2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20732
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#201 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:19 pm
However, she did give an ETA. She said Greg Phillips has told her it might be ready to go out mid-July. She, however, is going with Late July.
I'll be going with when Hell freezes over.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20732
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#202 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:19 pm
There are also legal issues that have to be considered.
One legal issue their lawyer probably told them to consider was being sued by anyone they actually name as being involved in this operation.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#203 Post by kroxquo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:23 pm

Plagiarizing Flock.

Just wondering.
How many people on this bored have watched the Jan. 6 Committee Hearings?
Not asking for reviews or what you thought about it. Just raise your hand. So don't worry about one side or the other excoriating you. Well, at least not me. I won't ask you any questions.
If it's zero, I can't say I'd be surprised.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

wbtravis007
Posts: 1148
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: 2000 Mules

#204 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:42 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:23 pm
Plagiarizing Flock.

Just wondering.
How many people on this bored have watched the Jan. 6 Committee Hearings?
Not asking for reviews or what you thought about it. Just raise your hand. So don't worry about one side or the other excoriating you. Well, at least not me. I won't ask you any questions.
If it's zero, I can't say I'd be surprised.
I’ve been watching. I’m pretty surprised by how much I didn’t know, since I try to keep up.

The efforts on so many fronts.

The Committee said they wanted to tell a story. It’s been fascinating, and entertaining, for me.

So refreshing to see information presented in Congressional hearings without all the usual insufferable bullshit.

I’m guessing,though, that the obsessed haters here — (the anti-anti Trump people) — will either be livid or ignorant about these hearings.

Bring on the laughing faces and other predictable responses. Never gets old!!!

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#205 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:48 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:42 pm
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:23 pm
Plagiarizing Flock.

Just wondering.
How many people on this bored have watched the Jan. 6 Committee Hearings?
Not asking for reviews or what you thought about it. Just raise your hand. So don't worry about one side or the other excoriating you. Well, at least not me. I won't ask you any questions.
If it's zero, I can't say I'd be surprised.
I’ve been watching. I’m pretty surprised by how much I didn’t know, since I try to keep up.

The efforts on so many fronts.

The Committee said they wanted to tell a story. It’s been fascinating, and entertaining, for me.

So refreshing to see information presented in Congressional hearings without all the usual insufferable bullshit.

I’m guessing,though, that the obsessed haters here — (the anti-anti Trump people) — will either be livid or ignorant about these hearings.

Bring on the laughing faces and other predictable responses. Never gets old!!!
I watched the first one. I skipped the rest. Disappointed they didn't feature Schiff on prime time. I am sure he has a video of Trump saying he told everybody to overthrow the government. Did he finally release his proof that Trump colluded with Putin?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#206 Post by kroxquo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:00 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
You have not seen the evidence presented. You are only quoting and getting your responses from sources that have their own agenda, like you have....
You are firing in any direction they tell you to. It's pretty pathetic. Really....
I'm just going to leave this right here.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20732
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#207 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:12 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:00 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
You have not seen the evidence presented. You are only quoting and getting your responses from sources that have their own agenda, like you have....
You are firing in any direction they tell you to. It's pretty pathetic. Really....
I'm just going to leave this right here.
That's the whole point. Nobody has seen real evidence presented. All they've shown are a handful of videos, and those from Georgia have been debunked the old fashioned way, by interviewing the people who were pictured on camera. Other than that, you've got people telling you about what the evidence shows, along with excuses and delays for not showing any evidence.

There's also never been any explanation as to how the fraud was pulled off. In Georgia, absentee ballots are assigned to individual voters and the voter returns the ballot in an envelope that has a sticker with the voter's name and other information on it. So either these mysterious operatives found a way to produce hundreds if not thousands of fake voter registrations and get all those absentee ballots sent to addresses that they controlled, or they found a way to divert hundreds or thousands of real absentee ballots to their fake addresses. If that was the case, some of those voters would have complained about not getting absentee ballots they requested or showed up to vote in person. That didn't happen.

I admit I don't know how True the Vote explained how the fraud was pulled off in the documentary. I have a feeling they had no explanation and counted on people like Flock just blindly accepting their explanations without any follow-up questioning.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#208 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:00 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
You have not seen the evidence presented. You are only quoting and getting your responses from sources that have their own agenda, like you have....
You are firing in any direction they tell you to. It's pretty pathetic. Really....
I'm just going to leave this right here.
I have seen, based on the first presentation, that it was presented by a group of completely one-sided partisans who let no dissenting views muddle their presentation.
Just the fact that Cheney read a quote that was displayed on the screen for all to see and did not finish the quote, which changed the whole meaning of what she said, is evidence enough for that.
At least I gave it a look. Unlike you, I presume. Since you did not answer the question I posed.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#209 Post by kroxquo » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 pm
kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:00 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:21 pm
You have not seen the evidence presented. You are only quoting and getting your responses from sources that have their own agenda, like you have....
You are firing in any direction they tell you to. It's pretty pathetic. Really....
I'm just going to leave this right here.
I have seen, based on the first presentation, that it was presented by a group of completely one-sided partisans who let no dissenting views muddle their presentation.
Just the fact that Cheney read a quote that was displayed on the screen for all to see and did not finish the quote, which changed the whole meaning of what she said, is evidence enough for that.
At least I gave it a look. Unlike you, I presume. Since you did not answer the question I posed.
It's just a shame that the Republicans in the House weren't offered a chance to sit on the Committee to provide some counterbalance. Oh, wait a minute, they were and they took their ball and went home.

And I agree with Earendel. I am not paying one red cent to watch this. If it is that important a public issue, he should make it available to all. And yes I just watched the video of D'Souza explaining why he can't and it only reinforces the belief that his motivation on this is to make a buck and not act in the public interest. More power to him - he's allowed to do that. I just am not going to help him.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#210 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm
earendel wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:34 am
I have not. I would be willing to do so if I didn't have to pay for it - I don't like the idea that D'Souza is trying to monetize this. If there is serious evidence, why not let everyone see it for free? Yes, I know that there were expenses involved, but shouldn't this be a public service rather than a money-grab?
Did you pay to see "An Inconvenient Truth"? I haven't. Wouldn't pay for it if all it cost was my time. But, pretty sure Al Gore has been monitizing the global warming sky fall since he left office. I know, I know...whataboutism. Just wondering if you hold the same feelings aobut Gore.
No, I haven't seen "An Inconvenient Truth". I might watch it if it were available for free. Same for Michael Moore's various films. I don't know enough about Gore's documentary to know whether he's making the kind of claims that D'Souza is making, things that would at least potentially be criminal. My objection isn't to D'Souza making money, but rather that if the issues raised in "2000 Mules" are as serious and significant as he claims, then he should want to present them to as wide an audience as possible.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20732
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#211 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:18 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 am
No, I haven't seen "An Inconvenient Truth". I might watch it if it were available for free. Same for Michael Moore's various films.
An Inconvenient Truth is available on Showtime. I didn't look up all of Michael Moore's films, but Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 are available on TubiTV (free with commercials every 10-15 minutes or so) and Hoopla Digital and Kanopy (borrow up to 10 films a month on each of these for people with library cards at participating libraries).

In general, you can see what streaming services a particular film is available on by going to www.reelgood.com or www.justwatch.com.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#212 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 am
BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm
earendel wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:34 am
I have not. I would be willing to do so if I didn't have to pay for it - I don't like the idea that D'Souza is trying to monetize this. If there is serious evidence, why not let everyone see it for free? Yes, I know that there were expenses involved, but shouldn't this be a public service rather than a money-grab?
Did you pay to see "An Inconvenient Truth"? I haven't. Wouldn't pay for it if all it cost was my time. But, pretty sure Al Gore has been monitizing the global warming sky fall since he left office. I know, I know...whataboutism. Just wondering if you hold the same feelings aobut Gore.
No, I haven't seen "An Inconvenient Truth". I might watch it if it were available for free. Same for Michael Moore's various films. I don't know enough about Gore's documentary to know whether he's making the kind of claims that D'Souza is making, things that would at least potentially be criminal. My objection isn't to D'Souza making money, but rather that if the issues raised in "2000 Mules" are as serious and significant as he claims, then he should want to present them to as wide an audience as possible.
The trouble is that he has been arbitrarily denied access to the normal distribution platforms because of cancel culture. No Amazon, no Netflix, no youtube, no hollywood film industry platforms would DARE touch this subject. The forum of ideas has become segregated. Water fountains for leftist ideas only, Conservatives have to enter through the back door.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 20732
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#213 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:58 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 am
The trouble is that he has been arbitrarily denied access to the normal distribution platforms because of cancel culture. No Amazon, no Netflix, no youtube, no hollywood film industry platforms would DARE touch this subject. The forum of ideas has become segregated. Water fountains for leftist ideas only, Conservatives have to enter through the back door.
Wrong, as usual. 2000 Mules had a theatrical release last month, premiering on May 20 on 415 screens. Total box office was slightly under $1.5 million.

The DVD is available on Amazon but is currently out of stock. It's still the #1 or #2 bestseller among DVDs.

When a movie is not on Netflix or Amazon Prime for streaming, it usually means that the distributor hasn't been able to reach a deal with the service. In other words, D'Souza wants too much money for the streaming rights. YouTube is a bit different since D'Souza could upload the movie to YouTube at any time if he wants. He has a channel with thousands of subscribers on which he posts his podcasts and excerpts from his various TV appearances, as well as trailers and promos for his movies. Of course, then, people could watch it for free instead of forking over big bucks to him. YouTube does not censor content in advance. It operates on a reporting system where it investigates claims of conduct that violates its guidelines. This includes various types of political misinformation. It's basically a four strikes, you're out policy. The first time content violates the guidelines, the person who posted in on their channel gets an unofficial warning. Then, if they get three more strikes, their channel is off YouTube.

So, there is no "arbitrary denial" of access to the normal distribution platforms. It's just a case of D'Souza wanting more money than the services are willing to pay.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#214 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 am
BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm


Did you pay to see "An Inconvenient Truth"? I haven't. Wouldn't pay for it if all it cost was my time. But, pretty sure Al Gore has been monitizing the global warming sky fall since he left office. I know, I know...whataboutism. Just wondering if you hold the same feelings aobut Gore.
No, I haven't seen "An Inconvenient Truth". I might watch it if it were available for free. Same for Michael Moore's various films. I don't know enough about Gore's documentary to know whether he's making the kind of claims that D'Souza is making, things that would at least potentially be criminal. My objection isn't to D'Souza making money, but rather that if the issues raised in "2000 Mules" are as serious and significant as he claims, then he should want to present them to as wide an audience as possible.
The trouble is that he has been arbitrarily denied access to the normal distribution platforms because of cancel culture. No Amazon, no Netflix, no youtube, no hollywood film industry platforms would DARE touch this subject. The forum of ideas has become segregated. Water fountains for leftist ideas only, Conservatives have to enter through the back door.
Since I can't open the link to rumble that you posted, I don't know if they said that they had been shut out from Amazon, et. al. I would imagine that YouTube wouldn't allow it. But Gore, Moore, et. al. are old news - when's the last time anyone's heard anything from either of them?
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11901
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: 2000 Mules

#215 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:08 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:19 pm
However, she did give an ETA. She said Greg Phillips has told her it might be ready to go out mid-July. She, however, is going with Late July.
I'll be going with when Hell freezes over.
That's an easy commitment when it is June and we are in the middle of a heat wave. :P
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#216 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 am

No, I haven't seen "An Inconvenient Truth". I might watch it if it were available for free. Same for Michael Moore's various films. I don't know enough about Gore's documentary to know whether he's making the kind of claims that D'Souza is making, things that would at least potentially be criminal. My objection isn't to D'Souza making money, but rather that if the issues raised in "2000 Mules" are as serious and significant as he claims, then he should want to present them to as wide an audience as possible.
The trouble is that he has been arbitrarily denied access to the normal distribution platforms because of cancel culture. No Amazon, no Netflix, no youtube, no hollywood film industry platforms would DARE touch this subject. The forum of ideas has become segregated. Water fountains for leftist ideas only, Conservatives have to enter through the back door.
Since I can't open the link to rumble that you posted, I don't know if they said that they had been shut out from Amazon, et. al. I would imagine that YouTube wouldn't allow it. But Gore, Moore, et. al. are old news - when's the last time anyone's heard anything from either of them?
Old News?
The whole culture has changed for the worse because the 'institutions of learning' adopted their viewpoints with no counterbalance, producing a generation of ordained climate change evangelists and 'community activists' that have no room in their brains for any opposing viewpoints.We hear their legacies every day.

Go to salemnow.com. I know it's there.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#217 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 am

The trouble is that he has been arbitrarily denied access to the normal distribution platforms because of cancel culture. No Amazon, no Netflix, no youtube, no hollywood film industry platforms would DARE touch this subject. The forum of ideas has become segregated. Water fountains for leftist ideas only, Conservatives have to enter through the back door.
Since I can't open the link to rumble that you posted, I don't know if they said that they had been shut out from Amazon, et. al. I would imagine that YouTube wouldn't allow it. But Gore, Moore, et. al. are old news - when's the last time anyone's heard anything from either of them?
Old News?
The whole culture has changed for the worse because the 'institutions of learning' adopted their viewpoints with no counterbalance, producing a generation of ordained climate change evangelists and 'community activists' that have no room in their brains for any opposing viewpoints.We hear their legacies every day.

Go to salemnow.com. I know it's there.
Well, I got there, but when I clicked the link all I got was a blank browser window.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#218 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 am

Since I can't open the link to rumble that you posted, I don't know if they said that they had been shut out from Amazon, et. al. I would imagine that YouTube wouldn't allow it. But Gore, Moore, et. al. are old news - when's the last time anyone's heard anything from either of them?
Old News?
The whole culture has changed for the worse because the 'institutions of learning' adopted their viewpoints with no counterbalance, producing a generation of ordained climate change evangelists and 'community activists' that have no room in their brains for any opposing viewpoints.We hear their legacies every day.

Go to salemnow.com. I know it's there.
Well, I got there, but when I clicked the link all I got was a blank browser window.
What can I say, ear?. Millions of people have watched it with no problem. Maybe your computer has a block on it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#219 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 am

Old News?
The whole culture has changed for the worse because the 'institutions of learning' adopted their viewpoints with no counterbalance, producing a generation of ordained climate change evangelists and 'community activists' that have no room in their brains for any opposing viewpoints.We hear their legacies every day.

Go to salemnow.com. I know it's there.
Well, I got there, but when I clicked the link all I got was a blank browser window.
What can I say, ear?. Millions of people have watched it with no problem. Maybe your computer has a block on it.
Yes, I'm sure that my internet provider has deliberately blocked this site for me. It's all part of the conspiracy.

But seriously, I'll try again later. I don't know what kind of block would prevent me from seeing the video.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#220 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:57 am

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 am

Well, I got there, but when I clicked the link all I got was a blank browser window.
What can I say, ear?. Millions of people have watched it with no problem. Maybe your computer has a block on it.
Yes, I'm sure that my internet provider has deliberately blocked this site for me. It's all part of the conspiracy.

But seriously, I'll try again later. I don't know what kind of block would prevent me from seeing the video.
Never know these days.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13328
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: 2000 Mules

#221 Post by earendel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:57 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am

What can I say, ear?. Millions of people have watched it with no problem. Maybe your computer has a block on it.
Yes, I'm sure that my internet provider has deliberately blocked this site for me. It's all part of the conspiracy.

But seriously, I'll try again later. I don't know what kind of block would prevent me from seeing the video.
Never know these days.
OK, I went back and tried again and, yes, I could get to the video. However the site asks me for an email address and to create an account, and I prefer not to do that because I don't want to be inundated with fund-raising emails. No, I don't have a 'junk email address" account to use for registering at sites.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#222 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:16 pm

earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:37 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:57 am
earendel wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:51 am

Yes, I'm sure that my internet provider has deliberately blocked this site for me. It's all part of the conspiracy.

