Just Sayin....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Re: Just Sayin....

#51 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:09 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:50 pm
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:35 pm
And you, as always, continue to do you. You always put your 2 cents into anything I say directly to any of your comrades, even though I specifically ask you not to. I take umbrage at your bigoted statement, and I would no matter who it was directed to.
My statement is an accurate reflection of views that BiT has repeatedly aired on this Bored. If the truth hurts, don't blame me.

I do find it interesting, though, that you're acting more offended by my calling out BiT's bigotry than you ever have by BiT's actual bigotry. --Bob
I will let BiT speak for himself, but I would be willing to bet you have totally misinterpreted everything he has ever said and have branded him based on your own limited and narrow view of the subject.
IMO it goes like this "You don't agree with my opinion on the subject of Gay Marriage and the law, so you are a homophobe".
I don't have time to go and find everything BiT has said, but that's what I think it comes down to.
And nothing he or I can ever say will make you stop and reflect on your own prejudices.
Not to mention his extremely selective, and faulty, memory.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#52 Post by BackInTex » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
My statement is an accurate reflection of views that BiT has repeatedly aired on this Bored.
No. Your statement is your interpretation, based on your worldview and beliefs, of what I've written on the Bored. Nothing more. I'm sure there is a legal term for your statement that would be objected to and sustained were you making the statement on the stand.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:24 pm

And I would argue, bob, that unless you want to publicly withdraw that statement with an apology, you are obligated to provide specific and indisputable evidence to back it up.

But, of course, I doubt you will do either.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#54 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:10 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:19 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
My statement is an accurate reflection of views that BiT has repeatedly aired on this Bored.
No. Your statement is your interpretation, based on your worldview and beliefs, of what I've written on the Bored. Nothing more. I'm sure there is a legal term for your statement that would be objected to and sustained were you making the statement on the stand.
Are you saying you don't believe same-sex relationships to be aberrant? Because that's the specific view I'm attributing to you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#55 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:46 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:50 am
The link you provided says "video not found." And since you've already lied once about what happened at the event, I'm sure as hell not taking your word for the attendance figures. --Bob
Oh, so I'm a liar again, huh?

I wouldn't put it past Google or whatever browser you use to have blocked it.

Don't try this link, and then don't go to the 6 minute mark. (cause I know you have no intention to)

https://rumble.com/vynt9f-president-tru ... 32622.html

Oh and how about this?

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... rump-rally

That award winning journalist from NPR - Steven Fowler, estimated 5000 at the most in his insulting 'news' article that was picked up as gospel by all the MSM outlets. Of course, Fowler wouldn't respond to any inquiries about his intrepid reporting. You can NEVER actually question these people. They just write what they want and never have to defend themselves. They can lie, make things up, quote non-existent sources to support their ridiculous narratives, but no one dare question them because THEY ARE JOURNALISTS! Cowards.

And you wonder why it's the Fake news? Because it IS, and people like you eat it up.

I have no words for you at the present moment. I am tempted to call Will Smith to pay you a visit.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#56 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:46 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
The link you provided says "video not found." And since you've already lied once about what happened at the event, I'm sure as hell not taking your word for the attendance figures. --Bob

Don't try this link, and then don't go to the 6 minute mark.

Oh and how about this?

That award winning journalist from NPR - Steven Fowler, estimated 5000 at the most in his insulting 'news' article that was picked up as gospel by all the MSM outlets. Of course, Fowler wouldn't respond to any inquiries about his intrepid reporting. You can NEVER actually question these people. They just write what they want and never have to defend themselves. They can lie, make things up, quote non-existent sources to support their ridiculous narratives, but no one dare question them because THEY ARE JOURNALISTS! Cowards.

And you wonder why it's the Fake news? Because it IS, and people like you eat it up.

I have no words for you at the present moment. I am tempted to call Will Smith to pay you a visit.
Looks to me like you got fooled by a basic trick of perspective, one which would have been exposed by an aerial shot. There were just enough rows of people beyond the barrier that, given the camera angle, a careless look provides the illusion of a crowd that's packed to the horizon. But a more careful look reveals that there weren't that many rows of people.

Given the choice between (a) believing someone (you) who had already falsely told me that David Perdue didn't say something that he actually said, and (b) believing someone (the reporters) whose job includes estimating crowds, I think I'll believe the reporter, particularly since the report is consistent with my own back-of-the envelope estimates and with the photograph sss provided. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:11 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:01 pm
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:46 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

Don't try this link, and then don't go to the 6 minute mark.

Oh and how about this?

Looks to me like you got fooled by a basic trick of perspective, one which would have been exposed by an aerial shot. There were just enough rows of people beyond the barrier that, given the camera angle, a careless look provides the illusion of a crowd that's packed to the horizon. But a more careful look reveals that there weren't that many rows of people.

Given the choice between (a) believing someone (you) who had already falsely told me that David Perdue didn't say something that he actually said, and (b) believing someone (the reporters) whose job includes estimating crowds, I think I'll believe the reporter, particularly since the report is consistent with my own back-of-the envelope estimates and with the photograph sss provided. --Bob
Bob, I WAS FUCKING THERE! I KNOW HOW BIG THAT AREA WAS! But, of course, the Banks County Police Department was lying too.

And by your own admission, you haven't even looked at the video evidence I posted.

I have no idea what bullshit SSS posted, but I know there were 2 separate areas, and the in front of the camera platform had 5000 people in it alone. The area behind it was humongous and it was filled with people, as the video clearly shows.

But, really, you are a piece of work, you e-bigot.

flockofseagulls104

#58 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:34 pm

Oh, bob, I know you don't have the TIME to read anything that conflicts with your opinions.... oh, excuse me, Your Facts. But I did refer to a True-The-Vote investigation which did come to the conclusion, supported by FACTS and TESTIMONY, that illegal ballot harvesting was conducted in the GA elections. And it looks like, reading the evidence they had, that it was pretty widespread. And that's only what they found. It doesn't mean it was the only ballot harvesting that happened, probably by a long shot . (But that's just conjecture on my part, it's not a lie)

Their evidence, by itself, doesn't look like enough to throw the elections, but combined with the President of the Earth's consent decree, brought to us by Kemp and Raffensberger, which did away with signature verification among other things, it may well have been.

So excuse Mr. Perdue for his opinion. I believe he is in a better position than you are to make judgments in this area. And if he is PROVEN wrong, which he most certainly hasn't been, it will be he who pays the price, not you. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT, BOB. Stop pretending like you do.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#59 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:42 pm

Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:11 pm
Bob, I WAS FUCKING THERE! I KNOW HOW BIG THAT AREA WAS! But, of course, the Banks County Police Department was lying too.
You were fucking there, yet you claimed that Perdue said nothing like what he actually said at the fucking rally while you were fucking there.

So no, I'm not taking your word for a damn thing about the rally. I did look at the video, which was the source of my remarks about perspective. You may have known how big the area was, but your angle was even lower than the camera angle, so you couldn't see how few rows deep the crowd was stacked at the barrier.

I'll give you this, though. I think this specific misstatement can be attributed to your ignorance rather than a deliberate lie. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#60 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:49 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:42 pm
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:11 pm
You were fucking there, yet you claimed that Perdue said nothing like what he actually said at the fucking rally while you were fucking there.

So no, I'm not taking your word for a damn thing about the rally. I did look at the video, which was the source of my remarks about perspective. You may have known how big the area was, but your angle was even lower than the camera angle, so you couldn't see how few rows deep the crowd was stacked at the barrier.

I'll give you this, though. I think this specific misstatement can be attributed to your ignorance rather than a deliberate lie. --Bob
It is inexpressible how deep you can go to justify your delusions.
And I am sick to death with you calling me a liar, bob. You are just lucky I know what you are and that I can temper it with the fact that you have exactly ZERO credibility in anything you say.

flockofseagulls104

#61 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:12 pm

OK bob, here's what you said:
By the way, David Perdue now claims that he didn't actually lose to Senator Ossoff.
Here's what I said:
Well, he said nothing like that at the rally, but you're welcome to inject totally stupid and irrelevant comments here, just like always.
Your quote:
“Let me be very clear. Very clear,” Perdue said to the crowd. “In the state of Georgia, thanks to Brian Kemp, our elections were absolutely stolen. He sold us out.”
David Perdue said NOTHING about winning or losing his election to Ossoff. Now did he, bob? He didn't claim what the President of the Earth did after her election results came in, did he, bob? He hasn't filed countless lawsuits like she has, has he, bob? He conceded his election and walked away, didn't he, bob?

If he said something like this, I must have missed it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1113528213311979529

By my count, the only words in common between what you said and what he actually said were the words 'the' and 'he'. Even if you change it to something he might have said in your paraphrasing. He never said anything like " I didn't lose my election" or "I actually won my election". Did he, bob? If you can find a video clip of him saying something in that vein, I will concede that I missed it, but not that I lied about it.

