0h peeps

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 13010
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

0h peeps

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm

Just like Hilz will never get charged for her bullshit, neither will Trump.

He's not in power, nor will he be. Give it the fuck up. Otherwise let's disintegrate the entire political bureacratic creepiness, and waste all our time on prosecuting everyone everywhere back to, oh I don't know, Kennedy? FDR, whoever. Give it the fuck up.
Well, then

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 7839
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: 0h peeps

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm
Just like Hilz will never get charged for her bullshit, neither will Trump.

He's not in power, nor will he be. Give it the fuck up. Otherwise let's disintegrate the entire political bureacratic creepiness, and waste all our time on prosecuting everyone everywhere back to, oh I don't know, Kennedy? FDR, whoever. Give it the fuck up.
I agree, Beebs, but it's all they've got, truly.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 0h peeps

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm
Just like Hilz will never get charged for her bullshit, neither will Trump.

He's not in power, nor will he be. Give it the fuck up. Otherwise let's disintegrate the entire political bureacratic creepiness, and waste all our time on prosecuting everyone everywhere back to, oh I don't know, Kennedy? FDR, whoever. Give it the fuck up.
I agree, Beebs, but it's all they've got, truly.
I said it after the election, and I'll say it again.

Trump is not the President of the US. The official results of the election say that Biden Is. I respect that. Biden is the President until the next election, as much as I disagree with him. The people who are still trying to impeach him are the same ones who declared he WASN'T their President for the 4 years that he was. They did the same thing for 4 years that they are excoriating him for now. Only he has no legislative or executive power. All he has right now is his first amendment rights. Except on twitter and other social media platforms which don't recognize those rights.

2000 Mules presents very convincing evidence of election tampering and fraud in 2020. I do not want or advocate reversing the results. All I want, and all TTV wants is to investigate this evidence and make changes so, if it did indeed happen, it can never be allowed to happen again. For ALL OUR SAKES.
But like everything else in politics, there is inertia and push back anything challending the status quo, which is controlled by many of those who may have benefitted or participated in this kind of fraud. It is up to us, the people, to force them to take it seriously.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 13010
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: 0h peeps

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:47 pm

Flock, this has happened before and nothing can be done about it. Stop.
Well, then

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25093
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 0h peeps

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm
Just like Hilz will never get charged for her bullshit, neither will Trump.

He's not in power, nor will he be. Give it the fuck up. Otherwise let's disintegrate the entire political bureacratic creepiness, and waste all our time on prosecuting everyone everywhere back to, oh I don't know, Kennedy? FDR, whoever. Give it the fuck up.
I agree, Beebs, but it's all they've got, truly.
I said it after the election, and I'll say it again.

Trump is not the President of the US. The official results of the election say that Biden Is. I respect that. Biden is the President until the next election, as much as I disagree with him. The people who are still trying to impeach him are the same ones who declared he WASN'T their President for the 4 years that he was. They did the same thing for 4 years that they are excoriating him for now. Only he has no legislative or executive power. All he has right now is his first amendment rights. Except on twitter and other social media platforms which don't recognize those rights.

2000 Mules presents very convincing evidence of election tampering and fraud in 2020. I do not want or advocate reversing the results. All I want, and all TTV wants is to investigate this evidence and make changes so, if it did indeed happen, it can never be allowed to happen again. For ALL OUR SAKES.
But like everything else in politics, there is inertia and push back anything challending the status quo, which is controlled by many of those who may have benefitted or participated in this kind of fraud. It is up to us, the people, to force them to take it seriously.
You still can't tell the difference between evidence and unsupported accusations.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 13010
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: 0h peeps

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 pm


I agree, Beebs, but it's all they've got, truly.
I said it after the election, and I'll say it again.

Trump is not the President of the US. The official results of the election say that Biden Is. I respect that. Biden is the President until the next election, as much as I disagree with him. The people who are still trying to impeach him are the same ones who declared he WASN'T their President for the 4 years that he was. They did the same thing for 4 years that they are excoriating him for now. Only he has no legislative or executive power. All he has right now is his first amendment rights. Except on twitter and other social media platforms which don't recognize those rights.

2000 Mules presents very convincing evidence of election tampering and fraud in 2020. I do not want or advocate reversing the results. All I want, and all TTV wants is to investigate this evidence and make changes so, if it did indeed happen, it can never be allowed to happen again. For ALL OUR SAKES.
But like everything else in politics, there is inertia and push back anything challending the status quo, which is controlled by many of those who may have benefitted or participated in this kind of fraud. It is up to us, the people, to force them to take it seriously.
You still can't tell the difference between evidence and unsupported accusations.
Oh duh. Stop yourself
Well, then

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 0h peeps

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:19 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm


I said it after the election, and I'll say it again.

Trump is not the President of the US. The official results of the election say that Biden Is. I respect that. Biden is the President until the next election, as much as I disagree with him. The people who are still trying to impeach him are the same ones who declared he WASN'T their President for the 4 years that he was. They did the same thing for 4 years that they are excoriating him for now. Only he has no legislative or executive power. All he has right now is his first amendment rights. Except on twitter and other social media platforms which don't recognize those rights.

2000 Mules presents very convincing evidence of election tampering and fraud in 2020. I do not want or advocate reversing the results. All I want, and all TTV wants is to investigate this evidence and make changes so, if it did indeed happen, it can never be allowed to happen again. For ALL OUR SAKES.
But like everything else in politics, there is inertia and push back anything challending the status quo, which is controlled by many of those who may have benefitted or participated in this kind of fraud. It is up to us, the people, to force them to take it seriously.
You still can't tell the difference between evidence and unsupported accusations.
Oh duh. Stop yourself
Stopping. No use beating my head against the wall. Enough for tonite.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 0h peeps

#8 Post by earendel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:31 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm
I said it after the election, and I'll say it again.

Trump is not the President of the US. The official results of the election say that Biden Is. I respect that. Biden is the President until the next election, as much as I disagree with him. The people who are still trying to impeach him are the same ones who declared he WASN'T their President for the 4 years that he was. They did the same thing for 4 years that they are excoriating him for now. Only he has no legislative or executive power. All he has right now is his first amendment rights. Except on twitter and other social media platforms which don't recognize those rights.
You say this, but there are a number of people who don't believe that nor respect it. Whether Trump was criminally involved in the January 6 incident, those who were involved were trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. My takeaway from the hearings is that they are trying to show that the claims made by Trump supporters have no validity, and are relying on Republican witnesses to do so. Personally I don't care if Trump is indicted or not, but I do care that he is still in a position to get the nomination in 2024.
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 pm
2000 Mules presents very convincing evidence of election tampering and fraud in 2020. I do not want or advocate reversing the results. All I want, and all TTV wants is to investigate this evidence and make changes so, if it did indeed happen, it can never be allowed to happen again. For ALL OUR SAKES.
But like everything else in politics, there is inertia and push back anything challenging the status quo, which is controlled by many of those who may have benefitted or participated in this kind of fraud. It is up to us, the people, to force them to take it seriously.
I haven't seen 2000 Mules, and I won't unless it's free (I refuse to support monetization). But I'm not convinced that there is really "evidence" found there. Even William Barr, the Attorney-General, said that it was a load of barnyard excrement.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Post Reply