2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

2000 Mules

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:02 pm

I know this will not do anything to influence or give any cause to think for any of our group of e-bigots on the bored. They will respond, however, and probably somewhat forcefully. They can go for it.

I also know the audience here is small, and no matter how passionate I am here, it will not make much of a difference.

I also know my reaction to this documentary is what you'd expect it to be.

I am writing this on the off chance that one of you people who really believe you have an open mind might be tempted to check into it yourself and maybe come to a conclusion that perhaps may change your perspective on many other things.

--------------------
I watched the 2000 Mules documentary along with a few other people tonite. Although I was aware of it's general content, having read a lot about the True the Vote research beforehand, it did surprise me in that it covered a lot of ground.
I watched it from the perspective of how, if someone like bob or my loyal stalker, or BJ were to watch it, what they would concentrate on. What questions would they ask? What would they point out as lies, falsehoods or misleading content? What would they say was left out?

Although I can't possibly recreate their worldview, which is alien to me, I tried the best I could to pick it apart. I did come up with holes, but as I watched further, they seemed to think their content through in the same way/ How would the left denigrate it and convince their 'subjects' to ignore it? And they answered most of the holes and possible inconsistencies I could come up with.
In brief, here's what they did.
https://rumble.com/v1238uc-2000-mules-trailer.html
True The Vote bought cell phone data in 5 of the most hotly contested states in the 2020 election and also for Georgia's 2021 Senate Runoff election (Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan). This is the same kind of cell phone data that major companies use to send you Walmart ads if your cell phone goes into a Walmart store. This was trillions of bits of data. This data tracks the movements of individual cell phones through space and time.

They narrowed the space in the 5 states to boundaries that included voter dropboxes and NGO's, which are nonprofit organizations that are connected to political activity.

To further limit it, they set parameters to find any cell phone during that time period that visited the area of 10 dropboxes AND 5 NGOs within a short period of time. Yeah, I saw where my Loyal Stalker says he went to his dropbox to vote. But did he go to nine other ones AND visit the offices of 5 NGOs? One question I had that was not answered in the movie was a list of the NGOs. I will do some further research and see if I can find the list, but I would think that list would be available, since, surely, an enterprising 'journalist' doing their best to refute this evidence would ask the same question.

They came up with about 2000 cellphones in those small areas in the 5 states that fit those parameters. Most of them exceeded the 10-5 rules by a lot.

Now in all those states, the practice of 'ballot harvesting' is illegal. One person can only legally deliver ballots for voting for ONLY their immediate family. In which case, they would only have to visit ONE drop box to cast those votes. These cell phones ALL visited 10 or more drop boxes.

To make sure they were tracking actual ballot harvesting, they also obtained 4 million minutes of actual video surveillance of these drop boxes, where it was available. Interestingly, video in both Arizona and Wisconsin, video surveillance was not available, though it was the law that there must be cameras recording them 24 hours a day. In Arizona, they just said they wouldn't give it to them, and in Wisconsin they just said they didn't do it for some reason. However, where it was available, they were able to view, through analysis of the location and times, hundreds of cases where it was pretty obvious something 'irregular' was going on.

To even further make sure of their parameters, remember I said they got the data from Georgia from Sept to Dec, when the Senate Runoff occurred. They looked at the data from the mules they identified for the General election. Most, if not all, of them DID NOT visit the requisite number of NGOs or ballot boxes UNTIL early voting for the runoff started. Then the same pattern started again.

I am not on twitter, so I can't break this down to individual videos. However, I urge you to look at all the clips of the interview. But the one I am referring to is the one about 13 clips down in black and white in Fulton Co Ga at 1 am. I believe, in the movie, they said this woman's cell phone was based in South Carolina, and they tracked this cell phone as a mule for both the Presidential Election and the Ga Runoff. It is at 1am, which is a suspicious time to cast ballots. She is wearing latex gloves to put the ballots in the box, but immediately removes them and throws them out. Give me an innocent explanation.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1513602928191414272

In conclusion, according to the just the data they found in these 5 small areas, they found EVIDENCE that 2000 mules, each casting 5 ballots each at the average number of ballot boxes the aggregate were tracked as visiting would result in 380,000 ILLEGALLY cast ballots. On a per state basis, just the illegally cast ballots would be enough to change the outcome in GA, AZ and PA, and would have given Trump the election.

There is already a 'fact checker' article out there by one of the usual suspects that has already been copied by the usual fake news outlets. My Loyal Stalker will, I'm sure, use this as his rebuttal, unless he reads down this far. But having seen the movie, I already have fact checks on the fact checker. They either accidentally, or more likely deliberately, left some facts out of their fact check. This is a long post, so he might get tired of reading, so he might miss it.

This is NOT PROOF.

However. True the Vote has this data, which could have and SHOULD have been also examined by the agencies that are responsible for making sure our elections are fair. Why weren't they? 2000 Mules answered this question as well. Now, since the data is there, my question is why can't we find some of the people attached to these cell phones and question them as to their whereabouts on the dates and times in question? They used data in exactly this way to find the killer of a young girl across the street of the Wendy's that was burned down in Atlanta. Why can't (won't) they do this here? That would provide the PROOF, if this extreme circumstantial evidence is not enough.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 3:16 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:02 pm
However. True the Vote has this data, which could have and SHOULD have been also examined by the agencies that are responsible for making sure our elections are fair. Why weren't they? 2000 Mules answered this question as well. Now, since the data is there, my question is why can't we find some of the people attached to these cell phones and question them as to their whereabouts on the dates and times in question? They used data in exactly this way to find the killer of a young girl across the street of the Wendy's that was burned down in Atlanta. Why can't (won't) they do this here? That would provide the PROOF, if this extreme circumstantial evidence is not enough.
First, and most important, the Georgia Elections Board has issued subpoenas to True the Vote, its founder Catherine Engelbrecht, and another activist claiming election fraud, Gregg Phillips. They are required to provide documentation of their claims, and Engelbrecht and Phillips will have to give depositions. We'll see what, if anything, that produces.

Second, the entire premise behind this documentary is flawed. Under Georgia law in effect at the time of the 2020 election, absentee ballots (including those in drop boxes) could only be sent in by various listed relatives of the voter, caregivers for disabled voters, or people living in the same household. The completed ballot was sealed inside an inner envelope (to keep the vote private). That inner envelope was then sealed in an outer envelope. The voter had to sign the outer envelope, and the signature was matched against the voter's signature on record. Then the outer envelope could be either mailed or dropped in a drop box.

True the Vote claims that hundreds of people "harvested" these votes and were paid $10 apiece to drop them in drop boxes. So there had to be a fairly sophisticated operation going on to get people to complete the absentee ballot application and sign the outer envelopes, then gather those ballots and hand them out to the mules. If so, where's the evidence of this? Do they have one single instance on record of an absentee voter giving their ballot to a stranger to cast? Think about it, 380,000 voters gave their ballots to harvesters, and not one of them is willing to go on record to substantiate the claims. And why wouldn't these mysterious harvesters just mail the ballots in instead? It's cheaper that way.

Also, most of these dropboxes were in busy government buildings, courthouses, libraries, and the like. There are a lot of people whose routines brings them near enough to those locations to register on geolocation. And many of them carry multiple geolocation devices.

And Flock leaves out one important detail, at least as far as Georgia is concerned:
Flock wrote:In conclusion, according to the just the data they found in these 5 small areas, they found EVIDENCE that 2000 mules, each casting 5 ballots each at the average number of ballot boxes the aggregate were tracked as visiting would result in 380,000 ILLEGALLY cast ballots. On a per state basis, just the illegally cast ballots would be enough to change the outcome in GA, AZ and PA, and would have given Trump the election.
Illegally harvested votes may subject the harvesters to criminal penalties, but they don't invalidate the ballots themselves. The votes were legal. Trump lost the election.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2639
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#3 Post by kroxquo » Sun May 08, 2022 4:52 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:02 pm


However. True the Vote has this data, which could have and SHOULD have been also examined by the agencies that are responsible for making sure our elections are fair. Why weren't they? 2000 Mules answered this question as well.
What was the answer?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2639
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#4 Post by kroxquo » Sun May 08, 2022 5:04 am

For what it is worth, here is the AP's fact check of the movie. I post this without comment one way or another but only for information's sake.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/05/05/f ... les-movie/
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#5 Post by Weyoun » Sun May 08, 2022 8:23 am

Did they interview any EMBALMERS?

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:46 am

kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:04 am
For what it is worth, here is the AP's fact check of the movie. I post this without comment one way or another but only for information's sake.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/05/05/f ... les-movie/
THE FACTS: True the Vote didn’t prove this. The finding is based on false assumptions about the precision of cellphone tracking data and the reasons that someone might drop off multiple ballots, according to experts.

