2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 10:27 pm

jaybee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am
The bottom line is this: This documentary presents a whole shitload of EVIDENCE.
Well, I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this one. There's so much shit in this thread that I've got brown oozing out of my monitor just reading it.

there is no way to know for certain which candidate these votes were for. The numbers of fraudulent votes to reach the conclusion that this type of voter fraud swayed the election to allow Biden to win over Trump is based on the assumption that most or all of the 'fraudulent' votes went to Biden. To speculate on a few actual facts: Of the few hundred proven cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, the cases of fraud are split between supporters of both parties.
One thing Flock has never discussed is how this massive ballot harvesting was supposed to happen. To vote absentee, voters had to send in an absentee ballot request form. Once they received the ballot, they had to complete the ballot, sign the outer envelope and either mail it in or drop it in the drop box. This is what Flock harps on, that "mules" were being paid $10 apiece to drop these in the drop box. But he never offers any explanation as to how they got these hundreds of ballots. Did they go door-to-door asking voters if they planned to vote absentee and volunteering to drop off the ballot? Did they show up at churches or civic centers and make the same request? I haven't seen any evidence of this. Did they somehow figure out a way to have hundreds of ballots sent to their secret headquarters so they could fill them out and drop them off? If that's the case, then how could they be sure that none of those hundreds of registered voters showed up to vote in person?

I'm still waiting to hear Flock's analysis on that one. He dodges this issue every time I raise it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 10:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
TTV has had experience in dealing with some of the entities that are responsible for following up on the evidence they have found, and it just might be they believe they have reason to be cautious. They have lawyers too, so they will do what they will do.
They do have reason to be cautious. There are laws in Georgia against perjury and I'm sure their lawyers are well aware of that.

And by the way, the Secretary of State's office opened an official investigation into these charges shortly after New Years. That investigation is still ongoing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:27 pm
jaybee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am
The bottom line is this: This documentary presents a whole shitload of EVIDENCE.
Well, I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this one. There's so much shit in this thread that I've got brown oozing out of my monitor just reading it.

there is no way to know for certain which candidate these votes were for. The numbers of fraudulent votes to reach the conclusion that this type of voter fraud swayed the election to allow Biden to win over Trump is based on the assumption that most or all of the 'fraudulent' votes went to Biden. To speculate on a few actual facts: Of the few hundred proven cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, the cases of fraud are split between supporters of both parties.
One thing Flock has never discussed is how this massive ballot harvesting was supposed to happen. To vote absentee, voters had to send in an absentee ballot request form. Once they received the ballot, they had to complete the ballot, sign the outer envelope and either mail it in or drop it in the drop box. This is what Flock harps on, that "mules" were being paid $10 apiece to drop these in the drop box. But he never offers any explanation as to how they got these hundreds of ballots. Did they go door-to-door asking voters if they planned to vote absentee and volunteering to drop off the ballot? Did they show up at churches or civic centers and make the same request? I haven't seen any evidence of this. Did they somehow figure out a way to have hundreds of ballots sent to their secret headquarters so they could fill them out and drop them off? If that's the case, then how could they be sure that none of those hundreds of registered voters showed up to vote in person?

I'm still waiting to hear Flock's analysis on that one. He dodges this issue every time I raise it.
WATCH THE FRICKIN DOCUMENTARY! I am NOT going to explain it to you, when you don't even have the balls to see the evidence for yourself. YES, they do explain, in detail, how the process allegedly worked. I told you, I watched it with the mindset of a useful idiot like you. And they also approached it knowing idiots like you were going to do what you are doing. Your question was answered, and pretty convincingly. But YOU have to watch it. Until then, you can continue to show yourself for the idiot you have decided to be. Anyone who HAS seen it is laughing at you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 10:50 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 pm
BTW, stalker, anyone who actually LIVES in GA, like me, knows that they should have audited FULTON county. Auditing Cobb county was a complete waste of time. And you know it.
The implication here is that Fulton County is heavily Democratic or black and would therefore be more likely to engage in vote fraud for Biden.

Presidential results in Cobb County:

Biden 221,847 56.3%
Trump 165,436 42.0%

That represents a swing of +12% for Biden over Hillary Clinton's results in 2016.(Hillary carried Cobb County 48-46% in 2016.)
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#30 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 11:08 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 pm
I am NOT going to explain it to you, when you don't even have the balls to see the evidence for yourself. YES, they do explain, in detail, how the process allegedly worked.
Translation: They never explained how this vote harvesting produced thousands of fraudulent votes for Trump. Harvested votes don't equal fictitious or fraudulent votes.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#31 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:08 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 pm
I am NOT going to explain it to you, when you don't even have the balls to see the evidence for yourself. YES, they do explain, in detail, how the process allegedly worked.
Translation: They never explained how this vote harvesting produced thousands of fraudulent votes for Trump. Harvested votes don't equal fictitious or fraudulent votes.
Pathetically amusing. Do you actually watch any of the films you allegedly review? Or do you just make shit up from other reviews? Or just make shit up because you think you know the whole plot from the movie's title?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 09, 2022 6:55 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 am
Or just make shit up because you think you know the whole plot from the movie's title?
Few people are as transparent as you and Dinesh D'Souza.
Denver Post wrote:The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

And in Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office investigated one of the surveillance videos circulated by True the Vote and said it found the man was dropping off ballots for himself and his family.
True or false, Flock?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 7:07 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:55 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 am
Or just make shit up because you think you know the whole plot from the movie's title?
Few people are as transparent as you and Dinesh D'Souza.
Denver Post wrote:The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

And in Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office investigated one of the surveillance videos circulated by True the Vote and said it found the man was dropping off ballots for himself and his family.
True or false, Flock?
Watch the frickin film, coward. Stop looking on the internet for your responses.
Yeah, I would not be surprised if Brad cherry picked one video. What's your explanation of the videos where several mules wore latex gloves at 1 am or 4am to drop off multiple ballots and then immediately threw the gloves away? Oh, wait! You didn't even bother to watch those that I posted.
No questions answered for you until you prove you watched it. Keep shooting in the dark.

This explains pretty much all your opinions you post here. You don't give a shit about what you post. You just passionately defend your narrative from the state of willful ignorance. You rely on talking points specifically designed for people like you to disseminate. Which is how most of the media operates.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#34 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 09, 2022 7:50 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 7:07 am
What's your explanation of the videos where several mules wore latex gloves at 1 am or 4am to drop off multiple ballots and then immediately threw the gloves away? Oh, wait! You didn't even bother to watch those that I posted.
For the same reason that people back in the fall of 2020 used sanitizing wetnaps to wipe down grocery shopping carts. Perhaps you heard of something called COVID?

I'm not surprised that D'Souza could go through thousands of hours of video surveillance footage and find a handful of "suspicious" transactions. Of course, by your theory these mules were making regular round trips between the drop boxes and Stacey Abrams headquarters. Surely, some of them would have been spotted on video multiple times dropping off oodles of fake ballots?

And if the assumption is that they wore those gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, those drop boxes were used by dozens of people every day, so there would be plenty of fingerprints on the handle. Similarly, the envelopes would be picked up election workers every day, taken to their offices, sorted, separated, and verified. Again, lots of people handling every single envelope.

By the way, I used the drop box at a Fulton County services office building on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. That is a busy highway on which hundreds of cars a day drive by the front door, less than 100 feet from the drop box. Many of them drive by dozens of times during the election period.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:32 am

lol
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24871
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#36 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 09, 2022 8:52 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am
Where's the "proof" of who were selected on the ballots?

San Luis' former mayor, Guillermina Fuentes, was one of the two women arrested for ballot harvesting.
BJ, just out of sheer curiosity, I looked into whatever the heck you were referring to here.

A section of 2000 Mules included an informer that detailed some pretty heavy stuff going on in Arizona. If what she said has any shred of truth, you got a lot more problems than some small town mayor harvesting 4 ballots. And you somehow think this Fuentes thing has anything to do with anything?

You really need to stick to pictures exclusively.
Guillermina Fuentes is charged with voting for one other person. If that's true, it doesn't mean that Arizona has a problem.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#37 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:59 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:52 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am
Where's the "proof" of who were selected on the ballots?

San Luis' former mayor, Guillermina Fuentes, was one of the two women arrested for ballot harvesting.
BJ, just out of sheer curiosity, I looked into whatever the heck you were referring to here.

A section of 2000 Mules included an informer that detailed some pretty heavy stuff going on in Arizona. If what she said has any shred of truth, you got a lot more problems than some small town mayor harvesting 4 ballots. And you somehow think this Fuentes thing has anything to do with anything?

You really need to stick to pictures exclusively.
Guillermina Fuentes is charged with voting for one other person. If that's true, it doesn't mean that Arizona has a problem.
Pictures, BJ.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#38 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:48 am

jaybee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am
The bottom line is this: This documentary presents a whole shitload of EVIDENCE.
Well, I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this one. There's so much shit in this thread that I've got brown oozing out of my monitor just reading it.

The realistic bottom line is that if True the Vote is going to look for 'evidence' to support their desires and that the accuracy of the available
'evidence' has many possible explanations, then they will definitely be able to find what they are looking for. You can cherry-pick all this info and get whatever result you want to "prove". We can argue until eternity and each side on this will always come to opposite conclusions as the available info and the technology used to gather it has such a wide margin of accuracy. In short, as much as you may want to dismiss all the possible non-voter fraud reasons why data shows people near these voting areas, there are just too many logical and legitimate reasons for that to happen. TtV may want to find certain results, but to dismiss all other actions except what they are looking for just taints anything that they find.

But that's neither hear nor there, as again - opposite sides on this are going to see what they want to see and not give a shit about any alternatives.

So in an attempt to keep an open mind and to look at all the facts I will ask this: Even if you want to assume for the sake of argument that all these fraudulent voting numbers are somewhat accurate, meaning that this research shows that there was enough voter fraud to sway the election - How is it that TtV was able to determine which candidate all these fraudulent votes went to? The numbers assume that all these extra votes went to Biden. Again IF there was this type of voter fraud, what does seem to be conclusive from this data is that there is no way to know for certain which candidate these votes were for. The numbers of fraudulent votes to reach the conclusion that this type of voter fraud swayed the election to allow Biden to win over Trump is based on the assumption that most or all of the 'fraudulent' votes went to Biden. To speculate on a few actual facts: Of the few hundred proven cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, the cases of fraud are split between supporters of both parties. Also a factual observation: Candidate Biden is on record urging his supporters to get out and vote. Candidate Trump did the same, but is also on record asking his supporters to "test the system" and vote more than once. Judging by how passionate supporters of either candidate can be, that would indicate a higher chance of Trump supporters double voting. Don't shoot the messenger, just repeating words from candidates mouths.

My own personal opinion is that while the conclusions reached by TtV are not impossible, they are more of the product of what they want to find rather than what they conclusively prove.
Jaybee, sorry I missed responding to your post. Mainly because of all the static.
The documentary presents evidence. It does not PROVE anything. But it presents the evidence from the viewpoint of answering all the questions that a true skeptic might have. They have experience dealing with the mindset of the left. The documentary addresses the points you make.
Again, if you want to discuss it from a knowledgeable viewpoint, you need to watch it for yourself. I have decided not to paraphrase their presentation of the evidence on the more complicated issues, because I will probably use a word or a phrase that will be harped on by the closed-minded clowns here. If you decide not to view it, you will stand a good chance of looking very foolish, like my stalker is currently doing to himself.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#39 Post by Weyoun » Mon May 09, 2022 10:12 am

Could you just do a summary? It seems like it’s really a pile of shit and not worth my time. And you’ve already gone to the trouble of watching it.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#40 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:17 am

BTW, jaybee, I went and checked out your claim that Trump told people to vote twice. Check it out yourself and verify that you have been manipulated.
He DID NOT tell anyone to vote twice. He said to mail in your ballot, and then go to vote on election day and check to see if your vote has actually been tabulated. If it has not, then vote. Go to :58 in the video and listen to his exact words. Answer truthfully: did he tell anyone to vote twice?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25U0KK

Of course, the dishonest media twisted his words around, like they did in every opportunity. That is NOT journalism. That is advocacy and propaganda.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24871
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#41 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 09, 2022 10:20 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:17 am
BTW, jaybee, I went and checked out your claim that Trump told people to vote twice. Check it out yourself and verify that you have been manipulated.
He DID NOT tell anyone to vote twice. He said to mail in your ballot, and then go to vote on election day and check to see if your vote has actually been tabulated. If it has not, then vote. Go to :58 in the video and listen to his exact words. Answer truthfully: did he tell anyone to vote twice?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25U0KK

Of course, the dishonest media twisted his words around, like they did in every opportunity. That is NOT journalism. That is advocacy and propaganda.
In many states, mail-in ballots are not counted before election day. So if you mail in a ballot and then vote in person, you would be voting twice. I hope their systems catch that.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24871
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#42 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 09, 2022 10:23 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:59 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:52 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:43 pm

BJ, just out of sheer curiosity, I looked into whatever the heck you were referring to here.

A section of 2000 Mules included an informer that detailed some pretty heavy stuff going on in Arizona. If what she said has any shred of truth, you got a lot more problems than some small town mayor harvesting 4 ballots. And you somehow think this Fuentes thing has anything to do with anything?

