GOP Candidate Fantasizes About Murdering Political Opponents in New Ad

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

GOP Candidate Fantasizes About Murdering Political Opponents in New Ad

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:30 pm

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... d-1370910/

The Jan. 6 committee has, for the past few weeks, been reminding Americans about the horrifying “war scene” that unfolded during the attack on the Capitol. Some conservatives are ignoring the panel’s findings and dismissing the hearings as a distraction. Others are doubling down on political violence. Eric Greitens, a scandal-ridden Republican running for Senate in Missouri, released an ad on Monday advocating for “hunting” RINOs, or Republicans In Name Only, a term for conservatives who haven’t veered far enough to the right.

The ad is not subtle. It isn’t even metaphorical. It features Greitens and an armed military team breaking into a house to execute Republicans who don’t sufficiently support former President Trump. “Join the MAGA crew,” Greitens says. “Get a RINO-hunting permit. There’s no bagging limit, no tagging limit, and it doesn’t expire until we save our country.”

More ...
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: GOP Candidate Fantasizes About Murdering Political Opponents in New Ad

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:45 pm

The guy is nuts. Red flags?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Not one I'd vote for. Maybe a little more subtlety is called for in these situations.
He needs to be introduced to Kathy Griffin.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:45 pm
The fact that he's his state's former governor and appears to be leading his Senate primary speaks volumes about the sorts of candidates supported by Republican voters. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:43 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
The fact that he's his state's former governor and appears to be leading his Senate primary speaks volumes about the sorts of candidates supported by Republican voters. --Bob
Yeah, bob, all Repub voters. Jeez, y'all have some winners too. Jeez
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:43 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Yeah, bob, all Repub voters. Jeez, y'all have some winners too. Jeez
Not all Republican voters. Just enough to control the Party’s direction.

It’s not as though this is a recent phenomenon within the Republican Party. Remember Sharron Angle? Remember Christine (“I am not a witch”) O’Donnell? Remember Todd Akins? Remember Roy Moore, who has the distinction of being thrown off the Alabama Supreme Court not once, but twice? Republicans have been nominating people like this for a long time. You’d be hard pressed to find comparable Democratic nominees or office-holders. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:38 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
But he is a moderator here, so he gets a pass.

Wait, who were you referring to?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:57 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:38 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
But he is a moderator here, so he gets a pass.

Wait, who were you referring to?
:lol:
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Well, something's been put in their cornflakes. They are all of a sudden on an all-out blitz of e-bigotry.

I guess they are disappointed that nobody is paying attention to Adam Schiffless and the Jan 6 clown show. That was supposed to get everyone's minds off of 5-6-7-8 dollar gas and all the other failures of the democrat party. So now they're releasing all their crap and the UI's are tasked with disseminating it.

I know I get all my news from Rolling Stone.

I can't wait for their stories on Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Swalwell, Harris, and all the other top-notch people we are blessed with from that wonderful utopia called California
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:35 pm
I guess they are disappointed that nobody is paying attention to Adam Schiffless and the Jan 6 clown show.
And as usual, Flock is completely wrong.

Majority of Americans say Trump should be criminally charged for role in Jan. 6 Capitol riot, new poll shows
A majority of Americans say that former President Donald Trump should be criminally charged for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, an Ipsos/ABC News poll finds. Fifty-eight percent of poll respondents "believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime."

The percentage favoring criminal charges for the former president has risen since the attack unfolded in January 2021, when 54% of respondents to a January ABC News/Washington Post poll said Trump should be charged with inciting a riot. In an April survey posing a similar question, 52% of respondents said Trump should be charged with a crime. By party, the poll found that 91% of Democrats say the former president should be criminally charged, compared with 19% of Republicans. A majority of those surveyed – 60% – say they believe the Jan. 6 committee is "conducting a fair and impartial investigation," up from 40% in April.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:10 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#12 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:16 am

Greitens (already on the Harvey List) follows the infamous Missouri tradition of Todd Akin (“legitimate rape”) and John Ashcroft (defeated by a dead man).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:26 am

jarnon wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:16 am
Greitens (already on the Harvey List) follows the infamous Missouri tradition of Todd Akin (“legitimate rape”) and John Ashcroft (defeated by a dead man).
I wouldn't put John Ashcroft in the same category as the other two. Former Senator Ashcroft publicly spoke out against Josh Hawley's acts encouraging the insurrection and called his former support for Hawley the biggest mistake of his life. If there were enough Republicans left who are like him, the Republican Party wouldn't be such a threat to democracy. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:36 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:10 am
The asshole in MO was trying to make a point in an over-the-top, tactless and STUPID way. He is one of those people who should never have any access to any power.
There are many like him in both parties that have already gotten elected and are serving.
WHY?
Because in today's political universe, people like this guy are the ones who run for political office. Very few people of sound minds, who are successful at what they do, have any interest in screwing up their lives by getting themselves into the insanity, hate, dishonesty and masochism of politics. So it's left to people like this guy. At least to those people who can hide their disfunctions better than he can.

The ONLY thing you have to do to get elected to a powerful position is to convince enough voters to cast their vote for you. (Or figure out a way to cheat the system and get enough money to pull it off) And to do that, it's not a matter of your expertise, knowledge, wisdom or anything like that. It's mounting a campaign to fool enough people into THINKING you have those qualities. And/or getting enough people to think your opponent is the devil's cousin.(See: Joseph Biden)

So I wouldn't vote for this guy even if I could. I would vote for the next guy who says he or she emulates my values who hasn't indicated they're off their rocker in public. And hope.

This picture you found is bogus, BJ. Dog whistles exist only in leftist heads.

jarnon

#15 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:40 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:26 am
jarnon wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:16 am
I wouldn't put John Ashcroft in the same category as the other two. Former Senator Ashcroft publicly spoke out against Josh Hawley's acts encouraging the insurrection and called his former support for Hawley the biggest mistake of his life. If there were enough Republicans left who are like him, the Republican Party wouldn't be such a threat to democracy. --Bob
Also Ashcroft (along with Comey and Mueller) once famously stood up to George W. Bush (figuratively since Ashcroft was bedridden).

What the Ashcroft ‘Hospital Showdown’ Was About.

They’d all be on Greitens’s hit list.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי