Biden is correct. He is changing people's lives.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Biden is correct. He is changing people's lives.

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:22 pm

https://nypost.com/2022/06/14/biden-gov ... omy-sinks/

Even CNN knows he's doing lawyerly lying.

I guess he thinks he can say he is reducing the deficit because none of us remember that they ran incredible deficits the last 2 years because of what the federal government spent on covid, while revenue slid because of lockdowns on economic activity. Even CNN says the deficit reduction would have been a lot more if they left the Trump era policies in place and DID NOTHING.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/politics ... index.html

Yes, he is right for yelling at us. He is changing people's lives. When it costs us $460 more per month to live (at least right now), that's a big change. And all he can do is blame Trump, Russia, greedy companies and whoever else his progressive handlers can think of, while they do nothing.

OH, What can he do?

Well, for one thing, he can start doing everything he can to ENCOURAGE domestic oil production, instead of doing everything he can to shut it down. I'm all for alternate power sources, but they are NOT ready to take over yet. The price of oil affects pretty much everything else. Keep America moving while we develop power sources that can replace it. IMO, the people handling Biden are trying to do it while they cling to the power they now have, because they believe it will be short lived. Again, IMO, if they just let the Trump policies stand, instead of unilaterally and arbitrarily killing them just because they had Trump's name on them, we would NOT be in the inflationary spiral we are now. No way I can prove that, so I won't argue it, but I doubt we would be in a worse position than we are now.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

Re: Biden is correct. He is changing people's lives.

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:31 pm

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... Slide.html

The number of total active drilling rigs in the United States rose by 7 this week, according to new data from Baker Hughes published on Friday.

The total rig count rose to 740 this week—270 rigs higher than the rig count this time in 2021, but insufficient to ease market fears in the current tight oil market.

Oil rigs in the United States rose by 4 this week to 584. Gas rigs rose by 3 to 154. Miscellaneous rigs stayed the same at 2.

The rig count in the Permian Basin was flat this week at 345. Rigs in the Eagle Ford rose by 1, to 69. Oil and gas rigs in the Permian are 108 above where they were this time last year.

Primary Vision's Frac Spread Count, an estimate of the number of crews completing unfinished wells—a more frugal use of finances than drilling new wells—rose last week after two weeks of declines. The frac spread count is now 283 for week ending June 10, compared to 230 a year ago.

U.S. crude oil production rose to 12 million bpd for the week ending June 10—the highest level since April 2020 when the pandemic took hold, according to the latest Energy Information Administration data.

At 12:24 p.m. ET, oil prices were trending down on the day. WTI was trading at $111.10—down $6.53 per barrel (-5.55%) on the day, and down roughly $8 per barrel on the week. The Brent benchmark traded at $114.10 per barrel, down $5.68 (-4.74%) on the day, and down roughly $6 on the week.

At 1:05 pm ET, WTI was trading at $109.40, while Brent was trading at $112.70 per barrel—both down on the day.

By Julianne Geiger for Oilprice.com
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:45 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:31 pm
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... Slide.html

The number of total active drilling rigs in the United States rose by 7 this week, according to new data from Baker Hughes published on Friday.

The total rig count rose to 740 this week—270 rigs higher than the rig count this time in 2021, but insufficient to ease market fears in the current tight oil market.

Oil rigs in the United States rose by 4 this week to 584. Gas rigs rose by 3 to 154. Miscellaneous rigs stayed the same at 2.

The rig count in the Permian Basin was flat this week at 345. Rigs in the Eagle Ford rose by 1, to 69. Oil and gas rigs in the Permian are 108 above where they were this time last year.

Primary Vision's Frac Spread Count, an estimate of the number of crews completing unfinished wells—a more frugal use of finances than drilling new wells—rose last week after two weeks of declines. The frac spread count is now 283 for week ending June 10, compared to 230 a year ago.

U.S. crude oil production rose to 12 million bpd for the week ending June 10—the highest level since April 2020 when the pandemic took hold, according to the latest Energy Information Administration data.

At 12:24 p.m. ET, oil prices were trending down on the day. WTI was trading at $111.10—down $6.53 per barrel (-5.55%) on the day, and down roughly $8 per barrel on the week. The Brent benchmark traded at $114.10 per barrel, down $5.68 (-4.74%) on the day, and down roughly $6 on the week.

At 1:05 pm ET, WTI was trading at $109.40, while Brent was trading at $112.70 per barrel—both down on the day.

By Julianne Geiger for Oilprice.com
ONE TIME I will do an exchange of "Here's my expert I found on google. Oh yeah, well I have my EXPERT who says your expert is lying"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-alas ... -canceled/

The facts are BJ, that Biden loudly proclaimed he was undoing everything Trump did on the first day he took office. He immediately canceled the Keystone Pipeline. LOUDLY.
What message do you think that gives to the US Oil Industry, BJ? I know, deep in your mind you believe everyone in the Oil Binness is evil. But they keep this country running, and there's nothing yet to replace them. Do the frikken math, for once.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:53 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:45 pm
ONE TIME I will do an exchange of "Here's my expert I found on google. Oh yeah, well I have my EXPERT who says your expert is lying"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-alas ... -canceled/

The facts are BJ, that Biden loudly proclaimed he was undoing everything Trump did on the first day he took office. He immediately canceled the Keystone Pipeline. LOUDLY.
What message do you think that gives to the US Oil Industry, BJ? I know, deep in your mind you believe everyone in the Oil Binness is evil. But they keep this country running, and there's nothing yet to replace them. Do the frikken math, for once.
I have never stated that the oil business is evil.

What expert was quoted in your linked article? Senator Murkowski?

It seems that you still haven't realized that the Keystone Pipeline expansion had nothing to do with the U.S. oil industry. You also don't realize that the Keystone Pipeline is still running. It wasn't closed.

Stop parroting the right-wing propagandists and accept the facts.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:09 pm

How does it not have anything with the oil industry?

https://listen.sdpb.org/business-econom ... ot-proceed
Well, then

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:20 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:09 pm
How does it not have anything with the oil industry?

https://listen.sdpb.org/business-econom ... ot-proceed
I said the U.S. oil industry. Read the article you linked to:
The KXL Pipeline would have connected to the existing Keystone Pipeline to help transport Alberta tar sands oil in Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. The 1,200-mile pipeline would have traveled southeast through nine South Dakota counties.
And when the tar sands oil reached the Gulf of Mexico it was to be loaded onto ships for export. Not one drop would have stayed in the U.S. (unless the pipeline ruptured).

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:31 pm

I would think export would help alleviate Russian disruption of crude oil market.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:31 pm
I would think export would help alleviate Russian disruption of crude oil market.
I doubt it. The tar sands oil is so dirty that it costs too much to be refined into gasoline. It has limited use.

Why Canadian Tar Sands Oil May Be Doomed

https://www.desmog.com/2018/10/25/canad ... al-losses/

Note this is an old article.

At current prices, Canadian tar sands oil producers are losing money on every barrel of oil they dig out. Despite signs earlier this year the industry would “turn profitable in 2018,” a much more likely scenario at this point is a fourth straight year of losses.

Producers are forced to keep cranking out product and selling it at a loss to cover the massive costs required to start one of these sprawling unconventional oil operations, a point made painfully clear when Alberta wildfires in 2016 forced some tar sands operators to shut down.

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:01 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:22 pm
When it costs us $460 more per month to live (at least right now), that's a big change. And all he can do is blame Trump, Russia, greedy companies and whoever else his progressive handlers can think of, while they do nothing.
You would think that the United States is the only nation in the world that is suffering from inflation right now.

U.S. inflation rate is in the middle of the pack globally
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Pastor Fireball

#10 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:32 am

If you don't like America, Flock, leave. I'll help you pack. Maybe you could go to one of those oil-rich Muslim countries where they marginalize women and execute gays.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:32 am
If you don't like America, Flock, leave. I'll help you pack. Maybe you could go to one of those oil-rich Muslim countries where they marginalize women and execute gays.
Wait a minute, Pastor. I thought we only did that kinda stuff here.
There are other places that out-oppress us? Who wudda thunk it?
Why aren't you there protesting and spreading nasty vitriol on their internet? They really need you. I'll help you pack.