2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#226 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:38 pm
OH, I think we actually made a breakthough here. You seem to have conceded that these videos are factual evidence that something is wrong here. I'll bet you didn't even know that you did that. Can't wait to see how you will walk that back. I'm pretty confident the stalker will make a feeble attempt on your behalf.
Well, I did look at the videos. First, let's note that the "eagle eyes" at True the Vote caught about a dozen instances that they thought were suspicious out of thousands of people who used the drop boxes. In any kind of organized fraud, you'd be able to spot a whole lot more than that, unless they decided that the election in Michigan was so close that 50 to 100 votes for Biden could swing it.

But there's a simple explanation. One of the videos shows a US Postal worker delivering these ballots. Others show people wearing ID badges on lanyards. Now, if I was going to do some illegal ballot harvesting, the last thing I'd want to do is have my name on a badge for anyone to spot or any video camera to pick up. But if you look at the law on absentee balloting, it says that voters may return absentee ballots if they: "Place the necessary postage upon the return envelope and deposit it in the United States mail or with another public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier." That definition would include any sort of courier service. And the following people are allowed to handle absentee ballots: "A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT." Michigan also allows voters to telephone the clerk's office and request the clerk or an election assistant to pick up their ballots. Further, the media was warning Michigan voters not to mail back absentee ballots within a week of the election because of the lengthy delays in processing. So, it stands to reason that some people who were afraid their ballots wouldn't get delivered in time might hire a courier service to transport them or call the clerk's office to request a pickup. You don't see a whole lot of these because most people aren't that familiar with the absentee voting laws are to know what their rights are (or don't want to pay a courier service to deliver the ballot). But I can certainly see a nursing home informing residents of their rights to use the services of the clerk's office to vote absentee.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#227 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-to- ... n-clinics/

I thought geo-tracking wasn't reliable.....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#228 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-to- ... n-clinics/

I thought geo-tracking wasn't reliable.....
The location history that Google purges isn't just the geolocation data they get, which has a varying accuracy. It also includes a record of websites visited and google searches. So if I look up Planned Parenthood of Atlanta and then drive somewhere close to Planned Parenthood, Google figures out there's a pretty good chance that's where I visited. In addition, when people visit a fixed location like an office or a restaurant or a movie theater, there will be a number of hits over a period of time in the same location, increasing the probability that's where I visited. That's a big difference from someone who supposedly spent a minute or so dropping ballots in a drop box.

Google maps have an accuracy radius, but this study shows that the actual locations were outside the accuracy radius over half the time with 2G and 3G (the study was done in 2018). So you've got essentially what we've always known, a location that's probably within 100 feet or so half the time or less. And in urban locations where you're close to a busy street, that figure is pretty meaningless. Again, the place I used the dropbox in 2020 was within 100 feet of Roswell Road, a very heavily trafficked surface street in Atlanta Several thousand cars a day pass by that location.

https://www.proquest.com/openview/9d3a0 ... bl=3933184
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25248
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#229 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-to- ... n-clinics/

I thought geo-tracking wasn't reliable.....
Geo-tracking using triangulation isn't reliable. Google's location history, however, uses the GPS on the phone to locate the user within six feet or less. It can even show which room of my house I'm in.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#230 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:02 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-to- ... n-clinics/

I thought geo-tracking wasn't reliable.....
The location history that Google purges isn't just the geolocation data they get, which has a varying accuracy. It also includes a record of websites visited and google searches. So if I look up Planned Parenthood of Atlanta and then drive somewhere close to Planned Parenthood, Google figures out there's a pretty good chance that's where I visited. In addition, when people visit a fixed location like an office or a restaurant or a movie theater, there will be a number of hits over a period of time in the same location, increasing the probability that's where I visited. That's a big difference from someone who supposedly spent a minute or so dropping ballots in a drop box.

Google maps have an accuracy radius, but this study shows that the actual locations were outside the accuracy radius over half the time with 2G and 3G (the study was done in 2018). So you've got essentially what we've always known, a location that's probably within 100 feet or so half the time or less. And in urban locations where you're close to a busy street, that figure is pretty meaningless. Again, the place I used the dropbox in 2020 was within 100 feet of Roswell Road, a very heavily trafficked surface street in Atlanta Several thousand cars a day pass by that location.

https://www.proquest.com/openview/9d3a0 ... bl=3933184
Stupid lawyer left the computer on. He didn't cancel you, so I saw this bullshit.

You have no clue about what you are talking about, just like bill barr. You watch hundreds of bullshit movies, but you can't be bothered to watch this one, and you keep posting ignorant crap about it.

Tell me, stalker, when you went by Roswell Road to deposit your ballots, since you couldn't be bothered to vote on election day, did you happen to pass within 100 feet of 9 OTHER DROP BOXES that day? In addition, did you happen to come within 100 feet of 5 Non Governmental nonprofit offices with political affiliations on that same day? And did you only do that on early voting days, and did not do that before or after the election?

If you didn't, then don't worry your little pinhead about it, because you would not have been identified as a mule. Only cellphones that visited 10 or more dropboxes AND 5 or more NGOs in the same day and did not have a pattern of doing it before or after the election time period were counted as mules. A pretty high standard. Not one of the 'debunking' or 'fact checking' articles I have read decided to mention that little fact. Neither did Mr. Barr. Nor have you. So it matters very little to anyone that you and BJ the King and AP and all the other 'fact checkers' keep whining about 100 foot accuracy. It is irrelevant.

In addition, numbskull, the vast majority of drop boxes were NOT located on major roads. They were located by official buildings on streets OFF of the major thoroughfares. You had to get off the major streets to get to them, so you would not be holding up traffic while you deposited into them. I kinda doubt any were located on 75, 85, 20 or the Perimeter.

And this was after the lockdowns were being eased in GA. You live here. I don't know about other places, but there would be no sane person that I know of in Atlanta who didn't plan or have to do that specific task that would willingly get into Atlanta traffic to zigzag to roads like Roswell Road or any of the other likely places these ballot boxes would be placed around. It would take them all day. The chances that they were just driving around at random and came within 100 feet of 10 drop boxes and 5 NGOs in whatever they were doing would be pretty slim. Of course, many of them did it after midnight, so traffic wouldn't have been so bad then.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#231 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:02 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-to- ... n-clinics/

I thought geo-tracking wasn't reliable.....
The location history that Google purges isn't just the geolocation data they get, which has a varying accuracy. It also includes a record of websites visited and google searches. So if I look up Planned Parenthood of Atlanta and then drive somewhere close to Planned Parenthood, Google figures out there's a pretty good chance that's where I visited. In addition, when people visit a fixed location like an office or a restaurant or a movie theater, there will be a number of hits over a period of time in the same location, increasing the probability that's where I visited. That's a big difference from someone who supposedly spent a minute or so dropping ballots in a drop box.

Google maps have an accuracy radius, but this study shows that the actual locations were outside the accuracy radius over half the time with 2G and 3G (the study was done in 2018). So you've got essentially what we've always known, a location that's probably within 100 feet or so half the time or less. And in urban locations where you're close to a busy street, that figure is pretty meaningless. Again, the place I used the dropbox in 2020 was within 100 feet of Roswell Road, a very heavily trafficked surface street in Atlanta Several thousand cars a day pass by that location.

https://www.proquest.com/openview/9d3a0 ... bl=3933184
Stupid lawyer left the computer on. He didn't cancel you, so I saw this bullshit.

You have no clue about what you are talking about, just like bill barr. You watch hundreds of bullshit movies, but you can't be bothered to watch this one, and you keep posting ignorant crap about it.

Tell me, stalker, when you went by Roswell Road to deposit your ballots, since you couldn't be bothered to vote on election day, did you happen to pass within 100 feet of 9 OTHER DROP BOXES that day? In addition, did you happen to come within 100 feet of 5 Non Governmental nonprofit offices with political affiliations on that same day? And did you only do that on early voting days, and did not do that before or after the election?

If you didn't, then don't worry your little pinhead about it, because you would not have been identified as a mule. Only cellphones that visited 10 or more dropboxes AND 5 or more NGOs in the same day and did not have a pattern of doing it before or after the election time period were counted as mules. A pretty high standard. Not one of the 'debunking' or 'fact checking' articles I have read decided to mention that little fact. Neither did Mr. Barr. Nor have you. So it matters very little to anyone that you and BJ the King and AP and all the other 'fact checkers' keep whining about 100 foot accuracy. It is irrelevant.

In addition, numbskull, the vast majority of drop boxes were NOT located on major roads. They were located by official buildings on streets OFF of the major thoroughfares. You had to get off the major streets to get to them, so you would not be holding up traffic while you deposited into them. I kinda doubt any were located on 75, 85, 20 or the Perimeter.

And this was after the lockdowns were being eased in GA. You live here. I don't know about other places, but there would be no sane person that I know of in Atlanta who didn't plan or have to do that specific task that would willingly get into Atlanta traffic to zigzag to roads like Roswell Road or any of the other likely places these ballot boxes would be placed around. It would take them all day. The chances that they were just driving around at random and came within 100 feet of 10 drop boxes and 5 NGOs in whatever they were doing would be pretty slim. Of course, many of them did it after midnight, so traffic wouldn't have been so bad then.
ADDED:
And for everyone else:

The fact that True the Vote has obtained that phone data (I'm sure they can PROVE that they paid for and got the data they say they have), and the assumption that they've done the analysis of that data to track individual cell phones based on the criteria they claim to have done, is EVIDENCE. Any other entity that wants to reproduce what they say they have found is welcome to do it. That is why I want to have access to the phone data they have collected. I have the skills to select from it, load it into a database and examine it and map it based on the location data for myself, depending on what format it is in. I suspect there are many others that have obtained the same set of skills over a long period of time that I have.That is why I have said over and over that I am not 100% convinced of the veracity of what 2000 Mules has presented until I can do so. And they have said PUBLICLY that it will be released at the end of July or early August..

I strongly suspect that any entity that has responsibility for election integrity could do the same thing that TTV has done. IF THEY WANTED TO. I would also conjecture that since TTV has made their claims VERY publicly, that if any of these governmental entities (Who are supposedly working in OUR interests) wanted to prove that the 2020 election was the 'most secure election' ever undertaken, they might want to try and reproduce what TTV claims and either prove it or disprove it.

Anybody hear of any proposal to do that? I haven't in Georgia. Anyone in any other state? Anyone? Bueller? (crickets).

No. Not the intrepid SOS of my state, Georgia: Brad Raffensberger, for sure. TTV says they gave him some of their preliminary data and analysis last year in hopes of him starting an official investigation. In addition, Brad could have, at any time, gotten the cellphone records himself and ordered a full analysis of that data to confirm or deny what TTV contends. Anyone hear of him doing such a thing? If he has, I must have missed it. I don't get the Atlanta Urinal Constipation, so I could have missed that announcement. Instead, he began a campaign to defame and try and prosecute TTV. I will have to take TTV's word that they did what they said they did, but Mr. Raffensberger's actions are a matter of public record, and I'm sure my stalker has kept you fully informed of his actions.

That is why I am inclined to believe the 2000 Mules side of the argument over the Government Agency's side. If the people who are responsible for 'Election Integrity' were responsible to US, they would allay or confirm the allegations made by 2000 Mules by attempting to transparently verify it by reproduction rather than by mounting a media campaign and empty words backed by nothing but their 'authority' to discredit it. I suspect Mr. Raffensberger has no database analysis expertise. And if he has 'experts' that he delegates to, why don't they show us proof, instead of words and lawsuits, to convince us that 2000 Mules is all wrong? If they want to contend that TTV is lying, it is easy enough to PROVE it. Why don't they do that? It is nothing but a database analysis exercise.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#232 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:45 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:13 pm
It is nothing but a database analysis exercise.
Then why hasn't True the Vote released their analysis in the nine months or so that they've had it? Instead of just excuses and delays? All we have is True the Vote's word for what they found, for how close these unnamed people were to drop boxes, for how close they came to these unnamed "nonprofits." You've seen nothing. The only people who were showed information dismissed it as not being enough to warrant further investigation. They did release a few videos and those were debunked by the State Elections Board.

We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next cause.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20835
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: 2000 Mules

#233 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:45 pm
Then why hasn't True the Vote released their analysis in the nine months or so that they've had it? Instead of just excuses and delays? All we have is True the Vote's word for what they found, for how close these unnamed people were to drop boxes, for how close they came to these unnamed "nonprofits." You've seen nothing. The only people who were showed information dismissed it as not being enough to warrant further investigation. They did release a few videos and those were debunked by the State Elections Board.

We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next SCAM.
Fixed it for you. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#234 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:45 pm
Then why hasn't True the Vote released their analysis in the nine months or so that they've had it? Instead of just excuses and delays? All we have is True the Vote's word for what they found, for how close these unnamed people were to drop boxes, for how close they came to these unnamed "nonprofits." You've seen nothing. The only people who were showed information dismissed it as not being enough to warrant further investigation. They did release a few videos and those were debunked by the State Elections Board.

We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next SCAM.
Fixed it for you. —Bob
OK. I will do this.

The Stalker and bob.

You both are SOOOO SURE, like you are about everything, that TTV will not release the data and video it has to the general public. What they promised and what they continue to promise, without any backtracking that I can see, in their RIPCORD.

You are so sure? OK. If they don't pull the ripcord, or make up some excuse not to release the data, I will NEVER post on this board again. NEVER. I will delete my account (and my lawyer's) and you will never have to hear from me again. You can disseminate your ugly narrative without me pushing back on you.

However, if they do, then I won't hold you to what I promised. But if the ripcord is pulled and it contains the information they said it would, then THE BOTH you will NEVER, from that point on, comment or post on any subject related to politics on this bored.

They have said late July, early August is what they are targeting. I will give them until August 15th. On August 16th, if the ripcord hasn't been pulled, I will say goodbye. If it has, I will no longer have to talk to bob through my lawyer, and I will no longer have my #1 stalker. (although there are some 2nd stringers that would love to take your place, I'm sure.)

Deal? Or will you weasel out?

No weaseling for me. If the ripcord data is not released by August 15th, I will go. (only disclaimer, if they miss MY deadline, but it is pulled after that date, I reserve the right to return).
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25248
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#235 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:45 pm
Then why hasn't True the Vote released their analysis in the nine months or so that they've had it? Instead of just excuses and delays? All we have is True the Vote's word for what they found, for how close these unnamed people were to drop boxes, for how close they came to these unnamed "nonprofits." You've seen nothing. The only people who were showed information dismissed it as not being enough to warrant further investigation. They did release a few videos and those were debunked by the State Elections Board.

We're never going to see this information because it doesn't exist. D'Souza will keep milking you and the other useful idiots as long as he can, then invent some legal mumbo jumbo why his lawyers won't let him release the information and move on to his next SCAM.
Fixed it for you. —Bob
OK. I will do this.

The Stalker and bob.

You both are SOOOO SURE, like you are about everything, that TTV will not release the data and video it has to the general public. What they promised and what they continue to promise, without any backtracking that I can see, in their RIPCORD.

You are so sure? OK. If they don't pull the ripcord, or make up some excuse not to release the data, I will NEVER post on this board again. NEVER. I will delete my account (and my lawyer's) and you will never have to hear from me again. You can disseminate your ugly narrative without me pushing back on you.

However, if they do, then I won't hold you to what I promised. But if the ripcord is pulled and it contains the information they said it would, then THE BOTH you will NEVER, from that point on, comment or post on any subject related to politics on this bored.

They have said late July, early August is what they are targeting. I will give them until August 15th. On August 16th, if the ripcord hasn't been pulled, I will say goodbye. If it has, I will no longer have to talk to bob through my lawyer, and I will no longer have my #1 stalker. (although there are some 2nd stringers that would love to take your place, I'm sure.)

Deal? Or will you weasel out?

No weaseling for me. If the ripcord data is not released by August 15th, I will go. (only disclaimer, if they miss MY deadline, but it is pulled after that date, I reserve the right to return).
So you find their delay acceptable? Why?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#236 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 pm
Fixed it for you. —Bob
OK. I will do this.

The Stalker and bob.

You both are SOOOO SURE, like you are about everything, that TTV will not release the data and video it has to the general public. What they promised and what they continue to promise, without any backtracking that I can see, in their RIPCORD.

You are so sure? OK. If they don't pull the ripcord, or make up some excuse not to release the data, I will NEVER post on this board again. NEVER. I will delete my account (and my lawyer's) and you will never have to hear from me again. You can disseminate your ugly narrative without me pushing back on you.

However, if they do, then I won't hold you to what I promised. But if the ripcord is pulled and it contains the information they said it would, then THE BOTH you will NEVER, from that point on, comment or post on any subject related to politics on this bored.

They have said late July, early August is what they are targeting. I will give them until August 15th. On August 16th, if the ripcord hasn't been pulled, I will say goodbye. If it has, I will no longer have to talk to bob through my lawyer, and I will no longer have my #1 stalker. (although there are some 2nd stringers that would love to take your place, I'm sure.)

Deal? Or will you weasel out?

No weaseling for me. If the ripcord data is not released by August 15th, I will go. (only disclaimer, if they miss MY deadline, but it is pulled after that date, I reserve the right to return).
So you find their delay acceptable? Why?
Because I know the complications of presenting vast amounts of data and having to build a front end to present it in a digestible format on the internet. I have been through this already, your highness. They have learned through experience not to trust any existing platform at the risk of being canceled. They have to build it themselves.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#237 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:11 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm
So you find their delay acceptable? Why?
Because I know the complications of presenting vast amounts of data and having to build a front end to present it in a digestible format on the internet. I have been through this already, your highness. They have learned through experience not to trust any existing platform at the risk of being canceled. They have to build it themselves.
How complicated is it to post a list of 250 names of alleged mules here in Georgia (or is that nationwide) along with the dates and times they were supposedly near drop boxes and "nonprofits"? That would be pretty digestible for anyone and would allow reporters, investigators, etc. to conduct a meaningful inquiry.

