Will they be able to pull it off against Musk?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Will they be able to pull it off against Musk?

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:50 pm

A few days after he said he will not be voting for Democrats, the sexual misconduct charges start coming.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk- ... attendant/

He called it beforehand.

I have no idea whether it's true or not, but the timing is pretty telling.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

Re: Will they be able to pull it off against Musk?

#2 Post by jarnon » Sat May 21, 2022 2:06 pm

Elon Musk wrote:Tesla is building a hardcore litigation department where we directly initiate & execute lawsuits. The team will report directly to me.

Please send 3 to 5 bullet points describing evidence of exceptional ability.

justice@tesla.com
An opportunity for Bob78164?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 21, 2022 2:09 pm

:lol:
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 21, 2022 3:47 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:06 pm
Elon Musk wrote:Tesla is building a hardcore litigation department where we directly initiate & execute lawsuits. The team will report directly to me.

justice@tesla.com
bob has never outright claimed exceptionalism. He is just above average.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:42 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:06 pm

justice@tesla.com
I'm quite happy with my current position, thank you very much. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson