2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: 2000 Mules

#151 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:33 pm

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#152 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 25, 2022 6:26 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:33 pm
Dinesh takes on the stalker.

https://rumble.com/v162n85-taking-down- ... mules.html
Dinesh takes on several straw horses such as Biden's comments about voter fraud which have nothing to do with what he alleges in his story. Then he comments about where ballot harvesting is illegal. For the record, ballot harvesting is legal in 24 states plus DC. 13 other states (including Wisconsin) which he discusses in his clip do not have any law on the subject. It's a precept of criminal law that unless an act is specifically prohibited, it is allowed by law. Only 13 states limit who can return ballots on behalf of the voter (including Georgia and Arizona). https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_harvesting_laws_by_state

In Georgia, the Secretary of State's office specifically said that harvested ballots are legal, and there's a common sense reason for that. If I drop off Flock's ballot in the drop box, it gets taken to the county election office, where they verify the voter registration information on the outer envelope, and separate the inner (sealed) envelope from the outer one. No one knows what's in the inner envelope until it's counted on election day. And when it's counted, no one knows who cast any particular ballot. That's what a secret ballot means. Also, no one knows which harvested ballot or ballots I dropped in the drop box. There is no practical way for anyone to find Flock's harvested ballot I cast and then somehow disqualify it.

And D'Souza keeps repeating his contention that his data is accurate enough to measure who goes right past the drop box without presenting any evidence to support it or the 250 people he somehow caught. And he never explains how this ballot harvesting operation could have worked. How could Democrats have somehow manufactured hundreds or even thousands of fake ballots that would pass muster when checked against voter registration lists?

And for those keeping score, tomorrow is the deadline for True the Vote to respond to the Secretary of State's subpoenas in Georgia. Now that Raffensperger has the primary behind him, I think he will treat any nonsense from True the Vote with the disdain it deserves.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#153 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 25, 2022 9:42 pm

For the record, tomorrow is the date set in the subpoenas for the depositions of Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips, the True the Vote executives responsible for filing a complaint with the State Elections Board. They are commanded to bring the following to the deposition:

1. The "detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta" that you reference in your November 30, 2021 complaint (Complaint"), including any recordings, transcripts, summaries, testimony, statements, witness interviews, notes, or other documents describing such account, including the identities and contact information for the people who gave you such detailed account

2. The identity and contact information of the "several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organizations involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia referenced in your Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, summaries, testimony, statements, witness interviews, notes or other documents describing what those individuals said.

3. The identity and contact information of the "contracted team of researchers and investigators" referenced in your Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes, or other documents evidencing what the "several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organizations involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia" told them.

4. The identity and contact information for John Doe referenced in your Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes, or other documents evidencing all statements John Doe told you.

5. The identity and contact information for John Doe's mother and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes or other documents evidencing what she told you or your contracted team of researchers and
investigators.

6. Any recordings, transcripts, voicemails, summaries, notes, or other documents from your Georgia Election Integrity Hotline, tip line, or other hotline regarding allegations of ballot harvesting in Georgia

7. Any receipts, invoices, bills, or other documents evidencing any medical payments you or your contracted team of vendors made for any person you suspect participated in ballot harvesting in Georgia

8. The identities of the network of non-governmental organizations that worked together to facilitate a ballot trafficking scheme in Georgia" that John Doe described to you and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes, or other documents evidencing those statements.

9. The identities of the "ten hubs" in Atlanta that you allege participated in a ballot harvesting scheme in Georgia

10. The identity and contact information for the "bartender who came in from South Carolina" to help with the alleged ballot harvesting scheme in Georgia and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes or other documents supporting this allegation

11. Any Non-disclosure agreements or confidentiality agreements you are relying on to withhold the disclosure of any documents or information being requested by this subpoena.
Since I didn't see the movie, I don't know how much of this material D'Souza discussed in the film. But all of this material was referenced in the complaint True the Vote filed with the State Election Board, and if this evidence exists in substantially the form that True the Vote claims, it would go a long way to verifying DiSouza's claims, at least insofar as Georgia is concerned.

My prediction for what we see tomorrow: A motion or request for a delay.

