request to intervene in the Mar-a-Lago documents case. Trump wanted the special master (and subsequently Trump's legal team) to review the 100 confidential documents that were seized to determine if any of them were privileged. The Court denied Trump's request without comment or dissent.

Of course, the big news from today is also not good for Trump. The January 6 committee subpoenaed him to testify regarding his involvement in the events leading up to the insurrection. I'm not sure what the timeline for this will be, but I highly doubt Trump is actually going to testify (or more likely not testify and take the fifth) unless the Democrats retain control of the House following the mid-term elections.

It's times like this that I miss Flock being here to clutch his pearls and decry the horrible treatment the ex-President has received.