Several Shot and Some Are Killed in Attack at Tulsa Medical Building

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Several Shot and Some Are Killed in Attack at Tulsa Medical Building

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:26 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/01/us/t ... pital.html

Multiple people were shot and some were killed on Wednesday afternoon at a medical building in Tulsa, Okla., the Tulsa police said.

The assailant, who was armed with a rifle, was dead, according to Capt. Richard Meulenberg of the Tulsa Police Department, who said he was not sure if the police had shot him or if he had shot himself.

Captain Meulenberg said that the gunfire had apparently ceased and that the authorities were searching the building “floor by floor, room by room.”

Chief Wendell Franklin of the Tulsa Police said on Twitter that the police had responded to an “active shooter incident” near East 61st Street and South Yale Avenue in Tulsa and next to Saint Francis Hospital.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Weyoun

Re: Several Shot and Some Are Killed in Attack at Tulsa Medical Building

#2 Post by Weyoun » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:05 pm

Make all of the offices one story.

Teach all the people seeking medical care to learn how to jump out of windows

Have a “good guy with a gun” always around to stop the fatalities at around three or four.

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:09 am

The gunman had recently undergone back surgery, and the doctor who performed the surgery was among those killed.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:09 pm

The shooter bought what is described as an "AR-15 style" rifle from a gun shop the morning of the shooting. He had bought a semiautomatic handgun (which he also used in the assault) from a pawn shop two days earlier.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com