Biden does not believe in hardening school security

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Biden does not believe in hardening school security

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:49 am

I guess the president would vote NAY on the BB-1 bill that I have proposed.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1531725047949303811
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Biden does not believe in hardening school security

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:44 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:49 am
I guess the president would vote NAY on the BB-1 bill that I have proposed.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1531725047949303811
Perhaps, unlike you, the President believes in facts, not macho posturing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 pm

New Person with the hardest job in the world wrote:proposals that deal with "hardening schools...is not something that" President Biden "believes in" b/c "the problem is with guns" in America.
Why are there fences around the White House, barbed wire even? He only believes in hardening that protects him. Screw your kids. Biden believes "not enough kids have died yet" to get that legistlation passed so he doesn't want to proect them in the interim.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:51 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 pm
Why are there fences around the White House, barbed wire even? He only believes in hardening that protects him. Screw your kids. Biden believes "not enough kids have died yet" to get that legislation passed so he doesn't want to protect them in the interim.
There is a difference between installing safety measures in schools (which will have to take increased fire hazards into consideration), and putting armed guards in every school. I've posted the statistics on two different occasions for Flock but you might want to look at them too. Armed guards increase the risk of students of getting shot. They didn't help in Uvalde. They didn't help in Buffalo. The only people who have come out in favor of these measures are those who profit from them: the NRA and various gun manufacturers and security guard companies. As well as the Republican politicians who are in their pockets. And the useful fools like Flock who believe what those politicians are peddling.

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:53 pm

BackInTex wrote:
New Person with the hardest job in the world wrote:proposals that deal with "hardening schools...is not something that" President Biden "believes in" b/c "the problem is with guns" in America.
Why are there fences around the White House, barbed wire even? He only believes in hardening that protects him. Screw your kids. Biden believes "not enough kids have died yet" to get that legistlation passed so he doesn't want to proect them in the interim.
Just to prove his point, he should disband the Secret Service. Or do away with all the security at federal courthouses and buildings. Maybe the Hollywood assholes can support his stance by dismissing all their hired bodyguards. I know I'm dismantling my home security because my president doesn't believe in hardening my house from outside threats.

(The above is sarcasm, BJ. Not intended to be taken literally)
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:00 pm

The rest of the story:
In January 2020, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District updated its security protocols. As the Texas Tribune reports, the $69,000 it received that year was part of a $100 million state grant intended to “harden” schools across Texas following the shooting that killed ten people at Santa Fe High School. Governor Greg Abbott called the funding part of an unprecedented effort “to make schools safer places for our students, for our educators, for our parents and families.” That summer in Uvalde, police officers swept hallways in active-shooter drills. The city’s SWAT team was brought in to map layouts. Law-enforcement departments prepared to transform schools into fortresses at a moment’s notice. The chief of the school district’s police force called the exercises “very successful,” according to documents obtained by the New York Times.
https://www.curbed.com/2022/05/school-h ... valde.html

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:02 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:53 pm
(The above is sarcasm, BJ. Not intended to be taken literally)
The problem is that Flock's serious proposals are just as bad as his sarcastic ones.

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:33 pm

BackInTex wrote:
That is fucking crazy. You have really gone off your rocker.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:33 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Why are there fences around the White House, barbed wire even? He only believes in hardening that protects him. Screw your kids. Biden believes "not enough kids have died yet" to get that legislation passed so he doesn't want to protect them in the interim.
No other explanation. Even if gun manufacturers are put out of business as Krox seems to want (leaving our military to depend on foreign suppliers) there will be guns in bad guys hands. Refusing to even discuss lines of defense at schools is what is crazy, unless of course you see dead kids as something to use politically.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

kroxquo

#10 Post by kroxquo » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:54 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:44 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

No other explanation. Even if gun manufacturers are put out of business as Krox seems to want (leaving our military to depend on foreign suppliers) there will be guns in bad guys hands. Refusing to even discuss lines of defense at schools is what is crazy, unless of course you see dead kids as something to use politically.
When did I say that?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:27 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
I find it curious that many of the same people who argued mandatory masks were terrible for kids' social development seem to think nothing of requiring them to attend school at armed fortresses.

And do United States armed forces rely on foreign manufacturers for tanks? Because as far as I know, civilians don't get to own those. It's been my experience that a great many industries can do just find by relying primarily or even exclusively on military contracts. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:27 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
I find it curious that many of the same people who argued mandatory masks were terrible for kids' social development seem to think nothing of requiring them to attend school at armed fortresses.

And do United States armed forces rely on foreign manufacturers for tanks? Because as far as I know, civilians don't get to own those. It's been my experience that a great many industries can do just find by relying primarily or even exclusively on military contracts. --Bob
Hey bob, is the local courthouse where you engage in your above-average lawyering or whatever you call what you do an armed fortress?
And I guess we have to acknowledge that among all the other things you know more about than everyone else we can add industries that rely on military contracts.

What I post intending as sarcasm, you post and are serious about it.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:43 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Hey bob, is the local courthouse where you engage in your above-average lawyering or whatever you call what you do an armed fortress?
And I guess we have to acknowledge that among all the other things you know more about than everyone else we can add industries that rely on military contracts.

Since I practice in civil (not criminal) courtrooms, the answer to your question is no. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

Since I practice in civil (not criminal) courtrooms, the answer to your question is no. --Bob
Oh, shit, bob. You got me there. Whatever was I thinking????

Of course, everybody who is not you wants to make schools into armed fortresses. maybe with barbed wire, watchtowers with snipers, electric fences and maybe even tanks out front. Is that what you think? Probably. And you will devote your life liberty and sacred honor to do everything you can do to prevent such a thing from happening. Because you have extensive personal or professional experience in this area, and you know more about it than anyone else.

BackInTex

#15 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:02 am

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:54 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

When did I say that?

kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Let's open up tort laws to make gun manufacturers liable.
If you don't think that would bankrupt and put gun manufacturers out of business, what effect do you think it would have? What is your intended purpose of this?
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:37 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:02 am
kroxquo wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:54 pm
BackInTex wrote:

When did I say that?

kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Let's open up tort laws to make gun manufacturers liable.
If you don't think that would bankrupt and put gun manufacturers out of business, what effect do you think it would have? What is your intended purpose of this?
Krox, really? Liable for what? That someone used their product to kill someone? How about fertilizer manufacturers? Knife makers? Syringe companies? Auto makers?
You are better than just quoting leftist mantras without thinking a little. At least I think you are.

tlynn78

#17 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:49 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Do you seriously have separate courthouses for civil and criminal proceedings?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:05 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:49 am
Bob78164 wrote:

I guess they don't care if the civil court people get shot up. They're not any more valuable than the kids.

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:17 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
According to the website, they have 37 different courthouses in Los Angeles County. Some handle civil, some criminal, some both. Some also have probate, traffic, juvenile, family law, and small claims cases. Bob can probably tell you how they decide which cases wind up where.

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:36 pm

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#21 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:41 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Yes. We are the largest single court in the country. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:42 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:36 pm
Nice picture. Very creative bullshit someone put together.
Don't forget, the water from the water fountains is polluted, the school is insulated with asbestos and the food they serve there is poison. Right?

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:06 pm

Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:42 pm
Nice picture. Very creative bullshit someone put together.
Don't forget, the water from the water fountains is polluted, the school is insulated with asbestos and the food they serve there is poison. Right?
You forgot about the surveillance cameras to make sure that teachers aren't grooming the children into the gay lifestyle.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:29 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:41 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Yes. We are the largest single court in the country. --Bob
I guess it has to be in order to be able to fit your head.