2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#251 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:39 pm

Here is the extent of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's involvement with the 2000 Mules data

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... esting.pdf

That is what Mr. Raffensberger is telling us to believe is a full examination of the evidence given to them. freely, by True the Vote under the assumption it would be an impetus to start an official investigation. Notice, at this point, no video of dropboxes seemed to be available yet. Notice the '100 foot' accuracy is stated here back in Sept, 2021. Amazing that so many of the 'fact checkers' assumed that TTV claimed pinpoint accuracy. A great distractor for the uninformed.

Point number 1: Assuming the mirrored hard drive contained the raw data of the cellphone records, that, along with the spreadsheet that identified the GA cellphones of interest would have given the GBI the ability to locate and interview potential suspects on their own. TTV does not have the power or authority to accuse these people of anything. GBI has that power and authority. TTV was assuming that the GBI would do their job. They chose, as this letter indicates, to ignore it.

Point number 2: The GBI focuses on the whistleblower that TTV allegedly had come forward to them. It is very telling that the one piece of information GBI doesn't have is the identity of this whistleblower, and that's what they want. Congress has a law protecting 'whistleblowers', (especially when they blow the whistle on republicans), for a good reason. To protect them from retribution. TTV has good reason to protect the identity of this person for their own sake, and for the purpose of ensuring that any subsequent people who want to come forward are not intimidated.

Point number 3: Subsequently, using cherry picked information that was freely given to them by TTV, the SOS used the compliant press to plant negative MSM stories about TTV, which my stalker loves to refer to. It does not come as any surprise that TTV has little faith in the GA regime to play fair with them.

Here is a map purportedly of the 2020 ballot dropbox locations in the ATL area. Tell me seriously if you think anyone would pass within 100 feet of 10 of them in one day if they weren't intending on doing so. Much less also coming within 100 feet of 5 NGOs. I don't know where they are, TTV has not identified them yet. But there is a lot of speculation. The President of the Earth's name has been mentioned. The Stalker's drop box on Roswell Road is one of the very few, if this map is accurate, that may actually be within 100 feet of a major street.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 67826&z=10

Before you say anything else, stalker, answer that question. Do you contend that anybody would pass within 100 feet of 10 of these specific locations in one day if they did not intend to do so? Much less over 200 different individuals? If you say yes, you are blatantly lying.

I was on the livestream with Catherine Englebrecht, (funny, Brad doesn't seem to have one), and she went over a lot of the betrayals they have experienced from the fine people that run GA.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#252 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Here's something my loyal stalker would never do. Actually see the film and do a fair, objective review of it.

https://pamphleteer.co/post/on-seeing-2000-mules/

I will steal a phrase from this piece.

The stalker and the others here that continue to criticize it are obsessing over this movie in the same manner as a high-schooler giving a book report on a novel he hasn’t read.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#253 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:08 pm

From the letter from the GBI director:
As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed. For the GBI to get the same CSLI information you provided, we would need to obtain a search warrant based on such probable cause. We cannot make that showing with what has been provided.
You don't know to what extent the GBI analyzed the data provided by True the Vote. The GBI doesn't say that the spreadsheet is an accurate distillation of the raw data. It doesn't say that these 279 mules made 10 or more trips to drop boxes. I went back and looked at the drop box locations for the 2020 election. There were 37 in Fulton County, 33 in DeKalb County, 10 in Cobb Country, and 24 in Gwinnett Country. I didn't travel as much in 2020, but I know that I passed within 100 feet of at least eight of them on multiple occasions during that time period. Locations in those counties included the Atlanta Airport, the Fulton County Government Center (downtown in the middle of bunches of city, county, and state offices and courthouses) and eight different city halls.

True the Vote also tried another level of trickery here. They bought the cell phone records from October 1 to January 5, the voting dates for the Georgia election. They didn't look at the travel patterns of those same cell phones after January 5. People whose business takes them on the road a lot or to various government agencies will be just as active after that date. But of course that wouldn't fit with True the Vote's narrative.

