Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
Spock
Posts: 3895
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#1 Post by Spock » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/fo ... tion-fraud

>>>"United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections."<<<<

What a shock-Democrats stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:24 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/fo ... tion-fraud

>>>"United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections."<<<<

What a shock-Democrats stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly.
Big Lie
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12016
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#3 Post by BackInTex » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:35 pm

I saw a clip earlier of them interviewing SSS about this.

Not sure what the gentleman is handing him. Looks like money, or ballots. :P

Image
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20835
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:09 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/fo ... tion-fraud

>>>"United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections."<<<<

What a shock-Democrats stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly.
So you're a supporter of by-mail voting, then? Because this particular form of voter fraud (deliberately reporting false numbers from a voting machine) is not possible in a by-mail election.

Note also, by the way, that it's a U.S. Attorney appointed by a Democratic President who prosecuted the claims. We saw in Georgia what happened in Donny's Administration to U.S. Attorneys with fidelity to the truth, when that truth is politically harmful to the Administration. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10355
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#5 Post by Estonut » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:09 pm
Because this particular form of voter fraud (deliberately reporting false numbers from a voting machine) is not possible in a by-mail election.
Please explain how this is not possible anywhere a person or machine is involved in the process.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20835
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm

Estonut wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:09 pm
Because this particular form of voter fraud (deliberately reporting false numbers from a voting machine) is not possible in a by-mail election.
Please explain how this is not possible anywhere a person or machine is involved in the process.
When by-mail votes are counted, the process is witnessed by representatives of the campaigns. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10355
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#7 Post by Estonut » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:28 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm
Estonut wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:09 pm
Because this particular form of voter fraud (deliberately reporting false numbers from a voting machine) is not possible in a by-mail election.
Please explain how this is not possible anywhere a person or machine is involved in the process.
When by-mail votes are counted, the process is witnessed by representatives of the campaigns.
Unless they tell tell the media and the party they don't like to go home and then continue counting. Further, what is the rest of the process? Votes are counted and then what?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12016
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Our Three Little News Hounds Must Have Missed This One

#8 Post by BackInTex » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:19 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm
Estonut wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:09 pm
Because this particular form of voter fraud (deliberately reporting false numbers from a voting machine) is not possible in a by-mail election.
Please explain how this is not possible anywhere a person or machine is involved in the process.
When by-mail votes are counted, the process is witnessed by representatives of the campaigns. --Bob
What about when the ballots are filled out and mailed in?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply