Welcome to Animal Farm 1984

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Welcome to Animal Farm 1984

#76 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:49 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:20 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:21 am
kroxquo wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:30 pm

If that ever becomes a reality, this is one teacher (among many others) who will walk out of the school and never come back. Putting more guns in a situation where a large number of school children are present is just inviting disaster.
But krox, If it prevents one mass shooting, it will be worth it, right? The hell with anything else.
That's the point, if you can wrap your brain around it.... I don't expect that BJ can, but I still hold out hope that you can.
You apparently missed my post where I said I agree with arming teachers.
No, BJ, I didn't miss it. You are missing the point, no surprise. The leftist mantra (If it saves xxx it is worth it) is 99.99% of the time never worth it because of unintended consequences which are never considered. Anytime you hear that phrase used in any situation, be afraid. Be very afraid.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Welcome to Animal Farm 1984

#77 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 30, 2022 10:54 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:49 pm
The leftist mantra (If it saves xxx it is worth it) is 99.99% of the time never worth it because of unintended consequences which are never considered. Anytime you hear that phrase used in any situation, be afraid. Be very afraid.
Exhibit A: The Guardian Program.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com