Real World Consequences of Anti-LBGTQ School Legislation

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Weyoun

Re: Real World Consequences of Anti-LBGTQ School Legislation

#51 Post by Weyoun » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Spock wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:04 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:36 pm
kroxquo wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:46 pm

So if we can't address all the problems, we shouldn't address any of them?
Not at all. But cause du jour morphs year to year.
Hear Hear.

I have mentioned it before-but what in the heck happened to Anorexia and Bulimia which were the social diseases of the day back in the 80's?

One might almost think that the girls who would have fallen for the anorexia/bulimia fad are now falling for the transgender fad today.
Oh they’re still around, asshole.

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/1 ... 02/5480601

Not sure if any of these folks are Alabama morticians - maybe flock can vet them.

Weyoun

Re: Real World Consequences of Anti-LBGTQ School Legislation

#52 Post by Weyoun » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:48 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:34 pm
How about this, krox?

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com ... ebaab4.jpg

I can go on and on. If you think this stuff is OK, I will ask you: ON WHOSE AUTHORITY IS IT OK??????
I didn't think it was possible for me to feel more compassion for your children and their spouses than I have for putting up with your hate-filled bile over the years, but threads like this make me feel even sorrier for them. Regardless of what their sexuality is, they are probably embarrassed or worse by what you've tried to drill into them over the years.

And I found it amusing that you accused me of spewing personal vitriol only a couple of posts after you called me a moronic coward in big bold red letters.
Spock hoped my child would become seriously ill from the Covid vaccine. These sad sad people delight in thinking terrible things about our children, and they’ve never met any of us face to face.