You really need to stick to pictures exclusively.
Guillermina Fuentes is charged with voting for one other person. If that's true, it doesn't mean that Arizona has a problem.
Pictures, BJ.
Here's your picture:

Image
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#43 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:23 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:12 am
Could you just do a summary? It seems like it’s really a pile of shit and not worth my time. And you’ve already gone to the trouble of watching it.
It's not for you that I did this thread. You have already shown conclusively that you are an 'in the tank' leftist, doc. And your first response shows that you have no comprehension. In that previous thread, I in no way at no time made any comment supporting or condemning the ENBALMER. My entire contribution to that thread was to get you to explain your obvious bias and prejudice against what you called 'anti-vaxxers' and the colleague you insulted. But you, and others, still don't get that, and you have totally avoided the questions I asked you. If you want to talk on this subject, WATCH THE FRICKIN FILM, and prove to me you watched it. Otherwise, go pound sand, doc.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#44 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:23 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:59 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:52 am


Guillermina Fuentes is charged with voting for one other person. If that's true, it doesn't mean that Arizona has a problem.
Pictures, BJ.
Here's your picture:

Image
Exactly the wonderfully informed response you are famous for. Says more about you than anything you could write. Bless your heart.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#45 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:29 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:20 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:17 am
BTW, jaybee, I went and checked out your claim that Trump told people to vote twice. Check it out yourself and verify that you have been manipulated.
He DID NOT tell anyone to vote twice. He said to mail in your ballot, and then go to vote on election day and check to see if your vote has actually been tabulated. If it has not, then vote. Go to :58 in the video and listen to his exact words. Answer truthfully: did he tell anyone to vote twice?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25U0KK

Of course, the dishonest media twisted his words around, like they did in every opportunity. That is NOT journalism. That is advocacy and propaganda.
In many states, mail-in ballots are not counted before election day. So if you mail in a ballot and then vote in person, you would be voting twice. I hope their systems catch that.
I have worked as an election poll watcher, so I know more about it than you ever can.
If I come into vote, I can say that I think I sent out a mail in vote, but I'm not sure. Can you check to see if it's been recorded?
No? Well then can I put in a provisional vote, just in case?
All perfectly legal and I have seen it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#46 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 09, 2022 11:45 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:23 am
Weyoun wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:12 am
Could you just do a summary? It seems like it’s really a pile of shit and not worth my time. And you’ve already gone to the trouble of watching it.
You have already shown conclusively that you are an 'in the tank' leftist, doc.
If you knew Weyoun's history on this Bored, you'd know how ridiculous this statement is.

But then again, when measured against many of your other ridiculous statements, it comes in around the middle of the pack.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#47 Post by Weyoun » Mon May 09, 2022 3:12 pm

I enjoy these comments suggesting I’m some sort of communist. I am guessing a certain poster was not around back in the day when I butted heads with jerrell(?).

User avatar
jaybee
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: 2000 Mules

#48 Post by jaybee » Mon May 09, 2022 6:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:48 am
jaybee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am

Jaybee, sorry I missed responding to your post. Mainly because of all the static.
The documentary presents evidence. It does not PROVE anything. But it presents the evidence from the viewpoint of answering all the questions that a true skeptic might have. They have experience dealing with the mindset of the left. The documentary addresses the points you make.
Again, if you want to discuss it from a knowledgeable viewpoint, you need to watch it for yourself. I have decided not to paraphrase their presentation of the evidence on the more complicated issues, because I will probably use a word or a phrase that will be harped on by the closed-minded clowns here. If you decide not to view it, you will stand a good chance of looking very foolish, like my stalker is currently doing to himself.
<Chuckle> I know I do not post very frequently but the prospect of looking foolish here on the Bored is of little concern to me. If anything, looking foolish on one of the many BAM political threads will have me fit right in.

Trump made many mentions of his "test the system" message that I referred to and there are many different videos from different rallies. As typical of saying a message many times, there will be slight variances in verbiage. So no, trump did not say, "go vote multiple times" but he also did not say every time, as you seem to have interpreted it, "vote by mail, then on election day make an inquiry as to the status of your mail-in vote and if it has not been recorded, vote in person". Case in point is this video (at the 0:47 mark). He says 'Let them send it in, and let them go vote". Then goes on to state that if the system is working it will get caught. As intended, people will hear the first part of that message, some will follow through on it, assuming that the second vote will get flagged and thus making it not really voting twice so they are doing nothing wrong.

There are things that trump is very, very good at and one of those is the ability to say his message without really , quite, almost crossing the line of where he cannot backtrack his way out of responsibility. As you are doing, you can pick and choose the words you want to hear and dismiss those you don't and make a case to 'prove' your point. I have read with interest many of the threads dealing with opposite opinions of what trump has said. Often those defending trump use the same argument of dissecting trumps words. This happens once, it's a pass. Twice too. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" Fool me over and over and you're getting conned.
Jaybee

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6204
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#49 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:32 pm

jaybee wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:12 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:48 am
jaybee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm


<Chuckle> I know I do not post very frequently but the prospect of looking foolish here on the Bored is of little concern to me. If anything, looking foolish on one of the many BAM political threads will have me fit right in.

Trump made many mentions of his "test the system" message that I referred to and there are many different videos from different rallies. As typical of saying a message many times, there will be slight variances in verbiage. So no, trump did not say, "go vote multiple times" but he also did not say every time, as you seem to have interpreted it, "vote by mail, then on election day make an inquiry as to the status of your mail-in vote and if it has not been recorded, vote in person". Case in point is this video (at the 0:47 mark). He says 'Let them send it in, and let them go vote". Then goes on to state that if the system is working it will get caught. As intended, people will hear the first part of that message, some will follow through on it, assuming that the second vote will get flagged and thus making it not really voting twice so they are doing nothing wrong.

There are things that trump is very, very good at and one of those is the ability to say his message without really , quite, almost crossing the line of where he cannot backtrack his way out of responsibility. As you are doing, you can pick and choose the words you want to hear and dismiss those you don't and make a case to 'prove' your point. I have read with interest many of the threads dealing with opposite opinions of what trump has said. Often those defending trump use the same argument of dissecting trumps words. This happens once, it's a pass. Twice too. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" Fool me over and over and you're getting conned.
If you want to bash trump, we have a trump thread. Take it there. It is way past being tiresome. I take it you are among those who aren't willing to look at the evidence and weigh it yourself.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20477
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#50 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 09, 2022 10:05 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
I have seen in passing a reference that TTV had already given some of their preliminary results to the GBI and were totally ignored.
Here's what the GBI had to say in regard to the information provided by True the Vote.
Georgia Public Broadcasting 10/22/21 wrote:Allegations of absentee ballot harvesting made by the Georgia Republican Party chairman and a conservative voting group lacked enough evidence to merit an investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation found last month. According to a letter obtained by GPB News, GBI Director Vic Reynolds said that cellphone data provided by Texas-based True the Vote that allegedly shows 279 cellphones that were tracked multiple times within 100 feet of an absentee drop box alone was not evidence of a crime. "As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed," Reynolds wrote, adding that for the GBI to get the same cellphone data they would need probable cause. "We cannot make that showing with what has been provided." The letter also states that despite claims of "a source" that can prove ballot harvesting, the Georgia GOP chairman and True the Vote have not provided that source to the GBI or Federal Bureau of Investigation "despite repeated requests." The vague allegations from True the Vote do not explain the group's methodology further.

For months, True the Vote has claimed to have evidence of ballot harvesting, when groups collect and return absentee ballots on behalf of voters. That's illegal in Georgia, where only voters or their relatives are allowed to do so. In this case, the group claimed that commercially purchased cellphone data narrowed down more than a million cellphones — and their geolocation from Oct. 1, 2020, to the Jan. 5 runoff identified hundreds of phones that made several trips near drop boxes.

In a letter sent Friday, lawyers for True the Vote blasted the release of the letter to media outlets, calling it an "irresponsible and dangerous leak of confidential information." The letter to Gov. Brian Kemp's office also said the GBI memo omitted evidence provided by True the Vote, but does not specify what.
https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/10/22/gbi ... harvesting

The PBS report also mentioned that True the Vote hadn't provided any of its claimed video evidence. They have now done so in the documentary and perhaps with other state agencies. It's not clear just how many alleged video examples of ballot harvesting in that movie came from Georgia. The Secretary of State's office has investigated one of the Georgia individuals on the tape and found it was a man dropping off his family's votes.

For all the "evidence," that True the Vote and Flock claim they have, there's a remarkable reluctance to share any information that could verify its accuracy. We'll see how much of that ever gets produced or how much legal mumbo jumbo they trot out to explain why they can't provide any more information in response to those subpoenas.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Post Reply