Oh. My.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Oh. My.

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:35 pm

Biscoff Ice Cream Bars.

I'm no smoker, but I needed a cigarette after that.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Ritterskoop

Re: Oh. My.

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:57 am

They also have Biscoff cookie butter, found with the peanut butters.

Life-changing.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:25 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:57 am
They also have Biscoff cookie butter, found with the peanut butters.

Life-changing.
Yes, and the ice cream bars have a thin layer of the cookie butter between the ice cream and the chocolate. mmmmm
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:38 pm

Ima ignoring this. The last thing I need is more ice cream in the freezer...

So. Is it better than the best Haagen Daz or Bluebell? Do they have coupons? Would I eat the whole pint at once?
Well, then

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:22 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:38 pm

So. Is it better than the best Haagen Daz or Bluebell? Do they have coupons? Would I eat the whole pint at once?
They are ice cream bars. I was slightly let down when I opened one and saw it was slightly smaller than a standard corn dog. After trying it, however, the incredible richness made me happy it wasn't bigger. The box has eight in it, so, you know, portion control, as it were.

gsabc

#6 Post by gsabc » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:45 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Having more ice cream makes it easier to tell people you made room in the freezer, which sounds a lot better than "I ate a quart of Rocky Road."
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:46 pm

:)
Well, then

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:32 pm

gsabc wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:45 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Having more ice cream makes it easier to tell people you made room in the freezer, which sounds a lot better than "I ate a quart of Rocky Road."
😆😆😎