COVID-19 is snake venom

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

COVID-19 is snake venom

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:17 pm

Conspiracy theorists Stew Peters & Bryan Ardis allege that COVID-19 is actually a synthesized form of snake venom that is being spread via drinking water and vaccines as part of a plot by the Catholic Church to turn everyone into "a hybrid of Satan." https://bit.ly/3uAKTCw
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

Re: COVID-19 is snake venom

#2 Post by BackInTex » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:34 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:17 pm
Conspiracy theorists Stew Peters & Bryan Ardis allege that COVID-19 is actually a synthesized form of snake venom that is being spread via drinking water and vaccines as part of a plot by the Catholic Church to turn everyone into "a hybrid of Satan." https://bit.ly/3uAKTCw
Sounds about as legit as the Steele Dossier. Perhaps the DOJ/FBI should look into it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: COVID-19 is snake venom

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Those guys would go batshit, pun intended, if they knew plasmid based vaccines use ecoli as the vehicle. Snort.
Well, then