Pete Rose Is Still a Jackass

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
kroxquo

Pete Rose Is Still a Jackass

#1 Post by kroxquo » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:25 pm

I am Philly born and bred and I will go to my dying day believing that the Phils would not have won the Series in 1980 without him. No one ever got more out his talent than Pete. But he has always been a self-centered son-of-a-bitch and here is yet another story saying so from the celebration of the 1980 team over the week-end.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/sport/pe ... index.html
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

Re: Pete Rose Is Still a Jackass

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:03 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:25 pm
I am Philly born and bred and I will go to my dying day believing that the Phils would not have won the Series in 1980 without him. No one ever got more out his talent than Pete. But he has always been a self-centered son-of-a-bitch and here is yet another story saying so from the celebration of the 1980 team over the week-end.

All because he said 'babe'.

Unforgiveable, sweetheart.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#3 Post by kroxquo » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:14 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:03 pm
kroxquo wrote:

Please stop stalking me if you can't contribute anything worthwhile.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:18 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:14 pm
kroxquo wrote:

Please stop stalking me if you can't contribute anything worthwhile.
I'm pretty sure she can't help herself. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:34 pm

kroxquo wrote:

He said a lot more than that, as he does wherever he goes. He broke Ty Cobbʻs hit record and now heʻs trying to break Cobbʻs record for being an asshole.

To Roseʻs credit, he apologized and offered to sign 1,000 baseballs for the reporter.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי