Regime change

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Regime change

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:11 am

Interesting how BiT bypassed that entire post about Trump and his Russian buddies to go after me as un-American.
OK, I'll use a lefty tactic here:
Interesting how the Stalker did not deny that he is un-American.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#27 Post by kroxquo » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:11 am
Interesting how BiT bypassed that entire post about Trump and his Russian buddies to go after me as un-American.
That is along the same lines of asking, "Do you still beat your wife?"
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:04 am

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:59 am
That is along the same lines of asking, "Do you still beat your wife?"
That is a tactic the left uses all the time. Look it up.
[Any conservative name you want to provide] didn't say THIS, so he/she is THAT.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#29 Post by kroxquo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:19 am

Speaking of un-American, I thought I heard that a prominent private citizen publicly stated that Vladimir Putin, a man most of the world has condemned as a war criminal, should take time out his busy schedule of orchestrating missile attacks on key military targets like refugee gathering points, maternity hospitals, and red cross storage facilities to release any information that he may or may not have that would undermine the duly elected commander-in-chief during a time of major world crisis after the intelligence agencies for the prominent citizen's country already determined that Putin interfered in at least one Presidential election. That sounds like this private citizen doesn't have the best interests of the country at heart but is more interested in self-promotion at other's expense. Maybe it's just me.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

jarnon

#30 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:24 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:19 am
Speaking of un-American, I thought I heard that a prominent private citizen publicly stated that Vladimir Putin, a man most of the world has condemned as a war criminal, should take time out his busy schedule of orchestrating missile attacks on key military targets like refugee gathering points, maternity hospitals, and red cross storage facilities to release any information that he may or may not have that would undermine the duly elected commander-in-chief during a time of major world crisis after the intelligence agencies for the prominent citizen's country already determined that Putin interfered in at least one Presidential election. That sounds like this private citizen doesn't have the best interests of the country at heart but is more interested in self-promotion at other's expense. Maybe it's just me.
Another argument against Biden's remarks: they allow Russia to claim America is interfering in their politics, even though it's really the other way around. I observe that nobody is arguing that Biden's wrong about Putin; the controversy is about whether saying so in public is counterproductive.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#31 Post by BackInTex » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:37 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:19 am
So your advice to Putin is to ignore the private citizen's request and keep doing the nasty stuff you're doing? (yes, that is tongue in cheek).

However, if the private citizen believes the investigatory agencies in this country are in the bag for the duly elected commander-in-chief, so much that they will ignore illegalities and corruption, then perhaps the private citizen DOES have the best interests of this country at heart.

I do recall not too long ago another duly elected commander-in-chief being undermined by a political party that paid Russians for disinformation then used that misinformation to impeach the duly elected commander-in-chief.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:53 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:37 pm
I do recall not too long ago another duly elected commander-in-chief being undermined by a political party that paid Russians for disinformation then used that misinformation to impeach the duly elected commander-in-chief.
Trump was impeached twice, once for interference in Ukraine and once for his activities in connection with January 6. I don't think Russian information or disinformation had anything to do with either of those impeachments.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#33 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:40 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:53 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:37 pm
Trump was impeached twice, once for interference in Ukraine and once for his activities in connection with January 6. I don't think Russian information or disinformation had anything to do with either of those impeachments.
I agree. It was all Democrat misinformation. Close, and related, but not technically the same things.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson