2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#301 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:48 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:23 pm
I attempted to research these claims and found this legal document. It's peculiar because it's for a court case that doesn't exist, and nearly every "fact" it mentions is bogus. I wonder what it's doing on a Dept. of Justice website.

U.S. v. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada
This document was provided to the public in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. (https://www.justice.gov/oip/foia-librar ... 1/download) According to the request, it is a "Copy of the brief drafted by an outside lawyer on behalf of President Trump concerning challenges to the 2020 presidential election results for the Department of Justice to file with the Supreme Court from November 4, 2020, to January 20, 2021." No lawsuit was actually filed by the U.S. government (which would have been made by the attorney general's office). Since no lawsuit was filed, the brief was never filed either, and this document is a draft of what Trump's lawyers proposed to file in support of their lawsuit.

A lawsuit was filed by the State of Texas in the Supreme Court on December 8, 2020, against various other states challenging the election results, but was dismissed three days later because Texas lacked standing to bring the case.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#302 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am
In conjunction with this, TVT will release to the general public what it has called Ripcord, which will include video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered.
So what the general public will see is the same dozen or so "suspicious" videos, perhaps with a few more added, taken from the hundreds of hours of dropbox activity at the various sites (nearly 40 in Fulton County Georgia alone). Meanwhile, 125 "trusted" social influencers like the Gateway Pundit will be granted access to the good stuff and can then let the public know their determination of what the evidence reveals.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#303 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am
In conjunction with this, TVT will release to the general public what it has called Ripcord, which will include video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered.
So what the general public will see is the same dozen or so "suspicious" videos, perhaps with a few more added, taken from the hundreds of hours of dropbox activity at the various sites (nearly 40 in Fulton County Georgia alone). Meanwhile, 125 "trusted" social influencers like the Gateway Pundit will be granted access to the good stuff and can then let the public know their determination of what the evidence reveals.
Oh, so now you are acknowledging there will be a ripcord. But now you're preemptively debunking it with no knowledge whatsoever.

Just like all those court cases you constantly cite at the behest of the narrative keepers.

Prove your certainty, coward. weasel.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2759
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#304 Post by kroxquo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:08 am
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:10 pm


August 13 -- the day Flock learns there is no Santa Claus.
I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
Krox, I'm sorry, but I think you are about as middle of the road as Bernie Sanders. Just my opinion.
I agree with you on this. You are the one who made that assumption about me.

And it is not that I refuse to watch 2000 Mules. I just refuse to feed the coffers of someone I consider a shyster.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#305 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:08 am
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am

I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
Krox, I'm sorry, but I think you are about as middle of the road as Bernie Sanders. Just my opinion.
I agree with you on this. You are the one who made that assumption about me.

And it is not that I refuse to watch 2000 Mules. I just refuse to feed the coffers of someone I consider a shyster.
Like you don't feed the coffers of shysters of one kind or another every day. You are just using that as an excuse. You won't even see it, but, of course, you will criticize it and defame people that don't conform to your political beliefs. Why? Because you are all in on the narrative you are being fed. Again, you are like a High School student doing a book report without reading the book. And claiming you could write the book better.

At least he doesn't use the word University on his website.....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

wbtravis007
Posts: 1162
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: 2000 Mules

#306 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:14 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 pm
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:08 am

Krox, I'm sorry, but I think you are about as middle of the road as Bernie Sanders. Just my opinion.
I agree with you on this. You are the one who made that assumption about me.

And it is not that I refuse to watch 2000 Mules. I just refuse to feed the coffers of someone I consider a shyster.
Like you don't feed the coffers of shysters of one kind or another every day. You are just using that as an excuse. You won't even see it, but, of course, you will criticize it and defame people that don't conform to your political beliefs. Why? Because you are all in on the narrative you are being fed. Again, you are like a High School student doing a book report without reading the book. And claiming you could write the book better.

At least he doesn't use the word University on his website.....
So now you're going to pick on him, too? I'm going to take him at his word that the only reason that he forked over the 25 million bucks to settle was that he knew that he wouldn't get a fair trial with a Mexican judge. Those lawsuits were a bunch of hoaxes. Fake news!

Have you gotten around to watching much of the sham hearings yet?
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#307 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 pm
Like you don't feed the coffers of shysters of one kind or another every day. You are just using that as an excuse. You won't even see it, but, of course, you will criticize it and defame people that don't conform to your political beliefs. Why? Because you are all in on the narrative you are being fed. Again, you are like a High School student doing a book report without reading the book. And claiming you could write the book better.

At least he doesn't use the word University on his website.....
The amount of words that Flock is going to have to swallow in two weeks is growing at an astronomical level. This would cause normal people massive amounts of indigestion, but Flock's been swallowing that nonsense for years, so he's got a cast-iron constitution by now. Just in case, though, you might to order a case or two of industrial-strength Pepto-Bismol.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#308 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:41 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 pm
Like you don't feed the coffers of shysters of one kind or another every day. You are just using that as an excuse. You won't even see it, but, of course, you will criticize it and defame people that don't conform to your political beliefs. Why? Because you are all in on the narrative you are being fed. Again, you are like a High School student doing a book report without reading the book. And claiming you could write the book better.

At least he doesn't use the word University on his website.....
The amount of words that Flock is going to have to swallow in two weeks is growing at an astronomical level. This would cause normal people massive amounts of indigestion, but Flock's been swallowing that nonsense for years, so he's got a cast-iron constitution by now. Just in case, though, you might to order a case or two of industrial-strength Pepto-Bismol.
So earendel, if you read this.

You have made the statement that you think my stalker has a valid goal of disputing and 'correcting' the points I make or my opinion on a subject.

Please notice that in almost every one of his quick responses to anything I post, there is always something in it that is a personal swipe at me, apparently to provoke a reaction. That is the accepted definition of an online TROLL. That is why I have issued this challenge. When he's proven wrong, he needs to stop trolling me.
But he won't accept, because it is apparently his hobby.

I have stopped even looking at most of his quick responses. I make exceptions from time to time to see if he has understood I will not respond to him, but I have seen he has only doubled down on it.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of online trolls just like him. And they are the main reason why reasoned debate online cannot occur. They prevent and sabotage it. Travis, as was just shown, is another. But I think you have acknowledged that already.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#309 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:26 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:41 am
Please notice that in almost every one of his quick responses to anything I post, there is always something in it that is a personal swipe at me, apparently to provoke a reaction. That is the accepted definition of an online TROLL. That is why I have issued this challenge. When he's proven wrong, he needs to stop trolling me.
But he won't accept, because it is apparently his hobby.

I have stopped even looking at most of his quick responses. I make exceptions from time to time to see if he has understood I will not respond to him, but I have seen he has only doubled down on it.
For someone who claims he has stopped looking at most of my responses, Flock sure seems to know a lot about what I say in them.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#310 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:45 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:10 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:01 pm
The Pit and Ripcord... Aug 13th.
August 13 -- the day Flock learns there is no Santa Claus.
I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
The verdict in the Alex Jones case may give True the Vote all the legal cover they need to refuse to release anything new of actual substance on August 13 or ever. Their biggest problem is that when they get into specifics, they leave themselves open for defamation suits. In particular, they keep mentioning these "suspicious" non-profit organizations that the mules visited among their trips to the various drop boxes. If they release anything that claims, for example, that the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP or a similar organization is one of those "NPOs," they may find themselves on the receiving end of a high-damage-seeking lawsuit. So, they cover their lack of evidence with a claim that their lawyers don't want them to release that non-existent evidence.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20835
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: 2000 Mules

#311 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:23 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:45 am
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:10 pm
August 13 -- the day Flock learns there is no Santa Claus.
I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
The verdict in the Alex Jones case may give True the Vote all the legal cover they need to refuse to release anything new of actual substance on August 13 or ever. Their biggest problem is that when they get into specifics, they leave themselves open for defamation suits. In particular, they keep mentioning these "suspicious" non-profit organizations that the mules visited among their trips to the various drop boxes. If they release anything that claims, for example, that the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP or a similar organization is one of those "NPOs," they may find themselves on the receiving end of a high-damage-seeking lawsuit. So, they cover their lack of evidence with a claim that their lawyers don't want them to release that non-existent evidence.
I don’t know about other states, but in California providing documents pursuant to a subpoena is subject to the litigation privilege, which is absolute. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#312 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:41 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:23 am
I don’t know about other states, but in California providing documents pursuant to a subpoena is subject to the litigation privilege, which is absolute. —Bob
The Georgia Secretary of State subpoenaed Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips and ordered them to sit for a deposition and produce the documents they had in support of their complaint filed with the State Elections Board. They have not complied with that subpoena, and the last I heard they were "in negotiations" about how to protect the identity of their supposed informant who witnessed the ballot harvesting operation.

The information they propose to release next week is not in response to that subpoena but is being released to the general public. So, I don't believe that any claim of immunity would apply to it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#313 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:24 pm

The Pit and Ripcord are scheduled for Saturday.

The Anti-Election Security folks are already preparing their arguments to debunk whatever comes out, and the two pathetic cowards on this bored still refuse to back up their words with action.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#314 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:59 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:24 pm
The Pit and Ripcord are scheduled for Saturday.

The Anti-Election Security folks are already preparing their arguments to debunk whatever comes out, and the two pathetic cowards on this bored still refuse to back up their words with action.
I'm eagerly awaiting this bombshell.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#315 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:11 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:59 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:24 pm
The Pit and Ripcord are scheduled for Saturday.

The Anti-Election Security folks are already preparing their arguments to debunk whatever comes out, and the two pathetic cowards on this bored still refuse to back up their words with action.
I'm eagerly awaiting this bombshell.
I bet you are, you weasel.
You have REPEATEDLY and INCONTROVERTABLY stated that there would never be a ripcord to 2000 Mules, and ridiculed me for believing so.
So now you 'eagerly await' it.

You somehow conveniently slipped from NEVER to 'Well, it will be more bullshit.' Even though the only information you have about this whole thing is what you've been fed by the MSM.
You won't change anything. You'll continue to troll and stalk me. You'll continue to quote me the approved narrative of the dems, DC, and the lapdog press. And you won't even admit you're wrong.

You are a weasel and a coward.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#316 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:11 pm
You have REPEATEDLY and INCONTROVERTABLY stated that there would never be a ripcord to 2000 Mules, and ridiculed me for believing so.
So now you 'eagerly await' it.

You somehow conveniently slipped from NEVER to 'Well, it will be more bullshit.' Even though the only information you have about this whole thing is what you've been fed by the MSM.
I haven't changed my opinion that there won't be anything of substance released on August 13 or ever, because there is nothing of substance. Based on the way you're describing the last nonsense to come from them, it appears that they're going to let the Gateway Pundit and others of his ilk look at something and report on it in glowing terms while they release the same crappy bunch of videos to the general public, perhaps with a couple more.

But they could just fall back to their "advice of counsel" strategy.

The one thing I am eagerly awaiting are the contortions you're going to go through to try to justify yourself.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#317 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm

We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next cause.
I'll be going with when Hell freezes over.
Based on what Flock reported earlier about Phillips, their game plan is becoming clear. They're not going to release anything because of "fear" for the confidential informants' safety and blame law enforcement for not investigating properly.
Operatio Ripcord will be Operation Ripoff as d'Souza and True the Vote dodge the issue once again.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#318 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm
We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next cause.
I'll be going with when Hell freezes over.
Based on what Flock reported earlier about Phillips, their game plan is becoming clear. They're not going to release anything because of "fear" for the confidential informants' safety and blame law enforcement for not investigating properly.
Operatio Ripcord will be Operation Ripoff as d'Souza and True the Vote dodge the issue once again.
You're playing semantic word games here. You are giving me a very specific layout of what they claim they're going to release. If what you're saying is accurate, then it's clear that we, the general public, won't see anything of substance we haven't seen before. And that's just a handful of videos, most of which have already been debunked, taken from hundreds of hours of footage. The "good stuff" they claim to have will be analyzed by the Gateway Pundit who can then report on it in glowing general terms without mentioning any specifics. Operation Ripcord is a ripoff.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#319 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:18 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm
We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next cause.
I'll be going with when Hell freezes over.
Based on what Flock reported earlier about Phillips, their game plan is becoming clear. They're not going to release anything because of "fear" for the confidential informants' safety and blame law enforcement for not investigating properly.
Operatio Ripcord will be Operation Ripoff as d'Souza and True the Vote dodge the issue once again.
You're playing semantic word games here. You are giving me a very specific layout of what they claim they're going to release. If what you're saying is accurate, then it's clear that we, the general public, won't see anything of substance we haven't seen before. And that's just a handful of videos, most of which have already been debunked, taken from hundreds of hours of footage. The "good stuff" they claim to have will be analyzed by the Gateway Pundit who can then report on it in glowing general terms without mentioning any specifics. Operation Ripcord is a ripoff.
You have no frickin idea what you are talking about, as usual. Are you doing another hannity schtick with gateway pundit? Gateway Pundit has nothing whatsoever to do with this.