So lame. Hundreds of companies use this data for many reasons, mostly to annoy us. The US Military also uses it. It's the main way they got Bin Laden. The movie also showed how they used this data to identify two suspects in the killing of Secoriea Turner. They also show several of the hundreds of surveillance videos they found matching the time and place of the cell phone data. No to mention, many, if not most of these instances track cellphones that visit many of these drop boxes on the same trips, and that these drop boxes are located in out of the way places you would have to get off of main roads to get to. They are not places on main roads. They also showed that several of the mules they found in Atlanta were also on the scene of the downtown Atlanta riots that took place in the summer of 2019. They also showed that many of the identified mules in Georgia stopped this pattern in the time between the general election and the senate runoff.

Also, please note that nowhere in this 'fact check' did they say that the data or methodology is wrong. All they do is offer a couple of anecdotes to suggest how it could be interpreted wrong. Typical above average lawyering.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:47 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:23 am
Did they interview any EMBALMERS?
Of course not. They were anti-vaxxers. Why would they do that, doc? They relied on cartoons.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:16 am

kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:52 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:02 pm


However. True the Vote has this data, which could have and SHOULD have been also examined by the agencies that are responsible for making sure our elections are fair. Why weren't they? 2000 Mules answered this question as well.
What was the answer?
Krox, I'm not going to try and paraphrase it. They discuss this topic in detail, but if I tried to explain it here, I would not do it justice and I would be excoriated, which I no doubt will be anyway. I would advise you to invest in watching the documentary yourself.
One section of the movie was with a confidential informant who described the network in Arizona that coordinates the mules there. She called it the Mexican Mafia. It is, According to her, it is ingrained in the local government system there. She says they know who is going to be elected before the election is even held.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20627
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: 2000 Mules

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:24 am

kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:04 am
For what it is worth, here is the AP's fact check of the movie. I post this without comment one way or another but only for information's sake.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/05/05/f ... les-movie/
Let's not forget that the producer, Dinesh D'Souza, is a convicted criminal, having pleaded guilty to making illegal "straw man" political contributions. And since anyone who makes a campaign contribution has to certify that it came from their own funds, that means he has experience getting other people to lie for him. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 9:28 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:46 am
So lame. Hundreds of companies use this data for many reasons, mostly to annoy us. The US Military also uses it. It's the main way they got Bin Laden.
They "got" Bin Laden by actually bugging cellphone calls from a courier and finding suspicious messages. And I would guess that the CIA and other government agencies have better resources than True the Vote has. Here's what a company called Maxmind, a company that specializes in selling geolocation services says about the accuracy of its services:
One of our greatest priorities is to keep our data as accurate as possible. In cases where it's not possible to be as accurate as we would like, we are transparent with our customers about technological and other limitations. It is not possible for us to guarantee 100% geolocation accuracy. Accuracy exhibits high variability according to country, distance, type of IP (cellular vs. broadband, IPv4 vs. IPv6), and practices of ISPs. We do not guarantee exact matches to our competitors' data, nor identical accuracy to theirs, as we may use different data providers in some instances.

It is also important to note that GeoIP2 geolocation data is never precise enough to identify or locate a specific household, individual, or street address. Some times, even for IP addresses we can geolocate quite well, we cannot geolocate the person who is using the IP address. For example, if someone is using an anonymizing proxy like a VPN, or someone is hosting a web site, we may be able to geolocate the web server being used to run the VPN or host the web site, but we will not be able geolocate the end-user or the business associated with the web site.

With those limitations in mind, we estimate that our GeoIP2 products can identify users at the country level with 99.8% accuracy. For IPs located within the U.S., we estimate around an 80% accuracy at the state/region level, and a 66% accuracy for cities (within a 50km radius of that city).
In cases where we cannot geolocate an IP address with a high level of specificity, we will not include more granular data. For example, if an IP address is part of a mobile used across the state of Massachusetts in the United States, we would include continent, country, and subdivision (state) data for the IP address, but we would not include city or postal code data. You should set up your integration with GeoIP2 products and services to fall back on less-specific geolocation data when more specific data is not available.

Some of our geolocation products also include confidence factors. Confidence factors are our confidence, expressed as a percent, that our geolocation values are correct. We provide confidence factors for the country, city, subdivisions, and postal code values in our GeoIP2 Enterprise database and our GeoIP2 Insights web service. You can use confidence factors to build more powerful geolocation responses, using fallback value of less granular geolocation data when the geolocation confidence falls below a certain threshold. For example, if the confidence for city-level location for an IP lookup fell below 50, you could design your integration to use the subdivision-level location value instead.


https://support.maxmind.com/hc/en-us/ar ... n-Accuracy

So, not quite the same as picking up on my street address when I make a call. And I wonder if the movie bothered to include the confidence levels of the services it used. I'm sure that's one of the questions the State Elections Board will ask if and when the True the Vote executives show up for a deposition.

And that still doesn't address the points I raised: (1) Why not mail in the ballots instead of paying people to use drop boxes when that way is cheaper and less likely to get detected? (2) Why hasn't a single one of the 300,000+ voters whose votes were illegally harvested come forward to support these allegations. Even if these votes came in heavily Democratic areas, you'd think that somehow, some way, some Trump voters would have been approached?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:24 am
kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:04 am
For what it is worth, here is the AP's fact check of the movie. I post this without comment one way or another but only for information's sake.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/05/05/f ... les-movie/
Let's not forget that the producer, Dinesh D'Souza, is a convicted criminal, having pleaded guilty to making illegal "straw man" political contributions. And since anyone who makes a campaign contribution has to certify that it came from their own funds, that means he has experience getting other people to lie for him. --Bob
Yup, above-average lawyer rule 3: Defame the messenger. Used extensively against the 45th President of the United States. A convenient way of deflecting the subject away from FACTS you have no answer for.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am

The bottom line is this: This documentary presents a whole shitload of EVIDENCE. It may be classified as circumstantial, and it is not proof.
But there are 2 things that this changes:

1. NO MORE can any fake news reporter say that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. Any one of them that has said that in the past has questionable credibility. They have deliberately ignored evidence that even I have seen. Evidence is not proof. Evidence is part of the process that leads to finding the truth. These 'journalists' don't understand or are deliberately ignoring the difference. Any one of them who does so now is unquestionably a propaganda tool.
2. We have hundreds of specific leads. We need to get this information in the hands of a totally non biased and non-political legal authority that must track these leads down, build a case, find the TRUTH and PROSECUTE and PUNISH anyone that the facts lead to.

This documentary shows the problems with our election system. Whether what they allege did happen or if it didn't, we must all be concerned and make sure that this kind of election fraud NEVER has the opportunity to occur. You can argue till you're blue in the face that this documentary is a piece of garbage, but if you argue that nothing should be done to prevent what they documented, then you are a major part of the problem. You support election fraud, and you are complicit in any future controversies in election results.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24871
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#13 Post by Bob Juch » Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am

Where's the "proof" of who were selected on the ballots?

San Luis' former mayor, Guillermina Fuentes, was one of the two women arrested for ballot harvesting.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 10:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am
2. We have hundreds of specific leads. We need to get this information in the hands of a totally non biased and non-political legal authority that must track these leads down, build a case, find the TRUTH and PROSECUTE and PUNISH anyone that the facts lead to.
Let's see what True the Vote produces in response to the Georgia subpoenas. Where they have to swear to the accuracy of statements in depositions, instead of making claims based on unsworn "confidential informants." So far, they've produced nothing. It's like Joe McCarthy's list of 57 known Communists in the State Department.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 11:05 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am
Where's the "proof" of who were selected on the ballots?
If ballots were dropped in drop boxes, there is no way to know which ballots in the box were "harvested." And since the inner envelope isn't opened at this stage, there's no way to know for whom those votes were cast.

Again, 300,000+ ballots supposedly illegally harvested in mass operations and not one voter has come forward to describe how that took place. You would think that there would somewhere be a suspicious Trump voter who was approached in this manner.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 11:19 am

Stalker, Anything you say has NO credibility until you watch the documentary for yourself. And I know you are afraid to, which you won't admit to yourself.
Go ahead and poke your holes with a pointy stick. The fact is our election system has been manipulated in recent years to allow for all kinds of fraud. This is just one example. It needs to be fixed to ensure that every legal vote counts and that there are no illegal votes counted.
There is no way to fix the 2020 or 2021 runoff IF they had been manipulated. Once the vote is entered into the system, there is no way of tracing it back to who cast it. So we'll never know who was on the ballots cast by these alleged mules. But we can do what we need to to ensure upcoming elections don't have shadows of doubt cast over them by fixing what should be fixed.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 11:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:19 am
The fact is our election system has been manipulated in recent years to allow for all kinds of fraud. This is just one example. It needs to be fixed to ensure that every legal vote counts and that there are no illegal votes counted.
The ballots were legal. Period. No matter whether or not they were illegally harvested.

I'll believe what is produced in a governmental proceeding, not a documentary with unsubstantiated records and the testimony of a "confidential informant" who has yet to be identified.
WSB TV 4/25/22 wrote:[A WSB reporter, Mark Winne] obtained copies of four subpoenas. One was sent to Catherine Englebrecht, who says she is the founder of True the Vote, and another was sent to a man named Gregg Phillips. The subpoenas call for Englebrecht and Phillips to sit for a deposition under oath regarding an ongoing state election board investigation. The other two subpoenas are addressed to True the Vote and OPSEC Group, LLC, care of Phillips. Those each call for documents and records.

Those subpoenas call, in part, for “the identities of the ten hubs in Atlanta that you allege participated in a ballot harvesting scheme in Georgia” and “the identity and contact information for the bartender who came in from South Carolina to help with the alleged ballot harvesting scheme in Georgia.” “If there were people who were paid, we need to know who they are, so we can have our investigators go ahead and interview them. We can get to the bottom of it. We will prosecute,” Raffensperger said.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlant ... YH3JNYYKI/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:54 pm

I did find out the answer to one of my questions.
TTV will be releasing the addresses of all the stash houses used to generate the false votes. It is called Operation Ripcord.
It says they will be releasing ALL of their data. Not to the politicians. To the public.
After all that has happened with the "BIG LIE" bullshit, can you blame them for not trusting the current powers that be in the Justice Department or the people that are running Georgia?
Raffensberger will be getting his answers.
I doubt he will like them.
And they state that Stacey Abrams may need to get a good lawyer. bob, you available if the President of the Earth will settle for an above average one?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... sh-houses/
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:43 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am
Where's the "proof" of who were selected on the ballots?

San Luis' former mayor, Guillermina Fuentes, was one of the two women arrested for ballot harvesting.
BJ, just out of sheer curiosity, I looked into whatever the heck you were referring to here.

A section of 2000 Mules included an informer that detailed some pretty heavy stuff going on in Arizona. If what she said has any shred of truth, you got a lot more problems than some small town mayor harvesting 4 ballots. And you somehow think this Fuentes thing has anything to do with anything?

You really need to stick to pictures exclusively.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
jaybee
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: 2000 Mules

#20 Post by jaybee » Sun May 08, 2022 9:44 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:34 am
The bottom line is this: This documentary presents a whole shitload of EVIDENCE.
Well, I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this one. There's so much shit in this thread that I've got brown oozing out of my monitor just reading it.

The realistic bottom line is that if True the Vote is going to look for 'evidence' to support their desires and that the accuracy of the available
'evidence' has many possible explanations, then they will definitely be able to find what they are looking for. You can cherry-pick all this info and get whatever result you want to "prove". We can argue until eternity and each side on this will always come to opposite conclusions as the available info and the technology used to gather it has such a wide margin of accuracy. In short, as much as you may want to dismiss all the possible non-voter fraud reasons why data shows people near these voting areas, there are just too many logical and legitimate reasons for that to happen. TtV may want to find certain results, but to dismiss all other actions except what they are looking for just taints anything that they find.

But that's neither hear nor there, as again - opposite sides on this are going to see what they want to see and not give a shit about any alternatives.

So in an attempt to keep an open mind and to look at all the facts I will ask this: Even if you want to assume for the sake of argument that all these fraudulent voting numbers are somewhat accurate, meaning that this research shows that there was enough voter fraud to sway the election - How is it that TtV was able to determine which candidate all these fraudulent votes went to? The numbers assume that all these extra votes went to Biden. Again IF there was this type of voter fraud, what does seem to be conclusive from this data is that there is no way to know for certain which candidate these votes were for. The numbers of fraudulent votes to reach the conclusion that this type of voter fraud swayed the election to allow Biden to win over Trump is based on the assumption that most or all of the 'fraudulent' votes went to Biden. To speculate on a few actual facts: Of the few hundred proven cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, the cases of fraud are split between supporters of both parties. Also a factual observation: Candidate Biden is on record urging his supporters to get out and vote. Candidate Trump did the same, but is also on record asking his supporters to "test the system" and vote more than once. Judging by how passionate supporters of either candidate can be, that would indicate a higher chance of Trump supporters double voting. Don't shoot the messenger, just repeating words from candidates mouths.