Bob Juch

#154 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 26, 2022 2:53 pm

Flickering Falsehoods: The Yuma sheriff isn’t investigating election fraud because of ‘2000 Mules’

By Jerod MacDonald-Evoy, Arizona Mirror

Conservative activist and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza told a conservative podcast that 2000 Mules, his film making flawed and faulty claims about election fraud in 2020, directly led the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office to open up an investigation — but the sheriff says that’s simply not true.

“The Yuma County Sheriff’s Office has been working jointly with the Yuma County Recorder’s Office and the Arizona Attorney General’s Office extensively regarding allegations of voter misconduct for over a year,” Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmot said in an emailed statement to the Arizona Mirror.

“These ongoing investigations are not related to or inspired by any movie or celebrity figure, but rather facts and evidence regarding violation of Arizona statute,” Wilmot added. “I am not familiar with, nor have I ever communicated with, any individuals who may now be claiming I am investigating on their behalf or because of any supposed inspiration from a documentary film.”

Wilmot was responding to the Mirror’s questions about comments D’Souza made on Jason Whitlock’s “Fearless” podcast. The far-right provocateur said that Wilmot saw a screening of the movie 2000 Mules and “went berserk” afterward.

“The Sheriff of Yuma saw our movie, went berserk and has opened up an investigation in Yuma, Arizona and I believe there will be arrests very soon,” D’Souza said on the podcast, which is produced and distributed by conservative media company Blaze Media.

D’Souza did not respond to a request for comment.

The film alleges that by using geolocation data purchased by the filmmakers they were able to track “ballot mules” to drop boxes where they falsely allege the “mules” were paid to stuff the boxes with completed ballots. The practice, pejoratively referred to as ballot harvesting, is illegal in Arizona and many other states.

Wilmot announced last week that his office and the county recorder’s office are investigating voting fraud cases from 2020, but there is no indication that any of the cases involve the movie’s claims. Instead, YCSO said the cases include impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting and fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

Since D’Souza made his comments, others have latched on, including The America Project Founder and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne.

In a video posted to Rumble, a video streaming service favored by the far-right, Byrne said the Yuma investigation was in direct response to the film. Byrne’s organization was the largest funder of the Arizona Senate’s “audit” of the presidential election.

Byrne has also been a leading voice in 2020 election fraud claims and has railed against the so-called deep state. Byrne attended an hour-long meeting at the White House during the final days of Donald Trump’s presidency in which he, attorney Sidney Powell and disgraced retired Gen. Michael Flynn urged the president to overturn the election and impose martial law.

D’Souza’s film has been criticized for many of its false claims, including that the geolocation data used is so accurate that it helped solve a murder. The film is based on one whistleblower from San Luis, Ariz., who claimed to have seen people getting paid for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of these payments.

An analysis of the film’s claims by the Associated Press found numerous problems with the data analysis that D’Souza and True the Vote, a conservative advocacy group, performed to reach their conclusions. For instance, there is no accounting for people with multiple mobile devices that could create pings in the geolocation data or people who are elections or campaign workers who would drive by areas where drop boxes are located on a regular basis. Other fact-checkers have also done independent analysis of the claims and found them to be flawed.

D’Souza has a history of making controversial films.

His first film, 2016: Obama’s America, made more money at the box office than any political documentary since Fahrenheit 9/11, garnering him the nickname the “conservative Michael Moore.”

Multiple films by D’Souza have focused on his political enemies, as well as mentioning his conviction for campaign finance fraud. Trump pardoned D’Souza for that crime.

2000 Mules has gained an ardent following among Arizona Republicans and within the broader right-wing ecosystem.

“Have you seen #2000Mules yet?” Secretary of State candidate and Oro Valley Republican Mark Finchem posted on Twitter.

Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake hosted a screening of the film earlier this month with election fraud promoter and pillow salesman Mike Lindell, charging up to $2,000 to attend. Prescott Republican Congressman Paul Gosar, state Sen. Sonny Borrelli, Rep. Leo Biasucci, Finchem and former State Sen. David Farnsworth was also in attendance.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich in 2020 announced two Yuma County women were charged under the ballot harvesting statute. D’Souza has hyped those prosecutions on social media in an attempt to buttress his movie’s claims, but has spread false information about those cases in doing so. He claimed the case was “busted by the FBI,” but it was investigated by local law enforcement and the Arizona Attorney General’s Office.

