Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
Spock
Posts: 3890
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#1 Post by Spock » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm

Minneapolis had some really bad stuff happen on the 4th and Democrat Minneapolis Councilman Michael Rainville's Liberal Democrat constituents were super-pissed about it.

However, he made the "Mistake" of pointing out that Somali youth caused much of the problem.

You can imagine the Maoist Struggle Sessions that Rainville has been forced to endure for stating the truth as he saw it.

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestmi ... apologizes

This is another grab the popcorn moment and watch the urban Democrats eat their own. Unfortunately, there are many such moments.

Attack the leader who pointed out the problem-don't attack the problem.

Does this count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20821
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm
Minneapolis had some really bad stuff happen on the 4th and Democrat Minneapolis Councilman Michael Rainville's Liberal Democrat constituents were super-pissed about it.

However, he made the "Mistake" of STATING WITHOUT EVIDENCE that Somali youth caused much of the problem.

You can imagine the Maoist Struggle Sessions that Rainville has been forced to endure for stating the truth as he saw it.

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestmi ... apologizes

This is another grab the popcorn moment and watch the urban Democrats eat their own. Unfortunately, there are many such moments.

Attack the leader who pointed out the problem-don't attack the problem.

Does this count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?
Fixed that for you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#3 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:42 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm
[quote=Spock post_id=590928 time=<a href="tel:1658544961">1658544961</a> user_id=204]Minneapolis had some really bad stuff happen on the 4th and Democrat Minneapolis Councilman Michael Rainville's Liberal Democrat constituents were super-pissed about it.

However, he made the "Mistake" of STATING WITHOUT EVIDENCE that Somali youth caused much of the problem.

You can imagine the Maoist Struggle Sessions that Rainville has been forced to endure for stating the truth as he saw it.

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestmi ... apologizes

This is another grab the popcorn moment and watch the urban Democrats eat their own. Unfortunately, there are many such moments.

Attack the leader who pointed out the problem-don't attack the problem.

Does this count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?
Fixed that for you. --Bob
[/quote]

Don’t need evidence for something that is common knowledge.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#4 Post by Estonut » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:03 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Spock wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm
Minneapolis had some really bad stuff happen on the 4th and Democrat Minneapolis Councilman Michael Rainville's Liberal Democrat constituents were super-pissed about it.

However, he made the "Mistake" of STATING WITHOUT EVIDENCE that Somali youth caused much of the problem.

You can imagine the Maoist Struggle Sessions that Rainville has been forced to endure for stating the truth as he saw it.

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestmi ... apologizes

This is another grab the popcorn moment and watch the urban Democrats eat their own. Unfortunately, there are many such moments.

Attack the leader who pointed out the problem-don't attack the problem.

Does this count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?
Fixed that for you.
Please cite where you get that his statement was made "WITHOUT EVIDENCE." Had he been there and witnessed it himself, is that not evidence?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20821
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:35 am

Estonut wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:03 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Spock wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm
Minneapolis had some really bad stuff happen on the 4th and Democrat Minneapolis Councilman Michael Rainville's Liberal Democrat constituents were super-pissed about it.

However, he made the "Mistake" of STATING WITHOUT EVIDENCE that Somali youth caused much of the problem.

You can imagine the Maoist Struggle Sessions that Rainville has been forced to endure for stating the truth as he saw it.

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestmi ... apologizes

This is another grab the popcorn moment and watch the urban Democrats eat their own. Unfortunately, there are many such moments.

Attack the leader who pointed out the problem-don't attack the problem.

Does this count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?
Fixed that for you.
Please cite where you get that his statement was made "WITHOUT EVIDENCE." Had he been there and witnessed it himself, is that not evidence?
Not gonna play. Spock's the one who said he "pointed out" that Somali youth had caused much of the problem, implying that this was confirmed fact. Call him out on that. Call out BiT for his claim that it's "common knowledge" that the problems had to have been caused by Somalis. (I'm trying very hard to come up with a basis for that claim that isn't explicitly racist. I'm failing.)

Or just accept that the Republican Party has been captured by its crazies. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:35 am
Estonut wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:03 am
Please cite where you get that his statement was made "WITHOUT EVIDENCE." Had he been there and witnessed it himself, is that not evidence?
Not gonna play. Spock's the one who said he "pointed out" that Somali youth had caused much of the problem, implying that this was confirmed fact. Call him out on that. Call out BiT for his claim that it's "common knowledge" that the problems had to have been caused by Somalis. (I'm trying very hard to come up with a basis for that claim that isn't explicitly racist. I'm failing.)

Or just accept that the Republican Party has been captured by its crazies. --Bob
From the original article:
On Independence Day, eight people were shot at Boom Island Park. Fireworks were also reportedly used as weapons. No arrests have been made.
So, unless the councilman knew the people responsible and for some reason failed to notify the police, he appears to have assumed the nationality of those responsible.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flocks lawyer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:01 pm

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#7 Post by flocks lawyer » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:11 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:35 am
Estonut wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:03 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Fixed that for you.
Please cite where you get that his statement was made "WITHOUT EVIDENCE." Had he been there and witnessed it himself, is that not evidence?
Not gonna play. Spock's the one who said he "pointed out" that Somali youth had caused much of the problem, implying that this was confirmed fact. Call him out on that. Call out BiT for his claim that it's "common knowledge" that the problems had to have been caused by Somalis. (I'm trying very hard to come up with a basis for that claim that isn't explicitly racist. I'm failing.)

Or just accept that the Republican Party has been captured by its crazies. --Bob
Please explain where the republican party comes into this issue at all. All the participants in this were democrats. Any racism, by your own definition, in this incident was committed by democrats. But you ignore that and change the subject to your own delusional narrative.

Just more evidence of your own e-bigotry, I'm afraid.
J.D. in Below Average Lawyering from Prager University. My pronouns are unpronouncable.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:15 pm

flocks lawyer wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:11 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:35 am
Estonut wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:03 am
Please cite where you get that his statement was made "WITHOUT EVIDENCE." Had he been there and witnessed it himself, is that not evidence?
Not gonna play. Spock's the one who said he "pointed out" that Somali youth had caused much of the problem, implying that this was confirmed fact. Call him out on that. Call out BiT for his claim that it's "common knowledge" that the problems had to have been caused by Somalis. (I'm trying very hard to come up with a basis for that claim that isn't explicitly racist. I'm failing.)

Or just accept that the Republican Party has been captured by its crazies. --Bob
Please explain where the republican party comes into this issue at all. All the participants in this were democrats. Any racism, by your own definition, in this incident was committed by democrats. But you ignore that and change the subject to your own delusional narrative.

Just more evidence of your own e-bigotry, I'm afraid.
The people Bob was referring to may have ben Spock and BiT, who were the two people mentioned in his post. Of course, it applies to Flock and his magic wristbands and the as-yet unseen Operation Ripcord more than anyone on this Bored.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#9 Post by Estonut » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:43 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:15 pm
Of course, it applies to Flock and his magic wristbands and the as-yet unseen Operation Ripcord more than anyone on this Bored.
In case you don't realize it, you sound totally deranged. Flock mentioned wristbands ONE TIME in passing. They were given to him to access an area he otherwise wouldn't have access to. We don't know if he regards them as precious or magic, since he hasn't mentioned them since. We don't know whether or not he even still has them. But somehow, you do! Did someone steal a wristband from you when you were a young dipshit?

On Tue Mar 29, 2022 @ 9:05 am, Flock wrote:At Commerce, I was standing in front of the fence that seperated the secure area at about 3:0 after shaking hands with Herschel Walker after he was interviewed (Trump was not scheduled until 7pm, and it took about an hour to get through the security line.). A women came up to me and said she had some extra wristbands and gave me 2. I told her I needed another one, so she went back and they gave her another one. So we got to go into the secure area. I asked some people after we were in and most said they got theirs because they were volunteers for any of the various candidates running or had some connections with the Republican party.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60719&p=586193&hili ... ds#p586193


On Tue Mar 29, 2022 @ 10:44 am, You wrote:BTW, the fact that they were practically giving away wristbands to anyone with a pulse should indicate how desperate they were to fill the stands. So we've got your word against the word of every journalist who was at the event and all the photographic evidence to the contrary.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60719&p=586202&hili ... ds#p586202


On Tue Mar 29, 2022 @ 5:20 pm, You wrote:As long as Putin has a useful idiot in Trump and Trump has useful idiots in Flock, this nonsense will continue. We now know Flock's price. It's a set of wristbands to sit in the cool seats next to Herschel Walker.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60711&p=586228&hili ... ds#p586228


On Fri Apr 01, 2022 @ 6:15 am, You wrote:Flock, I owe you an apology. I claimed earlier in this thread that you were bought for a set of wristbands. I was wrong.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60719&p=586371&hili ... ds#p586371


On Sat Apr 02, 2022 @ 12:30 pm, You wrote:How's that set of wristbands working out for you Flock?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60725&p=586425&hili ... ds#p586425


On Mon Apr 04, 2022 @ 7:39 am, You wrote:This is what happens when you live in a news silo. Exhibit A: Flock and his wristbands.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60740&p=586520&hili ... ds#p586520


On Mon Apr 11, 2022 @ 8:13 am, You wrote:In the meantime, Flock is clutching his wristbands, ...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60725&p=586889&hili ... ds#p586889


On Tue May 24, 2022 @ 7:02 pm, You wrote:Looks like Donald Trump was able to get voters to support his candidates in Georgia about as well as he got them to attend his "packed house" rally where Flock got his precious wristbands.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60849&p=588402&hili ... ds#p588402


On Sun Jun 19, 2022 @ 7:44 am, You wrote:And Flock reminisces about how many of them shared wristbands with him at the Trump/Perdue/Walker rally.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60947&p=589374&hili ... ds#p589374


On Wed Jun 22, 2022 @ 3:21 pm, You wrote:Flock is the prime Bored example of that principle. He sold what was left of his for a shiny set of wristbands.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60965&p=589558&hili ... ds#p589558


On Sat Jul 23, 2022 @ 10:15 am, You wrote:Of course, it applies to Flock and his magic wristbands...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61070&p=590950&hili ... ds#p590950

You are a raving lunatic.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:31 am

Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:43 am
You are a raving lunatic.
Spoken by someone who is so obsessed with me that he combed through four months of my posts to find every reference to wristbands, cut and pasted them into quotes on his last post and color-coded each mention of the word "wristbands."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#11 Post by Estonut » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:31 am
Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:43 am
You are a raving lunatic.
Spoken by someone who is so obsessed with me that he combed through four months of my posts to find every reference to wristbands, cut and pasted them into quotes on his last post and color-coded each mention of the word "wristbands."
I used my computer. The Bored has a search feature that you probably don't know how to use. Maybe you don't even know it exists. I then used a few combinations/iterations of find, copy & paste to put it all together. It took me all of 10 minutes.

I did note that you had no comment about your unabated fixation on wristbands.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:40 am

Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:31 am
Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:43 am
You are a raving lunatic.
Spoken by someone who is so obsessed with me that he combed through four months of my posts to find every reference to wristbands, cut and pasted them into quotes on his last post and color-coded each mention of the word "wristbands."
I used my computer. The Bored has a search feature that you probably don't know how to use. Maybe you don't even know it exists. I then used a few combinations/iterations of find, copy & paste to put it all together. It took me all of 10 minutes.