My own personal opinion is that while the conclusions reached by TtV are not impossible, they are more of the product of what they want to find rather than what they conclusively prove.
Jaybee

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:49 pm

I will look at what the stalker posts in this thread, just to see him squirm and continue to poke at something he really has no clue about. Unless he actually watches it for himself. If he says he has, I will have some questions for him. Right now he is just throwing mud in every direction. He doesn't even have a clue what he is aiming at. bob took his shot at discrediting the messenger, who really is only the presenter of the information. Pretty lame and stupid response, but what else can you expect. And the good doc chimed in as well with a pointless jab, which had no relation to anything.

but it was the weekend. Let's see what the e-bigots come up with this week. Should be amusing.
But as I said, this is not for them. I would like to hear from those of you who have not completely shown that your mind is closed shut, like those I just mentioned. Will any of you consider looking at the evidence yourself, or will you automatically just condemn it?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sun May 08, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 9:55 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:54 pm
I did find out the answer to one of my questions.
TTV will be releasing the addresses of all the stash houses used to generate the false votes. It is called Operation Ripcord.
It says they will be releasing ALL of their data. Not to the politicians. To the public.
After all that has happened with the "BIG LIE" bullshit, can you blame them for not trusting the current powers that be in the Justice Department or the people that are running Georgia?
Raffensberger will be getting his answers.
I doubt he will like them.
And they state that Stacey Abrams may need to get a good lawyer. bob, you available if the President of the Earth will settle for an above average one?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... sh-houses/
The Gateway Pundit is a highly unreliable source of information. Again, nothing released, only a statement that they will release this information (which they are legally required to since it's been subpoened). And again, in Georgia, no amount of illegal ballot harvesting would invalidate the underlying ballots. They are not "false" or "fraudulent" ballots. They were legally cast and verified. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation audited over 15,000 absentee ballots in Cobb County after the 2020 election. Cobb County is the fourth largest county in the state by population and would almost certainly have been a target of any organized ballot harvesting fraud ring. Of those 15,000 ballots (approximately 10% of the total absentee ballots cast in the county), GBI agents found two instances of faulty ballots. One signed the ballot in the wrong location, and another voter signed for her spouse. No fraud was found.

Here's what Gateway Pundit had to say:
In April, TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk went on with Joe Hoft on 93.3 FM to discuss the movie. Kirk, who is featured in the film, said this about the evidence collected for the film, “They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night. And then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.
Now Stacey Abrams wasn't on the ballot in 2020 for any office, so it's hard to say just what they meant by her "headquarters." Her organization, Operation Fair Fight has no physical offices either. Their mailing address is a drop box at a UPS store. I do agree with one thing the Pundit and Flock had to say. Abrams may want to get a good attorney ... to sue some of these people for defamation.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 pm

The Gateway Pundit is a highly unreliable source of information.
So are you.

Do yourself a favor. You watch movies. Watch this one. Prove to me you have and I'll listen to you. until then, stop wasting space by scattershooting your bullshit hopng to hit a target. You DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, stalker, anyone who actually LIVES in GA, like me, knows that they should have audited FULTON county. Auditing Cobb county was a complete waste of time. And you know it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20480
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 08, 2022 10:05 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 pm
until then, stop wasting space by scattershooting your bullshit hopng to hit a target. You DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
You're right that I don't have any idea other than what I've been able to glean from various articles about the film. But why don't you stop wasting space unless and until True the Vote supplies the information that was subpoenaed by the Georgia Elections Board and sits for depositions. Then we can see what they're willing to put out there in a setting where there are criminal penalties for supplying knowing false information.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:05 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 pm
until then, stop wasting space by scattershooting your bullshit hopng to hit a target. You DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
You're right that I don't have any idea other than what I've been able to glean from various articles about the film. But why don't you stop wasting space unless and until True the Vote supplies the information that was subpoenaed by the Georgia Elections Board and sits for depositions. Then we can see what they're willing to put out there in a setting where there are criminal penalties for supplying knowing false information.
You should have stopped after your ninth word.
I have seen in passing a reference that TTV had already given some of their preliminary results to the GBI and were totally ignored.
I have seen the evidence presented. I think it should be followed up on by people who have no political interest.
You have not seen the evidence presented. You are only quoting and getting your responses from sources that have their own agenda, like you have. You are exactly like all the 2020 court cases you like to cite. None of them examined any evidence. They just threw the cases out.
You are firing in any direction they tell you to. It's pretty pathetic. Really....

TTV has had experience in dealing with some of the entities that are responsible for following up on the evidence they have found, and it just might be they believe they have reason to be cautious. They have lawyers too, so they will do what they will do.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd

Post Reply