First bombshell in the Sussman trial

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: First bombshell in the Sussman trial

#26 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:37 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:15 am
Byron York writes:
Why should I believe him when the jurors who gave up weeks of their lives listening to the evidence reached a different conclusion? Why shouldn't I believe the jurors who heard all of the evidence and issued an acquittal in short order? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:02 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:37 am
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:15 am
Byron York writes:
Why should I believe him when the jurors who gave up weeks of their lives listening to the evidence reached a different conclusion? Why shouldn't I believe the jurors who heard all of the evidence and issued an acquittal in short order? --Bob
Regardless of whether one believes Sussman did or didn't lie to the FBI, the case against him was exceptionally weak. It was based almost exclusively on the testimony of one FBI agent based on his recollection several years after the fact of what Sussman told him in an interview. There are no written statements from Sussman denying he was working for the Clinton campaign or the DNC. As I said, earlier in this thread:
Of course, this is all collateral to the main issue, which is whether Sussman lied to the FBI by claiming he wasn't working for the Clinton campaign when he delivered this information. And already, the government's case is proving very weak in that regard. It's based almost exclusively on FBI General Counsel James Baker's recollection of a 2016 meeting with Sussman. Baker since that time made a number of inconsistent statements about how Sussman referred to his clients and that he claims he never took notes of or memorialized that meeting with Sussman.
No sensible prosecutor would have brought such a weak case. But Durham is desperate because his three year investigation has uncovered nothing new. The only person to cop a plea admitted a violation before Durham even began his investigation.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Chalk up another loss for John Durham in his investigation of the so-called Steele dossier. Igor Danchenko, a Russian ex-pat who was the primary source for much of the information in the dossier, was acquitted by a federal jury on four counts of lying to the FBI in regard to the investigation. Durham himself examined most of the witnesses at the trial and gave most of the arguments. Durham wound up arguing with some of his own witnesses when they gave testimony favorable to the defense. So this investigation is, as expected, turning into another giant nothing-burger for those looking to cast dirt on the FBI.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/18/politics ... index.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

kroxquo

#29 Post by kroxquo » Mon May 15, 2023 3:53 pm

And the final word from the Durham investigation -

There was nothing there worth investigating

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

tlynn78

#30 Post by tlynn78 » Mon May 15, 2023 8:02 pm

:wink:
kroxquo wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:53 pm

:lol: 🤣😅🤣😅
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#31 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 15, 2023 8:25 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Durham Finds Fault With F.B.I. Over Russia Inquiry

The special counsel’s final report nevertheless did not produce blockbuster revelations of politically motivated misconduct, as Donald J. Trump and his allies had suggested it would.

This is a link to a free copy of this New York Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/15/us/p ... =url-share
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 16, 2023 9:36 am

Yes, let's bury our heads in the sand deeper now.

There are lots of people who SHOULD be prosecuted, but I think Durham has figured out that it's a waste of time to prosecute anyone in the current arena.

One thing he has confirmed: Trump was right once again.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#33 Post by tlynn78 » Tue May 16, 2023 9:58 am

Tue May 16, 2023 9:36 am

There are lots of people who SHOULD be prosecuted, but I think Durham has figured out that it's a waste of time to prosecute anyone in the current arena.

Yes, the usual suspects can go on convincing themselves their Emperor indeed has very fine clothes.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#34 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 16, 2023 1:29 pm

TFG was wrong: There was no deep-state conspiracy.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 16, 2023 3:35 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 1:29 pm

TFG was wrong: There was no deep-state conspiracy.
How appropriate is your avatar!!!
Tell me again how Trump colluded with Russia, and please show me Schiff's proof. Neither Mueller nor Durham could find it. His dog must've ate it.
Expound for me how the 2020 election was not tampered with using the power of the government. Oh, yeah, the FBI was playing the media. That's the ticket!
Dissuade me from even thinking that Washington Uniparty and its pals did everything they could to sabotage Trump's term in office (Strzok's Insurance Policy).
Oh, and make sure someone calls me a moron or something like that there.
At least you've acknowledged, without even realizing it, that there IS a deep state.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#36 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 17, 2023 6:43 am

Not my original thought, but it is more true than not.
It appears the only people not involved in the Trump/Russia collusion scandal were Trump and Russia.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

wbtravis007

#37 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed May 17, 2023 8:32 am

Of course he was.

CRIME OF THE CENTURY!

Right.

What’s a cubit?

flockofseagulls104

#38 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:35 am

For the Usual Suspects: Here it is for you in a nutshell.

Prior to 2016, Donald Trump was Donald Trump. The Donald. A celebrity, A rich guy, A TV Star. Acceptable in the popular culture.
Then he ran for President. Then he actually caught on. Then, against all odds, he actually won.

Whooooa! Then what did he become?

Greg Gutfeld summed it up:
The Left created a devil that was so big and so vast that they made all actions permissible.
They made every institution, as the judge was saying, subject to suspicion.
You can bury stories, create hoaxes, you can fund smears.
It can go anywhere because this person must be stopped.
Now we are left and none of it is true.
So we had a half-a-decade hoax that infected and undermined every institution because we were made to believe this person is evil.
You need to accept the fact that none of it is true. Mueller couldn't prove it. Schiff was lying. Hillary made it all up. What more evidence do you need to convince you that you are being lied to by the people that your buddy Schumer warned us about when he told Trump "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you."

So what are you left with? Are you all going to keep foolishly insisting that Trump was a Putin puppet? Or are you going to wake up?

Are you going to keep calling those of us that are skeptical about the 2020 election morons? Are you going to keep taking the word of the 'experts' who LIED to you for so many years?

There's so much broken that needs to be fixed, but people like you stand in the way.

When are you going to wake up?

Oh BTW travis: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cubit I don't get your attempt at being clever.

BackInTex

#39 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 17, 2023 2:10 pm

Wed May 17, 2023 11:35 am
Oh BTW travis: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cubit I don't get your attempt at being clever.
He's probably a small guy with cubit envy.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#40 Post by Bob Juch » Wed May 17, 2023 6:59 pm

Could it be that they didn't find a Russian connection for the same reason you don't see elephants hiding in trees?

BackInTex

#41 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 17, 2023 7:49 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:59 pm
Could it be that they didn't find a Russian connection for the same reason you don't see elephants hiding in trees?
You think elephants hide in trees? That explains a lot.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#42 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:34 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:59 pm
Most probably.
Logical thinking does not seem to be your strong point.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#43 Post by Vandal » Thu May 18, 2023 5:57 pm

FYI, Skippy is referencing this famous Bill Cosby routine:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

jarnon

#44 Post by jarnon » Thu May 18, 2023 9:16 pm

Vandal wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:57 pm
FYI, Skippy is referencing this famous Bill Cosby routine:
Here’s an excerpt from a parody of the Book of Esther that I wrote years ago, that also happens to mention cubits:
Megillat Hillary wrote:Now it came to pass that the days of the reign of the king Barack were coming to an end. Then Trump arose again to seek the throne. And he said: “Woe unto the king and his counselor Hillary, who feast with our enemies, even the king of Persia who cries ‘Death to America and Israel!’” And he said: “There are strangers among us, whose tongue is not our tongue, and whose customs are diverse from ours. Let us gather them and return them to the land of their birth, even the kingdom of Mexico. And let us build a great wall, fifty cubits high, on the border.” And he said: “The people of Syria and the plain of Nineveh, even the women and children, are a danger to us, for they may join themselves unto our enemies. When I am the king, they shall not enter our land!”
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#45 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:57 am

So the past few posts are your answer to the points I made?

And he says I need to get help?

wbtravis007

#46 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:29 pm

So now you're begging for an argument? I'm not surprised, of course. But still. That's pretty damned funny.

If I see something of yours that's worthy of a response, and I have time, I'll respond.

I have time now.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#47 Post by Beebs52 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:42 pm

Swinging Richards.
Well, then

BackInTex

#48 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 19, 2023 3:29 pm

Flock,

You might think they just have ther heads in the sand, but it's worse.

They just don't care.
They don't care about free and fair elections.
They don't care about people who don't agree with their politics.

Win at all cost.
The ends justifies the means.

Destroy your political opponents, any way necessary....they'll look the other way.
Gaslight the rest.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#49 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Ummmm...
I guess one way to avoid coping with facts that you find inconvenient is by adamantly refusing to accept them no matter what. We could call that faith-based politics, because no amount of contrary evidence will ever convince you.
Other ways are changing the subject (the most popular one with the Usual Suspects here), ridiculing the messenger and any others that agree with him so you can discount and ignore the points made, acting like you are above it all when you have no understanding or answer at all about the subject at hand, and pretending to be clever by posting obscure quotes from things that have no relation to the topic being addressed..
Mirror much?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri May 19, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flockofseagulls104

#50 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 19, 2023 7:33 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:29 pm
So now you're begging for an argument? I'm not surprised, of course. But still. That's pretty damned funny.

If I see something of yours that's worthy of a response, and I have time, I'll respond.

I have time now.
No, actually I just want to be entertained by the shallow and convoluted responses. You have certainly outdone yourself this time.