The Obviously "Not Born That Way" Lesbians

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

The Obviously "Not Born That Way" Lesbians

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:59 am

This seems to work more with girls than with guys.

But from personal observation of a surprising number of lesbian relationships in the area.

A common factor seems to be a VERY unattractive female finding another VERY unattractive female-Or being in a vulnerable state and found by a real lesbian.

It is patently obvious that if a guy had paid attention to these VERY unattractive girls they would not be "Lesbians" and would, instead, be in a heterosexual relationship.

flockofseagulls104

Re: The Obviously "Not Born That Way" Lesbians

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:12 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:59 am

But from personal observation of a surprising number of lesbian relationships in the area.

A common factor seems to be a VERY unattractive female finding another VERY unattractive female-Or being in a vulnerable state and found by a real lesbian.

It is patently obvious that if a guy had paid attention to these VERY unattractive girls they would not be "Lesbians" and would, instead, be in a heterosexual relationship.
I think you probably will find, according to the rules of political correctness, you cannot say any female is unattractive, much less very unattractive, even though they really are from any objective viewpoint. Just like you can't say any female is FAT, even though they are, or you will be 'shaming' them. And you will be a 'bad, insensitive person'.

If bob has recovered from his brief bout of being reasonable, and he knows a female who is unattractive (which is a given, because he knows everything), expect to be called out very heavily about this post.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

bazodee

#3 Post by bazodee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:33 am

Spock wrote:

You're way out of your depth.

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:50 am

bazodee wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:33 am
Spock wrote:

You're way out of your depth.
I nominate you for captain of the BB debate team.

Spock has a point, and here is a link that affirms his observations by other observers. See number 3.

https://womenosophy.com/reasons-women-l ... ationships

I would add to this list that gender fluidity has become a status symbol among a certain sector of our culture.

Just My Opinion.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:50 am
Spock has a point, and here is a link that affirms his observations by other observers. See number 3.

https://womenosophy.com/reasons-women-l ... ationships
Kate Gitman, the author of this "article" has also written other articles for this website such as 9 Mistakes to Avoid When Texting Your Crush, 8 Reasons Getting Dumped Is Actually Amazing, 7 Rules to Be Successful in Every Avenue of Life, 8 Reasons Why Your Shortcomings Make You Better, and 9 Fun and Unusual Activities to Try in July. Sounds exactly like an expert in human sexuality. And here's what one of the commenters had to say about the Lesbian Relationship article:
As a lesbian, I can say that this article is 1000% bullshit. I'm not gay because I'm ugly and it didn't work out with the boys; ninety percent of my friends are wonderful young men with whom I have very close, affectionate, and comfortable friendships, better than with most of my female acquaintances. I'm not a straight girl who got disillusioned with men, because thousands of disillusioned straight girls already exist who are - gasp - straight, not gay. I'm gay because I'm sexually attracted to women, not boys. Do you even know any lesbians in real life? I mean did you get this article by eating a bunch of homophobic Internet shitposts and pulling the digested remains out of your ass or something? This is utter nonsense. I'm disgusted.
According to Statscrop, Womenosophy ranks 1,269,299 in terms of website traffic. But that's deceiving. They had 300 visitors on one day and virtually nothing before or since, which indicates that someone on a more popular site linked to them. Even my site does better than that (258,613). And this "Kate Gitman" has no web presence.

https://www.statscrop.com/www/womenosophy.com
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Spock wrote:
Just curious. Did any of these "VERY unattractive girls" tell you why they were lesbians instead of in a heterosexual relationship?

What I can tell you from personal observation of a surprising number of heterosexual relationships in the area is that there are many couples in which one partner appears to me to be considerably more attractive than the other. I haven't inquired of them why they are in their relationship for the simple reason that it's none of my business.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:33 pm

Spock wrote:

I dunno, Spock. You're pretty fucking ugly, but it doesn't seem to have turned you gay. Are you suggesting that if you hadn't been able to get laid in college, you might have tried boys? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

franktangredi

#8 Post by franktangredi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:36 pm

I have no words.

kroxquo

#9 Post by kroxquo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Spock wrote:

This misogyny at its worst.

And I will state this question again, because no one has answered it yet. If sexuality is a choice, then when did you decide to be heterosexual?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Weyoun

#10 Post by Weyoun » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:19 pm

The offensiveness of the comment aside, Gramps, I’m just scratching my head as to why you think we wanted to hear it

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:24 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:37 pm
Spock wrote:

This misogyny at its worst.

And I will state this question again, because no one has answered it yet. If sexuality is a choice, then when did you decide to be heterosexual?
When he couldn't find a guy who'd have him. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

franktangredi

#12 Post by franktangredi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:21 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:19 pm
The offensiveness of the comment aside, Gramps, I’m just scratching my head as to why you think we wanted to hear it
Trolls revel in annoying people. That's reason enough. Pretty pathetic, really.