Society is screwed

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Society is screwed

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:27 pm

The fact that Will blesshisheart Smith is still a discussion is fucking frightening.

It's Hollywood. Who. Gives. One. Rat's. Ass.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

Re: Society is screwed

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:27 pm
The fact that Will blesshisheart Smith is still a discussion is fucking frightening.

Only just figuring that out?
You been around. What's with that?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:43 pm

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:47 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:41 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Just pointing it out again since it seems to be ubiquitous. One can't turn on the tv without it. Don't get get snippy with me yungun
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:55 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:47 pm
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:41 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Just pointing it out again since it seems to be ubiquitous. One can't turn on the tv without it. Don't get get snippy with me yungun
:x
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Vandal
Director of Promos

#6 Post by Vandal » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:35 am

‘You Guys Just Wasted All Your F–kin’ Money’: Chris Rock Avoids Slapgate at Boston Shows

“So how was your weekend?” Chris Rock asked the sold out crowd at Boston’s Wilbur Theater Wednesday night, his first public appearance since Sunday’s calamitous Academy Awards ceremony. Earlier in the day, 3,000 miles away, the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences’ board of governors held an emergency meeting to initiate disciplinary measures against Will Smith — who, as most of the world knows by now, stormed the stage and slapped Rock in the face on live television after taking exception to a lame G.I. Jane joke aimed at his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith. Only 16 million Americans tuned in to see the slap during the second-lowest rated telecast in Oscars history, but the viral moment has mutated into the most talked-about live TV debacle since the Janet Jackson Super Bowl halftime show.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... yrk1p0FGlk
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:08 am

Vandal wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:35 am
Only 16 million Americans tuned in to see the slap during the second-lowest rated telecast in Oscars history, but the viral moment has mutated into the most talked-about live TV debacle since the Janet Jackson Super Bowl halftime show.
There's two ways to look at that. The lowest rated telecast in Oscars history was last year, and this year's ratings improved that by six million people. The ratings also increased in the last hour by over 600,000. That's believed due largely to people learning about the slap incident on social media and then tuning in to see what would happen next.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Appa23

#8 Post by Appa23 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:02 pm

Let me help regain some faith in humanity:

The largest jump in Oscar viewership had nothing to do with Will Smith.

In looking at the show in 15 minute segments, 1,080,000 more people tuned into the show to watch Troy Kotsur become the first deaf male win an Academy Award for acting. (The slap caused 511,000 people to watch the show, while Smith's win and speech only added 614,000 viewers.)

Heck, it could be that the 511,000 people actually just wanted to see what Questlove would say after winning.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#9 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:48 am

The Oscars turned into a NASCAR race so slow I hardly noticed. (They’re scrapping in the infield)
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:09 am

Well, let's not forget Disney.

Disney, and the rest of the woke media, have vowed to push for the repeal of a law, signed by Governor DeSantis, that stops schools IN FLORIDA from teaching gender and sexual orientation to students in kindergarten through third grade, and gives the student's PARENTS the right to take action against schools that usurp the parent's authority in that area.

Um, some have spoken here about canceling an entire political party because they supposedly don't honor the will of the people. Florida has elected their representatives and those legislators have made this the law in their state. Should we cancel the Democrat party, bob?

I guess 'progressives' have decided that 5 - 8-year-old children need to be instructed as to what gender they are by woke teachers. The hell with their parents. We know better than them.(Gee, that sounds familiar).

So Disney has decided that too. From now on, it looks like all Disney products are going to teach children the LBGTQIA agenda.
The leadership of the Disney corporation is completely woke, and they have vowed to make your children woke too.

https://republicandaily.com/2022/03/lea ... ke-agenda/

Here are some of the Disney executives. I really believe that Walt is spinning in his grave.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1508926408332034049

https://twitter.com/i/status/1508937431520890888

I had to look a long time to find any article that actually quotes someone who talks sanely and fairly about this new law. Of course, even this article calls it the 'Don't Say Gay' bill, which is the name given it by people who feel they need to educate 6-year-olds about sexuality, regardless of what their parents think. It is actually called the Parental Rights in Education bill.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... nformation

Here is the actual bill.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2 ... b=BillText

That is what they are vehemently opposing. If you want to actually be informed, read the damned thing and make up your own mind. Don't rely on what you hear or read in the news. Then think a little and extrapolate.

Of course, this bill would not have been necessary if there weren't this kind of thing already happening in some school districts.

When I was in school in third grade I was taught reading, writing and arithmetic. I think it's ok to limit the curriculum to that. I don't remember anything about the personal lives of any of my teachers. Why do third graders need to know any of that?

Remember when we were debating gay marriage? I said at the time, I had no problem with gay marriage, but it was not going to stop there. Here we are.

