What's your gas price?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

What's your gas price?

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am

Just saw $4.29.
And we are usually towards the lower end nationally.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

mikehardware

Re: What's your gas price?

#2 Post by mikehardware » Tue May 17, 2022 11:28 am

$4.19 in Huntsville, AL this morning.

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 17, 2022 11:52 am

It's $4.51 at all the stations in Oro Valley.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm

2 years ago in Atlanta - @$1.60
https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm
Two years ago is not a valid comparison. Oil went negative due to lack of demand as Covid kept everone home.

Three years ago it was $2.946.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:20 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 pm
Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm
Two years ago is not a valid comparison. Oil went negative due to lack of demand as Covid kept everone home.

Three years ago it was $2.946.
OK, before the covid dip in Atlanta it was about $2.25

Vandal
Director of Promos

#7 Post by Vandal » Tue May 17, 2022 1:43 pm

Just paid $4.59 here in SE Mass.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

ne1410s

#8 Post by ne1410s » Tue May 17, 2022 1:46 pm

5.79 in London, U K

I blame Biden…
"When you argue with a fool, there are two fools in the argument."

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:53 pm

ne1410s wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:46 pm
5.79 in London, U K

I blame Biden…
Gallon or liter?

Vandal
Director of Promos

#10 Post by Vandal » Tue May 17, 2022 2:04 pm

Tue May 17, 2022 1:53 pm
ne1410s wrote:
5.79 in London, U K

I blame Biden…
Gallon or liter?
Joe
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 pm

Vandal wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 2:04 pm
ne1410s wrote:
5.79 in London, U K

I blame Biden…
Gallon or liter?
Joe
OK. I was just curious, but since you brought it up.
That's a new one, NE. The quietly competent administration has put their best minds on the problem of rising gas prices and inflation in general. And their answer is that they've narrowed it down to what? about a dozen reasons to blame for it? I would assume they would put me in the ultramaga category, so part of it is my fault, I guess, and I apologize for that. But your scapegoat never made it to their list. You might want to let them know to add it to their list.
But they are diligently working to solve the problem. The answer, apparently, is to stop as much oil production as possible. And they are doing a fine job, starting with Keystone and progressing.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-alas ... canceled/
Of course, we all know that these leases would not increase the supply overnight, so it's ok. Oil prices are not affected at all by the prospect of future supply. We all know that.
We can always raid our strategic oil reserves of cheaper oil. We can always refill it later at much higher prices, because, after all, it doesn't matter how much the federal government spends, at least until bob starts getting nervous, and I'm sure he will let them know when that happens.

Oh, and as we all know, it would have been several magnitudes worse if trump was president, so let's all be thankful.

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue May 17, 2022 4:52 pm

Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 pm
The quietly competent administration has put their best minds on the problem of rising gas prices and inflation in general. And their answer is that they've narrowed it down to what? about a dozen reasons to blame for it?
It would be nice to have a debate with some Republican candidate who would discuss their ideas about inflation and the economy. But all they want to discuss are critical race theory, boys playing girls' sports, and how the 2020 election was stolen.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#13 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 17, 2022 7:57 pm

Vandal wrote:

Gallon or liter?
Joe
That's a new one, NE. The quietly competent administration has put their best minds on the problem of rising gas prices and inflation in general. And their answer is that they've narrowed it down to what? about a dozen reasons to blame for it? I would assume they would put me in the ultramaga category, so part of it is my fault, I guess, and I apologize for that. But your scapegoat never made it to their list. You might want to let them know to add it to their list.
But they are diligently working to solve the problem. The answer, apparently, is to stop as much oil production as possible. And they are doing a fine job, starting with Keystone and progressing.
Of course, we all know that these leases would not increase the supply overnight, so it's ok. Oil prices are not affected at all by the prospect of future supply. We all know that.
We can always raid our strategic oil reserves of cheaper oil. We can always refill it later at much higher prices, because, after all, it doesn't matter how much the federal government spends, at least until bob starts getting nervous, and I'm sure he will let them know when that happens.

Oh, and as we all know, it would have been several magnitudes worse if trump was president, so let's all be thankful.
You think the President control gas prices? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The price of oil is dropping.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#14 Post by BackInTex » Tue May 17, 2022 9:22 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:57 pm

Talk about sounding dumb. Oil closed at $114.20
today, the highest price this year but for one day in March and higher than any day in the prior 10 years.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jaybee

#15 Post by jaybee » Tue May 17, 2022 9:38 pm

Filled up yesterday morning and even with a 40 cents discount with my Kroger number it still cost $111 to fill my tank (diesel). Bad but not as high as it was after Katrina many years ago. Had a $155 fillup with gas. Around here, for some reason, diesel is always 50 cents to 90 cents more than gas. Still burns either way considering that I bought my very first car for $75.
Jaybee

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:44 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:57 pm
Vandal wrote:

Joe

You think the President control gas prices? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really don't give 2 shits what they pay in other countries, BJ. Not too many other people care, either.
And the unelected burro-crats and their regulations and bowing to the climate control lobby has a LOT to do with gas prices.
Lol to you.

wbtravis007

#17 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed May 18, 2022 12:25 am

Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am
Just saw $4.29.
And we are usually towards the lower end nationally.

Haven’t read any of the responses, since I’m assuming that everybody’s just reporting, and that you weren’t trying to make a point or put out bait or anything like that.

4 ish here.

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 18, 2022 7:24 am

Kinda intended that way. But one of us wanted to push a button.

wbtravis007

#19 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed May 18, 2022 8:14 am

Wed May 18, 2022 7:24 am
Riiiight.

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 18, 2022 8:26 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:14 am
Riiiight.
So I guess that's one more thing we can't talk about? Don't pretend to be off to the side, wb. I am pretty confident that if gas prices doubled say, 2 years ago, you and your comrades would be going apeshit right now. Is that not correct, wb?

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 18, 2022 9:05 am

Wed May 18, 2022 8:26 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
Riiiight.
So I guess that's one more thing we can't talk about? Don't pretend to be off to the side, wb. I am pretty confident that if gas prices doubled say, 2 years ago, you and your comrades would be going apeshit right now. Is that not correct, wb?
They went apeshit. They didn’t need an excuse.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 am

BackInTex wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:05 am
Wed May 18, 2022 8:26 am
wbtravis007 wrote:

Riiiight.
They went apeshit. They didn’t need an excuse.
I imagine we would have been told that the doubling of gas prices was a white supremacist project because it affected people of color disproportionately.
Don't you think, wb?

bazodee

#23 Post by bazodee » Wed May 18, 2022 10:07 am

About $4.12 in Atlanta; however the state's gas tax is still suspended for about another week. It will immediately jump once the tax is collected again.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 18, 2022 10:14 am

bazodee wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:07 am
About $4.12 in Atlanta; however the state's gas tax is still suspended for about another week. It will immediately jump once the tax is collected again.
I didn't know about the tax suspension. Is that why it went down below $4 in the last couple of weeks? Now it's higher than it ever was. How much will they add when the tax comes back?

flockofseagulls104

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 18, 2022 10:23 am

Looks like about 30 cents more per gallon. Oh, joy!