In the meantime, I eagerly await what True the Vote produces. Or, far more likely, the excuses they give for not producing anything.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#254 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:21 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:08 pm
From the letter from the GBI director:
As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed. For the GBI to get the same CSLI information you provided, we would need to obtain a search warrant based on such probable cause. We cannot make that showing with what has been provided.
You don't know to what extent the GBI analyzed the data provided by True the Vote. The GBI doesn't say that the spreadsheet is an accurate distillation of the raw data. It doesn't say that these 279 mules made 10 or more trips to drop boxes. I went back and looked at the drop box locations for the 2020 election. There were 37 in Fulton County, 33 in DeKalb County, 10 in Cobb Country, and 24 in Gwinnett Country. I didn't travel as much in 2020, but I know that I passed within 100 feet of at least eight of them on multiple occasions during that time period. Locations in those counties included the Atlanta Airport, the Fulton County Government Center (downtown in the middle of bunches of city, county, and state offices and courthouses) and eight different city halls.

True the Vote also tried another level of trickery here. They bought the cell phone records from October 1 to January 5, the voting dates for the Georgia election. They didn't look at the travel patterns of those same cell phones after January 5. People whose business takes them on the road a lot or to various government agencies will be just as active after that date. But of course that wouldn't fit with True the Vote's narrative.

In the meantime, I eagerly await what True the Vote produces. Or, far more likely, the excuses they give for not producing anything.
Read the book before you do the book report. They DID get records before and after the election to establish patterns of life, and they only found them to be a mule if the patterns were only existing during the voting period. They also checked the patterns in the time period between the Nov and Jan elections.

And you DID NOT pass within 100 feet of 10, or even 8 of them in any single day. I'm calling bullshit on that one. But wait. Knowing your mindset, maybe you were a mule.

BTW, according to the map there was not even one drop box at Hartsfield. Why the hell would you put a ballot drop box at the airport, you fool? So people from out of town could conveniently drop their votes off to vote in the GA election? Maybe the President of the Earth would think of that. The closest one was in a College Park Branch Library on Main Street, over 100 feet from the street. You would have to park in the parking lot to be within 100 feet of it. How many people going to the Airport would stop at the branch library first, stalker? Did you?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#255 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:35 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:39 pm
Before you say anything else, stalker, answer that question. Do you contend that anybody would pass within 100 feet of 10 of these specific locations in one day if they did not intend to do so? Much less over 200 different individuals? If you say yes, you are blatantly lying.
In DeKalb County, ten of the locations were fire stations. I can easily see people who have business at those fire stations on a regular basis. Eight were at city halls. Eight were at branch libraries. In Fulton County, 27 were at branch libraries. So it's not as if they picked several dozen random locations. As for these mysterious "nonprofits," without any information from True the Vote it's impossible to draw any conclusions about them. Most business offices tend to be in areas around a number of other business offices.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#256 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:46 pm

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/whe ... I7ZXXYZAM/

WSB says there were only 19 in DeKalb and 20 in Fulton. Maybe they didn't get their information correct. After all, they are a news website.

And I can see none of them in DeKalb or Fulton that are fire stations. Where are you getting your information from?

More and more bullshit, stalker.

OK, for some reason, the Urinal Constipation has a map with more locations. Who would a thought WSB would mislead their viewers?

https://www.ajc.com/politics/where-are- ... H5S33UIEU/

I stand corrected on that one. There are firestations. But I still say unless you are a mule, you would not have been within 100 feet of 10 of them in one day. That's bullshit.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#257 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:21 pm

Read the book before you do the book report. They DID get records before and after the election to establish patterns of life, and they only found them to be a mule if the patterns were only existing during the voting period. They also checked the patterns in the time period between the Nov and Jan elections.

And you DID NOT pass within 100 feet of 10, or even 8 of them in any single day. I'm calling bullshit on that one. But wait. Knowing your mindset, maybe you were a mule.
That's not what the GBI said. Here's the relevant part of their letter.
The mirrored hard drive contained the contents of commercially available cell site location information (CSLI) which, according to our discussion, True the Vote purchased for the time frame of October 1, 2020, through January 5, 2021. ... Specific to the Georgia election, the file Georgia Devices of Interest is a spreadsheet listing approximately 1,048,575 Mobile Device Identification Numbers and their geolocation from October 1, 2020, to January 5, 2021. Of those datapoints, the spreadsheets identify 279 cellphones which had made multiple trips to within 100 feet of a voter drop box. Other spreadsheets and documents provided tie these cell phones through geolocation to various organizations.

What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cell phones to ballot harvesting; for example, there are no statements of witnesses and no names of any potential defendants to interview. Saliently, it has been stated that there is “a source” that can validate ballot harvesting. Despite repeated requests that source has not been provided to either the GBI or to the FBI.
As far as what True the Vote says, I've read about a dozen different versions of their claims. It really depends on what they say to a particular interviewer on a particular day. If this ever gets into litigation, an opposing attorney will have a field day impeaching any testimony they give with prior contradictory statements. That's one reason the State Elections Board wanted to depose Catherine Engelbrecht under oath, to pin her down on exactly what sort of "harvesting" she's claiming.

Here's what True the Vote actually said in their complaint filed with the State Elections Board on November 30, 2021. Most of the allegations come from an alleged informant identified as John Doe who was supposedly one of the mules. (True the Vote hasn't released his or her name to investigators either.) But about the cell phone data, here's what they said:
During the Runoff Election period, in six counties in and around Atlanta, 552,987 cell phones came within a narrowly defined distance of ballot drop boxes during our study period. However, 242 unique devices made repeat trips to drop boxes averaging 23 trips each. These same 242 devices also went repeatedly, averaging eight trips each, to specific NGOs. These 242 individual devices went to drop boxes a total of 5,668 times with approximately 40% of the visits occurring between the unusual hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Nothing about the trips occurring in a single day. That allegation about being in the vicinity of drop boxes between 12 and 5 am struck me as odd. But minimal research revealed that Fulton County Libraries award janitorial contracts to specific services over a period of time. So one service probably had a contract for several of the libraries and its employees or contractors would show up at night on a regular basis. Other government agencies probably do the same thing. If these people were actually dropping off illegal ballots, there would be at least some video evidence of the 2,000 or more trips during those midnight hours.

The final lines from the complaint are pretty clear:
In conjunction with an investigation and formal request by the Secretary of State’s office, True the Vote will provide all publicly or commercially available information including the geospatial data and surveillance video to assist with any efforts undertaken by your office.
The Secretary of State's office issued a subpoena, and True the Vote has yet to produce what they said they would.

As far as the Atlanta airport location is concerned, here's where I got my information. If it's wrong, I apologize.

https://georgiapeanutgallery.org/2020/0 ... -election/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25248
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#258 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:34 pm
As far as the Atlanta airport location is concerned, here's where I got my information. If it's wrong, I apologize.

https://georgiapeanutgallery.org/2020/0 ... -election/
Note the airport is Fulton County Airport, not Hartsfield-Jackson.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#259 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:16 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:34 pm
As far as the Atlanta airport location is concerned, here's where I got my information. If it's wrong, I apologize.

https://georgiapeanutgallery.org/2020/0 ... -election/
Note the airport is Fulton County Airport, not Hartsfield-Jackson.
Thanks for catching that. I verified it by the zip code. Fulton County Airport is a commuter airport west of town near Six Flags.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#260 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:07 pm

I've stated my case and many, but not all, the reasons I have serious doubts about the people who run our state.

Stalker can continue to do his book report using the Cliff Notes if he wants. He's back on time out. And he's weaseled out of the deal I offered.

bob will no doubt weasel out of it as well, if he has even bothered to read it. Once again, they will blather, but they will not, in the end, put their money where their mouths are.

I'm putting my faith in TTV to do what they said they'd do. I have no faith in Raffensberger to do anything in the interest of election security or the people of Georgia.

The politics and media smear will no doubt continue.

Let's see what the ripcord shows.

Aug 15th.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#261 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:10 pm

More evidence:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... llot-dump/

Lot's of things to pick at in this video for those inclined to do so. Knock yourself out, you'll do it anyway just because you need to. I won't argue with you. I don't know any more than you do. I just watched it from my perspective..

But if you give them the benefit of the doubt of the facts they present - (the timing - the authenticity of the video - the witnesses, contemporary sworn documents and when they were video interviewed), along with the well-known goings-on at the TCF center that night -( kicking out republican poll watchers, taping up cardboard over windows to prevent observation) and the vote totals chart - (purportedly from the NY Times), you have to admit, if you are objective at all, that it looks pretty suspicious.

I would think that all the facts they claim can be verified by anyone who has an interest in verifying them. It remains to be seen whether any of the slew of 'debunkers' and 'fact checkers' that will undoubtedly spring up will go through the trouble of doing any investigative work before they crucify this evidence. I'm pretty sure Brad Raffensberger wouldn't be very impressed. If they don't bother to verify the facts claimed before they lambast the video, to me, and anyone else that can be objective, they are 'writing a book report on a book they have not read.'

Gregg Phillips says he has several cell phone signatures from these incidents, and he is going to research the pattern of life of these cell phones. Let's see if he has anything to report, or if he will just find an excuse like he's looking for on ripcord.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#262 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:22 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:10 pm
More evidence:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... llot-dump/

Lot's of things to pick at in this video for those inclined to do so. Knock yourself out, you'll do it anyway just because you need to. I won't argue with you. I don't know any more than you do. I just watched it from my perspective..

But if you give them the benefit of the doubt of the facts they present - (the timing - the authenticity of the video - the witnesses, contemporary sworn documents and when they were video interviewed), along with the well-known goings-on at the TCF center that night -( kicking out republican poll watchers, taping up cardboard over windows to prevent observation) and the vote totals chart - (purportedly from the NY Times), you have to admit, if you are objective at all, that it looks pretty suspicious.

I would think that all the facts they claim can be verified by anyone who has an interest in verifying them. It remains to be seen whether any of the slew of 'debunkers' and 'fact checkers' that will undoubtedly spring up will go through the trouble of doing any investigative work before they crucify this evidence. I'm pretty sure Brad Raffensberger wouldn't be very impressed. If they don't bother to verify the facts claimed before they lambast the video, to me, and anyone else that can be objective, they are 'writing a book report on a book they have not read.'

Gregg Phillips says he has several cell phone signatures from these incidents, and he is going to research the pattern of life of these cell phones. Let's see if he has anything to report, or if he will just find an excuse like he's looking for on ripcord.
The Gateway Pundit is obviously counting on useful idiots like Flock to have short memories regarding information that's been in the public for months and debunked long ago. From Politifact in February 2021:
An article from the conservative news website The Gateway Pundit claims that a video from the TCF Center where Detroit election workers counted absentee ballots cast by the city’s voters "shows late night deliveries of tens of thousands of illegal ballots 8 hours after deadline." The article claims that the video is "proof of fraud in Detroit." The video appears to show a white van at the TCF Center early in the morning on Nov. 4 containing ballots that were unloaded and brought into the counting room at the TCF Center. There is no evidence of anything nefarious.

In Michigan, voters had until 8 p.m. on Election Day to return absentee ballots. The deadline was for casting ballots, not delivering or counting them.

A sworn affidavit written by Christopher Thomas, the former Michigan Director of Elections who worked at the TCF Center, in response to a lawsuit against the city says that no late-arriving ballots were ever counted.

"No absentee ballots received after the deadline of 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020, were received by or processed at the TCF Center. Only ballots received by the deadline were processed," Thomas wrote. Many Republican challengers present at the TCF Center have said that they observed ballots being dropped off at the TCF Center in the middle of the night. Thomas wrote that their accounts do not support the claim that thousands of ballots cast after the 8 p.m. deadline were counted. Detroit voters could return absentee ballots by mail to the clerk’s office, in-person or utilize one of the city’s many ballot drop boxes until that deadline.

Ballots were collected until 8 p.m. on election night after which point all ballots were returned and processed by the clerk’s staff. The staff then verified signatures at the Department of Elections. Only after ballots were validated were they delivered to the TCF Center for election workers to process and tabulate them.

In his affidavit, Thomas explained that early in the morning on Wednesday, approximately 16,000 ballots in 45 trays containing approximately 350 ballots each were delivered in a white van used by the city. "The ballots delivered to the TCF Center had been verified by the City Clerk’s staff prior to delivery in a process prescribed by Michigan law. … It would have been impossible for any election worker at the TCF Center to count or process a ballot for someone who was not an eligible voter or whose ballot was not received by the 8:00 p.m. deadline on November 3, 2020," Thomas wrote. In his opinion in the lawsuit against the city denying the request to delay the certification of the election, Wayne County Circuit Chief Judge Timothy Kenny determined that the lawsuit’s account of fraud and misconduct — including its assertion that late-arriving ballots were illegally counted — was "incorrect and not credible."
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... fraud-det/

To sum up, Gateway Pundit released all this information in February 2021. It was conclusively debunked and had been rejected by at least one of the 60 courts that heard lawsuits filed by Trump supporters after the election. The only thing he adds here is that this clearly marked elections van was close to some unnamed "devices of interest" along its route. Presumably, these devices of interest were offices of these sinister NPOs which would probably be along any logical route through Detroit.

Voters could drop ballots in drop boxes up until 8:00 pm. From there, the ballots went to the election clerks office for processing and signature verification. Only then would the ballots go to the TCF center where they were counted, beginning the next day. This type of process obviously takes hours, and Detroit election officials worked overtime to be sure the ballots arrived so that workers arriving the next morning could begin to count them. And rather than having a limited number of election vans running around willy-nilly in the middle of the night with a handful of ballots each time, they waited until there were enough ballots properly processed to make a run. Nothing sinister here once you look at the facts and past the screaming headlines from Gateway Pundit, which were pretty much the same as those from February 2021 (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... gan-arena/)
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#263 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:50 pm

So much for your "7 million court cases have rejected that there was fraud....' argument

One bench had the cojones to actually examine the arguments, rather than just throw them out. Wisconsin has ruled that ballot drop boxes are and were illegal in the 2020 election.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=542617

I am not an above or below average lawyer, but does that mean ballots cast in drop boxes are not valid votes?

I hope this will set a precedent in other states, especially mine. Ballot Drop Boxes have got to go away.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#264 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:50 pm
So much for your "7 million court cases have rejected that there was fraud....' argument

One bench had the cojones to actually examine the arguments, rather than just throw them out. Wisconsin has ruled that ballot drop boxes are and were illegal in the 2020 election.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=542617

I am not an above or below average lawyer, but does that mean ballots cast in drop boxes are not valid votes?

I hope this will set a precedent in other states, especially mine. Ballot Drop Boxes have got to go away.
This decision was based on Wisconsin law and not any examination of the facts or potential fraud. Wisconsin statutes do not mention drop boxes but do specify that absentee ballots must be mailed by the voter or delivered in person to the clerk's office. Despite this, memos were circulated to election offices in 2020 suggesting that those offices use drop boxes. The lawsuit in question found that those memos violated the Wisconsin law and enjoined their use in future elections. The decision did not address the validity of drop box votes that were already cast in 2020 or 2021.

More important, the decision was not based on any factual analysis but the interpretation of the absentee ballot law by the Court. So it's not binding on any other state and presumably the State Legislature could reinstate drop box voting at any time by amending the law.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!
Posts: 20709
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: 2000 Mules

#265 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:50 pm
So much for your "7 million court cases have rejected that there was fraud....' argument

One bench had the cojones to actually examine the arguments, rather than just throw them out. Wisconsin has ruled that ballot drop boxes are and were illegal in the 2020 election.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=542617

I am not an above or below average lawyer, but does that mean ballots cast in drop boxes are not valid votes?

I hope this will set a precedent in other states, especially mine. Ballot Drop Boxes have got to go away.
I suspect Flock was just trying to bug me -- not that I consider myself worthy of his notice -- because he's already suggested that other states would do well to look at following Colorado's example, and ballot drop boxes are an integral part of our election system here.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#266 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:58 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:13 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:50 pm
So much for your "7 million court cases have rejected that there was fraud....' argument

One bench had the cojones to actually examine the arguments, rather than just throw them out. Wisconsin has ruled that ballot drop boxes are and were illegal in the 2020 election.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=542617

I am not an above or below average lawyer, but does that mean ballots cast in drop boxes are not valid votes?

I hope this will set a precedent in other states, especially mine. Ballot Drop Boxes have got to go away.
I suspect Flock was just trying to bug me -- not that I consider myself worthy of his notice -- because he's already suggested that other states would do well to look at following Colorado's example, and ballot drop boxes are an integral part of our election system here.
Ballot dropboxes are not in any way a secure way of casting votes. See the court's decision. It is just common sense. Colorado should do away with them.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#267 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:55 am

Image
Image
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#268 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:22 am

Interesting that they don't mention Georgia among the states with illegal ballot harvesting, even with Marjorie Taylor Greene signing the letter. Could it be that they've already failed to prove their case here in Georgia and refused to comply with the State Election Board subpoenas? So far, the "evidence" presented by True the Vote consists of self-serving statements from their representatives and Dinesh diSouza, accompanied by an inaccurate map of the city of Atlanta purporting to show drop box locations.

In Arizona as well as Georgia, the state officials responsible for investigating and prosecuting election fraud are Republicans. But for some reason the "evidence" that True the Vote claims to have produced doesn't seem to have had any effect on them.

Here's something you failed to report on today, from CNN:
Prominent conservatives issue report rebutting Trump election claims

A group of conservatives, including prominent lawyers and retired federal judges, issued a 72-page report on Thursday categorically rebutting each of the claims made in court by former President Donald Trump and his supporters over the 2020 election results. The report, "LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election," looked at more than 60 court cases Trump and his supporters filed and lost in six key battleground states. It reached the "unequivocal" conclusion that the former Republican president's claims were unsupportable -- which Trump's own Department of Homeland Security as well as election officials nationwide debunked days after the 2020 election.

The report was released as the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection at the US Capitol has been holding public hearings that have connected Trump's involvement in efforts to overturn the 2020 election to the attack that disrupted Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory. Trump is considering an early 2024 presidential run announcement, CNN has previously reported. "There is absolutely no evidence of fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election on the magnitude necessary to shift the result in any state, let alone the nation as a whole. In fact, there was no fraud that changed the outcome in even a single precinct," the report says. The report is signed by retired federal appeals court judges Thomas B. Griffith, J. Michael Luttig and Michael W. McConnell, former Solicitor General Theodore B. Olson, former US Sens. John Danforth and Gordon H. Smith, longtime Republican election lawyer Benjamin L. Ginsberg and veteran Republican congressional chief of staff David Hoppe. Several of them are longtime Trump critics.

"Even now, twenty months after the election, a period in which Trump's supporters have been energetically scouring every nook and cranny for proof that the election was stolen, they come up empty. Claims are made, trumpeted in sympathetic media, and accepted as truthful by many patriotic Americans. But on objective examination they have fallen short, every time," the report says. The report warns that it's "wrong, and bad for our country, for people to propagate baseless claims that President Biden's election was not legitimate." It delved into a detailed examination of each case brought by Trump and his supporters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump and his backers alleged fraud, irregularities and procedural deficiencies in their challenges in court. Trump and his allies lost nearly all the more than 60 cases they brought challenging the 2020 election results, the report noted. Twenty were dismissed before a hearing on the merits, 14 were dropped by Trump and his supporters, and 30 included a hearing on the merits, it found.