I did note that you had no comment about your unabated fixation on wristbands.
Congratulations. You've learned how to humor your obsessions somewhat efficiently.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:02 pm

Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:31 am
Estonut wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:43 am
You are a raving lunatic.
Spoken by someone who is so obsessed with me that he combed through four months of my posts to find every reference to wristbands, cut and pasted them into quotes on his last post and color-coded each mention of the word "wristbands."
I used my computer. The Bored has a search feature that you probably don't know how to use. Maybe you don't even know it exists. I then used a few combinations/iterations of find, copy & paste to put it all together. It took me all of 10 minutes.

I did note that you had no comment about your unabated fixation on wristbands.
He did the same thing with Hannity, my daughter-in-law, Dennis Prager, ripcord, and any number of other bullshit things that he got into his head. Just mindless, hateful patter that comes to his head that he thinks is either clever or somehow hurts my feelings.

He is nothing but a common, typical left-wing troll, the kind you see every day responding to any social media post from a conservative perspective. No critical thinking is required. Just a passionate, emotional diatribe, sometimes supported by quoting other left-wing lunatics who have somehow been given an 'air of respectability' by the social media powers that be.

He is currently fixated on his certainty that the 2000 Mules ripcord will not be pulled. I challenged him to back up his certainty with actions. He, unsurprisingly, weaseled out of it, but still persists in trolling me with it. Probably more than I know about. He has shown himself for the sanctimonious, ineffectual and hate-filled COWARD that he is.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:02 pm
He is currently fixated on his certainty that the 2000 Mules ripcord will not be pulled. I challenged him to back up his certainty with actions. He, unsurprisingly, weaseled out of it, but still persists in trolling me with it. Probably more than I know about. He has shown himself for the sanctimonious, ineffectual and hate-filled COWARD that he is.
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors. It's good that he's learned something from his time on the Bored. I'm also fixated on the idea that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. That's about as sure a thing as the notion that Operation Ripcord is going to produce anything other than excuses from True the Vote and embarrassment or refusal to face reality for Flock.

22 days until Flock's deadline. 20 days until the promised unveiling of Operation Ripcord.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:49 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:02 pm
He is currently fixated on his certainty that the 2000 Mules ripcord will not be pulled. I challenged him to back up his certainty with actions. He, unsurprisingly, weaseled out of it, but still persists in trolling me with it. Probably more than I know about. He has shown himself for the sanctimonious, ineffectual and hate-filled COWARD that he is.
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors. It's good that he's learned something from his time on the Bored. I'm also fixated on the idea that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. That's about as sure a thing as the notion that Operation Ripcord is going to produce anything other than excuses from True the Vote and embarrassment or refusal to face reality for Flock.

22 days until Flock's deadline. 20 days until the promised unveiling of Operation Ripcord.
I need to make a correction to my previous post. Change COWARD to MORONIC COWARD.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#16 Post by Estonut » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors.
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:36 am

Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors.
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
So now you're going through 14 years of Flock's color-coded posts to prove some sort of point to yourself. Considering his usual content, that's a supreme exercise in masochistic obsession.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25224
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#18 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:25 am

Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors.
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
Get a life!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:25 am
Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors.
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
Get a life!
LOL. BJ tells someone else to get a life.
This, BJ, is something alien to you. It is called DIRECT EVIDENCE of a malicious lie. Admittedly, it is a petty thing, but it is indicative of a long-time pattern of behavior on his part.

I would make those points, and many more, to show how shallow, mean-spirited and narrow-minded my stalker is if I desired to get into another pointless back and forth with that idiot. But what's the point? I'm appreciative of esto going back into the archives and proving it, but the trolling stalker proves it every time he posts one of his stupid responses to my posts. And he won't stop. He'll double down on his bullshit.

And he is a COWARD. If he is so sure that the 2000 Mules ripcord will not be released, he needs to agree to my challenge. I have unilaterally stated, for the record, that if the ripcord is not released by a certain date, I will disappear from this bored. All he has to do, if he is so certain of his view, is to pledge to STOP TROLLING ME, and to stop his automatic kneejerk refutations of any viewpoint that doesn't fit his predetermined, biased narratives. Maybe actually do some THINKING and ANALYSIS of different perspectives.

