What's your gas price?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: What's your gas price?

#51 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:37 pm

If you take inflation into account, it's not the highest gas has ever been.
Good to know.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#52 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:10 pm
The high prices are due to corporate greed. Oil prices are falling.
That's the second time in so many days you've said oil prices are falling. They are not.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:03 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
That's the second time in so many days you've said oil prices are falling. They are not.
Good job. You gave him a picture to look at.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#54 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 5:35 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:21 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
This picture is better:
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/crude-oil
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#55 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:15 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:35 pm
BackInTex wrote:

This picture is better:
Is that adjusted for INFLATION?

Bob Juch

#56 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 7:22 pm

Fri May 20, 2022 6:15 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

This picture is better:
Is that adjusted for INFLATION?
No
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#57 Post by BackInTex » Sat May 21, 2022 6:28 am

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

This picture is better:
Pretty much the same picture, just focused more on recent prices. But, it shows prices increasing, not falling as you have said twice.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#58 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 21, 2022 9:24 am

BackInTex wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:28 am
Bob Juch wrote:

This picture is better:
Pretty much the same picture, just focused more on recent prices. But, it shows prices increasing, not falling as you have said twice.
They're falling from their high on March 8.

BackInTex

#59 Post by BackInTex » Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:24 am
BackInTex wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:28 am
Bob Juch wrote:

This picture is better:
They're falling from their high on March 8.
You need to learn to read a chart. They fell after the high on March 8 but are now continuing to rise. Things go up and down everyday. I guess you could say everything is going up and everything is going down. But you'd be considered a fool.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#60 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:09 pm

BackInTex

#61 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:14 pm

Great news! Oil prices are falling. Almost weekly.

~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#62 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:47 am

BackInTex

#63 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:59 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:47 am
another ingnorant meme
You're really embarassing yourself.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#64 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 am

$4.79 now.
On top of the inflation on everything else.

But don't worry. Our federal government is going to save us.

Who was it that said it's because of Trump's deficits?
bob told us Washington could spend anything they wanted to.
How come bob didn't warn us he was getting nervous back then?

Bob Juch

#65 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:03 pm

Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 am
$4.79 now.
On top of the inflation on everything else.

But don't worry. Our federal government is going to save us.

Who was it that said it's because of Trump's deficits?
bob told us Washington could spend anything they wanted to.
How come bob didn't warn us he was getting nervous back then?
Oh, it's down to $4.79 now? Thanks Joe!

(AAA says the national average is $5.014 today.)

flockofseagulls104

#66 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:05 pm

Wed May 18, 2022 10:14 am
bazodee wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:07 am
About $4.12 in Atlanta; however the state's gas tax is still suspended for about another week. It will immediately jump once the tax is collected again.
I didn't know about the tax suspension. Is that why it went down below $4 in the last couple of weeks? Now it's higher than it ever was. How much will they add when the tax comes back?
I think I saw they extended the suspension until July. So, if I am correct, this is without the taxes. It would be over $5.