The group of conservatives argued that Trump and his supporters had "an obligation to recognize that the election debate was over." "Questions of election legality must be resolved dispassionately in courts of law, not through rallies and demonstrations—and most emphatically, not by applying political pressure and threats to induce Congress to ignore its constitutional duty and the electoral outcome for which the people voted, and which the legal processes of the affected states had examined and confirmed," the report says. The group urged "fellow conservatives to cease obsessing over the results of the 2020 election, and to focus instead on presenting candidates and ideas that offer a positive vision for overcoming our current difficulties and bringing greater peace, prosperity, and liberty to our nation."


https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/14/politics ... index.html

Here's a link to the 72 page report, which analyzes all the court cases and investigations in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin following the election. https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-content/u ... y-2022.pdf

The report includes the True the Vote allegations in Georgia: "More recently, Trump claimed that ballots were sold in Georgia for $10 each. The claim
stems from an allegation made by a group, True the Vote, which has declined to produce supporting evidence. A similar allegation that the group made in September 2021 was reviewed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which determined that an investigation was not justified because of the lack of evidence supporting the allegation."

I honestly hope that Trump and his supporters and the useful idiots like Flock keep pushing this theory through the midterm elections. The more they do so, the more that some Trump supporters may just stay home because they think the election is rigged. And the more Republicans like those who compiled the report who will conclude that the Republican party is too dangerous to be put back in national power or that the candidates who are swallowing Trump's nonsense are either too dangerous or too incompetent to hold office.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13356
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#269 Post by earendel » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:26 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm
You are so sure? OK. If they don't pull the ripcord, or make up some excuse not to release the data, I will NEVER post on this board again. NEVER. I will delete my account (and my lawyer's) and you will never have to hear from me again. You can disseminate your ugly narrative without me pushing back on you.
As much as I disagree with most of what you say, I would hate for you to leave completely. I do read and consider your position. So rather than a complete disengagement, how about you do the same as you asked Bob #### and SSS to do - stop commenting on political items.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#270 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:51 pm

earendel wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:26 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm
You are so sure? OK. If they don't pull the ripcord, or make up some excuse not to release the data, I will NEVER post on this board again. NEVER. I will delete my account (and my lawyer's) and you will never have to hear from me again. You can disseminate your ugly narrative without me pushing back on you.
As much as I disagree with most of what you say, I would hate for you to leave completely. I do read and consider your position. So rather than a complete disengagement, how about you do the same as you asked Bob #### and SSS to do - stop commenting on political items.
Ripcord is coming. I have no doubt in that.

If it doesn't, I am gone.

My stalker has weaseled out. Big surprise there. He certainly puts his money where his big lying mouth is, doesn't he?
bob the above-average lawyer has just ignored it, like he does anything he doesn't have an answer for.

Why don't you, for one, get on their cases for their close-minded, sanctimonious, hate-filled and patronizing contributions to this bored? Maybe they'll listen to someone like you.

I see Frank Tangredi and some of the other 'middle of the roaders' sometimes put their two cents when it gets especially heated, but they NEVER comment or condemn any of the outrageous behavior and bullshit that is started by the leftist e-bigots here.

Or you all can just continue to slam me for expressing my opinions and perspectives. And pushing back at the bullshit when it's directed at me.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#271 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:07 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:51 pm
Ripcord is coming. I have no doubt in that.

If it doesn't, I am gone.

My stalker has weaseled out. Big surprise there. He certainly puts his money where his big lying mouth is, doesn't he?
bob the above-average lawyer has just ignored it, like he does anything he doesn't have an answer for.
For the benefit of those keeping score, that's 32 more days until August 15.

And 0 more days until Flock is proved a gullible fool. He does that every time he posts on this Bored.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5624
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: 2000 Mules

#272 Post by jarnon » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:12 am

It's not surprising that the House special committee didn't invite D'Souza to testify. They did foreground the maker of this miniseries:

Unprecedented

This is a film that SSS would pay to see. I would have called it Unpresidented.

MSNBC's pre-hearing coverage included an interview of a former Republican congressman with a longtime interest in fringe theories. Before investigating QAnon, Denver Riggleman wrote a book about Bigfoot hunters.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#273 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:14 pm

I am seeing some pushback online against Gregg Phillips for the delay in pulling the ripcord. I now am seeing early to mid August as an ETA.

As I have stated from the beginning, what they have presented in 2000 Mules is very detailed and convincing, but until the data they have based it on is released, I will not be totally convinced. Many people have staked their careers and reputations on this evidence, and if it does not come forth as promised, I will not believe what they presented is true. And forthwith, I will not believe anything further any of them say on the matter.