I used to trust Disney. I loved Disney pictures, so did my kids. Not any more. Society is screwed.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:39 pm

Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:09 am
Disney, and the rest of the woke media, have vowed to push for the repeal of a law, signed by Governor DeSantis, that stops schools IN FLORIDA from teaching gender and sexual orientation to students in kindergarten through third grade, and gives the student's PARENTS the right to take action against schools that usurp the parent's authority in that area.
Dear Florida parent/caretaker:

The Florida house of Representatives has recently ruled that “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students.”

To be in accordance with this policy, I will no longer be referring to your student with gendered pronouns. All students will be referred to as “The” or “them.” I will no longer use a gendered title such as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” or make any references to my husband/wife in the classroom. From now on I will be using the non-gendered title “Mx.”

Furthermore, I will be removing all books or instruction which refer to a person being a “mother,” “Father,” “husband” or “wife” as these are gender identities that also may allude to sexual orientation. Needless to say, all books which refer to a character as “he” or “She” will also be removed from the classroom. If you have any concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact your local congressperson.

Thank you, Mx. XXXXXXXXXX
Flock, what are you going to do for entertainment now that you're refusing to watch anything other than Tucker Carlson and "our Partner Trump."

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:49 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:39 pm

The Florida house of Representatives has recently ruled that “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students.”

To be in accordance with this policy, I will no longer be referring to your student with gendered pronouns. All students will be referred to as “The” or “them.” I will no longer use a gendered title such as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” or make any references to my husband/wife in the classroom. From now on I will be using the non-gendered title “Mx.”

Furthermore, I will be removing all books or instruction which refer to a person being a “mother,” “Father,” “husband” or “wife” as these are gender identities that also may allude to sexual orientation. Needless to say, all books which refer to a character as “he” or “She” will also be removed from the classroom. If you have any concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact your local congressperson.

Flock, what are you going to do for entertainment now that you're refusing to watch anything other than Tucker Carlson and "our Partner Trump."
Daily Kos? Really? "Whether or not this is a real letter..."
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:49 pm
Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:39 pm

Daily Kos? Really? "Whether or not this is a real letter..."
Oh, I'm sure that is a real letter. Whether it is from a real teacher is in question.

It is NOT up to that teacher WHAT to teach. If IT wants to resist teaching OTHER PEOPLE'S children using generally accepted pronouns that exist outside her personal worldview, then it can find or create a private school that promotes that kind of stuff. Then it can teach the kids that enroll in that school whatever it wants. But if I, or anyone else, sends their child to a PUBLIC SCHOOL funded by TAXPAYER MONEY, they have the right to insist this kind of indocrination not be taught. If It doesn't like it, do something else. Don't peddle your social and political agenda to my kids.

And you know what, stalker? For God's sake and at long last: Grow the fuck up.

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:30 pm

Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 pm
But if I, or anyone else, sends their child to a PUBLIC SCHOOL funded by TAXPAYER MONEY, they have the right to insist this kind of indocrination not be taught. If It doesn't like it, do something else. Don't peddle your social and political agenda to my kids.
Okay, so you can peddle your social and political agenda to my kids in public schools instead. And indoctrinate them the way you think is acceptable. Got it.

How's that set of wristbands working out for you Flock? I'd ask about the hat but you said you gave it to your sister.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#15 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:56 pm

Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:30 pm
But if I, or anyone else, sends their child to a PUBLIC SCHOOL funded by TAXPAYER MONEY, they have the right to insist this kind of indocrination not be taught. If It doesn't like it, do something else. Don't peddle your social and political agenda to my kids.
Okay, so you can peddle your social and political agenda to my kids in public schools instead. And indoctrinate them the way you think is acceptable. Got it.

How's that set of wristbands working out for you Flock? I'd ask about the hat but you said you gave it to your sister.
Sss, what social and political agenda, or specifically, sex education agenda are you talking about? For those pesky elementary kids?
Well, then

wbtravis007

#16 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:45 pm

Beebs52 wrote:

About Hollywood? A lot of people who don't give a rat's ass about Hollywood are still discussing this, just like a lot of people who didn't give a rats ass about boxing talked about the ear-biter-offer for quite awhile. There are probably a fair number of other batteries committed on live TV that got a fair bit of attention.

This was a big deal, and I'm surprised that you would deny that it is just because you don't like Hollywood stuff.

I'd bet if someone had clobbered Regis like that, it would have gotten a lot of attention from people who didn't give a rats ass about WWTBAM, or any other game show. Or that if Reba was slapped on the Country Music Awards show, there would be plenty of attention paid by people who don't like country music. Or that if some ice skater were to get knee-capped ... well, never mind. That would be pretty far-fetched.

I'm surprised you're letting your judgment be clouded here by your resentment or anger or whatever.