This story originally appeared in the Arizona Mirror, an online nonprofit newsroom. Find more coverage at azmirror.com.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#155 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 26, 2022 3:05 pm

To the surprise of absolutely no one, there's no response yet to the subpoena. Here's the latest from GPB:
True the Vote has resisted a State Election Board subpoena for the evidence the Texas-based group says it has to prove its claims of misconduct in the 2020 election. Secretary of state attorney Ryan Germany said attorneys from both sides are working toward resolution, and a confidentiality agreement to protect a whistleblower to mitigate personal safety concerns raised by the organization.

flockofseagulls104

#156 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 30, 2022 7:54 pm

Flickering Falsehoods: The Yuma sheriff isn’t investigating election fraud because of ‘2000 Mules’

OK. Here's an answer for you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... irds-sang/
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#157 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 30, 2022 7:59 pm

I have recorded a 3 minute segment of an hour-long webconference with Catherine Engelbrecht in which she discusses TTV's dealings with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). I do not know how to post videos or images that I have saved on my computer to the bored. Can anyone help me with that?

silverscreenselect

#158 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Mon May 30, 2022 7:59 pm
I have recorded a 3 minute segment of an hour-long webconference with Catherine Engelbrecht in which she discusses TTV's dealings with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). I do not know how to post videos or images that I have saved on my computer to the bored. Can anyone help me with that?
That reminds me. I missed the last episode of Fantasy Island.

I'll listen to Catherine Engelbrecht if and when she responds to those subpoenas and testifies under oath.

Bob Juch

#159 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 30, 2022 9:44 pm

Mon May 30, 2022 7:54 pm

OK. Here's an answer for you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... irds-sang/
They were investigating election fraud before 2000 Mules. https://arizonadailyindependent.com/202 ... ing-fraud/

The Gateway Pundit report of nonprofits being raided is B.S. Note they don't list any.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#160 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:46 pm

Thanks for the help.

flockofseagulls104

#161 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:15 am

Catherine Englebrecht explains how much help and cooperation TTV received from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

https://static-assets.truthsocial.com/t ... a1ce6c.mp4

TTV apparently has been betrayed and sabotaged by the political PTB in Georgia already. I think they are very suspicious going forward in this state.

Thanks to jarnon for the help, but I try and avoid youtube. They would probably censor this if I put it on there.

silverscreenselect

#162 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 am

I wasted two minutes of my life listening to Catherine Englebrecht, who sounds as if she's laying the groundwork for refusing to comply with the subpoenas. Translation of all her nonsense: She claims she went to the FBI (there's no record of this, nor would there be) and the GBI and says she was mocked. The GBI released a statement that said that the information provided by True the Vote, "while curious," was not enough to warrant further investigation. To me, that sounds like a polite way of saying that what TTV provided was a load of crap.

What doesn't make sense is why TTV doesn't release this information if it really exists. The cellphone records are easily purchased and as the GBI indicated, can be obtained by a search warrant on a showing of probable cause. The only claimed "confidential informant" in this case is in Arizona. What she said about a chain of custody is pure nonsense. This isn't a bloody garment being tested for DNA. These are digital records. The GBI would use them, if at all, as a basis for beginning their own investigation if one were warranted. This is all more nonsense from True the Vote to string their followers like Flock along a little longer.

And whatever happened to that "Operation Ripcord" Flock was touting almost three weeks ago? Any skydiver who waited that long to pull his ripcord would have become a splat on the pavement a long time ago. And that's what this load of information TTV is promising is going to turn out to be, a splat on the pabement.

silverscreenselect

#163 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 am

The gift that keeps on giving. From the Atlanta Journal (an editorial, but there's some news gems thrown in as well):

Donald Trump pushing Georgia election lies again. But this time is different.
It’s starting to feel like Donald Trump doesn’t want any Republicans to win in Georgia if he or his candidates can’t win.

In a near-exact replay of his 2021 message heading into the doomed Senate runoffs, when he convinced his supporters that Georgia elections can’t be trusted, Trump blasted out an email message Tuesday morning with a single, ominous sentence: “Something stinks in Georgia.” The message linked to an essay by far-right writer, Emerald Robinson, who wrote that Gov. Brian Kemp’s winning margin of 74 % to 22% over David Perdue last week was proof of “obvious fraud.” “Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever,” she wrote. “It doesn’t happen.” In reality, plenty of people in America win with 74% of the vote. On election night in Georgia, several Republicans won by that much or more.