But seriously, I'll try again later. I don't know what kind of block would prevent me from seeing the video.
Never know these days.
OK, I went back and tried again and, yes, I could get to the video. However the site asks me for an email address and to create an account, and I prefer not to do that because I don't want to be inundated with fund-raising emails. No, I don't have a 'junk email address" account to use for registering at sites.
That is your choice. You have a spam folder and you can always unsubscribe, like you do for all the other crap emails you undoubtedly get from every other thing you do.
But it's as good a reason as any. Certainly better than other reasons.
At least it doesn't have 'University' in its name.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#223 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:47 pm

More evidence coming out. This was from outside TTV by a group in Michigan who did the painstaking work of looking at and validating videos taken at drop boxes in the Detroit area. I can IMAGINE how time-consuming this is. Is it any wonder no government agency wants to do it, and would rather prosecute the messengers? It is very apparent that WE THE PEOPLE have to do it. I am doing my part by participating in IV3, which will hopefully help in cleaning the voter rolls in my county. I have already made several obvious challenges. One guy, who is still on the voter rolls, would be voting from my present address. I have also identified several dead people who have not been removed from the voter rolls.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ice-video/

I don't think these people caught on the videos would have even counted as mules, unless they did the same thing at 9 more different drop boxes, AND visited 5 Non-Governmental Agencies that are politically based.

I would suspect that much more will be coming. I am monitoring what TTV communicates very closely, and they are in no way backing down or walking back what they say about Ripcord. Exactly the opposite. But I want to see if I can examine the actual geo data myself, if I can, before I am 100% convinced.

When I first clicked on the videos, it told me they were blocked. But they started playing about 10 seconds later, so be a little patient.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 25093
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2000 Mules

#224 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:47 pm
More evidence coming out. This was from outside TTV by a group in Michigan who did the painstaking work of looking at and validating videos taken at drop boxes in the Detroit area. I can IMAGINE how time-consuming this is. Is it any wonder no government agency wants to do it, and would rather prosecute the messengers? It is very apparent that WE THE PEOPLE have to do it. I am doing my part by participating in IV3, which will hopefully help in cleaning the voter rolls in my county. I have already made several obvious challenges. One guy, who is still on the voter rolls, would be voting from my present address. I have also identified several dead people who have not been removed from the voter rolls.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ice-video/

I don't think these people caught on the videos would have even counted as mules, unless they did the same thing at 9 more different drop boxes, AND visited 5 Non-Governmental Agencies that are politically based.

I would suspect that much more will be coming. I am monitoring what TTV communicates very closely, and they are in no way backing down or walking back what they say about Ripcord. Exactly the opposite. But I want to see if I can examine the actual geo data myself, if I can, before I am 100% convinced.

When I first clicked on the videos, it told me they were blocked. But they started playing about 10 seconds later, so be a little patient.
So were the ballots marked for Republican or Democratic candidates?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 6513
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2000 Mules

#225 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:38 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:47 pm
More evidence coming out. This was from outside TTV by a group in Michigan who did the painstaking work of looking at and validating videos taken at drop boxes in the Detroit area. I can IMAGINE how time-consuming this is. Is it any wonder no government agency wants to do it, and would rather prosecute the messengers? It is very apparent that WE THE PEOPLE have to do it. I am doing my part by participating in IV3, which will hopefully help in cleaning the voter rolls in my county. I have already made several obvious challenges. One guy, who is still on the voter rolls, would be voting from my present address. I have also identified several dead people who have not been removed from the voter rolls.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ice-video/

I don't think these people caught on the videos would have even counted as mules, unless they did the same thing at 9 more different drop boxes, AND visited 5 Non-Governmental Agencies that are politically based.

I would suspect that much more will be coming. I am monitoring what TTV communicates very closely, and they are in no way backing down or walking back what they say about Ripcord. Exactly the opposite. But I want to see if I can examine the actual geo data myself, if I can, before I am 100% convinced.

When I first clicked on the videos, it told me they were blocked. But they started playing about 10 seconds later, so be a little patient.
So were the ballots marked for Republican or Democratic candidates?
UM, what do you think? And give me a reason you would think that. I'll give you one word that kinda does it for me: DETROIT.

OH, I think we actually made a breakthough here. You seem to have conceded that these videos are factual evidence that something is wrong here. I'll bet you didn't even know that you did that. Can't wait to see how you will walk that back. I'm pretty confident the stalker will make a feeble attempt on your behalf.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling

Post Reply