FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 pm

OMG.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

Re: FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:20 pm

“They even broke into my safe,” Trump said on Monday in a lengthy statement describing it as a “raid.”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:35 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:20 pm
“They even broke into my safe,” Trump said on Monday in a lengthy statement describing it as a “raid.”
I assume they had a search warrant. Which means that some judge, somewhere, found probable cause to believe the search would result in finding evidence of a crime. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:00 pm

God help us all.
We have officially descended to the level of a third-world dictatorship.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:00 pm
God help us all.
So the FBI executed a search warrant at the home of a suspected criminal kingpin. Nothing special here.

Just wait until the indictments follow.

It's hard to say whether Flock is more worried about the status of American democracy or the thought that he might have to at long last confront the fact that his idol is nothing more than a common crook and con artist.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:43 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:37 pm
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:00 pm
God help us all.
So the FBI executed a search warrant at the home of a suspected criminal kingpin. Nothing special here.

Just wait until the indictments follow.

It's hard to say whether Flock is more worried about the status of American democracy or the thought that he might have to at long last confront the fact that his idol is nothing more than a common crook and con artist.
Pay attention, boo. They raided Mar-a-Lago, not Hunter Biden's place.
Anyone who is okay with the US descending to Banana Republic level, and weaponizing the FBI against political foes, congrats, YOU are the problem.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:54 pm

The FBI and the Biden Administration had BETTER tell us why they did this. AND NOW!!!! And it BETTER BE a reason that is UNQUESTIONABLE! Though I can't for the life of me think of any such reason.

This is incredibly outrageous!

It makes me sick to think what our country is coming to.

It WILL backfire on them.

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:54 pm
The FBI and the Biden Administration had BETTER tell us why they did this. AND NOW!!!! And it BETTER BE a reason that is UNQUESTIONABLE! Though I can't for the life of me think of any such reason.
You obviously haven't been paying much attention to the January 6 hearings.

But specifically, the search warrant is in connection with Trump's possession of classified documents in violation of federal law. There's no question about that. The National Archives has already recovered a lot of those documents from his residence. The question now is how many other documents Trump may have squirreled away; that's what the search warrant was after. And that's exactly the kind of evidence that you don't tip someone off in advance about. It's like notifying a drug dealer than you plan to raid his house to find drugs.

And we've seen evidence of Trump flushing classified documents down the White House toilets aleready.

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:07 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm

But specifically, the search warrant is in connection with Trump's possession of classified documents in violation of federal law. There's no question about that. The National Archives has already recovered a lot of those documents from his residence. The question now is how many other documents Trump may have squirreled away; that's what the search warrant was after. And that's exactly the kind of evidence that you don't tip someone off in advance about. It's like notifying a drug dealer than you plan to raid his house to find drugs.

And we've seen evidence of Trump flushing classified documents down the White House toilets aleready.
Biden, Garland, and the FBI keep this up Jan 6 will look like Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:08 pm

tlynn78

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:08 pm
Well, Joe is an ass.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:26 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:07 pm

Biden, Garland, and the FBI keep this up Jan 6 will look like Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.
Hmmmm. This looks like you're saying that any effort to hold Donny legally accountable for his crimes, no matter how well grounded in fact and law, should result in another violent insurrection. Is that what you're saying?

By the way, I don't remember this level of outrage when the Director of the FBI, acting contrary to Justice Department policy, spilled details of a failed investigation against the Democratic nominee for President less than two weeks before the election.

As for using the federal government to attack political enemies, you didn't seem to have a problem with Donny doing precisely that. Nor did you have a problem with Donny using his powers as a federal officer to encourage lawbreaking by promising and then delivering pardons to those who were willing to do his bidding.

But that's not what's happening here. Hell, President Biden doesn't appear to have gotten any advance notice of the raid. This was Merrick Garland's decision, and nothing about Attorney General Garland's conduct remotely suggests that he's been champing at the bit to make a weak case. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#13 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:30 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:26 pm
BackInTex wrote:

Hmmmm. This looks like you're saying that any effort to hold Donny legally accountable for his crimes, no matter how well grounded in fact and law, should result in another violent insurrection. Is that what you're saying?

By the way, I don't remember this level of outrage when the Director of the FBI, acting contrary to Justice Department policy, spilled details of a failed investigation against the Democratic nominee for President less than two weeks before the election.

As for using the federal government to attack political enemies, you didn't seem to have a problem with Donny doing precisely that. Nor did you have a problem with Donny using his powers as a federal officer to encourage lawbreaking by promising and then delivering pardons to those who were willing to do his bidding.

But that's not what's happening here. Hell, President Biden doesn't appear to have gotten any advance notice of the raid. This was Merrick Garland's decision, and nothing about Attorney General Garland's conduct remotely suggests that he's been champing at the bit to make a weak case. --Bob
Biden doesn't know if he has his pants on. Dershowitz has a different take from you, but of course he's not a "very fine lawyer," so there's that.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#14 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:42 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:30 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Biden doesn't know if he has his pants on. Dershowitz has a different take from you, but of course he's not a "very fine lawyer," so there's that.
Really? Has Dershowitz seen the affidavit used to get the search warrant? Assuming he hasn't, I think I'll trust the judgment of the federal judge who did read the affidavit and did sign the search warrant. --Bob

tlynn78

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:49 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:42 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:30 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

Really? Has Dershowitz seen the affidavit used to get the search warrant? Assuming he hasn't, I think I'll trust the judgment of the federal judge who did read the affidavit and did sign the search warrant. --Bob
Yes, but you trusted the one who signed the FISA warrants too, right? Pull your head out, you're embarrassing yourself.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:49 pm
Has Dershowitz seen the affidavit used to get the search warrant? Assuming he hasn't, I think I'll trust the judgment of the federal judge who did read the affidavit and did sign the search warrant. --Bob

Yes, but you trusted the one who signed the FISA warrants too, right? Pull your head out, you're embarrassing yourself.
The National Archives removed 15 boxes of documents from Mar-a-Lago in January. According to a February 18, 2022 letter to Carolyn Maloney, the Archivist reported that some of those boxes contained classified documents. They relayed that information to the Justice Department. That is a violation of federal law. That information, in and of itself, would give the FBI probable cause to search for additional records in Trump's possession. So, just as with the taped phone call to Brad Raffensperger, Trump has been caught red handed.

There's also the strong possibility that the search warrant requested other information that hasn't been revealed yet.

tlynn78

#17 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:55 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:49 pm
Has Dershowitz seen the affidavit used to get the search warrant? Assuming he hasn't, I think I'll trust the judgment of the federal judge who did read the affidavit and did sign the search warrant. --Bob

The National Archives removed 15 boxes of documents from Mar-a-Lago in January. According to a February 18, 2022 letter to Carolyn Maloney, the Archivist reported that some of those boxes contained classified documents. They relayed that information to the Justice Department. That is a violation of federal law. That information, in and of itself, would give the FBI probable cause to search for additional records in Trump's possession. So, just as with the taped phone call to Brad Raffensperger, Trump has been caught red handed.

There's also the strong possibility that the search warrant requested other information that hasn't been revealed yet.
So, a fishing expedition then. Y'all crowing about this best remember your side won't always be in power, and what seems like a good idea when your side is in charge, will bite you in the ass when the tides turn. That's a lesson that just doesn't seem to sink in with the left.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:01 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:55 pm
what seems like a good idea when your side is in charge, will bite you in the ass when the tides turn. That's a lesson that just doesn't seem to sink in with the left.
I'll be sure to remember that the next time a Democratic president encourages an insurrection against our government and plots to overturn the results of the election.

Spock

#19 Post by Spock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Bob#'s>>>"Hmmmm. This looks like you're saying that any effort to hold Donny legally accountable for his crimes, no matter how well grounded in fact and law, should result in another violent insurrection. Is that what you're saying?"<<<<

Keep playing with fire and you guys might find out what a real violent insurrection looks like.

Hint-Hint-for starters -It would be really really easy to cut the electricity supply to the big blue cities.

Lots of dispersed electric lines through rural areas-it is patently obvious what an easy target they are.

But then-you and your ilk are the type of people who never think about where electricity actually comes from other than a plug in the wall.

jarnon

#20 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:23 pm

And we've seen evidence of Trump flushing classified documents down the White House toilets already.
So is the FBI just helping Trump "clean out his desk," or is this a criminal investigation?

Trump is also struggling to locate documents subpoenaed by the New York attorney general. He should take a cue from Alex Jones and send all the evidence directly to the prosecutors. Save the taxpayers the cost of raiding him.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:38 pm

Spock wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm
Hint-Hint-for starters -It would be really really easy to cut the electricity supply to the big blue cities.
Well, Greg Abbott is an expert on power grid failures.

BackInTex

#22 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:01 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:55 pm
what seems like a good idea when your side is in charge, will bite you in the ass when the tides turn. That's a lesson that just doesn't seem to sink in with the left.
I'll be sure to remember that the next time a Democratic president encourages an insurrection against our government and plots to overturn the results of the election.
What about the Speaker of the House? The 4 years of constant impeachment attempts were nothing but an attemp to overturn the results of the election.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:52 am

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — High-level Chinese asset and sex trafficker Hunter Biden breathed a sigh of relief this evening as an FBI raid team passed by his West Palm Beach vacation home to raid Donald Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago.

"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 am

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:52 am
WEST PALM BEACH, FL — High-level Chinese asset and sex trafficker Hunter Biden breathed a sigh of relief this evening as an FBI raid team passed by his West Palm Beach vacation home to raid Donald Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago.

"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.
Flock already has his defense for Trump laid out. It's all political and if they find any evidence, it was planted.

The Trump Justice Department had four years to investigate and prosecute Hunter Biden if they could. They could even have ordered a new investigation into Hillary Clinton. So far, the only "investigating" anyone connected with Trump has done has been the one case brought by John Durham, in charge of finding any wrongdoing in the Trump-Russia investigation. That case resulted in an acquittal in about ten minutes of jury deliberation.

Flock should be happy that the Justice Department has finally indicated that in the United States, no one is above the law.

tlynn78

#25 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:50 am

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 am
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:52 am

Flock already has his defense for Trump laid out. It's all political and if they find any evidence, it was planted.

The Trump Justice Department had four years to investigate and prosecute Hunter Biden if they could. They could even have ordered a new investigation into Hillary Clinton. So far, the only "investigating" anyone connected with Trump has done has been the one case brought by John Durham, in charge of finding any wrongdoing in the Trump-Russia investigation. That case resulted in an acquittal in about ten minutes of jury deliberation.

Flock should be happy that the Justice Department has finally indicated that in the United States, no one is above the law.
The FBI was too busy covering up for Hilz and helping fabricate the "IT'S the RUSSIANS" excuse for Hunter's laptop to do anything else. SSS should be worried that no one in the United States is safe when the top LE agency is weaponized.
I am kind of appalled if the stories of how they collected stuff are accurate - if they do find anything, they have laid themselves wide open for claims of evidence planting.