The rest of Robinson’s essay, sent out far and wide by the former president, pointed to the difference between the Real Clear Politics average of public polls taken since December of 2021 and the election results last week as more proof of hanky panky, an assertion as ludicrous as it is uninformed. Trump’s bad-math-and-sour-grapes routine is a familiar one in Georgia by now., but it’s made even less credible by the fact that all four of Trump’s statewide losers — the very ones he seems to be saying were defrauded — quickly conceded their own lopsided races last week with no echo of Trump’s allegations of fraud.

Trump is now under grand jury investigation for possible criminal election interference in 2020. His Stop the Steal message was roundly rejected last week by Republican voters. And even the candidates who echoed him during the campaign aren’t going along with his conspiracies this time around. He and his candidates have racked up statewide losses in the last three elections in a row. If he continues to tell GOP voters their votes don’t count, Republicans know they can expect the same results in November that they got last year. “This is why we have two Democratic senators,” an exasperated senior Republican texted on Tuesday after Trump started up again, referring back to the 2021 runoffs when thousands of Trump voters stayed home instead of going to the polls for Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.

The only thing that stinks in Georgia this year is Trump’s continued meddling in the state’s elections.
Keep up the good work, Trump and Flock. Stacey Abrams and Raphael Warnock will thank you in November.

Bob Juch

#164 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:51 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 am
The gift that keeps on giving. From the Atlanta Journal (an editorial, but there's some news gems thrown in as well):

It's starting to feel like Donald Trump doesn't want any Republicans to win in Georgia if he or his candidates can't win.

In a near-exact replay of his 2021 message heading into the doomed Senate runoffs, when he convinced his supporters that Georgia elections can't be trusted, Trump blasted out an email message Tuesday morning with a single, ominous sentence: "Something stinks in Georgia." The message linked to an essay by far-right writer, Emerald Robinson, who wrote that Gov. Brian Kemp's winning margin of 74 % to 22% over David Perdue last week was proof of "obvious fraud." "Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever," she wrote. "It doesn't happen." In reality, plenty of people in America win with 74% of the vote. On election night in Georgia, several Republicans won by that much or more.

The rest of Robinson's essay, sent out far and wide by the former president, pointed to the difference between the Real Clear Politics average of public polls taken since December of 2021 and the election results last week as more proof of hanky panky, an assertion as ludicrous as it is uninformed. Trump's bad-math-and-sour-grapes routine is a familiar one in Georgia by now., but it's made even less credible by the fact that all four of Trump's statewide losers — the very ones he seems to be saying were defrauded — quickly conceded their own lopsided races last week with no echo of Trump's allegations of fraud.

Trump is now under grand jury investigation for possible criminal election interference in 2020. His Stop the Steal message was roundly rejected last week by Republican voters. And even the candidates who echoed him during the campaign aren't going along with his conspiracies this time around. He and his candidates have racked up statewide losses in the last three elections in a row. If he continues to tell GOP voters their votes don't count, Republicans know they can expect the same results in November that they got last year. "This is why we have two Democratic senators," an exasperated senior Republican texted on Tuesday after Trump started up again, referring back to the 2021 runoffs when thousands of Trump voters stayed home instead of going to the polls for Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.

The only thing that stinks in Georgia this year is Trump's continued meddling in the state's elections.
Keep up the good work, Trump and Flock. Stacey Abrams and Raphael Warnock will thank you in November.
I hope this will affect MTG's reelection.

I love it when Republicans eat their own.

flockofseagulls104

#165 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:55 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:51 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 am

It's starting to feel like Donald Trump doesn't want any Republicans to win in Georgia if he or his candidates can't win.

In a near-exact replay of his 2021 message heading into the doomed Senate runoffs, when he convinced his supporters that Georgia elections can't be trusted, Trump blasted out an email message Tuesday morning with a single, ominous sentence: "Something stinks in Georgia." The message linked to an essay by far-right writer, Emerald Robinson, who wrote that Gov. Brian Kemp's winning margin of 74 % to 22% over David Perdue last week was proof of "obvious fraud." "Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever," she wrote. "It doesn't happen." In reality, plenty of people in America win with 74% of the vote. On election night in Georgia, several Republicans won by that much or more.

The rest of Robinson's essay, sent out far and wide by the former president, pointed to the difference between the Real Clear Politics average of public polls taken since December of 2021 and the election results last week as more proof of hanky panky, an assertion as ludicrous as it is uninformed. Trump's bad-math-and-sour-grapes routine is a familiar one in Georgia by now., but it's made even less credible by the fact that all four of Trump's statewide losers — the very ones he seems to be saying were defrauded — quickly conceded their own lopsided races last week with no echo of Trump's allegations of fraud.

Trump is now under grand jury investigation for possible criminal election interference in 2020. His Stop the Steal message was roundly rejected last week by Republican voters. And even the candidates who echoed him during the campaign aren't going along with his conspiracies this time around. He and his candidates have racked up statewide losses in the last three elections in a row. If he continues to tell GOP voters their votes don't count, Republicans know they can expect the same results in November that they got last year. "This is why we have two Democratic senators," an exasperated senior Republican texted on Tuesday after Trump started up again, referring back to the 2021 runoffs when thousands of Trump voters stayed home instead of going to the polls for Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.

The only thing that stinks in Georgia this year is Trump's continued meddling in the state's elections.
I hope this will affect MTG's reelection.

I love it when Republicans eat their own.
My preferred candidate didn't win the primary, but you can be sure I will be voting for the people that did win. GOD HELP US if the President of the Earth becomes our governor. An opinion article in the AJC trying to convince conservatives not to vote is exactly the kind of thing the stalker thinks is proof and gospel.

flockofseagulls104

#166 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:32 am

BTW, Ripcord is coming. Englebrecht addressed this in her weekly Q&A. They are working on the format they will use to release all the data so it can be presented in a way that can be handled by the general public. And jumping through all the legal hoops, because they want to do it right. They know all the stalkers out there are just waiting for them to make a little mistake that they can jump on.

I am waiting. I hope it's soon.

silverscreenselect

#167 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:43 am

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:32 am
BTW, Ripcord is coming. Englebrecht addressed this in her weekly Q&A. They are working on the format they will use to release all the data so it can be presented in a way that can be handled by the general public. And jumping through all the legal hoops, because they want to do it right. They know all the stalkers out there are just waiting for them to make a little mistake that they can jump on.

I am waiting. I hope it's soon.
After all, they've only had eight months since they brought this material to the attention of the GBI. I don't think there were any more votes cast in the 2020 election since then.

Bob Juch

#168 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:33 pm

Arizona woman pleads guilty in ballot collection operation'

An Arizona woman accused of illegally collecting early ballots in the 2020 primary election pleaded guilty Thursday in an agreement with state prosecutors that saw the more severe forgery and conspiracy charges dismissed and limited any potential for a lengthy prison sentence.

Guillermina Fuentes, 66, could get probation for running what Arizona attorney general's office investigators said was a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and, in some cases fill out their ballots.

Prosecutors were apparently unable to prove the most serious charges, dropping three felony counts alleging that Fuentes filled out one voter's ballot and forged signatures on some of the four ballots she illegally returned for people who were not family members.

Republicans who have rallied around the possibility of widespread voting fraud in the 2020 election where former President Trump was defeated have pointed to the charges against Fuentes as part of a broader pattern in battleground states. But there's no sign her illegal ballot collection went beyond the small-town politics Fuentes was involved in.

Fuentes and a second woman were indicted in December 2020 on one count of ballot abuse, a practice commonly known as "ballot harvesting" that was made illegal under a 2016 state law. The conspiracy, forgery, and an additional ballot abuse charge against Fuentes were added last October.

Fuentes said little during a change of plea hearing in southwestern Arizona's Yuma County on Thursday, just acknowledging the judge's questions with "yes" as he asked whether she had read and understood the plea agreement.

Fuentes, a former San Luis mayor who serves as an elected board member of the Gadsden Elementary School District in San Luis, could be sentenced to up to two years in prison, but that would require a judge to find aggravating circumstances. The plea agreement leaves the actual sentence up to a judge, who could give her probation, home confinement, and a hefty fine for her admission to illegally collecting and returning four voted ballots.

Sentencing was set for June 30. She will lose her voting rights and must give up elected office.