He said thanks to Brian Kemp, the elections were stolen. That Brian Kemp sold us out (The State of Georgia). And I correctly told you he was referring to the Consent Decree Kemp and Raffensberger signed unilaterally, without any input from the Legislature or anyone else. Which, to me, sounds nothing like what you said, does it, bob?

DOES IT, BOB?

I am expecting an answer and I am expecting a retraction from you, and, if hell freezes over, an apology.
Weaseling out will NOT be an option.

silverscreenselect

#62 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:57 pm

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:12 pm
David Perdue said NOTHING about winning or losing his election to Ossoff.
Oops. Wrong again Flock:
David Perdue wrote:Most people in Georgia know that something untoward happened in November 2020. In fact, I’ll just say it ... in my election, in the President’s election – they were stolen. The evidence is compelling now, not the hyperbole that you saw come out right out to the election by people from out of the state. But just the court case that we saw last year.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 44312.html

PolitiFact also reported Perdue's quote (all the way back on March 25 of this year) and rated it Pants on Fire. Just days after he announced his candidacy back in December, Perdue joined yet another lawsuit challenging the balloting in Fulton County. Brian Kemp raked him over the coals for doing that.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -stolen-h/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#63 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 pm

By the way, David Perdue now claims that he didn't actually lose to Senator Ossoff.
Here's what I said:
Well, he said nothing like that at the rally, but you're welcome to inject totally stupid and irrelevant comments here, just like always.
Your quote:
“Let me be very clear. Very clear,” Perdue said to the crowd. “In the state of Georgia, thanks to Brian Kemp, our elections were absolutely stolen. He sold us out.”
David Perdue said NOTHING about winning or losing his election to Ossoff. Now did he, bob? He didn't claim what the President of the Earth did after her election results came in, did he, bob? He hasn't filed countless lawsuits like she has, has he, bob? He conceded his election and walked away, didn't he, bob?

By my count, the only words in common between what you said and what he actually said were the words 'the' and 'he'. Even if you change it to something he might have said in your paraphrasing. He never said anything like " I didn't lose my election" or "I actually won my election". Did he, bob? If you can find a video clip of him saying something in that vein, I will concede that I missed it, but not that I lied about it.

He said thanks to Brian Kemp, the elections were stolen. That Brian Kemp sold us out (The State of Georgia). And I correctly told you he was referring to the Consent Decree Kemp and Raffensberger signed unilaterally, without any input from the Legislature or anyone else. Which, to me, sounds nothing like what you said, does it, bob?

DOES IT, BOB?

I am expecting an answer and I am expecting a retraction from you, and, if hell freezes over, an apology.
You must have a serious problem with auditory processing. Whom do you think he meant by “our” elections?

So go flock yourself. —Bob

flockofseagulls104

#64 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:52 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 pm
Here's what I said:
Your quote:

DOES IT, BOB?

You must have a serious problem with auditory processing. Whom do you think he meant by “our” elections?

So go flock yourself. —Bob
There you go. I have nothing more to say to this delusional lunatic.

silverscreenselect

#65 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:11 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:52 am
There you go. I have nothing more to say to this delusional lunatic.
By my count that makes three stalkers and delusional lunatics Flock won't respond to. It's going to get pretty dull just talking to himself.

earendel

#66 Post by earendel » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:10 am

Sometimes I wonder whether this whole thing is staged like professional wrestling, with everyone being friendly behind the scenes but making out as if they were ferocious enemies in public. Then sometimes I think that both sides are like children that need to be sent to time out.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

tlynn78

#67 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 am

Here's what I said:
Your quote:

DOES IT, BOB?

Good luck with that. Bobbo has a habit a throwing out his 'facts' and then cycling through twisting, altering, denying then ignoring the follow up to his idiocy.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#68 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:15 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:10 am
Sometimes I wonder whether this whole thing is staged like professional wrestling, with everyone being friendly behind the scenes but making out as if they were ferocious enemies in public. Then sometimes I think that both sides are like children that need to be sent to time out.
Asshats are gonna asshat.

silverscreenselect

#69 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 am
Good luck with that. Bobbo has a habit a throwing out his 'facts' and then cycling through twisting, altering, denying then ignoring the follow up to his idiocy.
I won't speak for Bob but I posted comments from David Perdue that specifically shot down Flock's latest fact-free idiocy. I don't blame Flock for misremembering what went on at the rally. He was probably too enthralled by that shiny new wristband of his and kept staring at it. Even money he's still wearing it now.