But he won't. He gets his jollies by trolling me.

The above-average lawyer has also chimed in with their certainty that the ripcord will not be pulled. They has not even acknowledged the challenge, though they has seen it. They, too, is a coward.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#20 Post by Estonut » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:57 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:36 am
Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:28 pm
I see that Esto has taught Flock how to make some of the words in his posts bright colors.
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
So now you're going through 14 years of Flock's color-coded posts to prove some sort of point to yourself. Considering his usual content, that's a supreme exercise in masochistic obsession.
You still don't understand how a computer search works. The Bored server did the work and searched the ENTIRE history of the Bored, not just 14 years.

One search. Last page. 20 seconds to find "color" tag as opposed to the word "color".
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:57 am

Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:57 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:36 am
Estonut wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 am
I didn't teach him anything.
  1. Most of us are just brighter than you and know how to use the tag buttons above the text-entry box under "POST A REPLY."
  2. I'm pretty sure Flock also knows that by quoting a post, the tags used become visible, so he could see how it was done.
  3. Had you actually done the research (as you claim to do prior to posting), you'd see that Flock has been adding color to his posts since Wed Oct 15, 2008 @ 1:42 pm.
So now you're going through 14 years of Flock's color-coded posts to prove some sort of point to yourself. Considering his usual content, that's a supreme exercise in masochistic obsession.
You still don't understand how a computer search works. The Bored server did the work and searched the ENTIRE history of the Bored, not just 14 years.

One search. Last page. 20 seconds to find "color" tag as opposed to the word "color".
No stalker. If you had any intelligence you'd realize he's teaching you a point about YOURSELF.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20936
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:15 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:57 am
No stalker. If you had any intelligence you'd realize he's teaching you a point about YOURSELF.
You're just thrilled that you have an obsessed admirer on this Bored who wants to stick up for you.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:16 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:15 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:57 am
No stalker. If you had any intelligence you'd realize he's teaching you a point about YOURSELF.
You're just thrilled that you have an obsessed admirer on this Bored who wants to stick up for you.
You are the one with an obsession, coward. (as several people besides me have told you)
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13354
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#24 Post by earendel » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 am
But he won't. He gets his jollies by trolling me.
At the risk of interrupting this fascinating discussion, I have to ask why you consider SSS to be trolling you? He is responding to your posts, just as you respond to his. Are you not, then, trolling him? And as for your challenge, I've already said I hope you don't leave if Ripcord doesn't happen, but asking SSS and/or Bob ##### not to post anything would be to leave your assertions unchallenged. Frankly, I enjoy the repartee (but not the personal attacks).
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Does This Count as a Civil War in the Democrat Party?

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:45 am

earendel wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:30 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 am
But he won't. He gets his jollies by trolling me.
At the risk of interrupting this fascinating discussion, I have to ask why you consider SSS to be trolling you? He is responding to your posts, just as you respond to his. Are you not, then, trolling him? And as for your challenge, I've already said I hope you don't leave if Ripcord doesn't happen, but asking SSS and/or Bob ##### not to post anything would be to leave your assertions unchallenged. Frankly, I enjoy the repartee (but not the personal attacks).
Do you ever read his trolls? They invariably include childish personal attacks and NEVER, EVER consider a perspective that's different from his own could possibly be valid. Anything I post is either a flat out lie, racist or some other form of -ist or -phobe, is made up, or is not worthy of any consideration because I got it from 'hannity' or some other source he considers 'right-wing' propaganda. I do not read very many of his posts anymore, but the ones I have are still the same old shit.

I also consider him a coward. He is not willing to stand by his convictions. He continues to insist that there is no ripcord. But he will, of course, continue to operate as normal even if he is proven wrong. He is a weasel. I am asking him to, for once, stand by his words and if he is wrong to STOP operating as normal and maybe consider that he may be wrong about other things. If I am wrong, I will go away and he can trash me to his heart's content.

As others have pointed out, he is 'into me' for some reason.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

Post Reply