Attorney Anne Chapman said in an email Thursday that she had no comment on the charges against her client.

But she slammed Arizona's ballot collection law, saying it impedes minority voters who have historically relied on others to help them vote. She said, "this prosecution shows that the law is part of ongoing anti-democratic, state-wide, and national voter suppression efforts."

Attorney general's office investigation records obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes, not enough to make a difference in all but the tightest local races.

The office of Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican seeking his party's U.S. Senate nomination, provided the records after delays of more than 15 months.

It is the only case ever brought by the attorney general under the 2016 "ballot harvesting" law, which the U.S. Supreme Court upheld last year.

Investigators wrote that it appeared Fuentes used her position as an influential figure in the heavily Mexican-American community to get people to give her or others their ballots to return to the polls. The reports show that Fuentes and her co-defendant were seen with several mail-in envelopes outside a cultural center in San Luis on the day of the 2020 primary election. The ballots were taken inside and dropped in a ballot box.

She was videotaped by a write-in candidate who called the Yuma County sheriff. The reports said the video showed her marking at least one ballot, but that charge was among those dropped.

That day, an investigation was launched, and about 50 ballots were checked for fingerprints, which were inconclusive. The investigation was taken over by the attorney general's office within days, with investigators collaborating with sheriff's deputies to interview voters, Fuentes, and others.

Although Fuentes was charged only with actions that appear on the videotape and involve just a handful of ballots, investigators believe the effort went much farther.

Attorney general's office investigator William Kluth wrote in one report that there was some evidence suggesting Fuentes actively canvassed San Luis neighborhoods and collected ballots, in some cases paying for them.

Collecting ballots in that manner was a common get-out-the-vote tactic used by both political parties before Arizona passed the 2016 law. Paying for ballots has never been legal.

There's no sign she or anyone else in Yuma County collected ballots in the general election, but investigators from the attorney general's office are still active in the community.

The Arizona Republic reported Tuesday that search warrants were served last month at a nonprofit in San Luis. The group's executive director is chair of the Yuma County board of supervisors and said the warrant sought the cell phone of a San Luis councilwoman who may have been involved in illegal ballot collection.

And at a legislative hearing Tuesday where election conspiracy theorists testified, the Yuma primary election case was again a highlight.

"It's all about corruption in San Luis and skewing a city council election," Yuma Republican Rep. Tim Dunn said. "This has been going on for a long time, that you can't have free and fair elections in south county, for decades. And it's spreading across the country."

flockofseagulls104

#169 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:01 pm

68% of Democrats and 77% of unaffiliated voters say [ACTUALLY VIEWING 2000 MULES FOR THEMSELVES] strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud in the 2020 election [ACCORDING TO RASMUSSEN].

Most of you who have been automatically critical in this thread seem to put a lot of stock into polls.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ith_voters

silverscreenselect

#170 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:01 pm
68% of Democrats and 77% of unaffiliated voters say [ACTUALLY VIEWING 2000 MULES FOR THEMSELVES] strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud in the 2020 election [ACCORDING TO RASMUSSEN].

Most of you who have been automatically critical in this thread seem to put a lot of stock into polls.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ith_voters
It's not surprising that most people who watched the movie tended to believe there was election fraud to begin with.

In the meantime, we're still waiting for True the Vote to respond to the Georgia subpoenas.

flockofseagulls104

#171 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Also, in her weekly Q&A conference, Englebrecht confirmed there will be both a Geek and a Non-Geek version of the ripcord information. The Geek version will hopefully have the cellphone data in a form I can add to a database and examine myself. I am a database programmer and so I have more experience and expertise than any of you have, so you cannot question anything I say on the matter, assuming the data is in a format which I can access. She says the geek version is all ready to go, it's being held up by the formatting issues for the Non-Geek version. They want, of course, to get it as accessible, user-friendly, and intuitive as they can before it goes out. They want to release BOTH versions at the same time.

Again, from the expert point of view (which I am. I have been doing database building and software development for 40 years, and you cannot question or doubt what I say here), most of the time and effort in software programming is spent on the UI (User Interface) which is the window that the end-users have to the data. They are undoubtedly building this UI from scratch because of the unique nature of the data they need to present. And, hopefully, they have better resources to build it for them than were used for healthcare.gov. So I can understand why it's taking them some time.