But you are doing what you always do, changing the subject. You specifically said, as is documented above, there will not be an Operation Ripcord. You picked 'when hell freezes over'. Remember, weasel? You said they're 'not going to release anything'. Didn't you? You said 'We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist'. Right? Now you're weaseling out of what you said. Surprise, surprise.

My pledge is still in effect. If what they release satisfies me that their allegations are true, I will stay. If not, I will go. You stated they will never release ANYTHING, several times, with no ambiguity.

BTW, I did get verification from Catherine Englebrecht this week that TTV bought APP DATA, not cell phone location data. It details latitude, longitude, elevation, time and velocity. App Data is accurate to a matter of FEET. That is what they used to track the Mules. And I will repeat once more. TTV Gave this data to both the FBI and the GBI. The FBI did nothing. They were more interested in tracking Mama Bears at school board meetings, ignoring Hunter Biden's laptop, and raiding the homes of republicans. The GBI did do something. They came after TTV. They politicized it, and gave a scathing article to the AJC, that the stalker just loves to quote from. That's, apparently, what our law enforcement agencies are supposed to do nowadays. The GBI's actions were what spurred the idea of making and releasing 2000 Mules, because they realized the law enforcement agencies that should investigate this had no interest in doing so.

Dinesh D'Souza has nothing whatsoever to do with this, either. He made the movie. You know nothing yet you pretend like you know it all. Cowardly Weasel.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#320 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm

Here's what I said originally, in response to the subpoena issued by the State Board of Elections:
We'll see if True the Vote produces credible, verifiable evidence or excuses, evasions, delays, and legal papers filed in opposition to the subpoenas. My money's on the latter.
That deadline passed and, as predicted, we got evasions and delays. So far, based on what Flock has posted, Operation Ripcord appears to be more of the same. The general public won't see anything except "video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered." That information has already been made public. And it's been debunked (at least as far as the Georgia cases are concerned). The only people who will get to see whatever "good stuff" TTV claims it has are "125 subject matter experts and social media influencers." I can presume these would be right-wing influencers. They will "analyze" the information and report their findings. So, it's a somewhat more elaborate excuse or evasion. And that's assuming that Flock's information is accurate and TTV doesn't change its mind again.

We have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence. August 13 will come and go and the general public will still have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#321 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Here's what I said originally, in response to the subpoena issued by the State Board of Elections:
We'll see if True the Vote produces credible, verifiable evidence or excuses, evasions, delays, and legal papers filed in opposition to the subpoenas. My money's on the latter.
That deadline passed and, as predicted, we got evasions and delays. So far, based on what Flock has posted, Operation Ripcord appears to be more of the same. The general public won't see anything except "video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered." That information has already been made public. And it's been debunked (at least as far as the Georgia cases are concerned). The only people who will get to see whatever "good stuff" TTV claims it has are "125 subject matter experts and social media influencers." I can presume these would be right-wing influencers. They will "analyze" the information and report their findings. So, it's a somewhat more elaborate excuse or evasion. And that's assuming that Flock's information is accurate and TTV doesn't change its mind again.