Like this:

SSS - October 31: Roswell Road drop box 2:00pm; Sandy Springs library 2:10 pm; Dunwoody library 2:20; Stacy Abrams HQ 2:30; Roswell Fire Station 2:45; Planned Parenthood 3:00; Atlanta City Hall 3:10.

One or two decent typists could have that online in a day. Then they could ask me what I was doing at those locations. And they could look at video of the drop boxes of those locations to see if I was caught multiple times that day with ballots in my hand.

As for your kind "offer," I can't speak for Bob but I wouldn't want you to leave the Bored. You may choose to do so if you wish, of course, but I don't want to give you the excuse that I "forced" you off the Bored. My sense is that what's behind your offer is a growing realization that I'm right about 2000 Mules and an unwillingness to come to terms about it on your part on this Bored. But I'll tell you something, and it's no offer or wager but a promise.

If I am wrong, and True the Vote does produce credible evidence of what they've claimed (meaning something that can be and is verified by independent analysis), then I will issue a public apology to you and any others on this Bored promoting this theory. I'll admit I was wrong and you can lord it over me until the end of time.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2759
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#238 Post by kroxquo » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:55 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:11 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm
So you find their delay acceptable? Why?
Because I know the complications of presenting vast amounts of data and having to build a front end to present it in a digestible format on the internet. I have been through this already, your highness. They have learned through experience not to trust any existing platform at the risk of being canceled. They have to build it themselves.
How complicated is it to post a list of 250 names of alleged mules here in Georgia (or is that nationwide) along with the dates and times they were supposedly near drop boxes and "nonprofits"? That would be pretty digestible for anyone and would allow reporters, investigators, etc. to conduct a meaningful inquiry.

Like this:

SSS - October 31: Roswell Road drop box 2:00pm; Sandy Springs library 2:10 pm; Dunwoody library 2:20; Stacy Abrams HQ 2:30; Roswell Fire Station 2:45; Planned Parenthood 3:00; Atlanta City Hall 3:10.

One or two decent typists could have that online in a day. Then they could ask me what I was doing at those locations. And they could look at video of the drop boxes of those locations to see if I was caught multiple times that day with ballots in my hand.

As for your kind "offer," I can't speak for Bob but I wouldn't want you to leave the Bored. You may choose to do so if you wish, of course, but I don't want to give you the excuse that I "forced" you off the Bored. My sense is that what's behind your offer is a growing realization that I'm right about 2000 Mules and an unwillingness to come to terms about it on your part on this Bored. But I'll tell you something, and it's no offer or wager but a promise.

If I am wrong, and True the Vote does produce credible evidence of what they've claimed (meaning something that can be and is verified by independent analysis), then I will issue a public apology to you and any others on this Bored promoting this theory. I'll admit I was wrong and you can lord it over me until the end of time.
As one of the 2nd Stringers, I will get on board with that.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#239 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:36 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:11 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm
So you find their delay acceptable? Why?
Because I know the complications of presenting vast amounts of data and having to build a front end to present it in a digestible format on the internet. I have been through this already, your highness. They have learned through experience not to trust any existing platform at the risk of being canceled. They have to build it themselves.
How complicated is it to post a list of 250 names of alleged mules here in Georgia (or is that nationwide) along with the dates and times they were supposedly near drop boxes and "nonprofits"? That would be pretty digestible for anyone and would allow reporters, investigators, etc. to conduct a meaningful inquiry.

Like this:

SSS - October 31: Roswell Road drop box 2:00pm; Sandy Springs library 2:10 pm; Dunwoody library 2:20; Stacy Abrams HQ 2:30; Roswell Fire Station 2:45; Planned Parenthood 3:00; Atlanta City Hall 3:10.

One or two decent typists could have that online in a day. Then they could ask me what I was doing at those locations. And they could look at video of the drop boxes of those locations to see if I was caught multiple times that day with ballots in my hand.

As for your kind "offer," I can't speak for Bob but I wouldn't want you to leave the Bored. You may choose to do so if you wish, of course, but I don't want to give you the excuse that I "forced" you off the Bored. My sense is that what's behind your offer is a growing realization that I'm right about 2000 Mules and an unwillingness to come to terms about it on your part on this Bored. But I'll tell you something, and it's no offer or wager but a promise.

