Who's Running the Show?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Estonut
Evil Genius

Who's Running the Show?

#1 Post by Estonut » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:21 am

Those who still believe that Biden is competent and in charge of his administration, please explain this:
Spoiler
ImageUnfortunately, he wasn't told not to show his cheat sheet to his audience...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

BackInTex

Re: Who's Running the Show?

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 am

I wonder what the question he is supposed to ask Liz Shuler is. Something pre-written, and so, it it on the other side of the agenda? If not, oops.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:30 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 am
I wonder what the question he is supposed to ask Liz Shuler is. Something pre-written, and so, it it on the other side of the agenda? If not, oops.
Their gonna be in a lotta trouble when he forgets how to read.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:32 am

But at least he doesn't post nasty tweets, so there's that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

earendel

#5 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:36 am

Estonut wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:21 am
Those who still believe that Biden is competent and in charge of his administration, please explain this:
Spoiler
ImageUnfortunately, he wasn't told not to show his cheat sheet to his audience...
I suspect that ever president has a list like that prepared for him, in order to keep things on schedule as much as possible. Just because we have a picture of one for Biden doesn't mean that other presidents didn't have similar lists.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:40 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:36 am
Estonut wrote:
Spoiler
I suspect that ever president has a list like that prepared for him, in order to keep things on schedule as much as possible. Just because we have a picture of one for Biden doesn't mean that other presidents didn't have similar lists.
Right :roll:

YOU make a lame excuse.

earendel

#7 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:40 am
earendel wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Spoiler

YOU make a lame excuse.
Not an excuse, I just imagine that it's the case that every president gets such a list. No way to prove or disprove it, nor am I stating it as a fact. After all the president has a lot to deal with.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am
earendel wrote:

YOU make a lame excuse.
Not an excuse, I just imagine that it's the case that every president gets such a list. No way to prove or disprove it, nor am I stating it as a fact. After all the president has a lot to deal with.
I sincerely doubt it, ear. I would think instructions for a fully functional human being would be verbal.

earendel

#9 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 am

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am
earendel wrote:

YOU make a lame excuse.
I sincerely doubt it, ear. I would think instructions for a fully functional human being would be verbal.
Maybe. We just don't know. Until a former president comes out and says that this is uncommon, or is business as usual, we just don't know.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:56 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 am
earendel wrote:

Maybe. We just don't know. Until a former president comes out and says that this is uncommon, or is business as usual, we just don't know.
Yeah, let's put aside common sense for now.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am

Don't you just hate it when Presidents have to rely on notes:

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#12 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:06 am

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:56 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 am

Yeah, let's put aside common sense for now.
LOL! Biden apologists put aside common sense a LOOONNNNGGGG time ago.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:16 am

Don't worry, ear. I'm sure there are hundreds of well-funded groups and individuals that have produced well-honed and polished excuses for this photo that are online already. Just google it.
I'm confident my stalker has found one already and has posted it with a slam at me added. After all, that's his self-appointed mission in life.

Bob Juch

#14 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:47 am

earendel wrote:

YOU make a lame excuse.
Well, that eliminates TFG.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:02 pm

NEXT WEEK's Instruction Card.

YOU enter the room we've pointed you to
YOU thank the people that are there
-Don't thank people that aren't there.
YOU sit down.
-In a CHAIR.
-Look for the biggest chair that no one is sitting in at the moment.
Then a bunch of people will come in. They are the press. Don't be upset.
-Wait till they are settled and quiet. We will point to you when they are ready.
YOU give brief comments
-Look for the teleprompter.
YOU Read it with feeling like we rehearsed.
-Then the press people will be herded out.
-Don't get upset about the people leaving.
YOU ask ONE question (From teleprompter)
-It will be Liz. You remember her, right?
-She already has her answer.
-She is online, (she won't be in the room, Mr President, so you can't smell her hair)
YOU thank everybody that is still there. Do not smell anyone's hair.
THEN you can leave.
YOU don't start wandering

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:02 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:47 am
earendel wrote:

Well, that eliminates TFG.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You are a riot!!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#17 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:13 pm

Stuff happens. This is from a 2013 article, https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna53782665

And I apologize to you and the viewers for the teleprompter malfunction at the beginning of this. You know, you make fun of how people on TV become so reliant on that and then you feel it up there and you have sympathy for anyone.

