Bannon knew Donny's plan in advance

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Bannon knew Donny's plan in advance

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:57 pm

This article includes a tape of Steve Bannon from October 31, 2020 (before the election), saying that Donny knew there would be a red mirage and he planned to use it to declare victory even though he was losing. And that, of course, is exactly what happened at 2:00 a.m. November 4, 2020.

Donny planned the violence. He deliberately incited an armed insurrection to reverse the results of an election he knew he'd lost. He must be held to account for his crimes.

And Estonut -- don't you dare try denying again that this was, in fact, an armed insurrection. There are scores of guilty pleas proving otherwise, not to mention the testimony we all saw on national television. I know better than to expect you to admit your earlier error. But don't pull a Donny by doubling down on the false statement. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: Bannon knew Donny's plan in advance

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:57 pm
not to mention the testimony we all saw on national television.
You really have bought the hype. There was nothing about that circus that was credible. Their star witness only provided hearsay and they would not bring forth the actual source. It was all a show, just like the impeachment hearings, to fool the idiots. And apparently it worked.

And please provide me some links of the guilty pleas where folks pled guilty to armed insurrection. I haven't seen them. But then again, I don't read Mother Jones so I may have missed them.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:00 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:08 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
You really have bought the hype. There was nothing about that circus that was credible. Their star witness only provided hearsay and they would not bring forth the actual source. It was all a show, just like the impeachment hearings, to fool the idiots. And apparently it worked.

And please provide me some links of the guilty pleas where folks pled guilty to armed insurrection. I haven't seen them. But then again, I don't read Mother Jones so I may have missed them.
These are some of the insurrectionists who pleaded guilty to being armed during the insurrection.

Not to mention the testimony we heard from Cassidy Hutchinson about all of the people who didn't want to go through the magnetometers because they were armed. Donny didn't care and wanted to let them through anyway. After all, he said, they weren't there to hurt HIM. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:55 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:00 pm

Not to mention the testimony we heard from Cassidy Hutchinson ....
No evidence from her. Just heresay, much of it denied by the persons she said heard the stuff from.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:59 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:55 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
No evidence from her. Just heresay, much of it denied by the persons she said heard the stuff from.
She gave testimony under oath. That's not true of the rumors you're citing. Get back to me when the people disputing her testimony do so under oath.

And she was a percipient witness to Donny being informed that the insurrectionists were armed, as well as a percipient witness to Donny saying he didn't care because they weren't there to hurt him. In other words, she knows those things happened, not because someone else told her so, but because she heard it with her own ears. That means her testimony on those points wasn't hearsay at all. --Bob

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:01 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

These are some of the insurrectionists who pleaded guilty to being armed during the insurrection.

Not to mention the testimony we heard from Cassidy Hutchinson about all of the people who didn't want to go through the magnetometers because they were armed. Donny didn't care and wanted to let them through anyway. After all, he said, they weren't there to hurt HIM. --Bob
I saw no one who plead gulity of armed insurrection. Not one. Misdemeanor tresspassing, illegal possesion of firearms, but no pleas, or even convictions of insurrection or treason. Just made up shit in your head I gues.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:06 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:01 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I saw no one who plead gulity of armed insurrection. Not one. Misdemeanor tresspassing, illegal possesion of firearms, but no pleas, or even convictions of insurrection or treason. Just made up shit in your head I gues.
They invaded Congress in order to stop the counting of electoral votes. We know this because we saw it with our own eyes. That makes them insurrectionists. They were armed, which we know because they pleaded guilty to being armed while they were invading Congress. That makes them armed insurrectionists.

Deny it as long as you like. The American people are seeing the truth, and it's moving them. --Bob

flocks lawyer

#8 Post by flocks lawyer » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:49 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:06 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:01 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

They invaded Congress in order to stop the counting of electoral votes. We know this because we saw it with our own eyes. That makes them insurrectionists. They were armed, which we know because they pleaded guilty to being armed while they were invading Congress. That makes them armed insurrectionists.

Deny it as long as you like. The American people are seeing the truth, and it's moving them. --Bob
In a pig's eye.
J.D. in Below Average Lawyering from Prager University. My pronouns are unpronouncable.

wbtravis007

#9 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:07 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

I guess you heard this somewhere.

Do you know very much about what it means to say that something is based on hearsay? It’s not unworthy of consideration, and is often admissible evidence, even in criminal trials.

I’m guessing that you haven’t really been keeping up here.

Been listening to others?

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:51 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

The statements Donald Trump made that Cassidy Hutchinson heard are an exception to the hearsay rule. They are admissions against criminal interest, and that's how a lot of criminals wind up in jail. Pat Cippilone has also corroborated much of what Hutchinson said, according to sources. The January 6 committee is not obligated to play every single minute of every deposition they took. They've been very good about releasing this information in a manner that is easy to follow.