Bob Juch

#172 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:53 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:40 pm
I am a database programmer and so I have more experience and expertise than any of you have, so you cannot question anything I say on the matter...
Want to bet? :lol:

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#173 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:55 pm

Also, in her weekly Q&A conference, Englebrecht confirmed there will be both a Geek and a Non-Geek version of the ripcord information. The Geek version will hopefully have the cellphone data in a form I can add to a database and examine myself. I am a database programmer and so I have more experience and expertise than any of you have, so you cannot question anything I say on the matter, assuming the data is in a format which I can access. She says the geek version is all ready to go, it's being held up by the formatting issues for the Non-Geek version. They want, of course, to get it as accessible, user-friendly, and intuitive as they can before it goes out. They want to release BOTH versions at the same time.

Again, from the expert point of view (which I am. I have been doing database building and software development for 40 years, and you cannot question or doubt what I say here), most of the time and effort in software programming is spent on the UI (User Interface) which is the window that the end-users have to the data. They are undoubtedly building this UI from scratch because of the unique nature of the data they need to present. And, hopefully, they have better resources to build it for them than were used for healthcare.gov. So I can understand why it's taking them some time.
What they (claim to) want is irrelevant. A subpoena is a legal order compelling compliance on a particular date. They don't get to ignore that part of the subpoena just because there's other stuff they'd like to do for PR purposes. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#174 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:47 pm

So far, only 15% of voters have seen “2000 Mules,” the movie by conservative activist Dinesh D’Souza that premiered last month at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.
I have a big problem with this claim. 158 million people voted in the 2020 Presidential election. 15% of that total would be 23.7 million people. 2000 Mules has made about $1.4 million at the box office so far, so at an average ticket price of $10, that would be about 140,000 people who paid to see it. I realize many of the downloads were through Dinesh DiSouza's website, and according to Salem Media Group, the film's distributor, one million people had seen the film by May 12. That wouldn't include the theatrical release, which was on May 20. I'm sure they got more people since then, but 1 million is a far cry from 23 million.

flockofseagulls104

#175 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:53 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:55 pm

What they (claim to) want is irrelevant. A subpoena is a legal order compelling compliance on a particular date. They don't get to ignore that part of the subpoena just because there's other stuff they'd like to do for PR purposes. --Bob
I assume you are talking about the Raffensberger subpoena the stalker was harping about before I re-canceled him. I can find nothing current about what is happening with that doing searches. The only thing I know is Gregg Phillips said the Georgia PTBs can arrest him if they want, but he will not give them any more information. TTV, in their naivety, gave preliminary data to both the FBI and the GBI last year, with the expectation that they would use that data to start their own investigations. However, the FBI did nothing, and the GBI decided to go after and intimidate True The Vote instead. TTV has legitimate concerns because their confidential whistleblower sources came forward only under the understanding they would remain anonymous.
Gregg Phillips, who teamed with True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht in the probe, said in an interview with reporter Emerald Robinson that days before the release of “2000 Mules,” Georgia election officials issued subpoenas to get him to turn over his sources and witnesses.

He emphasized that the witnesses came forward because they were promised their identity would be protected.

“This is a very, very dangerous escalation in this. I believe that somebody’s going to get killed if they’re not careful,” Phillips said.

“The (Georgia) investigator himself and the people who fashioned this subpoena are going to get someone killed,” he continued. “They don’t understand what they’re dealing with.

“I’m not going to reveal the source. I don’t care what they do,” Phillips said. “They can cuff me.”
I have not heard anything about the status of that subpoena, and I have not heard of Phillips being arrested. But it is pretty apparent that the Georgia Powers that Be are more concerned about the political aspect of this than they are about election integrity.

The biggest thing I have heard was that in a specific race in my county, the controversial Dominion Machines were 'programmed incorrectly' and reported incorrect results. Basically, the machines were programmed NOT to count one candidate's votes. They did a hand recount and found that the actual reported results were completely wrong. Of course, the inscrutable press is reporting this as a 'success' because they caught it before the results were certified, but the real concern was that it could have happened at all. So it is legitimately sparking concern and mistrust in our voting system here in GA, which already has credibility problems.

https://thecurrentga.org/2022/06/06/dek ... n-chatham/