I remember a teleprompter malfunction that caused President Ford to repeat something he'd already said in a speech. I looked and looked but couldn't find it. I thought it was the Whip Inflation Now speech, but maybe I thought that because it was the most famous of Ford's speeches. Well, except the speech where he announced he pardoned Nixon.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:00 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:13 pm
Stuff happens. This is from a 2013 article, https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna53782665

And I apologize to you and the viewers for the teleprompter malfunction at the beginning of this. You know, you make fun of how people on TV become so reliant on that and then you feel it up there and you have sympathy for anyone.

I remember a teleprompter malfunction that caused President Ford to repeat something he'd already said in a speech. I looked and looked but couldn't find it. I thought it was the Whip Inflation Now speech, but maybe I thought that because it was the most famous of Ford's speeches. Well, except the speech where he announced he pardoned Nixon.
The White House should invest in better teleprompters then. Seems to happen almost every day.

BackInTex

#19 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:44 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am
What I hate are fake pictures. Well, thay maybe a real picture, but the writing is too good and the thumb nail.... no way would Donald have such rough nails.,
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#20 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:05 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:44 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am
What I hate are fake pictures. Well, thay maybe a real picture, but the writing is too good and the thumb nail.... no way would Donald have such rough nails.,
Plus, if it is 'real' at least he wrote it himself.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Estonut
Evil Genius

#21 Post by Estonut » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:54 am

earendel wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Spoiler
Sorry, Ear, but I don't believe anyone else had a list like that. Notes, agenda items, bullet points - for sure, but read his list again.

He is told which room to enter and told to say "hello."
He is told when to take his seat.
He is told to ask one question and has to be reminded that she will not be there in person.
He is told to thank the participants.
He is told when to leave.

This looks more like notes for a child's first back-to-school night meeting than what should be required for a competent leader of the free world.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:48 am

It takes so much mental gymnastics and denial in order to be a functioning liberal these days. Must be exhausting. Luckily, they have a lot of help in the media, which has devoted itself to fueling the delusions required.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:01 am

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:48 am
It takes so much mental gymnastics and denial in order to be a functioning liberal these days. Must be exhausting. Luckily, they have a lot of help in the media, which has devoted itself to fueling the delusions required.
Spoken by someone who blindly accepts True the Vote's increasingly contorted explanations for why they haven't released the information they supposedly have.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:29 pm

You may think it's funny that President Biden carries around a cheat card that tells him exactly what to do and when to do it. As it turns out, this is a common technique used by several presidents throughout our nation's great history. We bet you feel silly now, don't you?

Here are a few examples of presidential cheat cards through the years:

Thomas Jefferson: YOU do not have sexual relations with THAT slave.
William Henry Harrison: YOU wear YOUR overcoat or YOU die.
Millard Fillmore: Nobody remembers who YOU are.
Abraham Lincoln: YOU don't forget to look behind YOURSELF at the theater.
William Howard Taft: YOU are too fat for YOUR bathtub. (Historian's Note: Taft was notorious for not sticking to the cheat card.)
FDR: YOU roll into YOUR seat.
Richard Nixon: YOU are NOT a CROOK.
Gerald Ford: YOU pardon NIXON. (Historian's Note: Nixon added this to the bottom of Ford's cheat sheet in scribbled pencil.)
George Bush, Sr.: YOU ask THEM to read YOUR lips.
Bill Clinton: YOU don't have sexual relations with THAT woman.
George W. Bush: YOU start an unjustified war for YOUR dad.
Barack Obama: YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU
Donald J. Trump: YOU grab the steering wheel of YOUR limo from YOUR secret service agent to save the election YOU won.
Hillary Clinton: YOU aren't PRESIDENT.

...Babylon Bee -- Banned from Tik Tok (At least) for making fun of things
While this does not violate their 'Community Guidelines', whatever they are