I understand they are up against powerful forces that will do anything to prevent them from making this information publicly available, but they have an obligation to follow through on their promises, whatever the consequences to them, legally or otherwise. I will give them some slack, but if, in the end, they renege on their promises, it is all out the window.

And if that happens, or doesn't happen, I will say goodbye to the bored on Aug 15, even though the 2 individuals I have challenged have both weaseled out and shown themselves for the cowardly blowhards they are. If the ripcord is pulled after Aug 15, I reserve the option of returning.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#274 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:03 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:14 pm
As I have stated from the beginning, what they have presented in 2000 Mules is very detailed and convincing, but until the data they have based it on is released, I will not be totally convinced. Many people have staked their careers and reputations on this evidence, and if it does not come forth as promised, I will not believe what they presented is true. And forthwith, I will not believe anything further any of them say on the matter.

I understand they are up against powerful forces that will do anything to prevent them from making this information publicly available, but they have an obligation to follow through on their promises, whatever the consequences to them, legally or otherwise. I will give them some slack, but if, in the end, they renege on their promises, it is all out the window.

And if that happens, or doesn't happen, I will say goodbye to the bored on Aug 15, even though the 2 individuals I have challenged have both weaseled out and shown themselves for the cowardly blowhards they are. If the ripcord is pulled after Aug 15, I reserve the option of returning.
As I said before, I don't want you to leave this Bored. Frankly, your staying on the Bored would show more intestinal fortitude than cutting and running and not facing the music that I have a feeling you know is coming. I would hope this escapade will get you to re-evaluate some of the other Trumpist nonsense you've been swallowing enthusiastically and unquestioningly these last few years.

I've already said, I'll issue an apology to you and the other Bored righties if True the Vote produces real evidence, either before August 15 or any time during my lifetime or the Bored's existence (whichever ends first). But it ain't coming.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#275 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:28 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:03 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:14 pm
As I have stated from the beginning, what they have presented in 2000 Mules is very detailed and convincing, but until the data they have based it on is released, I will not be totally convinced. Many people have staked their careers and reputations on this evidence, and if it does not come forth as promised, I will not believe what they presented is true. And forthwith, I will not believe anything further any of them say on the matter.

I understand they are up against powerful forces that will do anything to prevent them from making this information publicly available, but they have an obligation to follow through on their promises, whatever the consequences to them, legally or otherwise. I will give them some slack, but if, in the end, they renege on their promises, it is all out the window.

And if that happens, or doesn't happen, I will say goodbye to the bored on Aug 15, even though the 2 individuals I have challenged have both weaseled out and shown themselves for the cowardly blowhards they are. If the ripcord is pulled after Aug 15, I reserve the option of returning.
As I said before, I don't want you to leave this Bored. Frankly, your staying on the Bored would show more intestinal fortitude than cutting and running and not facing the music that I have a feeling you know is coming. I would hope this escapade will get you to re-evaluate some of the other Trumpist nonsense you've been swallowing enthusiastically and unquestioningly these last few years.

I've already said, I'll issue an apology to you and the other Bored righties if True the Vote produces real evidence, either before August 15 or any time during my lifetime or the Bored's existence (whichever ends first). But it ain't coming.
I have shown more intestinal fortitude than you could ever dream of by just stating my opinions when I know I will be having people like you childishly slander me at every turn. I face the fucking music from you and your comrades every day, stalker.

If it doesn't come, I will deal with it in my own way. You can have a field day at my expense. And I'm sure you and your fellow e-bigots will do it up right. I don't have to be here to participate in it.

If it does come, you have shown that you have exactly zero courage of your convictions, and will be content and happy to continue your bullshit sniping, trolling, and stalking. No one but me ever calls you out on your spiteful hatefulness. You already owe me and many other people many apologies not even related to this. If YOU had ANY intestinal fortitude, you would back up your continual and hateful sniping at me by committing to stop stalking and political drive-by posting if you are wrong. Fucking coward.

And bob the above-average lawyer is even more of a coward than you are.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

Post Reply