And it's not just Hutchinson under oath. it's several dozen former White House aides and staffers who have given testimony, all of them Republicans, about what Trump and the others tried to do.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:59 pm

flocks lawyer wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:49 pm
In a pig's eye.
Interesting that Flock made 105 posts in the 2000 Mules thread asking that people keep an open mind about accepting the unsworn, unsupported word of convicted felon Dinesh D-Souza about massive voter fraud in the 2020 election but dismisses the mountains of sworn testimony and video evidence about Trump's attempts to overturn the same election with just four words.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:02 pm

A percipient witness to the motorcade incident has now testified. He appears to have corroborated the details stated by Ms. Hutchinson.

And I'm sure it was just happenstance that the Secret Service deleted text messages from January 5 and 6 AFTER the Inspector General's office requested them.

I've gotta say I'm a little surprised. I'd had more faith that the Secret Service, though many of its members supported Donny, cared enough about their obligations to cooperate with the investigation.

Still waiting for the anonymous sources who dispute Ms. Hutchinson's account to testify under oath. I'm sure that'll happen right after Operation Ripcord. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:43 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
It turns out, by the way, that the story of the physical altercation was circulating among DC Metropolitan Police months before Ms. Hutchinson's testimony.

In addition, the Secret Service was compromised and Vice President Pence knew it:

"Pence told Giebels: 'I'm not getting in the car, Tim.

"'I trust you, Tim, but you're not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I'm not getting in the car,' he said."

In other words, Vice President Pence expected his Secret Service detail to facilitate the attempted insurrection by physically removing him from the Capitol and prevent him from returning in order to prevent him from presiding over the certification of the count of electoral votes.

So yeah, I'll go with the testimony under oath, but if you want to rely on press accounts, there are plenty of those as well.

And the word is spelled "hearsay." --Bob

jarnon

#14 Post by jarnon » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:54 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:43 am
In other words, Vice President Pence expected his Secret Service detail to facilitate the attempted insurrection by physically removing him from the Capitol and prevent him from returning in order to prevent him from presiding over the certification of the count of electoral votes.
The Secret Service's first duty is to protect their charges, and removing Pence from the Capitol would have kept him safe. It would have also interfered with the electoral certification, which is why Pence refused.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#15 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:57 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:54 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:43 am
The Secret Service's first duty is to protect their charges, and removing Pence from the Capitol would have kept him safe. It would have also interfered with the electoral certification, which is why Pence refused.
Vice President Pence refused because he didn't trust the Secret Service to return him to the Capitol. "I trust you, Tim, but you're not driving the car." That's a clear statement that he didn't trust the rest of his detail. --Bob

jarnon

#16 Post by jarnon » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:44 am

Peter Strzok wrote:Take a moment to think about the staggering counterintelligence issues in the crazy Dec 18, 2020 WH meeting. A thread.

In the Oval Office, people advocated Trump illegitimately hold on to power, including using the military to seize voting machines.

That group included:

Mike Flynn, who who was paid by an organ of Russian state media to travel to Moscow to attend a dinner where he was seated next to Putin.

Flynn later plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador about election interference.

Patrick Byrne, one of several men once in an intimate relationship with convicted Russian agent Marina Butina.

Byrne gave money to Butina after her return to Russia, where she ran for the Duma, hounded Navalny, and supported the invasion of Ukraine.

Rudy Giuliani, who repeatedly met with and took info from sanctioned Russian agents like Andrii Derkach, despite USIC warnings to the White House in 2019 that Trump’s personal lawyer “was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence”

So in this tiny meeting in the Oval Office where options to upend US democracy were advanced to the President of the United States, there were not one, not two, but three people directly linked to sanctioned and convicted agents of the Russian government.

While I doubt Russia planned it, their efforts to gain access to Trump’s inner sanctum succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

And it demonstrates just how successful seemingly amateurish intelligence activity can be.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#17 Post by BackInTex » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:33 am

jarnon wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:44 am
Peter Strzok wrote:Take a moment to think about the staggering counterintelligence issues in the crazy Dec 18, 2020 WH meeting. A thread.

In the Oval Office, people advocated Trump illegitimately hold on to power, including using the military to seize voting machines.

That group included:

Mike Flynn, who who was paid by an organ of Russian state media to travel to Moscow to attend a dinner where he was seated next to Putin.

Flynn later plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador about election interference.

Patrick Byrne, one of several men once in an intimate relationship with convicted Russian agent Marina Butina.

Byrne gave money to Butina after her return to Russia, where she ran for the Duma, hounded Navalny, and supported the invasion of Ukraine.

Rudy Giuliani, who repeatedly met with and took info from sanctioned Russian agents like Andrii Derkach, despite USIC warnings to the White House in 2019 that Trump’s personal lawyer “was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence”

So in this tiny meeting in the Oval Office where options to upend US democracy were advanced to the President of the United States, there were not one, not two, but three people directly linked to sanctioned and convicted agents of the Russian government.

While I doubt Russia planned it, their efforts to gain access to Trump’s inner sanctum succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

And it demonstrates just how successful seemingly amateurish intelligence activity can be.
You lost me at Peter Stzok.
~~ Thomas Jefferson