We have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence. August 13 will come and go and the general public will still have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence.
No, you did not. You said there would be no ripcord. So did the above average lawyer. You were NOT referring to the stupid subpoena. You are out-weaseling yourself, which is a difficult trick, but you have managed it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25248
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#322 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:59 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Here's what I said originally, in response to the subpoena issued by the State Board of Elections:
We'll see if True the Vote produces credible, verifiable evidence or excuses, evasions, delays, and legal papers filed in opposition to the subpoenas. My money's on the latter.
That deadline passed and, as predicted, we got evasions and delays. So far, based on what Flock has posted, Operation Ripcord appears to be more of the same. The general public won't see anything except "video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered." That information has already been made public. And it's been debunked (at least as far as the Georgia cases are concerned). The only people who will get to see whatever "good stuff" TTV claims it has are "125 subject matter experts and social media influencers." I can presume these would be right-wing influencers. They will "analyze" the information and report their findings. So, it's a somewhat more elaborate excuse or evasion. And that's assuming that Flock's information is accurate and TTV doesn't change its mind again.

We have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence. August 13 will come and go and the general public will still have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence.
No, you did not. You said there would be no ripcord. So did the above average lawyer. You were NOT referring to the stupid subpoena. You are out-weaseling yourself, which is a difficult trick, but you have managed it.
Calling something "Ripcord" doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't deliver what was promised.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10355
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: 2000 Mules

#323 Post by Estonut » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:21 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:59 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Here's what I said originally, in response to the subpoena issued by the State Board of Elections:

That deadline passed and, as predicted, we got evasions and delays. So far, based on what Flock has posted, Operation Ripcord appears to be more of the same. The general public won't see anything except "video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered." That information has already been made public. And it's been debunked (at least as far as the Georgia cases are concerned). The only people who will get to see whatever "good stuff" TTV claims it has are "125 subject matter experts and social media influencers." I can presume these would be right-wing influencers. They will "analyze" the information and report their findings. So, it's a somewhat more elaborate excuse or evasion. And that's assuming that Flock's information is accurate and TTV doesn't change its mind again.

We have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence. August 13 will come and go and the general public will still have yet to see credible, verifiable evidence.
No, you did not. You said there would be no ripcord. So did the above average lawyer. You were NOT referring to the stupid subpoena. You are out-weaseling yourself, which is a difficult trick, but you have managed it.
Calling something "Ripcord" doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't deliver what was promised.
Can't you all just STFU and wait 4 more days?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13356
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#324 Post by earendel » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:51 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:41 am
So earendel, if you read this.

You have made the statement that you think my stalker has a valid goal of disputing and 'correcting' the points I make or my opinion on a subject.

Please notice that in almost every one of his quick responses to anything I post, there is always something in it that is a personal swipe at me, apparently to provoke a reaction. That is the accepted definition of an online TROLL. That is why I have issued this challenge. When he's proven wrong, he needs to stop trolling me.
But he won't accept, because it is apparently his hobby.
Sorry, I've been away. Yes, he does, but you are not innocent, either - "coward", for example.
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:41 am
There are hundreds, if not thousands of online trolls just like him. And they are the main reason why reasoned debate online cannot occur. They prevent and sabotage it. Travis, as was just shown, is another. But I think you have acknowledged that already.
You are correct that online trolls can stifle debate. And I also acknowledge that it's hard not to respond in kind when an insult is included.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#325 Post by Weyoun » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:41 am

And the reason we know this is crap is that, according to the people with this purported information, it’s absolutely critical and earth shattering and the very future of the republic might be at stake if the forces who fixed one election aren’t stopped before they fix others.

Given that, you think they would want to release the information to make the public aware of this dangerous problem. Otherwise, strategically what they have done is the worst case scenario. They’ve alerted the bad guys that they know their plan, but they’ve done nothing to stop it, giving the bad guys time to adjust.

But they won’t, because they don’t have the goods, and they know that gullible simps will continue to give them money. Same crowd that wants a guy knee-deep in debt to Russia and the Middle East to “drain the swamp,” sending checks to him even though he claims to be a billionaire. This is Elmer Gantry style bunk.

Post Reply