If I am wrong, and True the Vote does produce credible evidence of what they've claimed (meaning something that can be and is verified by independent analysis), then I will issue a public apology to you and any others on this Bored promoting this theory. I'll admit I was wrong and you can lord it over me until the end of time.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#240 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:54 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:36 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:11 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm


Because I know the complications of presenting vast amounts of data and having to build a front end to present it in a digestible format on the internet. I have been through this already, your highness. They have learned through experience not to trust any existing platform at the risk of being canceled. They have to build it themselves.
How complicated is it to post a list of 250 names of alleged mules here in Georgia (or is that nationwide) along with the dates and times they were supposedly near drop boxes and "nonprofits"? That would be pretty digestible for anyone and would allow reporters, investigators, etc. to conduct a meaningful inquiry.

Like this:

SSS - October 31: Roswell Road drop box 2:00pm; Sandy Springs library 2:10 pm; Dunwoody library 2:20; Stacy Abrams HQ 2:30; Roswell Fire Station 2:45; Planned Parenthood 3:00; Atlanta City Hall 3:10.

One or two decent typists could have that online in a day. Then they could ask me what I was doing at those locations. And they could look at video of the drop boxes of those locations to see if I was caught multiple times that day with ballots in my hand.

As for your kind "offer," I can't speak for Bob but I wouldn't want you to leave the Bored. You may choose to do so if you wish, of course, but I don't want to give you the excuse that I "forced" you off the Bored. My sense is that what's behind your offer is a growing realization that I'm right about 2000 Mules and an unwillingness to come to terms about it on your part on this Bored. But I'll tell you something, and it's no offer or wager but a promise.

If I am wrong, and True the Vote does produce credible evidence of what they've claimed (meaning something that can be and is verified by independent analysis), then I will issue a public apology to you and any others on this Bored promoting this theory. I'll admit I was wrong and you can lord it over me until the end of time.
No, they are not going to do it that way.

The Cell Phone Data:
I really don't know how they are going to release it, but there are millions of rows of raw data involved in the cell phone database. If I were going to do it, I would limit the selection to the 2000+ Mules they have identified. Then, for each one, I would limit the data released to start at the first drop box or NGO visited, and end at the last one. If I got the whole database, I could probably locate where the mule actually lived. I don't think TTV wants to expose itself to that liability. That's for the authorities that are not willing to do the investigation.

The Video:
This is what's probably taking a long time. They have, altogether, probably years of video to go through, collate and organize. Right now, it is stored only on their own computers. And they don't have a trusted platform to put it on the internet. You think they are going to put it on Youtube? You think they are going to store it on Amazon Cloud? I would think there's a lot of challenges involved in this, and this is what most people are going to be looking at, so it's got to be user friendly and intuitive.

Once again, stalker, you have no clue what I'm thinking. You don't know me or anything about me. You'd be a lot better off if you actually read and considered what I write here than putting me in your strawman box. You did not address any of the points I made above, and settled on the one point you thought you might be right on, and ignored all the points you had no rational answer for. That is what you do. It's like trying to reason with a 5 year old.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#241 Post by Weyoun » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am

Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#242 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:47 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am
Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence
You want in the deal, doc? You can rid the bored of one of them gosh-darn anti-vaxxers.....

At least they didn't say they were a university.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: 2000 Mules

#243 Post by Weyoun » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:20 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:47 am
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am
Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence
You want in the deal, doc? You can rid the bored of one of them gosh-darn anti-vaxxers.....

At least they didn't say they were a university.
What is the deal? If True the Vote can somehow show actual evidence, you will stop huffing spray paint?

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#244 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:27 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:54 am

The Cell Phone Data:
I really don't know how they are going to release it, but there are millions of rows of raw data involved in the cell phone database. If I were going to do it, I would limit the selection to the 2000+ Mules they have identified. Then, for each one, I would limit the data released to start at the first drop box or NGO visited, and end at the last one. If IO got the whole database, I could probably locate where the mule actually lived. I don't think TTV wants to expose itself to that liability. That's for the authorities that are not willing to do the investigation.

The Video:
This is what's probably taking a long time. They have, altogether, probably years of video to go through, collate and organize. Right now, it is stored only on their own computers. And they don't have a trusted platform to put it on the internet. You think they are going to put it on Youtube? You think they are going to store it on Amazon Cloud? I would think there's a lot of challenges involved in this, and this is what most people are going to be looking at, so it's got to be user friendly and intuitive.

Once again, stalker, you have no clue what I'm thinking. You don't know me or anything about me. You'd be a lot better off if you actually read and considered what I write here than putting me in your strawman box. You did not address any of the points I made above, and settled on the one point you thought you might be right on, and ignored all the points you had no rational answer for. That is what you do. It's like trying to reason with a 5 year old.
I'm sure that the complete cell phone records of the city of Atlanta would be millions of rows of raw data. But what True the Vote is claiming is that 250 people were busy going around from one drop box to another to another to a mysterious, unnamed "nonprofit." And that's not millions of rows of raw data. If you say that the fingerprints found at a crime scene match someone else's on file, you don't produce your entire fingerprint database as proof. You show the record for that one person. If what you're saying is true, they should be able to produce cell phone records for these 250 people showing a pattern of movement on the days you claim it happened. It's the same story with the video. They should be able to tie those 250 people to cameras at the drop boxes at the times indicated, maybe not 100% but certainly enough to show a pattern. Instead, they introduced a dozen or so "suspicious" videos clips out of the thousands of hours of drop box video. And the State Elections Board investigated the Georgia images shown and interviewed the people involved and dismissed the claim.

And by the way, when you upload a video to youtube, you are uploading a copy of your data. You still have the original video. So even if YouTube deletes it, it's still readily available. And companies can buy plenty of private data storage capacity without relying on the Amazon Cloud.

You're right; I have no idea what you're thinking because you don't think in a rational manner because of your obsession with what so far is only Dinesh D'Souza and True the Vote's claims unsupported by anything other than a handful of videos. Them claiming they have all this information is like Joe McCarthy claiming he had a folder with 57 Communists in the State Department. Instead, whatever they've produced has been dismissed by EVERY SINGLE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY THAT'S EXAMINED IT. But you believe True the Vote despite them not offering a shred of actual evidence.

One last question. The races for Senator and Governor and other executive offices including Secretary of State, look to be very close. If there was an actual conspiracy along the lines of what True the Vote claims, that scandal could easily swing enough votes to get Republicans elected. Don't you think people like Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger would want that to become public (with arrests and indictments to boot)? Or isn't it more likely they realize that it's a bunch of crap that's likely to blow up in their faces if they push this issue?
Last edited by silverscreenselect on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#245 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:28 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:20 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:47 am
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am
Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence
You want in the deal, doc? You can rid the bored of one of them gosh-darn anti-vaxxers.....

At least they didn't say they were a university.
What is the deal? If True the Vote can somehow show actual evidence, you will stop huffing spray paint?
It would be nice if you actually read posts before you respond to them. Scroll back a little and read, wokedoc.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10355
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: 2000 Mules

#246 Post by Estonut » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:04 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am
Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence
"True" can be an adjective, adverb or verb, Doc!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#247 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:27 am

Estonut wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:04 am
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am
Obviously this is going nowhere and they’ll never release anything, because all they have is a bunch of gibberish.

I just wanted to comment that “True the Vote” is a super stupid name. I’m sure these folks will find a verb sometime after they find actual evidence
"True" can be an adjective, adverb or verb, Doc!
Well, of all the valid points I made trying to explain my position on this issue, I get 'Hey this is taking too long!', 'Grammar Police!' and weaseling out of the deal I offered. No reference to anything about the substance of my post.

But it's par for the course with these clowns.

I think I need to stick with one-sentence posts. Too many words intimidates them. And any word over 5 letters long is over BJs head.

Maybe take these one at a time.....

1. There is EVIDENCE. Cell phone data and video. A metaphorical glove left on the scene. Does it fit or not?
2. 2000 Mules is reproducible.
3. None of the 'authorities' seem to acknowledge (sorry BJ) it is reproducible.
4. They could easily prove, through a fully transparent process, that 2000 Mules is bogus.
5. It's just a data analysis exercise. I could do it, given the data in a form I could transfer to a database.
6. But they won't. Why not?
7. The PTB say, based on their 'authority' that they've looked at it and dismissed it. Based on WHAT?
8. So it's TTV's word against the 'election integrity' PTBs.
9. I stated my case, based on the current factors, why I am more inclined to believe TTV. That could change based on ripcord.

PS: Make the results of our voting TRUE = True the Vote. (Internet entities strive to come up with short descriptive entity names, doc. You have to employ some creative license to be able to understand, sometimes.)

Still too much?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#248 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:27 am
[q

I think I need to stick with one-sentence posts. Too many words intimidates them. And any word over 5 letters long is over BJs head.

1. There is EVIDENCE. Cell phone data and video. A metaphorical glove left on the scene. Does it fit or not?
I'll do this in simple language that won't intimidate Flock. There may or may not be evidence. True the Vote hasn't produced any evidence for the public other than those handful of videos that were investigated and debunked.

I can say that I have cell phone data that shows Flock in the immediate neighborhood of every unsolved murder in the State of Georgia for the past year. But until I produce this data, there's no evidence, just a claim that evidence exists.

No law enforcement agency that has seen this so-called evidence thinks that there is credible evidence that warrants further investigation. That is their job. Their job is not to subpoena millions of records from private phone companies (at a considerable cost) in the hopes they might reveal something. And then turn it over to junior grade private detectives like Flock.

It's the same reason that they don't exhaustively chase down every single tip that they get to conclusively prove it's wrong (if they can). And they don't even have tips about named individuals. So my analogy is somewhat off. It's more akin to my making a claim that I have cell phone data that shows that 250 supporters of Donald Trump are responsible for every unsolved murder in the State of Georgia.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6711
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#249 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:37 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:27 am
[q

I think I need to stick with one-sentence posts. Too many words intimidates them. And any word over 5 letters long is over BJs head.

1. There is EVIDENCE. Cell phone data and video. A metaphorical glove left on the scene. Does it fit or not?
I'll do this in simple language that won't intimidate Flock. There may or may not be evidence. True the Vote hasn't produced any evidence for the public other than those handful of videos that were investigated and debunked.

I can say that I have cell phone data that shows Flock in the immediate neighborhood of every unsolved murder in the State of Georgia for the past year. But until I produce this data, there's no evidence, just a claim that evidence exists.

No law enforcement agency that has seen this so-called evidence thinks that there is credible evidence that warrants further investigation. That is their job. Their job is not to subpoena millions of records from private phone companies (at a considerable cost) in the hopes they might reveal something. And then turn it over to junior grade private detectives like Flock.

It's the same reason that they don't exhaustively chase down every single tip that they get to conclusively prove it's wrong (if they can). And they don't even have tips about named individuals. So my analogy is somewhat off. It's more akin to my making a claim that I have cell phone data that shows that 250 supporters of Donald Trump are responsible for every unsolved murder in the State of Georgia.
The evidence exists. It most definitely exists. It can be obtained if there is any will to do it. It is not the lack of access, it is the lack of will.

If a group of well-known people go through the immense work and considerable expense to make a movie about me being in the immediate neighborhood of any unsolved murder, I would EXPECT them to investigate me. Not just tell us on the basis of their name and title that it is all bunk. What other PROOF have they given us other than their empty words supported by absolutely NOTHING? This is not just a self-appointed stalker making an accusation against his chosen target. These individual people and corporations have put their names, reputations and credibility at risk in doing this. What has Brad Raffensberger done? More than 20 million people have seen 2000 Mules, and all he can say is 'we've looked at it, and there is nothing there'. OK, PROVE TO US there is nothing there, and we might believe you. There' are millions of people who need to be assured that our elections are not vulnerable to this kind of thing. We are supposed to be reassured by his empty words? Who does he answer to?

And, oh, BTW, when did Brad Raffensberger become a font of truth for you? I'm sure if he charged the President of the Earth with something, you would be the first one to call him a liar, whether the charge was true or not. Hypocrite.

Quit with the foolish, stupid juvenile analogies. They make you look even dumber than you already are.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20976
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#250 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:06 pm
These individual people and corporations have put their names, reputations and credibility at risk in doing this. What has Brad Raffensberger done? More than 20 million people have seen 2000 Mules, and all he can say is 'we've looked at it, and there is nothing there'. OK, PROVE TO US there is nothing there, and we might believe you. There' are millions of people who need to be assured that our elections are not vulnerable to this kind of thing. We are supposed to be reassured by his empty words? Who does he answer to?
You seem to have your facts regarding the legal system reversed. The police don't investigate to prove a crime didn't occur to the satisfaction of anyone holding the slightest suspicion. They can never prove a crime didn't occur. They investigate to try to prove a crime did occur and then prosecute the guilty people. And they don't just mindlessly wander around all the evidence that they might possibly subpoena in the hopes of finding something. They also don't accommodate people who come to them with ridiculous claims and say "That's for me to know and you to find out."

The True the Vote people and convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza have no reputation or credibility at risk. No one believes them except the useful idiots like you who will buy any excuse they throw out there. And Raffensperger hasn't ignored them. He subpoenaed them to come in for depositions and repeat their claims under oath and provide various documentary evidence. It shouldn't be too tough to give him the names of the 250 "mules" they discovered, but they won't do so. In his primary debate against Trump buddy Jody Hice, Raffensperger said: "They [True the Vote] need to provide us [the board] the names of those people that they say harvested the ballots. We’re going to find out who they are and where they live, were they paid, and how much were they paid." Give him 250 names and he can do that. Tell him that there are 250 people somewhere in Georgia who might have been paid by someone and who picked up fake ballots someplace and it's ridiculous.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Post Reply