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:56 pm

Sss, what social and political agenda, or specifically, sex education agenda are you talking about? For those pesky elementary kids?
I don't have any political or social agenda in this case. If I had any kids in school now, I'd just want them to learn readin, writin and rithmetic. That's IT. Any more questions?
I guess it's out of the question for you to act like an adult. You must get something out of those snarky, stupid comments. I think you are the only one amused by them. But I get the creeps when I think about what it might be.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:56 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:45 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

About Hollywood? A lot of people who don't give a rat's ass about Hollywood are still discussing this, just like a lot of people who didn't give a rats ass about boxing talked about the ear-biter-offer for quite awhile. There are probably a fair number of other batteries committed on live TV that got a fair bit of attention.

This was a big deal, and I'm surprised that you would deny that it is just because you don't like Hollywood stuff.

I'd bet if someone had clobbered Regis like that, it would have gotten a lot of attention from people who didn't give a rats ass about WWTBAM, or any other game show. Or that if Reba was slapped on the Country Music Awards show, there would be plenty of attention paid by people who don't like country music. Or that if some ice skater were to get knee-capped ... well, never mind. That would be pretty far-fetched.

I'm surprised you're letting your judgment be clouded here by your resentment or anger or whatever.
I think it was staged. Guess you overlooked that. Realize I dint say that in this thread. However I do think it was.
Well, then

wbtravis007

#19 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:25 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:56 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:45 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

I think it was staged. Guess you overlooked that. Realize I dint say that in this thread. However I do think it was.
Seriously?

Man, I can see why somebody would have thought that when and soon after it happened.

But, wow. Just wow.

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:22 am

Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:49 pm
I guess it's out of the question for you to act like an adult. You must get something out of those snarky, stupid comments. I think you are the only one amused by them. But I get the creeps when I think about what it might be.
Flock, almost every single post you make on this Bored is asinine, juvenile, unfunny, snarky, stupid, and borderline unhinged. As far as agendas go, I'll admit that your only agenda seems to be to parrot whatever the current right-wing talking points that are going around.

"Traditional" education has peddled an agenda about notions of sexuality (and many other subjects) that have been around for decades. They do it by presenting one particular version of the sexes as a "normal" family. All that education hasn't "taught" gay kids to be straight. It has made many of them insecure and has caused straight kids to bully them.

Of course, this entire "issue" of "gay" education in school wasn't an issue until Ron deSantis and the Republicans in the Florida legislature made it one in order to boost his chances for the Presidency in 2024. But once he made it an issue, he could count on useful lapdogs like you to take up the cause.

kroxquo

#21 Post by kroxquo » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:54 am

Beebs52 wrote:

I don't have any political or social agenda in this case. If I had any kids in school now, I'd just want them to learn readin, writin and rithmetic. That's IT. Any more questions?
I am going to speak up as a teacher and say that you really have no clue about all that teachers do. To address the main point, generally teachers do not set the curriculum, but are given latitude within that curriculum on how to teach it. As a high school civics teacher, I have certain goals that I need to address that are set by the state of North Carolina but what material I use to do it is up to me. When I teach about civil rights I talk about the fact that civil rights apply to all citizens and that they need to be recognized regardless of whether we are talking about race, ethnicity, religion, or gender identity. The move to restrict what teachers can discuss in the classroom is frightening and infuriating. For example, it would be impossible to truly deal with the 3/5 Compromise, Jim Crow, Brown v. Board, or the entire freaking Civil War without discussing systemic racism - which some states have deemed off limits as being part of "critical race theory" (spoiler alert: it's not).
In the case of the Florida bill, I strongly suspect that there are very few, if any elementary teachers who are taking time out of their daily schedules to teach gender identity as a separate lesson. In my view, the intent of the law is to ensure that teachers are not permitted to use resources that promote the idea of tolerance of differences of race, sexuality, and/or gender within the context of teaching your readin', writin', and rithmetic. And can you imagine if, like in that old song, I used a hickory stick on a student without the parent's permission?
But to the larger issue, as a teacher, I am asked to be a social worker, medical first responder, medicine provider, counselor, be on the look out for gang and drug activity, all while developing and delivering quality lesson plans to the students while making sure that all the students with IEP and 504 plans are having their accommodations met and making sure that the lesson is relevant to the students' array of learning styles.
The days of the school house being just for learning the 3 r's are long, long, gone. For many of these kids, school is the only place they get a hot meal, the only place where they are warm in the winter, the only place they can feel safe, the only place where there is an adult who will listen to them.
Sorry for the rant.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#22 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:05 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:54 am
Beebs52 wrote:
I am going to speak up as a teacher and say that you really have no clue about all that teachers do. To address the main point, generally teachers do not set the curriculum, but are given latitude within that curriculum on how to teach it. As a high school civics teacher, I have certain goals that I need to address that are set by the state of North Carolina but what material I use to do it is up to me. When I teach about civil rights I talk about the fact that civil rights apply to all citizens and that they need to be recognized regardless of whether we are talking about race, ethnicity, religion, or gender identity. The move to restrict what teachers can discuss in the classroom is frightening and infuriating. For example, it would be impossible to truly deal with the 3/5 Compromise, Jim Crow, Brown v. Board, or the entire freaking Civil War without discussing systemic racism - which some states have deemed off limits as being part of "critical race theory" (spoiler alert: it's not).
In the case of the Florida bill, I strongly suspect that there are very few, if any elementary teachers who are taking time out of their daily schedules to teach gender identity as a separate lesson. In my view, the intent of the law is to ensure that teachers are not permitted to use resources that promote the idea of tolerance of differences of race, sexuality, and/or gender within the context of teaching your readin', writin', and rithmetic. And can you imagine if, like in that old song, I used a hickory stick on a student without the parent's permission?
But to the larger issue, as a teacher, I am asked to be a social worker, medical first responder, medicine provider, counselor, be on the look out for gang and drug activity, all while developing and delivering quality lesson plans to the students while making sure that all the students with IEP and 504 plans are having their accommodations met and making sure that the lesson is relevant to the students' array of learning styles.
The days of the school house being just for learning the 3 r's are long, long, gone. For many of these kids, school is the only place they get a hot meal, the only place where they are warm in the winter, the only place they can feel safe, the only place where there is an adult who will listen to them.
Sorry for the rant.
I'll be fascinated to see what happens the first time a Florida parent sues a teacher, or a school district, for allegedly teaching heteronormative values. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:05 pm
kroxquo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:54 am
Sorry for the rant.
I'll be fascinated to see what happens the first time a Florida parent sues a teacher, or a school district, for allegedly teaching heteronormative values. --Bob
Well, here's the thing: What the hell is heteronormativity ? And why does anyone have to recognize it as valid for anything?
Michael Warner popularized the term in 1991,[4] in one of the first major works of queer theory. The concept's roots are in Gayle Rubin's notion of the "sex/gender system" and Adrienne Rich's notion of compulsory heterosexuality.[5] From the outset, theories of heteronormativity included a critical look at gender; Warner wrote that "every person who comes to a queer self-understanding knows in one way or another that her stigmatization is intricated with gender. ... Being queer ... means being able, more or less articulately, to challenge the common understanding of what gender difference means."[4] Lauren Berlant and Warner further developed these ideas in their seminal essay, "Sex in Public."[6]
Who the hell are Michael Warner, Gayle Rubin, Adrienne Rich and Lauren Berlant? They mean nothing to me or to millions of other people. By what authority can they inject a conjured-up construct into our culture? Are they special, like you? Do they know everything about everything like you? Or can anyone act like they know something, create a name and definition for it, and go around changing all the rules of science, culture and society?

I do not recognize their authority or their 'theory'.

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:09 pm

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:24 pm
Who the hell are Michael Warner, Gayle Rubin, Adrienne Rich and Lauren Berlant? They mean nothing to me or to millions of other people. By what authority can they inject a conjured-up construct into our culture? Are they special, like you? Do they know everything about everything like you? Or can anyone act like they know something, create a name and definition for it, and go around changing all the rules of science, culture and society?

I do not recognize their authority or their 'theory'.
As so often happens with Flock, acknowledged experts in any field (and their credentials are easy to verify) don't matter if they conflict with his preconceived notions or an embalmer from Alabama. For what it's worth, here's what Wikipedia has to say about Michael Warner:
Warner is highly influential in the fields of early American literature, social theory, and queer theory. His first book, The Letters of the Republic: Publication and the Public Sphere in Eighteenth-Century America, established him as a leading scholar in Early American literature, print culture, and public sphere theory. He later became a public figure in the gay community for his book The Trouble with Normal, in which Warner contended that queer theory and the ethics of a queer life serve as critiques of existing social and economic structures, not just as critique of heterosexuality and heterosexual society. His most recent work, Publics and Counterpublics is a collection of essays on the politics of communication in advanced capitalistic societies, or Habermasian public sphere theory. Warner is, along with Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick, Teresa de Lauretis,[a] Lauren Berlant, and Judith Butler, considered one of the founders of queer theory.
It would be one thing if Flock would counter statements like these with reasoned counterarguments from those with similar levels of expertise. He never does. Instead, he relies on shouting and name calling and insisting these people don't know what they're talking about.

And if Flock wonders why I "stalk" him, it's because the most consistently outrageous, pugnacious, and ill-informed right-winger on this Bored and every statement he makes is a challenge to counter him.

flockofseagulls104

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:12 pm

Yup, needs to stalk me here too.