tlynn78

#70 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:46 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 am
I won't speak for Bob but I posted comments from David Perdue that specifically shot down Flock's latest fact-free idiocy. I don't blame Flock for misremembering what went on at the rally. He was probably too enthralled by that shiny new wristband of his and kept staring at it. Even money he's still wearing it now.
Your obsession with Flock is beyond creepy. Get help.

flockofseagulls104

#71 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 pm

There were certainly, undoubtedly and obviously more than 5000 people at the Trump Rally I attended. It is obvious to anyone who has a brain and has no agenda. I have posted links that prove it. The official count of the Banks County Police Dept, who oversaw the whole thing, was 17,000. Not that it matters how many people were there,except for the fact that what gets presented to people like bob and the stalker is the 5000 number. And they believe it because they have no capacity to do critical thinking for themselves.

David Perdue did NOT say what the e-bigots attributed to him at the rally. He did complain about what Kemp and Raffensberger did to the State of Georgia. Even if he did and I missed it, it is sheer hated, obsession and insanity to accuse me of lying about it and then use that as an excuse to deny reality.

It is a tool of totalitarianism to censor free speech. Trump, Perdue and even the President of Earth have the right, in our country, to say what they think. Even if they are wrong. It is up to us to judge, not the Federal Government, not twitter, not google, not youtube, not NPR not CBS, ABC, NBC, not CNN or MSNBC, not Fox. It is extremely dangerous that these entities have somehow been given the power to decide what information is 'safe' for us to view and what they decide to censor. If people like Steven Fowler from NPR are any indication, we are doomed to becoming a country like Venezuela very soon.

Bob and the Stalker are beyond any help. I really am tongue-tied to respond to the utter blindness and hatred I have just seen happen in this thread. I can't think of any words.

tlynn78

#72 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:27 pm

Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 pm
There were certainly, undoubtedly and obviously more than 5000 people at the Trump Rally I attended. It is obvious to anyone who has a brain and has no agenda. I have posted links that prove it. The official count of the Banks County Police Dept, who oversaw the whole thing, was 17,000. Not that it matters how many people were there,except for the fact that what gets presented to people like bob and the stalker is the 5000 number. And they believe it because they have no capacity to do critical thinking for themselves.

David Perdue did NOT say what the e-bigots attributed to him at the rally. He did complain about what Kemp and Raffensberger did to the State of Georgia. Even if he did and I missed it, it is sheer hated, obsession and insanity to accuse me of lying about it and then use that as an excuse to deny reality.

It is a tool of totalitarianism to censor free speech. Trump, Perdue and even the President of Earth have the right, in our country, to say what they think. Even if they are wrong. It is up to us to judge, not the Federal Government, not twitter, not google, not youtube, not NPR not CBS, ABC, NBC, not CNN or MSNBC, not Fox. It is extremely dangerous that these entities have somehow been given the power to decide what information is 'safe' for us to view and what they decide to censor. If people like Steven Fowler from NPR are any indication, we are doomed to becoming a country like Venezuela very soon.

Bob and the Stalker are beyond any help. I really am tongue-tied to respond to the utter blindness and hatred I have just seen happen in this thread. I can't think of any words.
There are no words to express the depth to which they are enmeshed with their delusions. It's truly sad to witness.

silverscreenselect

#73 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 pm
You just came up with three paragraphs worth of words, none of which made sense.

Here's a fact. David Perdue said that his election was stolen. Here's the quote again:
Most people in Georgia know that something untoward happened in November 2020. In fact, I’ll just say it ... in my election, in the President’s election – they were stolen. The evidence is compelling now, not the hyperbole that you saw come out right out to the election by people from out of the state. But just the court case that we saw last year.
It's been reported multiple places. Maybe they're all lying, along with me and Bob and who knows who else. No one ever said Perdue didn't have the right to say the election was stolen. No one is trying to censor him. In fact, they're making it very sure that his comments get plenty of mileage so people can see just how obsessed he and Trump are with this supposedly stolen election.

However, I don't think you're beyond help. But you might want to think of getting some, sooner rather than later.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#74 Post by Estonut » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:28 am

Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm
Here's a fact. David Perdue said that his election was stolen. Here's the quote again:
Most people in Georgia know that something untoward happened in November 2020. In fact, I’ll just say it ... in my election, in the President’s election – they were stolen. The evidence is compelling now, not the hyperbole that you saw come out right out to the election by people from out of the state. But just the court case that we saw last year.
Your quote is not from the rally that Flock attended, dumbass.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#75 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:00 am

Estonut wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:28 am
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm
Your quote is not from the rally that Flock attended, dumbass.
I never said it was, dumbass.