ATTN: Bob#'s-Recruiting Page for the Legion

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

ATTN: Bob#'s-Recruiting Page for the Legion

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:34 pm

https://fightforua.org/

Fight for Ukraine

If you ever feel like cashing some of those checks that your mouth has been writing for years here is your chance. They need you ASAP.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: ATTN: Bob#'s-Recruiting Page for the Legion

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:16 am

I’m confused, Spock. Do you think someone over there needs a California lawyer? Or are you simply illiterate when it comes to the many, many posts where I’ve said we should not put American boots on the ground in Ukraine?

Hey, I’ve got an idea! You’re the one who’s unwilling to suffer the economic consequences of this war. So why don’t YOU head over and help the Ukrainians fight it. You’re probably better armed than I am, anyway. You DO know how to use those guns you own, don’t you? I’ll even cheer you on.

In short, I’ll pay attention to another of these posts when you send it from Ukraine. At least then you’ll have earned a little respect. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:39 am

I have a feeling that many of the volunteers for this Legion are recent ex-military who have been informally recruited by their own governments to join the Legion as a way to get trained US and other NATO troops into the fighting without officially violating neutrality. Putin can't complain; he's openly recruiting mercenaries to fight for Russia.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:02 am

Marine_Ukraine wrote:My team @Int_Legion_UA and other UKR units fought an intense battle to take back #severodonetsk. We lost great warriors but we inflicted significant damage on RUS and Chechen spetsnaz. Nothing worth having is easy. #Сєверодоне́цьк #dombass #Донбас #СЛАВАУКРАЇНІ
If Spock gets the itch to go, keep in mind two Americans were recently captured. In response, Biden declared no Americans should be in Ukraine.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי